eldiablo311

I want to buy my wife lapdances from male stripper. Suggestions?

I really want to see what it is like to watch my Fiance get a lap dance from a male stripper, I want to see if she gets turned on and if I get turned on watching it happen. We are going to Vegas soon. Any suggestions? What usually goes down when ladies get lap dances from guys? Are the dances really "hands on", do the guys feel the girls up and visa verse?

I was thinking of taking her to Olympic Gardens since they have both male and female strippers there and she could experience both. I know the females there are really hands on and let you touch them everywhere and they pretty much touch you everywhere...is it the same for the male strippers?

Thanks for any suggestions!

Guest AZfunloving

I'd be curious if the OG male thing is the same, too...although I gotta tell you, in the female stripper part of the OG, my husband and I paid for a couples private dance in one of their booths, and it was HOT beyond belief! Although most of the girls don't allow guys to touch them EVERYWHERE, she was more than happy to let ME touch her, and she was certainly touching me!! Highly erotic for all involved, and we went immediately backed to our hotel and wouldn't leave him alone all night!! ;)

I can't speak from experience, but my guess would be that if you are at a club that has both males and females at the same time, the males are going to be required to follow the same rules as the females. That said, I've been to a handful of male strip shows (typically held at a bar or club as a once a year or so thing) and those events are very much hands on. You might have better luck with a private dancer in your hotel room (those are plentiful and since it's private there's less worry about "rules").

Yes, I like the sounds of the "couples private dance" at OG. I know we will end up doing that and honestly my Fiance has said that she would prefer to get dances from women...her last serious relationship was for 3 years with another girl. But after talking dirty with her the other night I was asking her if she would let me buy her a dance from a guy at OG and what she would do to him or let him do to her and she was getting into it I think, her breathing was heavy and seemed like she was getting turned on by the idea.

I was at OG just a couple of months ago and the females I got dances from were taking my hands and putting them on their breasts and inside their panties even too! Pretty wild! I want to see my girl do that with them and have that done to here also! I know it will be HOT to see that happen with her and another girl!

I just feel like, for me, it is more threatening to see another guy do that stuff to her....but it might also be super hot and I want to see how we both feel about it. I am not sure about calling a male stripper to our room because if neither of us like it, we are all stuck there with that person until their time is up. I like the idea of the strip club because we could maybe get her a private dance and I could watch and if we don't like it we can go back to the female side of the club.

Guest AZfunloving

Well, my husband and I will be in Vegas this weekend, and the OG will definitely be one of our stops, as will the Red Rooster. I'll report back!! :D

Nice! Thanks! Let me know for sure! I want to get a little wild out there with her! :o) I want to see how I feel about another man touching her and maybe her touching him!

I've been to Vegas a bunch of times, and check out OG more than once. The couples dances with females are really erotic. They can be with men too, but in my experience, letting her get a dance alone first, then letting the same guy give her one in a couples setting is the easiest way towards what you want. And the men at OG take signals very well, and it can be anything from a typical lapdance, to a whole lot more, depending on your comfort level. PM me if you need more info.

Well we will be out there in about a month and I am looking forward to seeing my girl get a little crazy with some female and hopefully male strippers!

Guest AZfunloving

Ok reporting back! eldiablo, you'd be NUTS not to take your lady to the OG. Husband and I went last nigh t...started downstairs, bought him a dance...she totally involved me and did stuff I'd only seen in a private room before.

Then we moved upstairs with the guys...woohoo! Husband paid two guys to dance with me at the same time.. I was commando in a short skirt and they had my legs in the air...frickin off the charts erotic! :D

Wow! Sounds awesome! I know that place is pretty badass. I went a couple of months ago for a bachelor party and I was touching the girls everywhere with the bouncers walking by not saying a thing!

That is hot, you went dressed in a short skirt commando! That is what I want my wife to do, if I can talk her into it. At least no underwear and shorts or jeans.

What did the guy dancers do? Did they touch your pussy? ;o) Did you touch there cock? I just want to know if it is as no-holds-barred as the female side.

The closer we are to going to Vegas, the more I feel I want to see one of those male strippers putting his hand down my wife''s pants and touching her pussy, rubbing her clit and making her hot and wet!! I want to feel how wet she got afterwards! I think I might even want to see her grab the guys cock and make him hard.

I really want to see the same stuff with my wife and the female strippers also! Can't wait!

So I have a question for the guys that have taken their wives/girlfriend to get a male stripper at the strip club, like the Olympic Gardens in Las Vegas. Is it kinda awkward, as a straight guy, walking into the guy stripper part of the strip club or is it not?

Are there many other guys over there buying their wives/girlfriends lap dances or is that kind of rare and is it mostly groups of women over there and not many couples?

Also, has anyone been to the Palomino Club in Las Vegas? It is all nude, and they serve alcohol. Just wondering if it's worth checking out? How are the dances? Are the girls hot?

Guest AZfunloving

Well I can only speak for my husband, but he felt the same way and ended up being pleasantly surprised. There were other guys buying their girls dances, but it was predominantly women (like downstairs at the OG is predominantly men). But my husband had PLENTY to enjoy, with all these scantily dressed crazed women, me getting humped by two guys, and of course, the effects of hia female lap dance earlier! The OG guys often involve the husband, too...getting him to play with his woman while the dancer gets to work. Overall VERY erotic experience for us both, and I can tell you we had a LOT of fun when we got back to our hotel! ;)

Guest AZfunloving

By the way, the guys we came into contact with at the OG were most definitely not gay, if that's what concerns you!

I didn't feel awkward, but it was with a group and we all just were there for a little bit getting the girls settled in before the guys left them to their fun and headed out to bar hop. One guy in the group, who is not a prude but who is extremely homophobic, did seem uncomfortable. Not saying the dancers were or were not gay, just that if the thought of seeing another guy's thingie is enough to break you out in cold sweat, then maybe yeah.

HA! Yeah, I am not homophobic. I just have never done the male strip club thing so I'm not sure. I have been to drag shows with my wife in Province Town Ma. so I can deal with gay guys as long as they are not trying to grab my junk or put their junk in my face! LOL! I guess based on that, now that I think about it, I would probably be fine with it especially if the male strippers involve me by having me touch my wife! Sounds like it could be are really good time. I think I would want to get a private dance at OG for my wife with the male stripper as long as I could go back and watch! Do they let the husband/boyfriends go back to the private area to watch at OG?

Guest AZfunloving

Yes they do allow the husband/boyfriend, and again, so I hear, often encourage involvement. We were told $150 for a private room...

Yes they do allow the husband/boyfriend, and again, so I hear, often encourage involvement. We were told $150 for a private room...

Cool, sounds good we are planning to go next Wednesday. I guess they only have male dancers Wed-Sun, certain times, I'm not sure what times?

What do they encourage the husband/boyfriend to do, from what you heard? Stuff like grab your wife/girlfriends breasts? Finger her? Kiss her?

Guest AZfunloving

I think the guys are Thurs-Sat from 9 pm, but check their website.

In the public areas, you could certainly join the dancer in groping/fondling...but always safest to ask first. Private rooms much different; I've heard almost anything goes. But again, ask the dancer first, to avoid getting him (or you) in trouble. Because they are independent contractors, they make the rules in private areas, and each guy may be a little different.

I think the guys are Thurs-Sat from 9 pm, but check their website.

In the public areas, you could certainly join the dancer in groping/fondling...but always safest to ask first. Private rooms much different; I've heard almost anything goes. But again, ask the dancer first, to avoid getting him (or you) in trouble. Because they are independent contractors, they make the rules in private areas, and each guy may be a little different

Cool, I am going to get her one dance and if she is liking it I will get her a private dance in the back. I will make sure to ask or wait for the stripper to say what is okay to do before we do anything.

So we just got back from Vegas yesterday.

It was crazy and a great time. We went to OG on Wednesday since that was the only day they had male strippers when we were out there this trip. We got a limo ride there that was comped and we tipped the driver $40...that was a fun ride...drinking and blasting music on the way!

So we go in and we find a seat on the female side and get a couple of drinks each, we paid $50 to get in total and that paid for cover and 2 drinks each. It was pretty slow, a lot slower than the last time I went, probably because it was the middle of the week. Not many female dancers, kind of a slow start for the first 30mins or so and then my wife suggested what I was thinking, "why don't we go to the male side and see what it is like since it is slow over here".

