ccpro

How I met my wife - our hot threesome

I like to think our situation is pretty unique...but perhaps not? I met my wife of 17 years after a buddy of mine said he was seeing someone casually and thought she was really cool and liked to have fun! He also said I should meet her. My buddy has been called "The Devil" by me my whole life, this is a guy who can make anything happen.

Well, she was 23 and fresh out of a breakup as was I, she was having casual sex with my buddy because he has the gift of getting any girl in bed. We stopped by her apartment one night, very casual to drink a few beers...no expectation on my part and things turned awesome! She answered the door and I was amazed. She was too hot for this guy, wtf. She was too good for him. In my opinion, completely out of his league...looks and class wise.

Our personalities were in sync and anyone could feel the mutual attraction. I didn't need my buddy...but the devil was there! Light conversation turned to provocative conversation and many drinks later my buddy simply got up and grabbed her by the hand and led her to the bedroom. It wasn't five minutes later that he was calling me in! She looked at me with almost a "what do think look?"

She was so hot...I was naked and performing oral on her as she was on my buddy. (As I'm typing this, I wish I was a better story teller...cause it sounds like some cheesy hustler story...but it's not! I swear on my marriage).

The night went on, he on her, me on her, both of us in her...a marathon of sex. I was so excited at the entire situation, it went on through out the night...sometimes one on one, sometimes taking turns and as I mentioned filling her at the same time.

The next morning, they jumped in the shower together...I stayed in bed...being too sober perhaps? We made our departure, a little awkward but good. I kissed her and said I hope to see you again.

Over the next 24 hours I grilled my buddy on how he knew this would happen and what was his relationship with her...cause I wanted to see her again! He said she was amazing but he didn't want a relationship and told me to pursue her if I wanted. I would have anyway...that is a fact.

I called her three days later and asked her on a date...as if nothing ever happened. We saw each other for the next 750 days without one miss, and I proposed to her. One year later we were married. I've never told or wrote about any of this...only three of us know how my wife and I met. To be continued....

We have great sex and are not coservative with each other, but I would love tob relive an old reality! I've told a few times and now I think I need to back off and let it resonate?

We have great sex and are not coservative with each other, but I would love tob relive an old reality! I've told a few times and now I think I need to back off and let it resonate?

Okay, you've told her (there's at least one word missing, but I think you mean you told your wife that you'd like to do another MFM). What does she say about it?

What a wonderful story! I almost thought you were another guy here that met his wife in a similar way. And, btw..., they've been married for years too and they enjoyed numerous swinging situations through those years.

I read your intro too and agree with you that you need to go slow with this. First make sure that she knows, for certain, that you never thought badly of her when you first met. Make sure she knows that you'd have fallen in love with her and married her regardless of how you two met. And let her know that the night you spent with her and that friend just proved to you that she was the most erotic creature that you'd ever met.

I really think that once she realizes that you truly mean these things that she'll be the one to suggest that you two begin experimenting.

My wife is embarrassed about how we met, but I reassure her that without that experience we may have never gotten together. We've had a couple of attempts at foursomes with friends, but either she was not attracted to the guy or there were too many party favors involved where the other party could not perform...I know we're amatuers! I've been bringing up the idea of threesomes more and more...even when We're sober. I just don't want jam it down her throat. We have few opportunities to get wild because of our schedules and kids.

Is planned always better than impromptu when it comes to swinging? It's been many years since we've had an experience and it was always due the right situation and unplanned. Now that I would like to see something happen again, I feel like my wife likes to have a little bit of an excuse if something happens. In other words, she would rather get caught up in something rather than have planned out and predictable. She is clearly curious and up for something but I think she likes not being held completely accountable. I'm fine with this, maybe my best play would be to plan and just don't give her all the details or pretend it's not planned?

I don't know that always would be the best way to put it, but all things being equal, I personally like the planned better since to me it just seems have fewer layers of stuff to have to deal with. The courtship dance it already out of the way, everyone knows what everyone is expecting, etc.

Everyone's style is different though, some may like the spontaneity, it adds something extra for them. I can see some of that in her point of view from what you describe, as well as it may actually be the opposite of us, meaning that the unplanned gives her less anxiety.

I don't really see a problem with your idea of planned but seems not planned, if, and this is a huge IF, that she knows and agrees that is the way she likes things. Basically, you do all the legwork to put the pieces in place to where something could happen, and she just enjoys being along for the ride without having to worry about the logistics. That sort of arrangement isn't uncommon, it is usually one half of the couple that does most of the legwork, searching out parties, maintaining profiles, etc., but with full knowledge and approval from the other.

Hi, ccpro! Has there been any change in where you two are in exploring the LS?

I've opened up the idea of clubs and she said she'd go...i think we'll both be nervous. I told her we'll just hang out and observe unless something wild happens and we'll play it by ear?

I like to think our situation is pretty unique...but perhaps not? ... my buddy simply got up and grabbed her by the hand and led her to the bedroom. It wasn't five minutes later that he was calling me in! She looked at me with almost a "what do think look?" She was so hot...I was naked and performing oral on her as she was on my buddy. ... The night went on, he on her, me on her, both of us in her...a marathon of sex. I was so excited at the entire situation, it went on through out the night...sometimes one on one, sometimes taking turns and as I mentiond filling her at the same time. The next morning, they jumped in the shower together...I stayed in bed...being too sober perhaps? We made our departure, a little awkward but good. I kissed her and said I hope to see you again. Over the next 24 hours I grilled my buddy on how he knew this would happen and what was his relationship with her....cause I wanted to see her again! He said she was amazing but he didn't want a relationship and told me to pursue her if I wanted. I would have anyway...that is a fact. I called her three days later and asked her on a date....as if nothing ever happened. We saw each other for the next 750 days without one miss, and I proposed to her, one year later we were married. I've never told or wrote about any of this...only three of us know how my wife and I met. To be continued....

I don't know how other women feel about this story, but I find it terribly romantic. A guy meets his future wife while she is fucking another guy (literally), has group sex with her, falls in love and they marry. There are so many (good) lessons here about loving a woman for who she is, not devaluing her for her past or for enjoying it, honest discussions, lack of jealousy, etc.

Welcome to the board! Your story is wonderful and evocative. Your relationship started with a different balance between sex and love. It has clearly flourished. We look forward to your participation in discussions!

My wife is embarrassed about how we met,

Your wife sounds like my wife. We didn't meet the way you guys did, but she was honest about the fact that she fucked around some, not whole lot but if you start early like she did in her teens and fuck a couple of new guys every years, it adds up. Plus she would sometimes go back to an old sex partner. She didn't do swinging or gangbangs, but sometimes had two or three guys going at once, a boyfriend and a fuck buddy, and when we married had a number that was maybe three or four times mine. After we got married she took her wedding vows seriously and wouldn't fuck around even though i told her it was ok. But after a couple of years she got back into it and will get together with one of her friends for some sex. She likes it and i like it. Although i said i didn't need extra pussy, she likes me getting some, so we both now enjoy extra sex in our marriage. My advice is to just tell her she can do it when she wants, because i think really all women like it, and be cool about it.

One of the best stories I've ever read on here. It was romantic, sexy and honest. I wish you both the best of luck in the LS, you sound like the kind of people who will have lots of fun in it!

One of the best stories I've ever read on here. It was romantic, sexy and honest. I wish you both the best of luck in the LS, you sound like the kind of people who will have lots of fun in it!

yeah, this is the way it should be, that a woman that enjoys sex is considered feminine and a good woman to marry. i don't say much, but it pisses me off when guys call a woman a slut or whore or something because she enjoys fucking on her own terms. Its good to see that more women are open and courageous about it more recently.