Guest americanswing

Huge dicks?

Guest americanswing

My husband is a Filipino. He has 5 1/2' dick but I'm satisfied. I have tried a 8-inch cock before, but it was more pain than pleasure.

It's not the size, it's what a guy can do with it (for sure!!). My husband is small in length but thick around and he knows what to do with it. I've never been dissatisfied in bed with him in the 12 yrs we've been together. However, I've been with someone both longer and thicker and it hurts like hell if they just shove it in and don't know what to do with it. :)

It's nice to have a fairly big dick, but I've never had a woman say it was TOO big. The ones who got off with me did so because they liked and wanted to be with me, not because of my cock. Just as with pussies, it's the owner, the attitude, and the enthusiasm that rings the loudest bell.

Lets be fair, there are plenty of BIG DICKS in the lifestyle, lol... Oh you mean actual cock size..

But seriously, we have run into much of what has been said here, and its the reason I put it in other threads and in the getting started blog..

Every guy thinks it has to be 8" or better to please the woman.. And as was stated here, many women CAN'T enjoy themselves comfortably.. My wife being one of them..

The insecurity of being anything less is where many guys stumble.. When they learn HOW to use what they have, and what other skills are available to them... that's where the difference is..

I make no bones about the fact that I am just 6".. But learned a long time ago, HOW to use it.. never had any complaints..

It is not the size of the wand, it is the magic you do with it

I'm 6 1/2 and pretty thick. I've asked my wife if it stacks up ok to those of her past (hopefully future too, lol). She claims to not remember exactly size and such, which I think is B/S. I have seen a lot of guy smaller than myself at the swingers club, but they don't seem to have any trouble with 5-6".

I don't mind the size of the dick but if the guy has a big dick I let him know that he has to be easy on me. If he is rough and fast, It really hurts me.

ok, so not to go waaay of topic, but when measuring, where do you start from?

do you "push" back to muscle, or stop wherever the shaft meets?

I figure, push back a bit, cause that's whats going on when your thrusting anyway?

:) -- ok, back to your regularly scheduled penis thread!

ok, so not to go waaay of topic, but when measuring, where do you start from?

I always measure starting just behind the scrotum near the taint area.

I get maximum distance that way. ;)

Visually, a big dick can be nice, but really, if it's more than on the large side of normal, I'm just not interested in doing more than looking at it. I know a couple of guys that are just this side of circus freak, and I absolutely, positively have no desire whatsoever to 'ride the horse'. I enjoy having all my internal organs in their current configuration...thank you very much. Having someone try to touch your brain, by way of your vagina, is not my idea of a good time.

Pepper

Lets be fair, there are plenty of BIG DICKS in the lifestyle, lol.. Oh you mean actual cock size..

Somebody gets a cookie for cleverness :lol::D

Pepper

My male half is just right for me, he is about as big as I can take and still enjoy it. I really don't like big dick guys. They are usually way to arrogant and thinks that they are god's gift to women when in fact they mostly have no ideal what they are doing. My male half is about average size and knows how to use it.

An old radio station advetisement comes to mind here and my relate to this thread.

It's not the size of your tower...it's the amount of your power!

It is funny, we just got back on here today, and you are talking about huge dicks. Me and Ann are going to pc beach in 2 weeks we are looking for a guy with a huge cock mine is a 9 but we are interested in seeing how Ann will fill with something bigger. She loves looking at big cocks and really wants to fill a nice large one inside her tight pussy.

Guest screaminggood

Well, they are as valuable as gold! And I do have a gold standard to compare them to....

MRSSWEETSTUFF said:
It is funny we just got back on here today. and you are talking about huge dicks.me and ann are going to pc beach in 2 weeks we are looking for a guy with a huge cock mine is a 9 but we are interested in seeing how ann will fill with something bigger she loves looking a big cocks. And really wants to fill a nice large one inside her tight pussy.

Something bigger than 9"? You're going to be looking for a long time, me thinks. They exist, but it's rare.

Guest winnme

i don't mine looking at BIG DICK but only thing i can do with it is suck for him i am not in to pain so he CAN NOT put it in me my hubby is a nice 6in an i love to fuck with it nice and slow and long...LMAO

I am going to have to agree with what many have said before, it is not the size that matters, just what he can do with it. I have been with both large & small and for me it all came down to the skills. I will say that large is more difficult as it takes some time to get used to the size and the fear of pain. Some positions are just impossible with a bigger cock. Like someone said, I like my internal organs right where they are.