So we walked upstairs, there are no customers up there, and only 2 male dancers sitting down talking to each other. They immediately jump up to greet us, but we just keep walking to a seat and sit down. Then one of them comes over and introduces himself and sits down with us. He is a very friendly guy, heavy Greek accent which my wife loved. He talks to me and her equally, which made me feel a lot more comfortable about the situation. He asks how long we have been together/married and all that. Then after 5-10mins of getting to know us he leans over and asks me if it would be alright to give my wife a dance...I really appreciated how respectful he was acting towards both of us!...so I said yes.

He gives dances for her at the table for $20 for probably 1 1/2 songs and anytime he does anything to her he looks at me and asks if it is okay with hand gestures and I always gave him the thumbs up. He takes her hands, after checking with me, and puts them on his chest and ass and lets her feel him as he dances for her. After this dance ends I could tell my wife was getting turned on by the situation and the dancer leans into my ear and asks if I would like to buy her a private dance for $140 which includes 2 drinks. So I ask my wife if she wants more, she does, so I tell him yes and we head in to a private booth with a curtain that blocks the entrance once you are inside.

This private dance lasted several songs, probably 6 songs or about 20mins I would guess, he gave us extra for free because he was having fun too ;) I was really worried how I would feel, if I would feel jealous, angry, I didn't know what to expect....first time I have ever done anything like this! I was surprised that I felt absolutely no jealousy the whole time and in fact was very turned on by the whole experience!!

So once again, he ALWAYS checks with me with hand gestures or by verbally asking me before he does ANYTHING to her...which made me feel very comfortable and he always included me by having her sit closer to me and letting me touch her and kiss her anytime during the dance! He ended up kissing her neck a lot, grabbing/kissing her breasts after taking them out of her top, and the sight of seeing his hand slip down the front of her pants and playing with her clit was surreal!!! It was like a crazy dream!! I loved to see the sight of her face as he was playing with her clit, her head tilted back and the sounds she was making! Crazy! He was rubbing his hard dick up and down her pussy for awhile at the beginning. She had soft pants on with panties and he was in a G-string. After a few songs her heart was racing I could tell and I asked if she wanted to grab his dick and he said, "yes!, go ahead", and she started giving him a hand job as she was grabbing my hard dick through my pants and I was kissing her and pinching her nipples and he had his hand still down her pants!! Out of this world crazy! He would remove his hand from her clit once in awhile to play with her breast and suck on her nipples, and I would then put my hand down her pants and feel her pussy, she was dripping wet!!! Way into everything that was happening and so was I!

Guest AZfunloving

Hoo boy!! Definitely confirms that I'm doing that private deal next time!!

Surprised it was so slow...did you go late at night? When we went at midnight on a Saturday night, both upstairs and downstairs were so crowded it was tough to get a seat, and there was action EVERYWHERE.

Yeah, definitely do the private dance! It is ALL on back there, hell, he might have fucked her if we had a condom and we were okay with it! I don't know?!

We were there on Wednesday night at about 10pm, we were the only customers up there so it was kind of nice, very private! We liked that we were the only ones up there, this was good since this was our first time to ever do anything like this! We were both a little nervous and didn't know what to expect!

Super respectful guy though! I shook his hand after the dance and thanked him for being so respectful! Funny, since the guy just got done playing with my wife's pussy! LOL

Guest AZfunloving

My husband would like that he was respectful, too...will have to share your story with him!

My husband would like that he was respectful, too...will have to share your story with him!

Yeah, trust me, this is coming from a guy who has never swung, never had a threesome of any kind, never had sex in a room with other people a guy who is straight and a guy who at times in the past can be somewhat the jealous type...though I feel that part of me is changing.

This was a surreal experience! Very intense, very erotic, and we were both very turned on and comfortable with everything that happened! We had amazingly intense sex afterwards!

Guest AZfunloving

That's awesome!! Yeah, we got back to the hotel and had off-the-charts wild sex! That's what it's supposed to be all about!!! :D

That's awesome!! Yeah, we got back to the hotel and had off-the-charts wild sex! That's what it's supposed to be all about!!! :D

Hell yeah! That is what it is all about! It's about us as a couple and making sex even more exciting between US! ;)

Just wondering if anyone knows if there are any good strip clubs, like Olymipc Gardens in Vegas, in Denver and also Phoenix? We travel to Denver and Phoenix and it would be nice if they had a strip club like OG in those cities...you know one with both male and female strippers.

Guest AZfunloving

Certainly not in Phoenix, unfortunately! (That's where we live)

Damn that sucks! We go to Scottsdale 1 or 2 times a year...I was hoping! We have gone to "Skins" I think it is called on Scottsdale Blvd before, female strippers only, and that was pretty good.

A buddy of mine told me there is one in Denver that he and his wife and another friend and his wife went to and they have a female and male side. They only went to the female side though. That one may be worth checking out if you are ever in Denver? I would love to hear from anyone that has been to that one and got the male dances!

Pretty hot story 311. I had a similar experience with my wife (girlfriend at the time) at the OG a couple of years ago. The club was empty upstairs when we went as well. We didn't get a private dance but did end up hanging out with one of the male strippers at our hotel after hours. It was something to remember...

Wow, nice! Did he end up fucking your wife? Did you guys have to pay him money to come back to the hotel? I was thinking that we may want to try that one time if we are feeling the situation...you know ask invite him back to the hotel room and finish what he started with her ;)

So I am trying to talk my wife into going back to Vegas in a few months, and then we would go back to Olympic Gardens. We both want to get her a male private dance again...we had so much fun the last time, last year! This time if it goes well I want to ask the guy if he would be willing to do a "private show" for my wife back at our hotel room...only if my wife is into it though. If she is, then I think this could be a good way to see another guy fucking my wife/experience a MFM threesome with my wife! I am hoping this trip will be booked soon!

Hello!

My husband & I will go to Las Vegas in May. He suggested that we should visit OG and he would love to buy me a lap dance from male stripper. We haven't done anything that kind of before, so I think the private dance is maybe a little too much at this time. Although eldiablo311 your story really made me wet.

So I'd like to ask what happen with lap dance? I know there is somekind of contact, but is it really worth of money? I mean where and how the stripper will touch me? :)

Hello!

My husband & I will go to Las Vegas in May. He suggested that we should visit OG and he would love to buy me a lap dance from male stripper. We haven't done anything that kind of before, so I think the private dance is maybe a little too much at this time. Although eldiablo311 your story really made me wet.

So I'd like to ask what happen with lap dance? I know there is somekind of contact, but is it really worth of money? I mean where and how the stripper will touch me? :)

Hello Woman in love, happy to hear my story made you wet! ;-)

I understand, we were nervous about it too, that was the first time another guy ever touched my wife, and still so far the only time!

As far as what to expect, it cost us, I believe $150 for about 1/2hr of private dance. He takes you into U-shaped booth with a small table in the middle to set your drinks on. There is a curtain that the dancer closes once we were all in there sitting down so it is pretty private. You order your drinks and he advises that once she brings the drinks to us and leaves, it is game on pretty much, meaning touching! He made sure to ask me, EVERY time before he did anything new to her, if it was alright with me, which was awesome because that made us both feel a lot more comfortable with the situation!

I think at first he pulled up her shirt and took her breasts out of her bra with her bra still on and was fondling them and kissing them and sucking on her nipples. He was also kissing her neck and ears a lot. All of this was done while he was grinding his hard dick in between her legs. He always had a banana hammock on and my wife had her pants on the whole time. I was holding her hand sitting next to her while giving them both enough space to enjoy each other, and he encouraged me to hold her hand and participate. He said to my wife, "we are here to please you and make you feel great!", which I totally agreed with! Then he asked me and her if it would be alright to put his hand down her pants and touch her pussy. We both said "yes!", and he asked if he should touch on top of her panties or inside her panties, skin on skin. My wife said "inside". Then he asked if she wanted him just to touch her clit or also inside her pussy, and my wife was concerned about cleanliness so she said "just on my clit". So he proceeded to slide his hand down my wife's pants and I could see his hand moving around down on her pussy, she was writhing around and making noise I could tell she was getting really wet. So the dancer and me took turns kissing her breasts and sucking on her nipples and when his hand wasn't down her pants, I placed mine down there and felt how extremely wet she was! It was great!

