lovers

Wife Wanted To Bareback Behind Hubby's Back

Here's the deal.

Last weekend we met with another couple at an on-premise swing club. Things got hot and heavy, so we went to the play area. The wife takes me aside to a private room and closes the door. Her husband and my wife are still fooling around in another part of the play area. When we get to the point of fucking, I start to go for a condom. But she pulls me on top of her and pulls me into her. We go at it until I cum in her pussy. I later find out that she really wanted to go bare with me and get filled with my cum, but hubby is a "no glove, no love" sort of person and to not tell him.

Now I likely wasn't the smartest guy for not insisting for a condom, but I've gone bare with select couples in the past so I didn't really force the issue. I told my wife in the car later, and she's not upset about the bareback thing, but she's upset about the wife's duplicity.

The bottom line is that I feel like a real dolt for being pulled into this. So the question is where do I go from here? My thinking is that I don't want to be part of this drama, so we should perhaps avoid dealing with this couple going forward. Is that the best way to deal with this or is there some other option?

Thanks in advance.

Guess it would depend on how well you knew them prior to playing. If you had just met them that night, then I would probably just shy away from playing again and risk any drama or problems in the future. If it's a couple whom you've become decent friends with, then I would probably have a conversation with her on the side and let her know you're not willing to keep playing if she's not upfront with her hubby. Either she let's him know she doesn't want to use a condom with you, or you continue playing with a condom......it's up to her.

Good luck,

Brett

• Like 1

lovers said:

...We go at it until I cum in her pussy. I later find out that she really wanted to go bare with me and get filled with my cum, but hubby is a "no glove, no love" sort of person and to not tell him.

When did she tell you this?

I told my wife in the car later, and she's not upset about the bareback thing, but she's upset about the wife's duplicity.

Did the woman's husband wear a condom with your wife?

We don't attend on-premise clubs so I may be naive when saying this, but we'd let people know if we required condoms or not before we headed to the play room with them.

The bottom line is that I feel like a real dolt for being pulled into this. So the question is where do I go from here? My thinking is that I don't want to be part of this drama, so we should perhaps avoid dealing with this couple going forward. Is that the best way to deal with this or is there some other option?

Thanks in advance.

What exactly is it that's making you feel like a dolt? I can see a number of reasons for your discomfort; I sense some guilt as well, perhaps?

Maybe you knew (at a gut level) she was drawing you into something wrong, but you chose not to stop it.

Maybe you didn't tell her you disapprove of her deceiving you and lying to her husband, and that's bugging you?

Maybe you feel the need to confess to the husband, but can't imagine how that would do any good.

Even if you still would like to play with her, and your wife with him, I don't think you should go there anymore. This couple has a problem between them and she has drawn you into it. If this was your first meet and play with this couple it will be fairly easy to drop them.

I have this feeling there is more you can share with us about this whole mess.

Unless the woman was beyond child bearing age I'd feel like a dolt too.

You most definitely don't want to be part of this drama.

lovers said:

...But she pulls me on top of her and pulls me into her. We go at it until I cum in her pussy. I later find out that she really wanted to go bare with me and get filled with my cum, but hubby is a "no glove, no love" sort of person and to not tell him.

I decided to check out some of your previous posts. More recently, in March, you posted this about not yet being fixed.

And this thread, Impregnation Fantasies, has me wondering if these things play a role in what happened here.

• Like 1

Ditto with BiloxiCouple,

Thats about as simple as it gets and as true as it can be.

I assume you didn't know about it until after you unloaded into her. Right? or was it that she forced you to fuck her without a condom? Either way, so what-cha gonna do?

However, the next step is your decision. To play without or not to play without. Any future associations by you with this couple will be your contribution to their deciet. You can contribute positively, or negatively.

It's your move.

LikeMinds321 said:
When did she tell you this?

After we had sex.

LikeMinds321 said:
Did the woman's husband wear a codom with your wife?

He wasn't able to get hard enough to get that far.

LikeMinds321 said:
What exactly is it that's making you feel like a dolt? I can see a number of reasons for your discomfort; I sense some guilt as well, perhaps?

Maybe you knew (at a gut level) she was drawing you into something wrong, but you chose not to stop it.

Maybe you didn't tell her you disapprove of her deceiving you and lying to her husband, and that's bugging you?

Maybe you feel the need to confess to the husband, but can't imagine how that would do any good.

I think what's bugging me is that I (as the kids would say) got played. I keep thinking that I should have figured out that something was up and it shouldn't have gotten that far.

