Swingers Board Addict realcplub2's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Couple
    SLS Handle
    putnamcocpl

Default Re: What is drama????

Our personal definition of No Drama.. would have to be the TRAIN WRECK FOLK

y'know the type, they SEEM great.. until you actually TALK to them..

A recent example, similar to Julie's.. a couple new to the area here.. Moved 4000 miles to get here..

When they have the inital conversation, proceeded to bitch about the trip.. then as they suddenly realised this wasnt a "selling point" for them, & switched gears briefly..

BUT WAIT there's MORE!

As we explain how IF we all agree to MEET.. now I said MEET.. They said they could, on a afternoon... OK.. not a big warning sign..

BUT THEN.. this person goes on to explain that.. They have 6 Kids, and don't really like to leave them alone.. SO.. they would have the KIDS camp out in the FAMILY ROOM, and while two go to their Bedroom to PLAY while the other two hang out watch TV, and wait their TURNS.....

OH NO!!

" In the event of a PLANE CRASH....."
    Reality Checks written Upon Request

Swingers Board Guide SW_PA_Couple's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Happily married to a wild woman
    SLS Handle
    SW_PA_COUPLE

It must be drama month at SLS. I found another.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"[Name changed to protect the identity] OUT OF THE PICTURE BECAUSE HE CANT HAVE HIS CAKE AND EAT IT TOO,YOU CAN LIE AND SAY YOUR SINGLE AND LIVE,EAT, ANDSLEEP AND BE WITH ME.HE SAID HE WOULD TELL ME IF HE SWING WITH ANYONE BUT HE DIDNT.HE TRYED TO KEEP IT FROM ME .I READ THE PONE TEST AND SAW THE PHONE NUMBER.SO HE WAS TAKING TO THE GROVE WITH WHAT HE WAS WEARING AND LET OUT.HE HAS NO VAN ITS MINE EVERYTHING HE HAS WA MINE OR I BOTH FOR HIM.I GAVE HIM BACK WHAT HE CAN TO ME IN NOT A THING.HE WOULDNT WORK FOR A LONG TIME LAYED IN HIS ASS. I HAD TO KEEP HIM. SO I HAD A BURNING PARTY ALL I BOTH GOT FOR HIM GOT BURNED UP UN MY FIRE.THANK YOU FOR WAKING ME UP HOW HE REALLY IS."

The rant and rave actually goes on for a few pages more. At the bottom of the profile is a note saying that she is looking for a new boyfriend. I hope the guy she finds wears only clothing made from Kevlar.

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Couple
    SLS Handle
    mrmrsfun

Quote Originally Posted by SW_PA_Couple View Post

"[Name changed to protect the identity] OUT OF THE PICTURE BECAUSE HE CANT HAVE HIS CAKE AND EAT IT TOO,YOU CAN LIE AND SAY YOUR SINGLE AND LIVE,EAT, ANDSLEEP AND BE WITH ME.HE SAID HE WOULD TELL ME IF HE SWING WITH ANYONE BUT HE DIDNT.HE TRYED TO KEEP IT FROM ME .I READ THE PONE TEST AND SAW THE PHONE NUMBER.SO HE WAS TAKING TO THE GROVE WITH WHAT HE WAS WEARING AND LET OUT.HE HAS NO VAN ITS MINE EVERYTHING HE HAS WA MINE OR I BOTH FOR HIM.I GAVE HIM BACK WHAT HE CAN TO ME IN NOT A THING.HE WOULDNT WORK FOR A LONG TIME LAYED IN HIS ASS. I HAD TO KEEP HIM. SO I HAD A BURNING PARTY ALL I BOTH GOT FOR HIM GOT BURNED UP UN MY FIRE.THANK YOU FOR WAKING ME UP HOW HE REALLY IS."

The rant and rave actually goes on for a few pages more. At the bottom of the profile is a note saying that she is looking for a new boyfriend. I hope the guy she finds wears only clothing made from Kevlar.
    This reminds me of a friend I worked with . After he told me why she burnt his stuff (and she really did ) I couldn't blame her . Its a shame, we really liked this couple but kept everything vanilla. We just didn't like what they would do to each other....... We still associate with them, individually....... but swinging is out of the question

Were they an attractive couple ?
    Last edited by fun4Ds; 10-19-2008 at 09:10 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Female
    SLS Handle
    swingersboard

Quote Originally Posted by SW_PA_Couple View Post

That was actually IN a profile? As if anyone is going to read all of that to get to the bottom and discover what she's looking for, let alone want to contact her... well I'm sure a few guys might.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2