mtbound

Wife wants MFM but doesn't want to be involved in planning

Ok my wife and I have talked about this many times. In bed and out. I have this ongoing fantasy of watching my wife have sex with another man. She loves the idea of it. The hitch is she doesn't want to be involved in planning this. She wants it to be a complete surprise. She wants it to happen out of our home area with us on vacation somewhere. Where do I even start. Any advice PLEASE

Oh Wow! Do you have your work cut out for you! :lol:

Look into swinging clubs that are a few hours drive from where you live. Call a few establishments and see what kind of facility they run and if one might be what you're looking for. Next find a nice hotel near the club. Reserve a room. Pack up your bags and surprise your wife with a weekend get away. Take her to the club and see what happens. If all you do is watch, no problem. You still have a beautiful hotel room waiting for you two. ;)

Or- Have you considered going to Hedonism?

Guest Mr&Mrs-naughty

Vespertine gave some great advide!!!!

I would take her to a swingers club that allows single men. That way she can pick the one she wants.

Trying to pick a man for her that she has never met until he shows up in a motel room sounds like it may have the potential for some problems.

What if you pick someone she does not like?

I'll bet you can find a couple that you already know that has a similar fantasy. Why do I say that? Its because thats how we first did a MFM. I love watching my wife fuck another guy too, and we talked a long time about doing it, then when I was having a talk with the the guy from another very friendly couple we know, he said he had the same desire.

We worked it out from there, and never told the girls otherwise. I invited him over one evening when his wife went out with the girls. My wife stayed home. We had several drinks while we kept the conversation tuned to sex. One thing lead to another and I encouraged my wife to give him oral. It didn't take a lot and soon she was sucking him while I fingered her. That lead to her sucking me and he pulled up her skirt and started to fuck her from behind. Things got better from there on. It was such a super turn on.

The next step was to do the same thing in reverse, and we did. I went to his house one evening and when I got there he was out getting beer. His wife seemed already turned on because she started to talk about how they had had sex earlier and she was still horney. Next thing I knew, she had my cock out and was on her knees sucking me when Bill walked in. She never missed a beat and Bill just watched. The rest of the evening was almost a repeat of what had happened with my wife.

Now, we visit each others home and fuck with or without the other hubby being there. We still do the MFM thing and occasionally we all swing together, but mostly its the thrill of having someone else fuck my wife, and MFM is what started this all.

I wouldn't have it any other way.

I have to agree with the idea that you might pick out a man the wife doesn't like. Me and my wife were jokingly doing this with pics and it was funny how i got her tastes so wrong. I am sure the surprize of it is exciting to her, but what happens when she doesn't like who is in front of her?

Thanks for the advice. I think it is the surprise of it all that excites her. But I like the idea of going to a club. Being in the Northwest we are a long way from anywhere. Any suggestions on places to go. Vegas maybe? She really wants to stay away from anyone we know (for now).

Vespertine gave some great advide!!!!

I would take her to a swingers club that allows single men. That way she can pick the one she wants.

Trying to pick a man for her that she has never met until he shows up in a motel room sounds like it may have the potential for some problems.

What if you pick someone she does not like?

Heehee... My wife always surprises me with that. When we are playing our "I wonder if..." game, men I think she'd be attracted to she's not, and others I thought she wouldn't be attracted to she is. I think that's because I assume she would like to be with a man like me, but she isn't concerned about that because it's just sex, not a relationship, so it's pure physical attraction with just enough mental attraction to not be a turn-off. Some of the guys that make her go "mmm-hmm" facelick I look at and say "really?" :confused:

Mr. WS

Same here, I could never pick a man for my wife for the same reasons. I always get it wrong when we are playing the "would you do that" game. On the other hand she often gets it right for me. I think it is because to her personality is much more important than looks.

You can find several good clubs that allow single males in both Las Vegas and Reno.

I have to agree with the idea that you might pick out a man the wife doesn't like. Me and my wife were jokingly doing this with pics and it was funny how i got her tastes so wrong. I am sure the surprize of it is exciting to her, but what happens when she doesn't like who is in front of her?

This was always something we wanted to do but the same with us Mr Spoo and I don't pick the same men for me. What we ended up doing is after we met a single guy at the club who we liked and had exchanged emails to hook up again Mr Spoo surprised me one Wednesday after work. On the way home he suggested I fix myself up for play and then around 6 pm the door bell rang :D it was a surprise but also someone I wanted to play with facelick

It ended up to be a great evening and satisfied the fantasy of the surprise etc.

Mrs. Spoomonkey

A couple of years ago, my wife was scheduled to take a business trip to another city. She would be staying several day alone at a hotel in a town where she knew no one. Being a loving husband, I decided to see if I could find someone to "entertain" her during her free time. The best part is that it would remain a surprise until I drove her to the airport and handed her a name and phone number.

She had previously made me very aware of a man's physical attributes that turn her on, so that part of the search was easy. I also know the personality types she enjoys being around, so that wasn't a problem.

With those facts in mind and a month to work with, I searched personal ads in that city for the perfect man to be her companion for a few days. I weeded through several hundred ads, but finally found a guy who was perfect in every way. After contacting him, we exchanged many e-mails to assure ourselves that the two of them would be compatible. It was almost too good to be true, but they were the perfect match.

Then the fickle finger of fate reared it's ugly head and her trip was cancelled. He was very disappointed, but she was spared the same, because I had yet to tell her.

Because she still entertains the fantasy of a sexual encounter with "the perfect stranger", I hope to find a situation to surprise her again...but with better results this time.

All these stories are good. Mine runs along the same lines. I met a gentleman thru one of the Online services. There are several and most have free trial membership. I searched the adds till I found a couple that were of interest (unknown to my wife). We e-mailed a couple of times then I met with one of the men. He was what she liked, a true gentleman that understood and respected "No" . We know that it was a gamble. She agreed to "receive" a duel massage . It was a birthday present for ME!. As it worked out we met several times always beginning with a massage for her and ended up with her sucking both of us , and of course we both ate as well as fucked her. Only one other man has been in our 3-some , she didn't care for him so we never net again. It is just that some are better than others.

Looking

Talked to her about going to a club and she said maybe. She absolutely wants this to be a surprise. She gave me alist of wants and I am to go from there. This will be a one time shot (no pun intended) Not looking for a friendship or some one we will see on a regular basis. Just a great time for one night. That hopefully will come later when we get father into the lifestyle. Meanwhile me search begins :cool: