Please Visit These Sponsors As They Keep The Swingers Board FREE

Kasidie   Swinger Zone Central   Swing Lifestyle    Swingers Date Club    Adult FriendFinder  Swing Towns  Alt.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
The Swingers Board - The Swingers Board - The Original Swingers Lifestyle Community, forums,
    A gentleman never tells curiousagain's Avatar
    Status
    half of a couple

Default Re: Well endowed--Yea right!

Quote Originally Posted by sir_dragonfire
    The thing I never understand is why lie? It's not like they will not know when You have sex. Stupidity @ it's best.
    It's the same as somebody sending old pics and lying about their age/weight/hair color/ whatever. They think by then it won't matter when actually it probably isn't a problem except they lied about it. The are only two times a man brags about how small something of theirs is. One, when they are talking about their cell phone and two when somebody is looking for a small penis to try anal.
    Why is it we can pleasure ourselves but not tickle ourselves?

A Little Of Everything ALilOEverything's Avatar
    Status
    M. Female
    SLS Handle
    aliloeverything

Default Re: Well endowed--Yea right!

I think it's a shame that a guy can't be comfortable with what he has and feels he needs to be dishonest about. I can't see why he would bother when it will become very apparent later on. I've never paid attention to the "advertised" size to know if someone has been dishonest with me, it just doesn't matter... I'll find a way to enjoy it.
    ~Lilo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2