Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Female
    SLS Handle
    swingersboard

Default Swinger On Trial for Relationship with Minor

They looked through the NZ Dating website for other swingers who wanted to meet up for sex and, after meeting one couple, Crause was introduced to their 15-year-old daughter, shortly afterwards meeting her 14-year-old school friend.

He is alleged to have lavished them with gifts, including cannabis, and attention from January 2009 to February 2010 and ultimately engaged in sexual conduct with the girls.
    Swinger on trial - news - waikato-times | Stuff.co.nz
    The Swinger Manual - all the info from the Swingers Board in one convenient book

Swingers Board Guide SW_PA_Couple's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Happily married to a wild woman
    SLS Handle
    SW_PA_COUPLE

Default Re: Swinger On Trial for Relationship with Minor

I a strange way, it's comforting to know that not all of the crazies are on this side of the World.
    Spelling, punctuation and grammar are not style choices. You can either know your shit or you can know you're shit.

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Tired

What a horribly written article...

Swinger, 47, accused of using contacts to form relationships with minors.
    I'm guessing that was the first headline they stuck at the end of the article.

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Widower

We have a new case in Oklahoma in which a 30-something female teacher is charged with rape because of her relationship with a 17 year-old boy (man?) who was not even a student of hers.

Some years ago, a similar case happened. As the teacher was being led away after being sentenced, her lover shouted after her, "I love you! I'll wait for you!" By then, he was over the "age of consent," but no amount of testimony from him could have made a difference in the case. The law is clear.

Several years later, when she was released, they renewed their relationship. I believe they are married now.

I don't believe adults should take advantage of children sexually. On the other hand, even fourteen year-olds should know the difference between right and wrong. If not, it's their parents who are to blame for not preparing them for life.

Alura
    "They may call me a rube and a hick, but I'd a lot rather be the man who bought the Brooklyn Bridge than the man who sold it."
    óWill Rogers

Swingers Board Addict
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    couple

there is a 22 year difference between my wife and I.. our current age doesn't matter, and I think the same thing between others. My first marriage, I was 22 and my wife was 16.. Nobody said a thing, but then, that was many years ago. Most folks are mature beyond their age at 14-15-16 years old. Think about how "informed" you (not "you", but y'all) were when the adults thought you were clueless..

Swingers Board Addict
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Couple
    SLS Handle
    sk_forfun

Quote Originally Posted by junglecouple View Post
    Think about how "informed" you (not "you", but y'all) were when the adults thought you were clueless..
    Thinking back I can also see how clueless I was and didn't realize at the time There is a happy medium of how mature a teenager is I think.

Swingers Board Addict
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    couple

Quote Originally Posted by slevin View Post
    Thinking back I can also see how clueless I was and didn't realize at the time There is a happy medium of how mature a teenager is I think.
    Well, not to toot a horn, but at 13 I started my first band, at 17 I started my first business, at 19 I bought my first house..(times were simpler then, + down payment size had a lot to do with approval). I did not consider myself special and to this day, wonder what happened to initiative and gumption. I also still don't think I was "clueless", but it worked to my advantage that the "adults" thought otherwise.. On the other hand, my father was a dumbass!! He finally grew up and died.. good for everyone..

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Female
    SLS Handle
    swingersboard

Quote Originally Posted by slevin View Post
    I have to agree. At 16 I thought I was all grown up and had it all together. I thought the same thing at 20 when I got married for the first time. Looking back I had a hell of a lot to learn in both cases.
    The Swinger Manual - all the info from the Swingers Board in one convenient book