My wife has a dildo that would make almost all real penises fear their inadequacy :lol: She loves it. She can't take the full length of it, but she really enjoys the sheer size of it on occasion. I would love to see her with a man similarly endowed, though I think that's a six sigma sort of person.

Its funny we just got back on here today. and you are talking about huge dicks.me and ann are going to pc beach in 2 weeks we are looking for a guy with a huge cock mine is a 9 but we are intrested in seeing how ann will fill with something bigger she loves looking a big cocks.and really wants to fill a nice large one inside her tight pussy.

Go to La Vela or Spinnakers. There should be some single guys there. There are a few parties at the beach if you know where.

hummm old college pledge question... "Is it the size of the ship or the motion in the ocean?"

Now when I had to ask that of 100 woman, I had no idea at the start the need to ask but by the time I was done and finished pledging I knew the reason, I had learned a very useful life lesson. What you do and how you do it was FAR more important to the ladies.

My wife has a dildo that would make almost all real penises fear their inadequacy :lol: She loves it. She can't take the full length of it, but she really enjoys the sheer size of it on occasion. I would love to see her with a man similarly endowed, though I think that's a six sigma sort of person.

I use an inflatable on the wife and can get it pretty large around but can only get in her 7 inches deep. We have a set length, they seem to have a somewhat fixed depth. WOW, maybe that was planned? :lol:

I have the same fantasy, would love to see someone thick and 7 inch max her out. Thick being more important than long.

djjwp, I totally agree with you and bbarnsworth. It is such a turn on to see a woman enjoy a really big toy, especially when she plays with it for her own pleasure! That is so hot!

Yes, most women are 6" - 7" deep if you measure with a fairly rigid dildo, or something similiar. Yes, for the most part, that depth is set within a half inch or so, give or take. The vagina agles towards the small of the back. If the vagina is fully extended, it can come very close to touching the sacrum, or the promontory of the sacrum, but it cannot go past that. In other words, the soft elastic vagine, when fully aroused, vagina will eventually reach its limits in the pelvis, if she is that elastic.

Mrs. Cpl says that smaller is better. In fact she would pay to have some of mine chopped off LOL. A dick does not do much for her, it is all in the tongue, that is what she cares about. If you use your tongue well, she gets off, and then is happy to let you enter the golden vault. LOL

Too big hits my cervix which is not always a turn on for me! I was at a Passion Party toy party last night, and this really funny woman (that I had never met before) said that since she had a hysto there was no end point for her. Thought that was funny.

Guest newplaytoys

I have had the pleasure of experiencing a few very large cocks. I enjoy sucking and jerking them off, more do not like the pain they can cause. Not enjoyable at all. The one guy was almost 13 long and thick. He was never able to get it all in and when he tried to put it in my ass that's when I stopped it all. Never seen one that big again and do not want to :eek:

I am just under 7 inches and rather thick according to Trixie :)

I am rather happy with the size of my dick. I had a roommate once that had a 9 inch cock. It sounds all good and all until you realize that he has to hold his cock out of the water once he sits down on the toilet...

Guest screaminggood

I'm certain it was a sacrifice your roommate was willing to make! I adore big dicks....and so far, the guys attached have been careful to listen to what I'm saying about what works and what hurts too much! But I agree with a previous poster: those guys aren't going to do anal with me.

Guys with extra-large sizing, are there bittersweet moments to your play? For instance, I love large cocks, but you aren't doing anal on me. Is that a common occurrence for you? What are the special limits that you often have that regular sized men don't have?

I opened this thread thinking it was going to be a question on what was the limit for a huge dick (that women would take). I've turned down one for being too big... it was as big around as my wrist and almost as long as my forarm.

sorry for the divergence.

JustAskJulie said:
I opened this thread thinking it was going to be a question on what was the limit for a huge dick (that women would take).

I did the same thing :o

Those are some excellent questions...I look forward to reading the answers to them.

Teresa

I opened this thread expecting information on max sizing...Mrs. Ekies is looking for a big one to try and I wonder what the girls of Swingersboard have to say.

Instead, I found a thread that may provide information that I, as the proud owner of an average penis, may have some advantage...

