Guy1964

She asked an interesting question...

Ok, I know the "I want to but she doesn't: How do I talk her into it?" has been beat to death on the forums. I'm afraid I come from something of a traditional upbringing, and I'm still trying to get my mind around everything. With my wife, I was trying to be very respectful, and then she said "So, when are we going to have sex?" That's just to show you how clueless I can be.

We were talking about fantasies, and she asked me "Would you be comfortable seeing me making out with someone else?" She is the first one I've played with toys with, and we've had great results. (Thank you AngleKin and Julie, BTW.) I'll be the first to admit I have a lot to learn, but I'm trying to get my mind around reaching outside the box.

A little background: My first wife was a preacher's daughter who said "Sex is for the man." I know I'll have a lot of you laughing hysterically, but I'm still moving past that way of thinking. I followed AngleKin's advice on use of light bondage and a vibrator to tease her, and she loved that. We're playing with toys now, and I think she's having to instruct me. Any advice on how to respond to her inquiry?

(Yes, I'm willing to change my name to "CluelessGuy1964!")

Well, would you be comfortable seeing her making out with someone else?

Have the two of you ever done any sort of sexual checklist? I think the one we did was on mojoupgrade.com, but I can't get it to load, so it may no longer be a hosted website. However, there are several here: Checklists | Ranai I just looked at sexionnaire.com and like the looks of it, but you may prefer one of the others.

Wow....we just had this same conversation about an hour ago. Mrs fun is also a preachers daughter and was taught the same thing. She relates stories of church girls who read a magazine during sex so the husband gets off, stories of women who have NEVER had an orgasm (including her own daughter)..... Apparently this is very common. We talked about this for quite some time. I told her she needs to MAKE SURE she is pleased not only by me, but anyone else she is with when we swing. She has issues attaining orgasm during sex, and I think much of it is due to being taught sex is for the man, and she alone is responsible for her orgasm. In fact when she taught ladies meetings, she taught the very same thing!

It's very difficult to reprogram someone, and it takes time and patience. Something we have been slowly working on.....

Any advice on how to respond to her inquiry?

Now, my wife and I are about the reversal of you and your wife. So I can see this from your wife's point of view, but know how you feel too because of discussions with my wife.

I think you should respond, "I'm not sure how I'd feel about you making out with another man. But I'm not going to put restrictions on you. I want you to be happy so let's discuss it further and maybe explore it with baby-steps."

We've had a few couple friends with wives who like to kiss on the lips. As simple as this is, I totally love it. My wife indulges it, at best. Once she realizes that it's not foreplay, and will never go further, she's more OK with it. I think that I, and the other wives, are simply enjoying a small taste of the lifestyle, while trying to make our spouses still feel safe. I guess this could be called, 'Delicate Soft Swinging'. LOL!

The real problem with your wife making out with other men, is the other men. If they get the feeling that she's cheating on you then it's going to be drama. If they feel that making out is an invitation to go further, then it's also going to be drama. If you two do consider something like this, make sure the other man knows that it's something you both have agreed on and it's more about you two than him.

Hmmm???? So let me get this right: you two aren't swingers. Your wife is more sexually adventurous than you. She might even be trying to slowly work you into swinging. Is that about right?

I'd strongly suggest the the two of you start reading Dan Savage's sex advice column (savage love)out loud to one another. It's simple really, read one of the letters submitted out loud then take turns answering the letters writers question then read Dan's answer to the question. This will get the two of you to honestly and openly discuss sex and your joint sex life. It will have the added benefit of opening your eyes to a much larger array of sexual expression and sexual pleasures.

Just my two cents.

Hmmm???? So let me get this right: you two aren't swingers. Your wife is more sexually adventurous than you. She might even be trying to slowly work you into swinging. Is that about right?

I'd strongly suggest the the two of you start reading Dan Savage's sex advice column (savage love)out loud to one another. It's simple really, read one of the letters submitted out loud then take turns answering the letters writers question then read Dan's answer to the question. This will get the two of you to honestly and openly discuss sex and your joint sex life. It will have the added benefit of opening your eyes to a much larger array of sexual expression and sexual pleasures.

Just my two cents.

Thank you for recommending that writer. I love how direct he is. I'm still chuckling about "Don't make babies with crazy people."

We're super-vanilla, and just starting to explore our sexuality. Largely, with advice we've gotten on this board. Is it heading for swinging? I don't know. I think it was Angekin or Sunbuckus that chided me that they think I'm underestimating how adventurous she is. I'm getting good ideas here and we're applying them a step at a time.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Interestme82
      Hi out there. I’m married and in an evolving relationship. Last year I did a burlesque photo shoot for him as a gift. He loved the way it turned out but asked if I’d be willing to do something more risqué in the future. I got a reference from the original photographer (female) and told my husband the new photographer would be a male. Being the protective husband he is we both requested a meeting over a cup of coffee. We met which was great and made things all the more comfortable. I loved what I saw from his book and my husband did as well. 

We had the shoot and the pictures came out great. He got really turned on by knowing another guy was doing the pictures. I was shocked. I asked him if he’d consider doing a couples shoot with me and he said he’d try but was reluctant. Pretty soon after he agreed and we were off again.

Prior to the shoot my husband and the photographer talked about his career. My husband, who’s faithful, shocked me a bit with his envy and open talk about what the photographer experienced. I’m extremely open and joined in the conversation. Both of us felt like we were conversing with someone we really liked and knew a lot longer than we actually did. Unfortunately my husband had difficulties getting hard which is completely out of the ordinary. The photographer said it happened a lot and just to relax. 

Surprisingly at my husband's request he asked for me to do a POV shoot the photographer showed us in his book. Basically it’s the photographer including himself in various ways while taking the pictures. As we started taking the pictures I liked being touched by the photographer even though it wasn’t active foreplay or sex. It really was strictly for the pictures themselves. During the pictures my husband quickly got hard and watched. Eventually the photographer asked him if he was going to get involved. The rest of the shoot went as we planned. Afterwards we all sat around and talked and went through the pictures.

Some time passed again and we talked a lot about the fun we had with it. My husband admitted he liked watching the photographer touch me and if not for that he may have been to nervous to get hard. 

I really want this to develop further but I’m apprehensive because it’s a major change in life obviously. I’m also not sure about how I feel about seeing him with someone else. When I say I’m not sure I mean most likely not. I don’t even really think he wants to. I almost feel like if I bring that up it will be too much too fast. Multiple times when having sex we’ve dirty talked about me doing another shoot and giving myself up. I’d feel more comfortable to actually do it than talk about it. 

I feel like my husband has opened a door that I want to walk into. Am I reading it wrong? Is it best for me to just set something else up and let it work itself the way it will? Based on our interactions I have no doubt the photographer would be into it also. Would I be going to far given our relationship if I reached out to the him and told him how I feel, how my husband feels, and confirm he’d say yes? 

• By Avgjoe
      The wife and I have always talked about another person in the bedroom. key word talked.

A short time ago I had mentioned that maybe it is time to pursue this idea. To my surprise she said sure.

Now this is our idea. Has anybody ever started out with strippers? I feel this is possibly the easiest way to find out if both parties involved are going to be able to handle the situation. I'm hoping to get a private show for her and sit back and see how it affects me.

I've already said that I'm probably not ready for her to jump right on and give it hell, but a more aggressive touch session is what I'm thinking. Has anyone ever explored this idea and how did it go?

Also, if anyone has done this out in Vegas, what agency did you use? We are planning to be out in Vegas in October and want to start looking for an agency.
    • By Santokos
      My wife is conservative, we are 10 years together. Our sex life is just OK. Due to children and busy life, we don’t have sex often. I asked her if she wants me to buy a dildo for her. She said she would like the dildo. When I asked her how she will use it she said that she would like to have the dildo in her pussy while sucking my cock. Ladies what do you think, does that means that she is into 3some? I know that most of the replies would be .. go and ask her but I would love a different reply. I forgot to mention that we don’t have any experience in SL
      P.S sorry for my bad English 
    • By Curiouscouple2001
      Hello
      I’m after other peoples thoughts on a topic I have, me and my wife are happily married for 7 years both in our 30s and have great sex together. Now while we have sex we have a bit of fantasy type dirty talk and it’s great now it gets saucy and she says she would fuck someone else and she would even go bareback with them, now some my think I’m crazy but that thought drives my dick wild! Now the other bit of this is when we don’t get in that sexy moment it never gets mentioned, and I honestly think she wouldn’t do it. A little part of me thinks what if she did and how hot it would be seen her do it, now from others experience do you think that it’s just the heat of the moment talk or is it something she does secretly have on her mind? 
    • By bd21461
      We attended a swing club twice to dance and watch other couples play. Me and wife played together. I wanted to bring another man to our play just for her. I mentioned this to her, and her response is the thought of it turned her off.

Every time I bring this topic I always got the same response. Until lately the response changed to "are you trying to give me away?" (as a joke).

Her latest one is "help me lose weight first then I will start looking around. You know I'm always hot if I am not a little heavy."

Folks, do you think my wife is ready? If you think she is tell me how we get started.