shy_couple

Who is the bigger man?

We recently had our first swinging experience and we have posted several follow-up posts here. When we left the hotel and were getting into our car my wife said to me "You were bigger than him." I laughed and told her that the other woman was probably telling her husband word for word, the exact same thing. Dont get me wrong, I like having my ego stroked, from what I saw we were pretty comprable but she had a closer view than I did. I just thought it was funny.

We recently had our first swinging experience and we have posted several follow-up posts here. When we left the hotel and were getting into our car my wife said to me "You were bigger than him." I laughed and told her that the other woman was probably telling her husband word for word, the exact same thing. Dont get me wrong, I like having my ego stroked, from what I saw we were pretty comprable but she had a closer view than I did. I just thought it was funny.

Oh, I wouldn't dismiss her. If you weren't bigger she'd probably say nothing at all.

Oh, I wouldn't dismiss her. If you weren't bigger she'd probably say nothing at all.

I totally agree with this. My bf asked if this older guy who i saw on the weekend was bigger than him. He knew the answer. I didnt see much point rubbing it in so i quickly changed the subject! :D

I once thought Mrs two4you said I had the bigger dick.

Turns out, she actually said I was a bigger dick.

:lol::lol:

I've heard the same thing, but next time I'm going to have to listen closer to make sure I've been hearing her correctly :confused: She always says I hear what I want to hear anyway, so maybe that's the explanation :)

Men can be insecure about their dick size, and women know this. So whether or not it is true they will try to reassure us even if it's unneeded. She meant it, but it made you chuckle because you weren't really worried about it.

Mr. WS

i agree with the above post to a certain extent. I will reassure a guy that his cock is big but only if i believe that in my mind. In the past when men have asked me if i think their penis is big and i dont think it is then i simply dont answer and change the subject.

I am average size based on my "research"

Our last MMF he was bigger than me.

I have been lying awake every night since having jealous fits over it. Whatever shall I dooo...

she is going to run off with him I just know it!

;)

I love it when she gets boned by a great big thick cock. Isn't that kind of the point?

Absolutely agree with the last post. I know exactly how much I've got and I'll never have any more. Trust me, if the bigger it is means the more fun I'd have, I couldn't stand any bigger or I'd fun myself to death!

We are still waiting for her to complete a full swap (the two ladies wore the last poor guy out before she could go there), but when we do, I'm hoping to see her enjoy a nice big one and from a guy who knows how to use it :)

I had a similar experience except that it wasn't a comment about size but performance. In a MMF the other guy was licking her and she suddenly felt compelled to say to me that he wasn't as good as me. Unfortunately he heard her comment which I'm sure dampened his mood a bit. I think maybe she felt her enjoying the overall experience so much would bother me and she needed to compensate somehow. I have managed to re-assure her that I get a lot out of her enjoyment and the better it is for her the more excited I get.

I once thought Mrs two4you said I had the bigger dick.

Turns out, she actually said I was a bigger dick.

:D

That's about how it goes in our home!

Lin says, "Size doesn't matter - lack of size matters." I think the whole "dick size" issue is one we put on ourselves as men. I mean think about it - he's taller too. Does that matter...?

Anyway, I'm not hung like a bear, but I have yet to hear a complaint...

I just avoid asking such questions, it seems like a woman asking "do I look fat?" If you're insecure about it, it probably will come off as unattractive.

If any woman says anything, meant as a complement.

Accept it .........

Their given for a reason....

I had a similar experience except that it wasn't a comment about size but performance. In a MMF the other guy was licking her and she suddenly felt compelled to say to me that he wasn't as good as me. Unfortunately he heard her comment which I'm sure dampened his mood a bit. I think maybe she felt her enjoying the overall experience so much would bother me and she needed to compensate somehow. I have managed to re-assure her that I get a lot out of her enjoyment and the better it is for her the more excited I get.

I love to hear those words, because it gives me a reason to move aside and learn something new. There's no sense in doing something to a woman if she doesn't enjoy it, sabe?

Guest screaminggood

My husband is well-endowed, but on the occasion that I've had a "monster" size, he says he likes that I'm stretched out for a few days because he can last longer without me gripping him so tightly!

I guess it all depends on how you look at it!