LikeMinds321 said:
Even if you still would like to play with her, and your wife with him, I don't think you should go there anymore. This couple has a problem between them and she has drawn you into it. If this was your first meet and play with this couple it will be fairly easy to drop them.

We've known them for a number of years, but this is only the second time we've played with them. So I think that avoiding them might be the best strategy. They can deal with their problems on their own.

LikeMinds321 said:
I have this feeling there is more you can share with us about this whole mess.

Agreed. Thanks.

WildMiCouple said:
Guess it would depend on how well you knew them prior to playing. If you had just met them that night, then I would probably just shy away from playing again and risk any drama or problems in the future. If it's a couple whom you've become decent friends with, then I would probably have a conversation with her on the side and let her know you're not willing to keep playing if she's not upfront with her hubby. Either she let's him know she doesn't want to use a condom with you, or you continue playing with a condom...it's up to her.

We've known them for a number of years, but this is only the second time we've played with them. I think that avoiding might be the right thing to do as I don't want to part of the circus that will happen when he finds out about this.

Thanks.

Additude said:
Ditto with BiloxiCouple,

That's about as simple as it gets and as true as it can be.

I assume you didn't know about it until after you unloaded into her. Right? or was it that she forced you to fuck her without a condom? Either way, so what-cha gonna do?

However, the next step is your decision. To play without or not to play without. Any future associations by you with this couple will be your contribution to their deceit. You can contribute positively, or negatively.

It's your move.

Based on the feedback here, I think avoiding them is the best thing to do. And to answer your question, I didn't know about this until after.

LikeMinds321 said:

I decided to check out some of your previous posts. More recently, in March, you posted this about not yet being fixed.

And this thread, Impregnation Fantasies, has me wondering if these things play a role in what happened here.

She claims to have been "safe" (whatever that means) and she didn't say anything about wanting to get preggers (I've only had one couple say that and that was kind of creepy).

I sometimes wonder what star I was born under that put me in these situations.

I guess Mrs. CXXC look at condom use entirely differently than many on this board. It is simply not an option. It must be worn. Had you worn one, this entire thread would have been about the hot night you had at the club. It would not be based upon your concerns.

You should not play with them again. If she is going to go against her husbands wishes, you should avoid them entirely. What else, do you think she does that he has requested she not? You really dont want to be involved in that.

Riding bare back is a decision we all make. As for me and Mrs. CXXC, it is simple. We do all that we can to help prevent getting sick. This prevention (although not perfect or 100% guaranteed) keeps us from making each other sick. If I somehow contracted an STD and passed it on to my wife, How low do you think my self worth would be? That is intentionally hurting the one I love.

This woman is doing that very thing. Her husband is trying to prevent a bad situation.

Sorry for the rant. It just struck me this morning.

I guess Mrs. CXXC look at condom use entirely differently than many on this board. It is simply not an option. It must be worn. Had you worn one, this entire thread would have been about the hot night you had at the club. It would not be based upon your concerns.

You should not play with them again. If she is going to go against her husbands wishes, you should avoid them entirely. What else, do you think she does that he has requested she not? You really dont want to be involved in that.

Riding bare back is a decision we all make. As for me and Mrs. CXXC, it is simple. We do all that we can to help prevent getting sick. This prevention (although not perfect or 100% guaranteed) keeps us from making each other sick. If I somehow contracted an STD and passed it on to my wife, How low do you think my self worth would be? That is intentionally hurting the one I love.

This woman is doing that very thing. Her husband is trying to prevent a bad situation.

Sorry for the rant. It just struck me this morning.

It's a fair point and you're not ranting BTW. :)

If everybody is in agreement beforehand that condoms will not be used, then fine. It's your (as a group) call to make.

Now that you know she's doing something behind her husband's back, deal breaker.

We won't play with people who are lying to their spouses. Period. We're in this for fun, we're not in it for drama. If a person can't be honest with their spouse, who can they be honest with?

If you were told this before you had sex with her...

"Hey, I want you to fuck me bareback, and cum inside of me. But, please, don't tell my husband, ok? Yes, I'm totally STD free. Trust me!"

Would you have run for the hills? I would have. Post facto, there shouldn't be any question about playing with her or not. Very easy answer. ____NO____

I suppose there could be a long list of things you don't want to hear from a playmate after you are done, but "don't tell my husband/wife about X" has got to be near the top of the list. Finding out that through no fault of your own you've been drawn into their drama waiting to happen isn't a good feeling as you point out.

My thinking is that I don't want to be part of this drama, so we should perhaps avoid dealing with this couple going forward. Is that the best way to deal with this or is there some other option?