So towards the end, I asked my wife if she would like to touch his cock, and he immediately said "yes that would be fine!" and my wife said "yes" she wanted to. So my wife reached inside his bikini underwear and started feeling his hard cock and was stroking him off and also reaching back once in awhile to feel his balls. All of this was happening while he was touching her pussy and still kissing her neck and breasts and I was playing with her also where I could get in! LOL

So that is pretty much what happened. She didn't stroke his cock long enough to make him cum and my wife didn't cum either. That is the only things I told my wife I want to be different next time! I want both of them to cum!

So hopefully that helps you make your decision! Keep my up to date on what happens! I want to know! Hopefully you guys have a blast!

P.S.> I think the male dancers are only there Wed-Sun?

wow!

I can imagine myself to your wife's place. :)

I know I would like that and I'm sure my husband also. But what I fear is that I feel dirty or used after that. I hope you understand what I mean.

What about the usual lap dance? how much touching there?

I understand, it is a pretty wild thing to do and you want to make sure you are ready for something like that I think. The regular lap dance was pretty tame. He took her hands and put them on his abs and ass encouraging her to touch him on his chest, abs and ass. He would rub his body against her and kiss her neck I think but that was about it. We did one regular lap dance to make sure my wife was into him and wanted a private dance. That way we could make sure before we spent more money on the guy or the situation. If my wife or I felt weird about the regular lap dance we would have left.

Woman in love said:
wow!

I can imagine myself to your wife's place. :)

I know I would like that and I'm sure my husband also. But what I fear is that I feel dirty or used after that. I hope you understand what I mean.

What about the usual lap dance? how much touching there?

I know what you are saying, I think my wife was worried about that also and I wasn't sure how I would feel about it afterwards, but the funny thing is that afterwards, the next day, we were both completely fine with it and didn't feel weird about it at all. My wife didn't feel used or dirty or anything like that. In fact the sex afterwards was INTENSE! For about the the week! It was awesome!

Thank you for replies. I will write here after our trip in beginning of June. I'm sure we will visit OG and then we see what will happen. :)

Thank you for replies. I will write here after our trip in beginning of June. I'm sure we will visit OG and then we see what will happen. :)

I would love to hear about it! We are heading to Vegas a couple weeks into July...we may hit up OG also when we are there...we will see!

Any updates from eldiablo or others with similar experiences?

Well we just got back from a Vegas trip and had a blast! My wife doesn't want to go back to the strip club and pay a guy to do that stuff with her, she feels that is not as much of a turn on because it is fake attraction on the guys part...possibly. So we had her get all dressed up sexy and we went to several bars, I sat away from her, and I watched her getting hit on by different guys. She finally met this one guy that she was attracted to and he definitely was into her. She explained our situation and that she was married but her husband was into watching his wife get fucked by other guys. This guy was way down with that!

So we all went up to our room, and they fucked right in front of me! I was kissing her while he was fucking her missionary style. I fucked her in front of him afterwards and he loved watching! He was on the same wavelength and was way into me participating with her while he was doing stuff with her also. I was fucking my wife doggiestyle while she sucked his dick. It was a lot of fun and my wife said he felt pretty good, though she didn't cum. She had fun though she said.

The guy was super cool and respectful, which was great! I wanted to do all that again the next day since it was all of our last day there, but my wife didn't want to do it again. She said she got what she wanted out of it...it was exciting for her and it turned me on a lot! I think she is just worried that this will become the focus of our marriage and I agree with her, neither of us want that.

Well we just got back from a Vegas trip and had a blast! My wife doesn't want to go back to the strip club and pay a guy to do that stuff with her, she feels that is not as much of a turn on because it is fake attraction on the guys part...possibly. So we had her get all dressed up sexy and we went to several bars, I sat away from her, and I watched her getting hit on by different guys. She finally met this one guy that she was attracted to and he definitely was into her. She explained our situation and that she was married but her husband was into watching his wife get fucked by other guys. This guy was way down with that!

So we all went up to our room, and they fucked right in front of me! I was kissing her while he was fucking her missionary style. I fucked her in front of him afterwards and he loved watching! He was on the same wavelength and was way into me participating with her while he was doing stuff with her also. I was fucking my wife doggiestyle while she sucked his dick. It was a lot of fun and my wife said he felt pretty good, though she didn't cum. She had fun though she said.

The guy was super cool and respectful, which was great! I wanted to do all that again the next day since it was all of our last day there, but my wife didn't want to do it again. She said she got what she wanted out of it...it was exciting for her and it turned me on a lot! I think she is just worried that this will become the focus of our marriage and I agree with her, neither of us want that.

Congrats! Sounds like an incredible experience. Would love to hear details!

• Like 1

Do it......but vent very well first and set boundaries - strip nude? Touching? Oral? Intercourse? How long will the lap dance last? Any promise that it will go or not go further?

From my perspective I would like it to go as far as it can. Of course, if there is intercourse my wife and I would mandate a condom. Having said that, I am also pretty sure it would not go that far as Vegas clubs are usually pretty strict about this (at least for female dancers). Also, though I am not sure what happens in private dances, in pubic the dancers are not allowed to be nude as these clubs also sell alcohol. The only fully nude male revue (Palomino and Lacy;s) has closed down

I had such experience too. Long story short, I ordered a stripper as a surprise for my best friend's birthday. Was surprised by how quick and easy it was. Got confirmation within a couple of days. Got confirmation the day before and the day of. He was supposed to show around 10pm. Got confirmation from the stripper himself around 7pm. At 10pm he said he was 25 minutes away. We were sitting out front waiting to coordinate the surprise when he got there and saw him drive down our street. I had a house full of 40 people waiting! And you know, it was the best birthday, she ever had.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Rock n Tits
      Back in the 90's, Tits used to go to her friends' Bachelorette parties. At the time Tits had grown to D-cup bra, then a DD, but she received a lot of attention wanted and unwanted. She had been groped in a movie theater, touched on a elevator in Vegas, and a lot of whistles and cat calling. She got used to it.

She went to Cheryl’s bachelorette party and was having a good time drinking and flirting with the dancers. It got going pretty good and she had stroked a few cocks and even sucked one after a few drinks. They always played with her huge tits while she was busy lol .

It got going pretty hot, some of the gals were topless and a few had sex with the dancers. The one guy that seem to really like Tits was dancing around by her and putting his cock by her face, so she grabbed it and sucked it.

When she stood up, he spun her around, bent her over, and pulled down her top so her huge tits fell out. The other ladies started cheering and a few started rubbing and sucking her nipples. Right about then the dancer pulled down his tights and buried his duck deep in her already wet pussy. She said she said no, but soon it was no don’t stop!!!!! He fucked her for ten minutes while the ladies egged him on!!!!!

When she got home drunk, she was covered in bruises and hickeys on her tits from her friends and panties full of dancer cum!! We checked with the doctor for a few months to make sure everything was good. It was but now the doctor has a new interest in his patient!!!!
    • By SwingersBoard
      My wife Sukie and I had been married for many years. Our lives had always been relatively routine, but lately, things had begun to change, and how!

What started this all was a party we had attended at some friends of a friend's house. Little did we know (or we likely wouldn't have gone), but these friends of friends were swingers who had opened their marriage to having sex with other people. At first, with her conservative religious upbringing, Sukie was wide-eyed and speechless at what we saw and heard. But then, after a few hours, it was like a switch had flipped inside her. Years of mental chains gone in a flash and a wild woman released.

We did not discuss Saturday night's party until Sunday evening after the kids had gone to bed. When we did, we had a frank discussion about it. I made it very clear to Sukie that I was delighted that she had let her inhibitions down, if only for one evening. I knew being intimate with other men had to be a difficult hurdle for her to overcome. Not to mention the fact that she had allowed me to have sex with their wives. I really wanted her to know that my love for her was stronger than ever and would never diminish. She had shown her devotion to me by casting aside all her moral convictions and religious beliefs to please my perverted ego for one blissful evening.

Sukie, on the other hand, was confused. All her life, she had been taught to believe that sex, especially outside of marriage, was dirty and wrong. Through our years together, she had not only learned to enjoy lovemaking. She had also learned to receive sexual gratification orally, giving me head and swallowing my jism while being eaten out and brought to a climax.