I will check back frequently to see what, if any, advantage I may have.

Thanks for asking a question I would never have thought of asking.

Please forgive my ignorance but what has the board decided is the average size penis and what would be clasified as a huge penis?

Fragile Egos wanna know!

Guest screaminggood

Interesting that I've received posts of those interested, but none from those who possess the "huge dick" yet.

In answer to the question about sizing, I guess the easiest way to measure would be whether the male has to use the extra-large condom sizes? There are definitely two different sets as well...length and width...hm. I love them both!

And Julie, I had that longer than my arm, bigger than my wrist dick one night---he LITERALLY took my breath away----and it was by far some of the best sex I've ever experienced!

screaminggood said:
Interesting that I've received posts of those interested, but none from those who possess the "huge dick" yet.

In answer to the question about sizing, I guess the easiest way to measure would be whether the male has to use the extra-large condom sizes? There are definitely two different sets as well...length and width...hm. I love them both!

Ok, I understand the condoms will tell you a little bit about the individual, but is there a specific measurement that women would consider as HUGE? What measurement do they consider Average?

screaminggood said:

And Julie, I had that longer than my arm, bigger than my wrist dick one night---he LITERALLY took my breath away----and it was by far some of the best sex I've ever experienced!

I think that that dick would only be a novelty to Mrs. CXXC. I mean! Come on!!! Mine is only 6 inches! But some women like it that wide! :hahaha:

Sorry! Couldn't resist!

Guest screaminggood

For the record, the guy that I referred to was white, and it wasn't just his size that made the guy an incredible lover....but I do agree with the stereotype that most black men are bigger than white. But we're getting off topic!

Someone else here can give you inch statistics, but my rule "of thumb" would be if my hand has problems gripping it, it's huge! If it's longer than what will go in me, it's huge! And put that some men really are that big on the list of things I never knew until I started swinging thread.

My wife loves big cock! Well not mine because I do not have one.:sad:

But she also states like most women that there is so much more to it than the size. She also said she would not want to have to take a big cock everyday. But she sure likes to have them every now and then.

She likes this one guy that plays with her. He has a long cock, kind of skinny and never gets really hard. He can fuck her and bend it up to rub her clit at the same time. She just loves the way he fucks her.

Large size condoms aren't too big an indicator (pun intended); they aren't much bigger than normal sized condoms. A Trojan Magnum XL is only about an inch wider and quarter inch longer than a normal condom.

Large size condoms aren't too big an indicator (pun intended); they aren't much bigger than normal sized condoms. A Trojan Magnum XL is only about an inch wider and quarter inch longer than a normal condom.

My theory is XL condoms are being sold for the same reason a womans size 6 today was a size 12 in the 1960's.

Guest screaminggood

Chicup....Before we got into swinging, I would have agreed with you. Now that I've experienced some of whom is out there I have to say---I've seen and felt way too many that really won't fit into a regular sized condom!

Chicup....Before we got into swinging, I would have agreed with you. Now that I've experienced some of whom is out there I have to say---I've seen and felt way too many that really won't fit into a regular sized condom!

I'm not saying there are not some big ones out there.

They are only a small % of the population though.

XL condoms are not being marketed to those men, there are not enough of them to make it worth the effort financially, I'm saying they are being marketed to make average men feel better about buying them.

I'm not saying there are not some big ones out there.

They are only a small % of the population though.

XL condoms are not being marketed to those men, there are not enough of them to make it worth the effort financially, I'm saying they are being marketed to make average men feel better about buying them.

Absolutely agree. A guy with a cock big enough to make you gasp out of fear likely won't fit into a condom at all. Those XL condoms are named as such to make a slightly above average guy feel like he has a giant cock.

Chicup, you may be right about marketing, but when I wear a regular condom I lose my hard on. My dick is not longer than normal (6-7") but is wide enough that the "squeeze" is uncomfortable. I've tried the experiment several times. I don't think it's all in my head...the head with the brain, that is.

Chicup, you may be right about marketing, but when I wear a regular condom I lose my hard on. My dick is not longer than normal (6-7") but is wide enough that the "squeeze" is uncomfortable. I've tried the experiment several times. I don't think it's all in my head...the head with the brain, that is.

I know what you mean, I have the same problem, they are just too damn tight, still I'm not XL, I'm just a little wider :lol: