Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Length or Girth

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Couple
    SLS Handle
    CureeusCPL1957

Default Length or Girth

I know a lot of you you ladies will say size does not matter. But if you had a choice, would you prefer a man that is average length and thicker than average or a man that is above average in length and only average or thinner in girth ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Couple

Default Re: Length or Girth

I'm a girth girl.
    Dave & Holly

Swingers Board Addict shrevecouple's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Couple - She posts, He reads

Average with girth over length

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Couple
    SLS Handle
    cpl2swingwithu

Talking Re: Length or Girth

Girth...as long as there's enough to at least get it in

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Tired

Quote Originally Posted by LFM2 View Post
    I'm a girth girl.
    Quote Originally Posted by shrevecouple View Post
    Average with girth over length
    Quote Originally Posted by flfuncpl View Post
    Girth...as long as there's enough to at least get it in
    Ah this makes me happy.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Swingers Board Addict
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    married male

My lady insists that it doesn't matter since I was furnished with neither.

Swingers Board Addict lustylearning's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    female half

Girth has never hurt me; length has. Point, Girth.

newplaytoys

it would have to be girth , am used to both length and girth , hubby is very well endowed. there are some positions that length does not work . really enjoy them all , as long as they are hard

Swingers Board Addict
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    couple

Girth. Hubby is bigger around than my bf, is able to hit the right spots better, and he usually gives me more intense orgasms. Both are probably about a little longer than average, but it feels best and I orgasm the hardest when they work the right spot by not pushing in the entire way. How much depends on how I am being entered.

One thing that deserves mention is the quantity of semen and the force with which a guy ejaculates it. Hubby (and the one other guy I had sex with for a short time a couple of years ago) dribble out what seems to be a small amount. My bf, on the other hand, seems to produce like ten times as much. (Hubby has said he has seen the excess come out the sides between his dick and my vag as he cums). That pulsing of warm fluid feels really good and its quantity and strength are important factor in a guy's performance.
    Last edited by couplers; 12-02-2010 at 10:48 AM. Reason: recursive

Swingers Board Addict
    Post Thanks / Like

My wife has always preferred girth over length.

Above posts make it sound like girth wins.

Does that mean that we guys have something new to worry about?

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Tired

Quote Originally Posted by couplers View Post
    Girth. Hubby is bigger around than my bf, is able to hit the right spots better, and he usually gives me more intense orgasms. Both are probably about a little longer than average, but it feels best and I orgasm the hardest when they work the right spot by not pushing in the entire way. How much depends on how I am being entered.

One thing that deserves mention is the quantity of semen and the force with which a guy ejaculates it. Hubby (and the one other guy I had sex with for a short time a couple of years ago) dribble out what seems to be a small amount. My bf, on the other hand, seems to produce like ten times as much. (Hubby has said he has seen the excess come out the sides between his dick and my vag as he cums). That pulsing of warm fluid feels really good and its quantity and strength are important factor in a guy's performance.
    Ok this explains something to me I've never understood.

Every woman I've been with comments on just how much I produce, and seems to think thats a good thing. This never made much sense to me because I just saw it as a big mess (I had an ongoing joke with a play partner about always needing a roll of paper towels to clean up).

The only woman who complains about it, is my wife, which is how life seems to work out

Swingers Board Addict dr_pepper's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Single Male

Interesting subject and responses. Since I have neither, being VERY average, I have had a variety of situations. My first wife seemed like she could not accommodate any one bigger then myself, where my second wife would have loved more of both. One play partner said that she didn't really care how long the guy was but definitely liked girth. That I can understand.

Do I ever remember back in the days when I could shoot a load, instead of dribbling. That I understand too.

Swingers Board Addict
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    couple

The exception of course is with anal. Girth is a liability and length doesn't matter. So it's good that only my bf likes/wants anal because hubby is too big around.

Swingers Board Addict
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    couple

Post Re: Length or Girth

Quote Originally Posted by Chicup View Post
    Ok this explains something to me I've never understood.

Every woman I've been with comments on just how much I produce, and seems to think thats a good thing. This never made much sense to me because I just saw it as a big mess (I had an ongoing joke with a play partner about always needing a roll of paper towels to clean up).

The only woman who complains about it, is my wife, which is how life seems to work out

The women you are with, Chicup, are lucky. And tell your wife I said so. Quoting myself from a post elsewhere:
    Quote Originally Posted by couplers View Post
    I'm willing to admit to any wierdness you want, but having cum inside me, even though (or because) it is a guy's stuff, makes me feel extremely feminine - a wife, a whore, a girlfriend, both dominated and dominating. In those intense few moments, that is what I am for. Doesn't matter if it is put into my mouth, my vag, or my bum, I feel compelled to take it in. The thoughts of how it is alive, how it can live inside me for several days (if it's deposited in my pussy) and how there is often the sperm of both my men living in me simultaneously both turn me on and make me feel fulfilled. When either of my guys cums in my vag, which is the way we finish almost all of the time, I will often put a pillow under my bum so it doesn't leak out and it goes deeper into me.

To this woman at least, it is not a mess, it is precious stuff.

Swingers Board Addict Coffeeblack's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Married couple

Mr. CB here... I belong to another forum for men interested in improving their penile health through excercises like jelqing,kegels, edging, clamping, etc. Members have improved their length, girth and stamina through practicing the various techniques.

Girth seems to be the easiest and fastest gains to make. Many of them, including Mrs CB, have commented that girth seems to be most important to many women because of the stretch and fullness they feel, without the pain that can sometimes be caused by deep penetration from a guy with alot of length. Not saying length is a bad thing, but usually most women dont want their cervix pounded like a hammer. Just my 2 cents.
    Last edited by Coffeeblack; 12-03-2010 at 01:22 PM. Reason: typo
    Good to the last drop

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast