Avgjoe

Is this common - testing the swinging waters with a stripper?

The wife and I have always talked about another person in the bedroom. key word talked.

A short time ago I had mentioned that maybe it is time to pursue this idea. To my surprise she said sure.

Now this is our idea. Has anybody ever started out with strippers? I feel this is possibly the easiest way to find out if both parties involved are going to be able to handle the situation. I'm hoping to get a private show for her and sit back and see how it affects me.

I've already said that I'm probably not ready for her to jump right on and give it hell, but a more aggressive touch session is what I'm thinking. Has anyone ever explored this idea and how did it go?

Also, if anyone has done this out in Vegas, what agency did you use? We are planning to be out in Vegas in October and want to start looking for an agency.

• Like 1

Avgjoe, actually, I think this sounds like a common route for some couples. If you look in the forums, there are a few members here who have gone to strip clubs as a couple, enjoyed the show and perhaps a private dance for either the wife or husband to test if there was any jealousy. Obviously, some come away with a steamy experience...and maybe some don't depending on how their emotions go. However, some couples might come to the conclusion that it isn't quite the test they wanted since it is the stripper's job to act interested in you two.

As for doing this in Las Vegas, I have heard of couples going to the Green Door and the Olympic Gardens.

• Like 1

However, some couples might come to the conclusion that it isn't quite the test they wanted since it is the stripper's job to act interested in you two.

While some people do think this is a good way to break the ice, I agree with the statement above, it's not really a good test since it is missing some of the major components of swinging with real people. I don't necessarily think it is any major error to give it a try, but I'm not sure that it really answers anything if and when the day eventually comes when you do it for real. I think you will find the two situations are totally different both physically and emotionally.

• Like 2

I think everyone has their own way of testing the waters. Like you we had talked about adding a new dimension to our sex life and also like you decided Vegas was the place to give it a try. We decided on visiting the Red Rooster. It couldn't have been a better place to get our start. Absolutely no pressure, you can watch, be watched, or join in some fun. Friendly people and just a fun environment. You can check out some reviews right here under clubs and while a lot of them are a couple of years old it is still the swinger place in Las Vegas as far as we're concerned, also be sure to check out there website for more info. Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Anyone ever been to the Olympic garden? How aggresive are the males there? Looked into both the green door and the red rooster and I think we may need to crawl before we walk? Interesting sounding places but not ready for that yet, maybe by the end of the trip.

I don't know anything about the clubs in Vegas, but ....

Many clubs are like a regular bar or nightclub in the front. The differences are: there is a more sexy vibe; some women (not all) dress a little more provocative than you would see at a normal bar); people tend to be way more friendly at an LS club; and in our experience, people are more respectful at an LS club. Oh, ... and there is a back room where people have sex. ;-)

The point being, swing clubs are not alien environments. We know many people that go to our club that rarely go to the back, just because it's a great place to go out.

My suggestion to dip your toes in the LS is to just go to a club with the idea of drinking, dancing, and having the same good time with each other that you would normally have at any non LS club. Don't plan to go to the back, don't plan to hook up, don't plan anything other than a sexy date night for the two of you, just in a different venue. Go for the vibe, a good time, and to people watch.

If you sit in the corner and don't talk to anybody, just like at a normal bar, no one will talk to you. If you put yourselves out in the open and don't look approachable, no one will talk to you. If you put yourselves out in the open, look friendly and dress nice, you will be surprised how nice people are, and how easy it is to talk to people in the LS. However, don't be shocked if you find out that 25% of the people there are exactly like you, there for the first time just to see what it is like.

Good luck!

PS: for your first time, pick a night when it is couples only.

• Like 1

Anyone ever been to the Olympic garden? How aggresive are the males there? Looked into both the green door and the red rooster and I think we may need to crawl before we walk? Interesting sounding places but not ready for that yet, maybe by the end of the trip.

I'm your guy! My wife and I have done exactly what you are talking about...a couple of years ago in Vegas at Olympic Gardens. We were in the same position, talking about bringing other people into the bedroom. We were sure that we would be fine with her fucking another girl, but we weren't sure how we would feel about another guy fucking her. It was, and still is, a big fantasy of mine to see her fuck another guy in front of me, but I have a history of kind of being jealous when it comes to her talking with other guys...so I thought going to Olympic Gardens and going up to the male stripper side and buying her a private dance would be the best way for us to "test the waters" and see if I would be jealous and if she would like it.

As it turns out, moving forward to now, a couple years later, that was the PERFECT way for us to see how we would feel about it. I especially liked it because it was a "controlled environment", in other words we are paying him and we can ask him to stop what he is doing at any time no questions! Also there is a set time limit, the amount of dances you paid for, so I really liked the boundaries that the strip club offered. As for her it was nice because she could pick a guy that she thought was hot and this guy had an accent from Malta, and accents really turn her on!

As it turned out, I wasn't the least bit jealous, and in fact I was super turned on and playing with my wife at the same time as the stripper was. He was super respectful to both of us and that really made us both a lot more comfortable with the situation. He had his hand down her pants, under her panties feeling her pussy! But at no time did he ever do anything without asking me and her first if it was okay if he did what he was about to do! A lot of things went down during the 30min private dance, but no sex or oral...though I believe that some of that could happen there if you wanted it to.

The thing my wife doesn't like about the stripper idea is that it is fake attraction on the part of the stripper....possibly...so she much prefers going to a bar and flirting with cute guys that are obviously into her. This is what we do now. She has fucked two guys in the last year in front of me like this....meeting them at a bar while I sit across the bar and wait for her to find a guy that she likes and is down to fuck in front of me.

We could have never gotten to this point if we didn't first "test the waters" at the strip club! That was the closest thing to a guy fucking her without him actually fucking her and the best way for both of us to see how we felt about it. In the real world I think it would be a little harder to put the brakes on a situation if you didn't like it. Also we were like you guys and didn't feel comfortable going to a swingers club or something like that, we felt that we might feel uncomfortable in that kind of setting as newbies!

Let me know if you have any questions!

• Like 1

sunbuckus said:
eldiablo311, you happened to be one of the members here that came to mind when the OP asked so I'm glad you chimed in!

I do want to address the two following bits:

Regarding asking someone in the LS to stop, the number one rule at swinger clubs and house parties is that NO means NO. You can stop whenever you want, whether it's because you feel uncomfortable, you changed your mind, it suddenly started raining outside...whatever reason. You don't have to say and if someone happens to ask, you don't have to answer. I can see how this seems easier when you're dealing within a business transaction but I don't even think those are 100% guaranteed for a stripper to really listen even if it is their job. There are plenty of employed people anywhere that don't do what they are supposed to do. Strippers aren't any different.

As for putting the brakes on a situation, this is a skill that has to be learned, whether it be swinging or not. I'm not saying it's an easy skill but being able to disengage politely from a situation/couple is something that one needs to learn if they want to continue swinging because there will be a time when it occurs.

Good points! I think we just lucked out and got a respectful, cool male stripper that got us and knew what to do and how to approach the situation. I think now that we are more experienced we would consider a swinger club...however, my wife still does not feel comfortable with me playing with other women, so I don't know how that would work at a swingers club?

Another point I wanted to say to the OP, we realized fantasy and reality are two very different things, so that is why we wanted to proceed as cautiously as possible, as you are suggesting you and your wife want to do. Since we "tested the waters" at the strip club, and I realized I wouldn't be jealous at all with seeing my wife do things with another man in certain situations, I was A LOT more comfortable with the idea of letting her go all the way with it. I would say before the strip club, I was about 70% sure I would be alright with seeing her fuck another guy...after the strip club, I was at least in the 95% sure range. And now having done it a couple of times, I am positive that I love it! It is so hot and so much fun!

We have been really lucky in that the guys she has picked to fuck are very respectful and cool. Also as a side bonus, I realized how blessed I am in the "package department" LOL! In fact the last guy said "Damn dude! Your hung!" and he was also commenting on how "ripped" I am...so it was kind of an ego boost for me as well! Ha ha ha! Very unexpected!

As a side note, this is all very new to us...in fact I don't even like getting naked in front of other guys in the gym locker room! LOL! There is just a different vibe about the situation when it is a MFM with my wife or me watching my wife and my wife ordering me to strip while she gets fucked! Great times so far!

Regarding asking someone in the LS to stop, the number one rule at swinger clubs and house parties is that NO means NO. You can stop whenever you want, whether it's because you feel uncomfortable, you changed your mind, it suddenly started raining outside...whatever reason. You don't have to say and if someone happens to ask, you don't have to answer. I can see how this seems easier when you're dealing within a business transaction but I don't even think those are 100% guaranteed for a stripper to really listen even if it is their job. There are plenty of employed people anywhere that don't do what they are supposed to do. Strippers aren't any different.