“How could anything so beautiful be so bad?" Sukie would ask herself repeatedly. "And, if it was so terrible, how could it bring us such pleasure?"

So now, things were even more confusing. Sukie had just spent an evening watching her mate having sex with two other women while she fucked and sucked their husbands. What perplexed her the most was that she had enjoyed herself immensely, despite her strict religious upbringing.

“Last night, we had fun. Sex, just for the sake of sex, with those other couples was a thrilling adventure," Sukie wondered aloud. "We didn't know where it was going to lead us, but we were having fun, and nobody got hurt. Like skinny dipping at the swimming hole, it was fun for the sake of having fun. Nothing more and nothing less."

The following day, my job as a long-haul truck driver called. I had to go back on the road. I promised Sukie that we would continue to explore the subject more fully when I got home.
      When I called home late one night, Sukie was excited about winning a hundred dollars. I assumed that Sukie was talking about bingo. She enjoyed going to bingo with the girls, so I figured it would not hurt if she earned a couple extra dollars.

I was due to be home soon. I was glad. Two weeks without my honey, and I was horny. I got home early Friday evening and found a note from Sukie on the refrigerator:

'Went to work with Sally.
      The kids are with Mom.
      Call Bill. He wants to get out.
      Luv Ya, XOXO69XO"

Honestly, I was pissed. I've been gone two weeks, and she can't be home when I got home? But, not wanting to spend my short time at home arguing about it, I just let it slide off of me.

About that time, my phone chimed with a text from Bill. “Be ready. I'll pick you up in an hour. We're gonna go out and have some fun."

Bill picked me up, and we headed across town. As he pulled his car into the parking lot of a Go-Go bar, he winked and said, "It's party time. Come on." The sign out front advertised nude dancers, table dancers, and an Amateur Strip-Off every Monday night.

We paid our cover charge and entered the dimly lit club. About twenty guys and several women were sitting around the club at various tables and at a show bar. As we pulled stools up to the bar, the disc jockey introduced Sandra, the next dancer. The music started as Sandra, a tall, slender girl with long, dark hair, emerged from behind the curtain. She strutted across the stage wearing a long gown with a split skirt and long opera gloves.

“Just like an old-time hottie," I whispered to Bill.

“You better hold onto your dick. You ain't seen nothing yet!" Bill chuckled, "The best is still to come!"

The waitress took our drink orders, and as I looked around the room, I saw a couple of the girls stepping out of their clothing as they began to table-dance for the club's patrons.

Back up on the stage, Sandra had removed her gloves and was unzipping her gown. She danced lightly across the stage, holding the dress to her body while playing peek-a-boo, showing just a fleeting glimpse of nipple and then coyly covering up, again. As the song ended, she dropped the gown, exposing a supple body with large, firm breasts as she quickly slipped back behind the curtain.

“And now, for your erotic viewing pleasure: our featured dancer for the evening," the disc jockey continued. "The sexy wife that walked away with the First Prize at the Amateur Night Strip-Off. Let's give it up for Sukie!"

“Huh?" I turned to Bill, "What the...?"

Everybody in the place was applauding, including the other girls. Guys were whistling and standing on chairs just to get a better view as the music started and the lights went down. When the spotlight illuminated the stage, there was my Sukie. Sitting backward on a bentwood chair in the middle of the stage with her back to the audience. She was wearing the satin, emerald green sleep-shirt that I had given her for Christmas. When she stood up to turn around, I saw that she was wearing black stockings with a matching garter belt and her favorite black, five-inch spike heels.

She danced across the stage several times before stopping right in front of Bill and me. Spreading her legs and kneeling down, she leaned backward and did a backbend which caused her shirt to ride up, exposing her smooth, flat tummy and a pair of skimpy lace panties that were bunching up in her wet crotch.

When she stood up again and resumed her dance routine, several guys came up to the stage with their dollar bills in hand and stood next to Bill. Sukie sexually danced toward the edge of the stage and knelt before the first of her admirers. Pulling her shirt up, she waited as he slowly slipped the bill into her panties. He then reached up and unbuttoned the top button of her shirt. Sukie gave him a kiss and moved on to the next young man.

The second of Sukie's fans slid his dollar bill in from the side of her panties as she raised the satin shirt and parted her legs. His fingers lingered over her mound longer than necessary, but Sukie did not seem to care as she turned and gave me a quick wink. Then, as she puckered her lips to give him a kiss, she softly smacked his hand away. He reached up and undid her second button.

The next guy was older and very distinguished-looking. As he stuffed a five-dollar bill into her treasure chest, he leaned forward to whisper in her ear. Sukie giggled at whatever he had said and planted a kiss on his cheek as his fingers fumbled into her shirt. She did not even try to stop him as he squeezed her tits.

The five-dollar bill guy unbuttoned the last of Sukie's buttons, and she got up to dance again. Sukie twirled around with her arms extended as the song ended, and the satin sleep-shirt went flying backstage. Everybody in the room applauded as Sukie proudly turned back to face her audience, her bared nipples held high in her Frederick’s of Hollywood shelf bra.
      When her second song came on, Sukie danced her way up to the edge of the stage. A baby-faced kid was standing there with a dollar in his hand. With her legs dangling over the edge, she drew the youngster in close. Leaning back on her elbows, she spread her legs. At the same time, he wormed his fingers into her panties, placing the dollar bill in her depository. Having paid the fee, he proceeded to unfasten the garters on her right leg and rolled her stocking down the length of her silky smooth leg to her ankle.

Sitting up, Sukie hooked her other leg around her young client's neck to keep him from leaving. Before releasing him, she kissed him and pulled his face to her bosom. Jiggling her breasts, she pressed her voluptuous bust to his face. Red-faced and embarrassed, he retreated to his table, where he received a round of congratulatory high-fives from his friends.
      Her third number had a languid and provocative beat. Sukie pulled Sandra's blanket out from behind the curtain and spread it out on the stage floor. Laying down directly in front of Bill and me, she proceeded to do a floor routine as though it were a compulsory element in an Olympic event. She raised her legs in the air and crossed her ankles, swayed back and forth in time to the music. Then, as she grabbed her ankles and spread her legs. Mr. Five Dollar came back up to the stage and slipped another five in her garter. My wife planted her feet on his shoulders and drew him in close. She did manage to hold him at bay when he tried to lick her pussy and eventually spun around and escaped.

With the song ending and the spotlight fading, everybody stood up and cheered. Granting her audience one last peek, she blew us a kiss and fled behind the curtain.

As Sukie disappeared through the doorway, Bill turned to me and asked if I was ready to leave?

“Hell no," I replied, "I can't just leave Sukie here."

“You have to," Bill responded, “she's working. You may not have known it, but my wife Sally dances here sometimes too for extra money. We are having a pool party tomorrow for our other circles of friends you have never met. Why don't you and Sukie come?”

“What other circle of friends?” I asked Bill.

“Oh, you'll see,” Bill just smiled, “friends from The Club.”

“The Club?" I queried, "What's The Club? This club?"

“Trust me, my friend," Bill answered. "You'll like The Club."

When Sukie finally came home that night, she was too tired to even talk much. She just asked me if I liked my surprise? Then, she said she was beat and going to bed and refused to discuss it anymore. I did tell her about Bill's invite for the following day, and she said that sounded great to her.

The weather was threatening when we finally got up, and it appeared that the pool party at Bill and Sally's might be rained out. By the time we had eaten a light brunch, the weatherman had reconsidered his forecast. A warm, bright sun was beginning to burn its way through the cloud cover. Sukie checked with her mom, who was handling the babysitting duties. Grandma and the girls were preparing to embark on a shopping adventure followed by dinner, affording us to ourselves the entire afternoon and evening.

We arrived at Bill and Sally's house thinking we were early, but music and laughter from the backyard told us that the party was in full swing. We found our way through the house and out to the patio. Of course, we recognized Bill and Sally, but everyone there was a stranger to us other than that.

Bill and Sally introduced us to all of their friends. It was hard to focus on the names when all the girls were wearing revealing swimsuits at most, or sometimes, nothing at all. Same for the guys. Some had trunks on. Others were nude and not ashamed to be sporting wood with big hard cocks sticking out in front of them.

