Weezie

"Is He Hung?"

This might relate to another thread, but I had to come here and get this off my chest. We have had several new couples contact us online thru profiles we have posted. We chat with them online to see if there's a connection first. One of the very first questions asked is, "is he hung?". Does this seem a bit crude to y'all? Seems like all they care about is size (even the size of my breast or the tightness of my vagina), not that we are lacking by any means. This just turns us off!:mad::nono:

Since we are new to the site.. and to the lifestyle. I can say that I would not ask that. I haven't talk to anyone yet, since I don't really know how to start the conversation. But I agree that is very crude, and unattractive.

Thanks

D and B

To us, it seems crude, but then that's our take on the issue. Others may not be bothered in the same way. All that really matters is what you think. If you encounter anything that doesn't appeal to you, then base your reaction on how you feel, and not on what might work for others.

A question like that right off the bat from others would sure tell me that it's highly unlikely we're going to have enough in common that I would be interested in meeting them.

In fact, [just me and my smart mouth] I would be tempted to answer something along the lines of "Oh, sorry. Didn't realize you were trophy trolling. Actually, we're here because he has such a teenie weanie, I'm trying to find satisfaction somewhere."

Of course, hubby might not be amused at me putting out word like that regarding him. [especially since it is NOT true]

But I agree with you, folks that are actually 'measuring' their attraction to potential playmates based on this are just short-sighted. [sorry, my bad!]

wrnakedru ;)

I'll agree with Indy Girl and go with the "teenager" theory.

If there are adults in the life style who would ask that, we doubt they'd have sufficient "good points" to become playmates.

On the other hand, it's really not so different from asking how much you weigh or how tall you are, is it?

Mr. Alura

Sounds pretty typical--in reverse--of what you see posted on AFF. There's tons of ads stating things such as "Don't bother to respond unless you're at least x inches," etc.

Yet, I've not encountered it in the numerous emails we've received through there, regardless of whether we were the party approaching or being approached.

Crude--and shallow--indeed.

Originally posted by IndyGirl2004

You could always say "screw you" but I don't think that'd be quite the correct response, do you? :rolleyes:

Our late business partner, Suzy, used to say, "Fuck 'em? Nah, that's too good for 'em! DON'T fuck 'em!"

Mr. Alura

I think that is really out of line, but best to know early on someone is like that than to get all hot and bothered...just about to jump in and have some fun and find them telling you 'no way, you're too ____.' .

Crude by golly, but at least you're not wasting your time.

And you got a good laugh. That's more than can be said for a lot of the comedians running around today.

J

They'd get the ignore button fairly quick after that type of crudeness. So far, we haven't encountered that, but we're still in the newbie category, so now I will be prepared for it.

Wish I could come up with a humorous response.....

I don't mind people asking - if they don't mind me lying...

:hahaha:

Just kidding - I'm okay, I guess... But while I am aware that a big penis can be fun (NOT by personal experience) - obviously chemistry, spark, passion, and all those other things that connect people make an encounter unforgetable.

Besides - with the advent of "cyber-skin" why bother meeting real people at all? For the price of that first dinner meeting, "trophy trollers" (thanks wrnakedru!) could go out and get a nice fakey and never have to bother getting to know real people at all...

Spoomonkey

I HATE those kinds of emails and instant messages!! I find it a huge turn off. We were contacted by a couple who asked if we'd like to do a web cam chat so we agreed and when we showed up, it was like she expected a Gyn exam.....ugh

bon

Yes this would instantly turn us off to the offending couple. I would bet that those aren't horny teenagers either. Because of the annominity provided by the internet; trolls can come out of their hiding places and play games with those of us that are serious.

Bill

Honestly, I can see someone who is an adult asking something like that.

Chemistry is SOOO important that it would never matter about size...One could figure something out. :D

I responded to a gal that advertised that she always had "Wet Panties" and loved it in the ass. When I repsonded with MY measurements, she responded that she woudn't accept anything smaller that 9"!!! (Which (sorry), I am!)

I responded with: "Ok last offer...My fist and 2 dildoes in your ass!"

Made me feel good at the time.

But I digress.

There are so many opportunities out there that you shouldn't even worry your sweet bippy about it. Every time we go to a dance, for instance, we meet someone who doesn't care about size (And I ain't no Smalley) and we get along great.

One thing did strike me...Maybe they were concerned that you WERE too big for the Mrs. and wanted to get that OBSTACLE out of the way... Just playing the Devil's advocate.

Male D

We have had alot of "people" ask us how well he is hung, and that is a big turn off to us. Or when they start a conversation and ask how big her breasts are. Gives us a hint to say, to them your not doing anything with us.

With us as we have said in other posts, we are looking for other couples to swing with, but looking for friends first. Alot of times we have come accross couples & single guys who right out of the gate start talking about sex, and not wanting to try and get to know anything else about us. Just what does she like, and this and that, and we tell them we are looking for friends first, and to us we find it a turn off when we find people who just start asking 20 questions and they have nothing to do with like where we are from, and how long we have been together, about family. He had somoene IM him on yahoo once and ask if she liked it in the ass, didn't say anything else, just asked, hey does she like to take a cock up the ass? Safe to say, he got ignored right away. Or another is when people see even from our g-rated pics that she is a big chested woman, and they start talking about her breasts. Not trying to sound like we are complaining, but we enjoy it when we start talking with other couples where we start off we can talk about swinging, but where we start off getting to know each other before bringing sex into the picture.

Definately a turn off! I too hate those, or even the ones asking details about prior encounters, or who and how often we play with. Certain things are ok, but what happens behind closed doors is none of their business.

If people cant think about other connections other than sex, then they dont need to be our partners...well thats what we think anyways...

~~Jenn

One thing that also bothers us is when we talk to couples and singles on-line who ask us about who we have been with before, and things we do.

When they start off with all the sex questions, it tells us that they are only interested in 1 thing. And friendship isn't one of them.

We look at this subject this way We would never ask someone that type of question base on the fact that it is rude and un called for.

People have to treat each other like the way they would want to be treated. We ask ourselves, would we ask and act that way to impress others, and would it impress us the same way.

A person would not walk around naked in the middle of dowtown to impress his wife, so what makes us all think that asking if someone is hung or if some pussy is tight. Take people for the inner self and have fun.

This would totally turn me off, Maybe their not really serious. Me personally I would NEVER ask someone that expecially since you just met.

Being a male member of an ethnic group that some have been led to believe are mythologically endowed, and thereby, alleged to have outstanding prowess, my response comes in one of three forms depending upon my mood: "ya wanna find out?" or "yes and my girlfriend's horse (a Fresian (sp) Stallion) is even bigger" or the more common response is to hit the iggy button. Thankfully, I do not get this too often. Frankly, I consider the source and don't give it anymore due than it deserves which is none. It is crude, rude and not worth the communication space that it takes up.

that's my two cents...:8-0::