So much this.

I trust a swinger couple to play nice much more than I'd trust anyone at a strip club.

If the two of you want to see what swinging is all about, then by all means, just go to a club. It is more than OK to just be there to check things out. No one is going to give you grief for it, and as a matter of fact, there will most likely be a few couples that will make themselves available to answer questions, give advice, and generally make you feel comfortable about being there. I know this because we, and many of our friends, have done just that for newbies many, many times.

So, yeah, hit a club, let the hosts know you are new, and just want to check it out to see if this might be something you'd be interested in trying. I bet they'll take good care of you, and make sure you have a good evening together.

• Like 4

Good points! I think we just lucked out and got a respectful, cool male stripper that got us and knew what to do and how to approach the situation. I think now that we are more experienced we would consider a swinger club...however, my wife still does not feel comfortable with me playing with other women, so I don't know how that would work at a swingers club?

Another point I wanted to say to the OP, we realized fantasy and reality are two very different things, so that is why we wanted to proceed as cautiously as possible, as you are suggesting you and your wife want to do. Since we "tested the waters" at the strip club, and I realized I wouldn't be jealous at all with seeing my wife do things with another man in certain situations, I was A LOT more comfortable with the idea of letting her go all the way with it. I would say before the strip club, I was about 70% sure I would be alright with seeing her fuck another guy...after the strip club, I was at least in the 95% sure range. And now having done it a couple of times, I am positive that I love it! It is so hot and so much fun!

We have been really lucky in that the guys she has picked to fuck are very respectful and cool. Also as a side bonus, I realized how blessed I am in the "package department" LOL! In fact the last guy said "Damn dude! Your hung!" and he was also commenting on how "ripped" I am...so it was kind of an ego boost for me as well! Ha ha ha! Very unexpected!

As a side note, this is all very new to us...in fact I don't even like getting naked in front of other guys in the gym locker room! LOL! There is just a different vibe about the situation when it is a MFM with my wife or me watching my wife and my wife ordering me to strip while she gets fucked! Great times so far!

Eldiablo

I have been reading your posts about your Vegas adventures, they are exactly what I hope my adventures will be like

• Like 1

Not sure all strippers are fake. We have gone several times and my wife has had many lap dances which result is her have a dripping pussy and orgasms. And she has told me on a few occasions, the woman dancer has climbed on the seat and put her pussy in my wife's face so she licked her. This might not happen with all places and people but many women strippers are lesbian anyway so why wouldn't they get off and make the other woman cum too?

Just remember the old sayin' 'Nobody loves money more than strippers'. Their full time job is convince other people to give them money. I am not saying some don't enjoy their job. Just always remember what their job is.

• Like 1

On 8/14/2014 at 2:42 PM, Avgjoe said:

has anybody ever started out with strippers? .... 

I'm hoping to get a private show for her and sit back and see how it affects me. 

This is definitely not a new concept, I worked in a strip club for almost 12 years first as a shot girl and then as a dancer and I have had so many couples hoping to see if a FMF threesum is a good fit.  I will say since female nudity is generally allowed, and even viewed as a positive, in a strip club I always did much more with a woman in the VIP than I could with a guy.  So she needs to be clear about her request, cause if she seems into it, popping a boob out and giving it some attention may be considered a commonly performed part of the show, and if she had on a skirt, well lets just say I have left the vip wearing the wife's panties a few times so shit can get pretty real back there.  SO TO THE GUYS... If all you want is a lap dance be clear about that.  Every stripper knows paying attention to a female guest means more tips from you, as well as, everyone else who sees it, cause its the fantasy of almost every guy in the building.  

As to how effective it was for the couple, I think it is probably mixed.  If the wife wasn't into it then it was probably an awkward scenario, for the wife's that got into it, it probably reaffirmed the desire.  I know I got a lot of proposals to take this back to their house.  Many even offered money to make it happen.  

• Hot! 1

Hi, my wife and I are keen to hire a male stripper for a private show. We have found a guy we are both happy wife and arranged what’s “allowed” and what’s not. My wife like strippers and has been “hands on” before at shows but wants to show me what turns her on. Does anyone have any advice or stories of watching their wife with a male stripper?

I would be concerned about a male stripper having sexual contact with guests due to the likelihood that he has STDs. Debbie Downer. 

While some strippers are prostitutes, not all strippers are...probably most are not. Be careful here since you can't just assume that they are and most definitely can't assume that they have been tested and are 'clean'.