As the party went on and the drinks flowed, we got more comfortable with all of our new friends. Sukie and Sally were delighted when Larry started doing a striptease on the diving board.

Dancing to some Old-time Rock and Roll, Larry wore nothing but a skimpy pair of bikini briefs. Cheryl, Marlene, and Sally, sitting by a poolside table, were cheering him on while to rest of his clothes were floating on the water.

“Take it off! Take it off!" Sukie chanted.

As I started snapping pictures, the other girls joined Sukie in the chant. "Take it off! Take it off!" they yelled as they clapped their hands in time to the music. "Take it off!"

Unaware of another woman sneaking up behind him, Larry brazenly tormented the girls by strutting out to the end of the board while pushing his briefs down a little lower. Carefully crawling on her hands and knees, the woman reached Larry just as he put his hands behind his head and, sucking in his belly, struck a pose for the girls.

“Yes! Yes!" Cheryl excitedly exclaimed, breaking the chant. She knew precisely what the woman intended to do.

I snapped a picture just as the woman tugged Larry's briefs down, exposing his manhood.

Turning too quickly, Larry reached down to stop her from stealing his shorts and lost his balance. As he fell into the pool, he managed to pull her off the board and into the water, too. Larry was the first to come to the surface. As the woman broke the water's surface, all the girls, including Cheryl, cheered wildly because she proudly held up Larry's bikini briefs in her clenched fist.

Red-faced, Larry climbed up the ladder and out of the pool as Cheryl rushed over to him with a towel.

"You gotta admit; you had that coming. Didn't ya, Sweetie?" Cheryl giggled as she wrapped the towel around her husband's shoulders. Not even trying to conceal his nudity, she dried his back before throwing the towel over his head to dry his hair.

With her pert nipples poking through her wet cotton tank top, the woman scampered up the ladder and walked over to us, and handed Larry's briefs to Sukie. Sally said, “Guys. This is our friend, Julie King. She'll be spending the week here with us."

"Hi, Julie," Marlene greeted Julie with a hug. "I'm Marlene. And this big lug here is my main-man, Chuck."

“Whoa! Are you glad to see me, or what?” Julie exclaimed, lightly caressing the bulge in Chuck's swimming trunks and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

“Wait'll ya see him get hard, Julie. Then you'll know how glad he really is," Sally interjected as she led Bill over to greet Julie. As Julie embraced Bill, she raked her nails down his bareback and cupped his buttocks in the palm of her hand.

“Oh, yes!" she sighed. "Those good buns. I do love good buns on my men!"

The introductions made, everybody sort of drifted off into small groups again.

“Check it out!" Bill commented as Cheryl's petite body slipped gracefully into the water. "That's a hottie you've got there, Larry. You guys gonna swing with us?"

"I dunno," Larry said, shrugging his shoulders. "We talked about it last night. I'm not sure. She just isn't sure she is ready for swinging since we just got married. She knows I have experience, that's how I know all of you after all, but she's not sure if she wants to take that step herself yet. But, she really wanted to come here today. So...What's that tell you?"

“I hope it means yes," Bill replied. "She's cute."

"She's more than just cute. She's a fox!" Chuck remarked.

"Well, for what it's worth," Larry added, "this is the first time she's worn that bikini since our honeymoon. And even then, I was the only one who saw her in it."

“From the tan lines on her butt, it's obvious," I remarked.

“Well, where there's smoke..." Bill observed.

“Just remember, Larry, and I know you told her this, but maybe it wouldn't hurt to slip over and remind her," Chuck suggested. "No pressure. If Cheryl, or any of the other girls for that matter, says NO, then it's NO! Although I can't imagine any of them saying that, especially after some of the things we've done."

“I've told her that, but I don't know if she really believes me,” Larry admitted.

“Well, it's important, Buddy," Chuck added. "We don't want to cause anybody any problems."

As we were discussing the ground rules, Cheryl swam around the pool before climbing out by us.

“What are you guys so serious about?" Cheryl asked as she dried off with the towel that Larry offered her. "You're acting like you're holding a summit conference. Is it my imagination, or are you guys talking about me?"

“Larry was telling us about your bikini," I responded. "And… about your honeymoon."

Blushing, she turned to her husband, "Honey. Tell me you didn't… did you?"

“Well, not all the nitty-gritty details," I spoke up in Larry's defense. "Just that you haven't worn your bikini since your honeymoon."

“It’s kinda revealing, isn't it?" She timidly admitted lowering her gaze to the apparent bulge in Bill's shorts.

“Yes. And we're pleased that you decided to wear it for us today," Bill interjected.

'Well… Thank you, Sir," Cheryl replied with a slight curtsey and a timid smile. "My hubby has a way of being a blabbermouth, sometimes. He likes to give away all our little secrets." Cheryl then walked away to go talk to some of the other girls.

As it got on more toward evening, the music got turned up louder, and some of the women started to dance. Cheryl seemed to be holding back, though. As she walked past, Bill motioned her over.

“Will you dance for us?" Bill invited as he placed his hand on her leg and squeezed her thigh.

“Well, I don't know," she nervously replied, looking to Julie for support.

“Come on, Hon," Julie urged as she got up and reached for Cheryl's trembling hand. "We'll both dance for them. All right?"

“Okay," Cheryl conceded as she got up from her chair. "I'll give it a try."

Together, Cheryl and Julie danced to the music. Julie demonstrated some enticing hand gestures for Cheryl, like trailing her fingers down between her breasts and running her hands up between her legs. In response, Cheryl mimicked the movements.

When Julie turned around and leaned forward to look at Cheryl from between her legs, Cheryl grinned. She too pulled her bikini bottom up tight into her crotch, bent forward at the waist, and looked back to her husband and Bill.

“Yeah, Cheryl," Bill applauded at the sight of her thin bikini bottom drawn tightly into her crotch and separating the folds of her vaginal lips. "Yeah, Baby! Woohoo, that's hot!"

Continuing to dance, Cheryl watched with anticipation as her coach danced over to Chuck. Spreading Chuck's legs, Julie stepped between them and, still moving her body to the beat of the music, drew Chuck's arms loosely around her waist.

“Now, it's your turn, Cheryl," Julie prodded.

“Oh. I... I don't know...," Cheryl began to stammer.

“Come on. I'll help you," Julie urged as she moved over to Bill's knee. "It won't hurt a bit."

"Do you wanna take your top off too, Cheryl?" one of the guys asked.

“Only if she wants to," Sukie broke in as she, Marlene, and Sally rejoined the group of us. "It has to be her decision."

“Yeah, I guess...," Cheryl nervously giggled. "Why not?"

The shy newcomer cautiously pushed the skinny straps of her bikini off her shoulders. Slowly, the first nipple appeared as her courage grew, then the second nipple came into sight. Cheryl gave a shy smile as she pulled the cups completely down and bared her small but firm breasts.

Her nipples became very hard and stiff as the embarrassment left her face. It was replaced with arousal that had started between her legs but was now felt throughout her body.

“Oh, yeah. I love them," Bill exclaimed as he leaned forward and kissed the hard little pleasure point of her breast. "Very nice. Very nice, indeed."

Bill sucking Cheryl's nipple caused her to tilt her head back and close her eyes. The pleasure was written all over her pretty face. Julie moved from Bill's knee, and Bill's free hand went to Cheryl's leg, where he began to stroke her inner thigh.

“Oh, I don't think we should be doing this," Cheryl gasped as Bill slipped his fingers into the gusset of her bikini bottoms.

“You're a big girl, Honey. You can do anything you please," replied Bill as he moved his lips to her other nipple. Cheryl shot a nervous look at her husband. When he just nodded, she gave a happy smile in return and slowly spread her legs granting Bill access into her bikini bottoms. I knew that, like Sukie, another woman had just been freed. The chains she had allowed to bind her until now had been broken.

While Bill was busy getting into Cheryl's pants, Julie was attending to Chuck.

“What a chunk of Chucky!" Julie declared as she slid Chuck's trunks down over his hips. "With a Johnson like that, you oughta be in porn, Baby."

Taking his erection in her hands, Julie kissed its head as she stroked his massive shaft.