Since you have known them for some time but only played a couple of times now, it shouldn't be too hard to just drop things back to being just casual acquaintances. Stay too close and you're likely to get splattered when it hits the fan, which it invariably will if they continue down the road of deceit they are on.

lovers said:
We've known them for a number of years, but this is only the second time we've played with them. I think that avoiding might be the right thing to do as I don't want to part of the circus that will happen when he finds out about this.

Thanks.

Something hits me about this, and pardon me while I ramble on to figure something out.

1) You've known this couple for a couple of years, and played with them before. So you yourself knew about the glove requirement, right?

lovers said:
Here's the deal.

The wife takes me aside to a private room and closes the door. Her husband and my wife are still fooling around in another part of the play area. When we get to the point of fucking, I start to go for a condom. But she pulls me on top of her and pulls me into her. We go at it until I cum in her pussy. I later find out that she really wanted to go bare with me and get filled with my cum, but hubby is a "no glove, no love" sort of person and to not tell him.

2) She grabs you, pulls you in and you go at it like rabbits until you cum inside her. Even had you not fought the "pull-in", you couldn't pull out when you came?

What was the scenario like the first time you played with them? Did you use gloves then?

In our opinion, it takes two to tango, and while I can understand getting carried away with a situation, when you do it is generally both of your faults.

There are too many red flags here for me to even think about continuing with this couple, and recommend avoiding them at all costs, but I'd also think about my own actions and how I could have remained within the rules to begin with.

Now if the rules had changed in between playdates, that's a somewhat different matter - as you weren't informed of a change. And if they did change, I'd tell the hubby only if asked, and remind him that the rules had changed and no one updated you, because the last time it was ok.

Dave_kat said:
Something hits me about this, and pardon me while I ramble on to figure something out.

1) You've known this couple for a couple of years, and played with them before. So you yourself knew about the glove requirement, right?

2) She grabs you, pulls you in and you go at it like rabbits until you cum inside her. Even had you not fought the "pull-in", you couldn't pull out when you came?

What was the scenario like the first time you played with them? Did you use gloves then?

In our opinion, it takes two to tango, and while I can understand getting carried away with a situation, when you do it is generally both of your faults.

We've played with them twice. The first time we used a rubber. There wasn't even a discussion about it. Last Saturday is when things when "pear shaped." And for the record, she only told me AFTER I came about not telling her hubby.

bbarnsworth said:

We won't play with people who are lying to their spouses. Period. We're in this for fun, we're not in it for drama. If a person can't be honest with their spouse, who can they be honest with?

This is a very good point, and applies more widely than to just the condom situation. Here is another example.

Recently I had a little above-the-waist play with a ladyfriend of mine when neither of our husbands were there. These are lifestyle friends whom we'd played with once, but it is understood we will not play with again. After we'd finished caressing each other, she said, "Don't tell _____ " (her husband). I was mildly shocked and I'm sure it showed on my face. She said her husband doesn't like her to play when he's not around. I said I didn't like keeping secrets.

I won't tell her husband, partially because seriously, what we did shouldn't be any big deal. But I won't be messing around with her again, either. Just like the woman who broke the rules she and her husband set about condoms, my friend broke her and her husband's rules too. She did something she knew would upset him, and then afterward clued me in on the problem.

lovers said:
Here's the deal.

Last weekend we met with another couple at an on-premise swing club. Things got hot and heavy, so we went to the play area. The wife takes me aside to a private room and closes the door. Her husband and my wife are still fooling around in another part of the play area. When we get to the point of fucking, I start to go for a condom. But she pulls me on top of her and pulls me into her. We go at it until I cum in her pussy. I later find out that she really wanted to go bare with me and get filled with my cum, but hubby is a "no glove, no love" sort of person and to not tell him.

Now I likely wasn't the smartest guy for not insisting for a condom, but I've gone bare with select couples in the past so I didn't really force the issue. I told my wife in the car later, and she's not upset about the bareback thing, but she's upset about the wife's duplicity.

Thanks in advance.

We all feel like a dolt from time to time, Lover, especially when we get conned. Where to go? I hope you went to the restroom and washed your equipment. If so, your responsibility for the incident ended there.

Like Minds is right that such issues should be addressed before "hot and heavy" sets in.

As my old pappy used to say, "Shouldadones don't count," so forget the incident.

Alura said:
We all feel like a dolt from time to time, Lover, especially when we get conned. Where to go? I hope you went to the restroom and washed your equipment. If so, your responsibility for the incident ended there.

Like Minds is right that such issues should be addressed before "hot and heavy" sets in.

As my old pappy used to say, "Shouldadones don't count," so forget the incident.

I had a shower as soon as I found out (as the club has a bunch of showers... How handy).