Spoomonkey

Private pictures on SLS when they've already shown everything

I am surfing around SLS. Clicking on a few profiles, looking around a bit and it hits me...

One some of the profiles, they have face pics, nude pics and THEN private pics... And I wonder - what in the hell could be in that private pic? Is it a copy of their driver's license? A picture of what they look like on their "home world"? A recent colonoscopy?

I have no idea...

So - I ask for either insight or humorous conjecture - both equally valid.

Spoomonkey

The most secretive photos seem to be: 1) nude photos with faces visible in the same shot (as opposed to nude photos with faces disguised), and 2) photos of people playing with their friends (usually female play where each woman is identifiable). Perhaps the private photos contain one or both of these?

We have no problem showing our nude photos on SLS in public, as long as we don't show our faces. We do try and hide our identity so our private pics are simply face pics. You'll notice on our profile that we have some nude shots of Lisa, that have her face blurred out. The private pics are the same pics showing her face, and then one of me (clothed) and two of us (clothed).

Jayson

If that is what they are willing to show everyone, just imagine what they are hiding. Could be down right scary I think. I fear these people. :eek:

Your friend,

Prettylady :kissface:

Well, we do keep that map to our "home world" private. If we didn't the power bill on our teleporter would be astronomical from all the single males showing up. :D

I wonder - what in the hell could be in that private pic?

Spoo, I dare you to write them and find out! Then, report back to us. Inquiring minds want to know.

Our main pics are full-length, clothed (scantily in my case), no faces shown. Plus one pic of me from the back with a bare butt, black stockings, garter, stilletto pumps (mild stuff compared to most). Our private gallery are clear face shots.

Spoo, I dare you to write them and find out! Then, report back to us. Inquiring minds want to know.

Our main pics are full-length, clothed (scantily in my case), no faces shown. Plus one pic of me from the back with a bare butt, black stockings, garter, stilletto pumps (mild stuff compared to most). Our private gallery are clear face shots.

Oh, let's just cut to the chase - Mr. Spoo - I triple-dog-dare you!!!!

Our pics are one full-length of each of us - with the eyes blocked out. One of me dressed in something lingerie-like. Privates are face pics and a couple tasteful nudes. I should probably upload more sometime. I have a lot more on Swappernet. No hardcore sex, however. Mostly, we just have face pics with us doing what we enjoy - sailing, traveling, etc., to kind of show us in our natural habitat!

Hardcore sex pics....

That's the thing - on SLS at least you aren't allowed to have graphic pics anymore. So - it can't be that.

And the nudes and face combo makes sense - except I have seen that in a non-private pic and then they still have mysterious private pics.

My guess is that on ads like that it must be pics of others.

And Tybee and RPU - I am not about to stick my tongue to that frozen lamp post... ;)

Spoomonkey

I have heard that some people make a few pics private just so they can have private pics to make an exhange of private pics even.

I mean, we've ALL gotten those emails:

"We've given you access to your pics. Can we see yours?"

or

"Let's exchange access!"

Its *really* annoying when the private pics are copies of the public pics. Thats just kinda rude.

Batts

private pics = face pics for us.

Same with us.

We don't have nude pics (by choice) so for us - the "public" pics are sexy, without faces. The privates are with faces.

Spoomonkey

I am surfing around SLS. Clicking on a few profiles, looking around a bit and it hits me...

One some of the profiles, they have face pics, nude pics and THEN private pics... And I wonder - what in the hell could be in that private pic? Is it a copy of their driver's license? A picture of what they look like on their "home world"? A recent colonoscopy?

I have no idea...

So - I ask for either insight or humorous conjecture - both equally valid.

Spoomonkey

I know that on our sls profile, lost_j1, we have all of our face pics in private. This is for discretion only. We have a nude and some nice body shots on the public display, but the facial ones are private. Thats just what we feel comfortable with.

We have a picture of all of our credit cards along with their pins.....

:lol:

Nah, we have face pics in private and we've wondered the same thing before. If you're showing faces and bodies on the public pics, what IS left?

Pepper

r hardcore pics of them having sex with other people with their faces shown..

I certainly hope you don't mean showing the faces of both couples? The websites up here usually will not allow that sort of pic as the other people in the pic have not given consent for the pic to be there.

Our private pics were usually more sexually explicit, graphic or included faces. Though often even then I kept face pics for sending to people separately.

For us we don't mind our faces being shown in our public pics, but any pics that might be thought of as being too sexy or any nudes are in our private pics. Even then, we don't have anything that would be considered hardcore..most pics have clothing on them with a few extra bits showing. :D

We just try to keep our public pics to g rated type pictures that show us in our everday lives.

-Van

We used to have our face shown in our public pics and nudies in our private pic area. But with the recent news media coverage of how swingers in Utah are luring saintlike Mormon men into a seedy underworld of deception and infidelity, we felt it best to remove all our public pics. Mrs. WS has been really worried recently about being outed. Also, we are not looking for any new playmates right now, so not having public pics we thought would slow down the number of emails we have to politely decline. We now have a sexy clip-art pic for our primary pic and our PG-rated face pics in our private area in case we want to converse with someone.

Mr. WS

Our profile has lots of face shots, somewhat risque shots, but no nudes. We used to have three pictures that were private, one was of me topless and two were more risque poses that only those who had been with us would understand and appreciate ;)

After getting constant requests to open our privates, I removed those pictures so that people would get the impression that we were hiding something. They were simply meant for two couples we had already been with.

We personally aren't into showing nudes before we meet - we figure we want to give you something to look forward to. Thats just us though.