“Um-mm... This is gonna be yummy," she softly cooed as she wrapped her breasts around Chuck's hard-on. "Fuck my titties, Chucky. Fuck'em good, and I'll make you cum like you've never cum before."

Chuck thrust his hips, driving his swollen member up between Julie's breasts. Her lips met his cockhead, and with each stroke, he went a little further into her waiting mouth.

“Oh, yeah." Chuck moaned as he held Julie’s head in his massive hands, "Yeah..."

“So, what do you think of your little wife, Larry?" Sukie asked as she stood behind Larry, gently massaging his neck and shoulders. "Did you ever think that she'd go this far?"

“Shit! Watching her and Bill is like... like watching a porno flick," Larry stammered as he watched his young wife slid her hand down the front of Bill's shorts.

“If you help me out of my bikini, maybe we can make a little porno of our own," Sukie coyly invited. "You do remember how to untie a bikini, don't ya?"

When Larry stood up and turned to face her, Sukie placed one hand on his bare chest, and with the other, she caressed his buns.

“You do remember, don't ya?" she asked, repeating her question.
      Larry gently reached his hands behind my wife's back and untied her bikini top.

“How could I forget?" he answered with a grin reaching for the knotted string on her hip.

Sukie’s hand, sliding down his chest and over his stomach, took hold of his erect manhood. When her bikini bottom fell to her feet, Sukie pressed her nudity to his and, kissing his lips, began stroking his fully erect penis.

“Hey! Check out your husband and Sukie," Bill said to Cheryl as he looked up from playing with her nipples.

Cheryl gazed dreamily at her husband and my wife for several seconds before standing up to push her own bikini bottom entirely down. Stepping out of her bikini, she knelt between Bill's legs and pulled his swim trunks down just low enough to release his cock from its containment. Opening her mouth, Cheryl stuck out her tongue. She lightly licked the vein of Bill's turgid member before lowering her head, ever so slowly and engulfing his manhood in her mouth.

"Oh, God! That feels good!" Bill moaned as Cheryl's head bobbed slowly up and down over his swollen cock.

Watching Cheryl going down on Bill and seeing Sukie with Larry, I knew precisely how Larry felt. Almost hypnotized, I watched the action unfold before my eyes.

“Tony? Are we gonna just sit here and watch, or are we gonna make some memories ourselves?" asked Marlene. She, along with Sally, had been sitting across the table from Larry and Sukie. "Sally's got a new waterbed, and I haven't had a chance to break it in yet."

“Yeah... uh, okay. Let's go try it out," I responded. I got up to go with the girls, and as I looked back, Sukie was sitting on the edge of the table with her legs draped over Larry's shoulders. Holding his head in her hands, she was directing his assault on her womanhood. I was still in disbelief at how this day was turning out! “Eat my pussy, Larry... And I'll give you the fuck of your life," I heard my wife tell Larry as we went into the house to check out Sally and Bill's newest toy.

The new waterbed was adorned with hot pink satin sheets and fluffy down pillows. On the walls and ceiling around the bed, Bill installed four large mirrors and track lighting.

“It almost looks like a movie set," I remarked as I sat on the edge of the bed and pulled Marlene's body to mine. Kissing her belly, I groped for the clasp the held her bikini fastened in the back.

“Whoa, Tony!" Marlene gasped. "Slow down. Let me help."

Stepping back, she reached between her breasts and unsnapped the hidden catch, releasing her abundant endowments to my caress.

As we kissed, I could feel my shirt being pulled from the waist of my trousers. Sally was undressing me from behind while Marlene was starting to work on my belt buckle. I kicked off my shoes and stepped out of my pants as Sally pulled my shirt off.

Marlene then turned her attention to Sally as she took the sultry redhead in her embrace and, kissing her lips, probed her mouth with a hungry tongue.

“Oh, yes! We're gonna have fun!" she excitedly declared as she pulled the top of Sally's swimsuit off and pushed it down over her hips. "We're gonna have lots of fun!"

Then both girls, turning their attention to me as I stepped out of my briefs, pushed me down onto the waterbed. Rolling me over onto my stomach, they kneaded my shoulders and massaged my back until one of them covered my eyes with a blindfold.

“Now, roll back over and give me your hands," Marlene instructed. I rolled over onto my back and held out my hands as instructed. They pulled my arms up over my head and tied my wrists to the bedposts.

“You're right," Sally giggled. "This is gonna be fun."

Although I had never used a cock-ring before, I knew what they were doing when they placed it around my penis and testicles.

“There. That'll keep you from shooting before we're ready," Marlene remarked as I felt my erection growing.

A breast was pressed to my lips. As I sucked its nipple into my mouth, I felt my penis being drawn into the mouth of one of my lovers.

“Now, what does that do for you, Tony?" Sally whispered quietly in my ear. "You're in here getting a blow job while Sukie's out at the pool getting her cunt licked out."

“It's almost too much. I don't know if I can handle it," I replied.

“Well, let's see if you can handle this," Sally giggled. The air was filled with the aroma of hot sex as my face was covered with Sally's wet pussy. “Eat me! Make me cum!" Sally gasped as my tongue licked the honey from her dripping sex.

Marlene's fingers and lips moved ever so gently over my shaft, and Sally's pussy tasted so good. I wanted to reach out and squeeze their breasts, but my restraints prevented me from using my hands. I was at their mercy.

Sally's legs tightened around my chest as her body began to convulse. Rapidly reaching climax from my vigorous assault on her sex, she wiggled her ass, spreading her love juices all over my face.

“Oh, God! Yes! Yes! That's it! That's it! Suck it! Oh please. Yes, suck it!" she gasped as an intense orgasm overcame her.

I sucked her clitoris as Sally's body trembled from the waves of exquisite pleasure that came crashing down over her.

“Oh, yes! That was wonderful..." Sally finally sighed as she rolled off and laid down next to Marlene and me.

“Next...," she softly whispered as she draped her arm over my chest and snuggled her head to my shoulder.

“Okay," Marlene giggled as she pulled her mouth away from my cock with a loud slurp. "I guess that's me..."

She straddled my hips and, taking my erection in her hands, gently lowered herself onto it.

“Ahhh... That feels good," Marlene sighed. "You have such a nice cock, Tony."

Slowly at first, she rode my cock. Using her hands as well as her legs, she lifted herself up and lowered herself back down over my throbbing cock. Then, as she began to lubricate more, she increased the tempo.

I tried to thrust up with my hips to meet her, but it was difficult with my hands tied to the bedposts. Drawing my knees up behind her and planting my feet on the bed, I achieved some advantage, making it possible to drive my penis deep into her. Every time she rose up, almost pulling away from my cock, I would respond by pushing up to meet her downward thrust.

“Oh, yes... Yes! That's the way I like it...," she panted. "Riding your cock is like riding a wild fucking horse: Hard and fast. Oh yeah... Ride'em, cowboy!"

My cock tingled with ecstasy as Marlene rode her bucking bronco. The pressure was building in my balls, but I could not shoot. The cock ring around my dick and nuts was getting tighter and tighter as my erection grew larger.

“Oh, shit!" I thought to myself, "What if I can't get it off? What if I have to go to the hospital? Oh, God. What have these girls gotten me into?"

“Oh, Tony. I love having your cock in me...," Marlene gasped as she continued riding my pole.

“To hell with the cock-ring and the hospital," I said to myself as I continued to pump my organ into Marlene's box. "We'll find a way to get it off later."

“Oh, yes! Yes!" Marlene yelled as I thrust myself up to meet her pussy, "Yes! Fuck me, Tony! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

My back ached as I continued to arch my spine to drive into Marlene's wanton box. Her juices were flowing, bathing my penis with her slippery secretion as her body began to convulse out of control.

“Oh, yes! Oh, yes!" she panted as she collapsed on my chest. "I love it. I love it so much!"

“Hey! Come on in and join the party," Sally announced as the door creaked open, "The more, the merrier."

Without a word, the newcomer joined us on the waterbed as I felt a wave rock the bed from her weight. My cock slipped easily out of Marlene's sloppy pussy when she rolled off to my side. Then I felt a new pair of hands wrap themselves around my shaft.

“Who is it?" I asked as the stranger's fingers began to stroke my cock. "Who just came in?"

“You figure it out, Tony," Sally giggled. "You know it's not me. I'm beside you."

“And you know it's not me...," Marlene sighed as she kissed my cheek.

“So. Who is it, Tony?" Sally continued to giggle. "Is it Julie? Huh? On the other hand, it could be Cheryl. Maybe it's your wife, Tony. Maybe it's Sukie… or is Sukie still down at the pool getting her pussy licked out by Larry? What do ya think, Tony? Who is it?"

A tongue began to lick the length of my cock.

“Oh, yeah..." Sally cooed. "Marlene's cum tastes good, doesn't it?”

“Sukie? Is that you, Honey?" I asked.

Instead of a reply to my question, I felt lips surround the head of my cock while fingers gently squeezed my balls. The aroma of sex continued to fill the air, negating any possibility of my detecting Sukie's favorite perfume.

Again, I asked, "Sukie? Is that you?"

Amid giggles from Marlene and Sally, I received no response from my mystery lover. I experienced a tingling sensation as she totally engulfed my erection in her mouth. One inch at a time, I could felt her lips moving to the base of my cock until her tooth clinked against the metallic cock-ring.

“Does it matter? Can't you just enjoy a good head job without knowing who's giving it to you, Tony?" Sally asked as she pressed her lips to mine.

“Ummm...." I moaned as I sucked her tongue into my mouth.

She was right. It did not matter if it was Sukie, Julie, or Cheryl. Whoever she was, she was one hell of a cocksucker. As her lips and tongue stroked my love stick, her fingers continued to play with my testicles. Then, my newest partner slowly inserted a finger into my rectum and manipulated my prostate to the point that my scrotum almost burst.

“Oh, God!" I exclaimed, "Take that fucking ring off and let me cum!"

“All in good time, Honey," Marlene purred as her tongue trailed across my cheek to my ear. "All... in... good... time..."

The newcomer released my cock from her mouth, and I felt her lips caress my belly. Slowly, she crawled up the length of my body, kissing and biting my nipples as she progressed along her journey. Then taking my head in her hands, she lowered her pussy to my mouth. As her sweetness covered my lips, my tongue darted between her cunt lips and probed the dampness on her womanhood.

Instantly, I knew that it was not Sukie's pussy in my face. Sukie's pussy was shaved clean and hairless.

“Cheryl!" I exclaimed, "Your pussy tastes as sweet as any pussy I've ever tasted."

“How did you guess it was me, Tony?" she sighed as I continued to lick the delicate pink skin of her vaginal lips, "What gave it away?"

“Let's just say, I know my pussy," I chuckled.

Cheryl untied the blindfold as she pulled my head tighter to her mound. I alternated between flicking her clit and driving deeper into her honey-pot with my tongue. Sally removed the cock-ring from my raging hard-on, and Cheryl moved back down and positioned herself over my cock. Taking me in her hand and guiding it to her vagina, she slowly lowered herself. Completely impaling her womanhood on my sex-crazed cock in one motion.

“Oh! That feels so good...," Cheryl sighed. "I'm glad I let Larry talk me into this."

Attempting to drive my swollen member further up into her wanton box, I started to thrust upward.

“Oh, no. Not yet, Tony," Cheryl stammered. "Let me... let me do the moving. You just lay back and enjoy while I do all the work."

Tightening her cunt muscles around my cock, she leaned forward and kissed my lips. Lightly at first, then after licking her lips, she kissed me with even greater fervor.

“I've never tasted pussy before," Cheryl murmured between kisses. "I never let Larry kiss me after he's licked my pussy."

“Now that you've tried it, you like it?" I asked as she lowered her lips to my mouth again.

“Ummm...," she moaned as her tongue explored the inside of my mouth,  "Yeah..."

As she lay on top of me, kissing my lips and fucking my swollen member, she reached up to the bedposts and untied my wrists.

“Now, we can really fuck!" she exclaimed as she pushed herself upright and clamped her vaginal muscles tightly around my shaft.

I reached up with both hands and squeezed her firm little breasts while I thrust up with my hips, driving my cock as deep into her sopping wet pussy as it would go.

“Oh, yeah! Oh, yeah!" She squealed, "I love it!"

I continued squeezing her breasts and driving my cock deep into her womanhood while she took her turn riding the bucking bronco.

I began to feel the eruption of my volcano building within my balls. Cheryl lifted herself from my cock and, turning around, sat back down on my face to be eaten out again. She licked her own love juices from my spear as I licked her cunt clean and tied to wiggle my tongue into her tight little ass.

“Oh, God! Larry's never done that before!" Cheryl exclaimed as her sphincter muscle gave way to my probing tongue. "I love it!"

Cheryl then rolled over and reclined onto her back. With her legs spread out, she tugged at my arms and whimpered, "Take me, Tony."

I moved in between her outstretched legs and, placing the head of my cock to her slit, leaned forward to kiss her lips.

A soft "Ahh-h!" escaped her lips as I penetrated and drove to the top of her womb.

“Oh, yeah!" She muttered, "Now I know why Sukie loves you so."

I withdrew and turned her over onto her belly. Pulling her up to her hands and knees, I pressed my phallus to her vaginal opening again. This time, she became the aggressor. As I reached under her arm to cup her breast in my hand, Cheryl pushed back against me and impaled her wanton sex on my cock. Repeatedly, she moved back against my rock-hard dick, wiggling her butt and squeezing with her muscles.

“Yes! Yes!" she stammered each time that she speared herself on my raging hard-on.

The pressure was building in my balls, again. However, before I spewed my load of hot cum into this young woman, there was still one thing I intended to do.

I withdrew my cock from Cheryl's sopping wet box again. Instead of turning her over, I pushed down on her hips and pressed the head of my sex machine to her little brown hole. She jerked, and then looking back to me for reassurance, tried to relax her body to allow me in. Slowly, her sphincter gave way to my gentle, persistent pressure and my phallus slowly slid into the dark opening of her anal cavity.

"My God, Tony!" Cheryl abruptly exclaimed as she felt her inner ring give way, and now she was fully penetrated. “Oh, God!" Cheryl blurted out, "I've never had it this way before. I feel so full! Is this how it is supposed to feel?"

“Just relax, Baby. It'll be okay," I comforted her.

Her tightness was unbelievable. With each stroke, I worked deeper into her rectum.

Slowly, I withdrew my cock until only its head remained within the tight confines of her sphincter.

“Yes! Oh yes, Tony!" She continued to moan, "I've never even put my finger in there before. I can't believe this feels good. Fuck my ass!"

I continued to drive my cock into her tight shitter until my scrotum grew tight.

“Oh, please! Shoot in my ass, Tony!" Cheryl pleaded as she felt my body become rigid, "Please, I need it in my ass! Oh please, Baby! I've never had cum in my ass. Give it to me!"

Almost immediately, my volcano erupted, spewing gobs of hot, milky semen into her rectum. I came like I've never come before, and her ass milked every last drop from me as it spasmed. Exhausted, I rolled to the side and held Cheryl in my arms.

“You were great, Tony." she said, breaking the momentary quiet, "I didn't think that having sex with a virtual stranger... that it could be like... like... Well, you know what I mean. It was really super."

“Hey. You were good too, Cheryl." I responded, "Larry's got himself one, really hot lady. I hope he appreciates you."

“Well, I don't know," she replied, "Larry and I have never had sex like that. In the three years we've been together, we've done the sixty-nine thing, but that's as kinky as we have gotten. We usually just screw, and then he goes to sleep."

“Not only did you get your own love juices from kissing me," I informed her, "but Marlene was screwing me silly when you came in. I mean, she was creaming all over my dick before you jumped into bed and started giving me head. So you've tasted your first woman."

“Yeah, that was really cool, wasn't it?" She replied with a sly grin. "Come on, we better get back out to the pool and see what's happening."

We stopped in the bathroom for a quick shower before rejoining the party at the pool. Larry was passed out on a chaise lounge while Sukie and Bill were busy fixing hamburgers on the grill. Cheryl jumped into the pool with Julie, who, along with Marlene and Sally, played volleyball in the water with Chuck.

"Well? How was she?" Sukie asked with a grin. "Your dick looks kinda limp."

“She is hot. In fact, she's a regular nymphomaniac once she gets started." I answered with a grin. "If Larry's not careful, she'll screw him to death."

“We thought we were gonna have to call 911 and get the paramedics out here to revive you," Bill interjected. "After the way she fucked my brains out, we were worried about you when you didn't come out with Marlene and Sally."

“Yeah, she got Bill all hot and bothered by giving him head," Sukie added, "but she wouldn't let him get it off until she mounted him."

“You wouldn't think it. I mean, to look at her, Cheryl acts demure and almost virginal," Bill observed. "But when she starts fucking, she's insatiable."

“Yeah... tell me about it...,” I answered with a satisfied sigh.

When Bill announced that dinner was ready, we all sat down and ate. We did not have time for any more partying because it was time for Sukie and me to pick up the girls at Grandma's house by the time we finished dinner.

When we arrived home, the girls were anxious to show off their new clothes to Sukie. Since giggly girl talk does not excite me, I decided to turn in and get some sleep. I was not in bed for more than five minutes when Sukie joined me. Peeling off her shorts and tank-top, she slid under the covers beside me.

“The kids are busy putting their new clothes away," Sukie whispered as she gently stroked my cock. "So I figured I'd sneak in here and spend some time alone with my honey. We've been so busy..."

Sukie's head disappeared under the covers, and it was not very long before I felt her lips encircle the head of my cock. Her fingers delicately stroked the length of my shaft as her tongue slid softly along the vein, protecting the underside of my penis from her teeth.

“Oh, God. That feels good." I told her as I felt my manhood growing firm.

Sukie emerged from under the covers and straddled my hips, lowered her pussy over my erection, impaling herself on my cock when I became fully erect.

“Lay still," she instructed as she lay down, pressing her breasts to my chest. "Let me do the moving."

Slowly, her hips started to gyrate, allowing my erection to slide in and out of her pussy while she held my face in her hands and kissed me.

“I love you so much," she quietly whispered between kisses. "I'd do anything for you, just to make you happy. Anything your heart desires."

“Oh Honey, you do make me happy. You've proved that in so many ways the last couple of months." I responded, "You've exceeded my wildest dreams."

She pushed herself up with her arms and, with her breasts dangling within reach of my lips, proceeded to do her love dance on my cock. Reaching out and taking her breasts in my hands, I sucked the nipple of one into my mouth as I pinched the other nipple between my fingertips.

“Oh, yeah! Squeeze em, Tony," she gasped. "Milk me, Baby. Milk my big tits. I'll do anything for you. I'm so fucking horny. Just tell me what you want, and I'll do it..."

I thrust up to meet her gyrations and drove my swollen member deep into her womanhood as I continued to pinch and suck her nipples.

"Oh, yes...," she moaned. "I love fucking you. I love having your cock inside me, Tony."

“And do you like having Bill or Chuck's cock in your pussy, too?" I asked as I drove my swollen cock up into her pussy.

“Yeah, because I know it excites you as it excites me. But I like yours best, Honey. Your cock really turns me on," she responded.

The jism gushed from my cock and, mixed with Sukie's sex juices, filled her womb to the point it overflowed and seeped out all over my belly.

“'Oh, my God! That was terrific! That was... was fantastic!" she gasped as she rolled from my body and bent over me to lick our combined love juices from my spent cock. "Oh, yes. That was wonderful."

We both slept the sleep that only the well-fucked can sleep that night!

The following day while having breakfast, we talked about the upcoming 4th of July holiday. We were going to nudist camp outside of Palm Beach and were really looking forward to it. We were a little apprehensive, though, since we had never been there, but Bill had spoken highly of it.

We arrived at the camp and got settled in. Just as Bill had said, there were people of all shapes and sizes, young and old alike. At first, It did not seem to be anything like our swing club back home, yet it was. Amazed by how comfortable everybody seemed despite their nudity, it dawned on me that I was socializing with them, and I did not have an erection. Like the Club, everyone here shared a sense of freedom, but they were not here just for sex.

We found our group and sat down with them. “Now you're beginning to understand people adapt so easily to this place,” Sally observed as she squirted suntan lotion on my back. "It's just as natural as nature itself."

“Yeah. Sometimes I think that between the nuns at school, and the old priests at church, we were infected with a fear of our own bodies and our sexuality," Marlene observed. "Shit, when I was in the third grade, those nuns had me scared shitless that some boy might peek up under my skirt and cause me to burn in Hell for all eternity."

We spent the rest of that day playing horseshoes, water polo, and badminton with our friends at the nudist camp. Late that evening, I poured myself a glass of Scotch and hit the Jacuzzi on the back deck of our cabin. I slid down into the warm, bubbly water while I waited for Sukie to join me on the deck. As Sukie often likes to do, making a production of undressing before we have sex, this was no exception. Sensuously, she slithered out onto the deck and slowly dropped her terry-cloth robe. Standing naked at the edge of the hot tub, she leaned over and kissed my lips as she reached down into the water for my swollen member. Suddenly, we heard a knocking on the cabin door.

“Shit!” Sukie muttered in frustration as she picked up her robe and headed for the door. “Don't go anywhere. I'll be right back."

“Hey! What are y'all doin'?" I heard Cheryl giggle as Sukie opened the door.

“Hi, Tony!" Cheryl cheerfully greeted me as she and Donna, a woman we had briefly met earlier that day, followed Sukie back out to the deck. “We're not interrupting anything, are we? Our guys were worn out from the sun and have already turned in for the night, so Donna and I came over to see if y'all were still up to keep us company.”

“Well, I was just about ready to get into the tub with Tony. You guys wanna join us?" Sukie invited as she dropped her robe onto a deck chair.

“We don't want to be intruding," Donna nervously responded, "maybe we should just..."

“That's nonsense, Sweetie. You're not intruding. Tony and I love having company. The more, the merrier," Sukie interrupted. “Come on in. You'll love it."

Cheryl did not need coaxing. She was out of the t-shirt and shorts she had on against the cool night and into the hot tub before Sukie even had Donna's blouse open.
      “What are ya drinking?" Sukie offered as Donna slipped out of her bra.

“Whatever you're drinking," Donna replied as she demurely pushed her summer skirt down. "Anything at all will be fine." Sukie brought a glass of wine for our visitors and climbed into the Jacuzzi next to Cheryl.

“Come on in," I invited Donna as she stood quietly by the side of the hot tub.

“Yeah. Get in, Donna. You'll really love it. It's great," Cheryl enthusiastically urged her companion.

Handing me her drink to hold, Donna sat on the edge of the tub, then carefully swung her legs over the top and down into the water.

“Oh, yes! That feels so good," Donna sighed as she reached for her drink.

“Thanks for all you’ve done for Larry and me," Cheryl solemnly remarked as she sipped her drink. "By inviting us into your group and you've brought about a big change in our life. We really appreciate it, and we love you for it."

“Honey, we did it because we love you, too," Sukie responded as she drew the little strawberry blond into her embrace and kissed her lips. Cheryl responded to Sukie’s caress. She opened her lips and sucking Sukie's probing tongue into her mouth as she placed her hand over my wife's heaving breast.

“Cheryl really loves Larry, but that doesn't stop her from loving you guys, too," Donna remarked as she watched Cheryl caress Sukie's breast with her tongue. “That's what I love about this lifestyle we have all chosen to live.”

“We don't confuse sex with love and marriage or marriage with sex,” I agreed. “They're great together, but it's not the only show in town if you get my drift. If Sukie feels an attraction to someone, then I think she should explore that with them. Man or woman, it doesn't matter."

“And what I want to do with you is real, too," Donna huskily breathed as she reached for penis under the churning water. Donna pulled herself toward me and pressed her lips to mine. "Oh. I love the taste of whatever it is you're drinking, Tony," she gasped as she pulled herself up and sat on my lap, straddling my hips. "It tastes good."

Snuggling up to me in the warm water, Donna ground her mound to my blood-engorged member as she pressed her breast to my lips. I sat in the warm, bubbly water, relishing in the attention I was receiving from the attractive woman pushing her yielding form to my body.

Across the tub, Cheryl was now standing over Sukie, and as we watched, she lowered her pussy to my wife's mouth. Quickly, Sukie's tongue darted into Cheryl's passion, lapping at her with great enthusiasm. "I let Cheryl kiss my clit, tonight," Donna whispered, "when we shaved my pussy, but it wasn't the same as having a man do it."

“It doesn't have to be the same, so long as it's pleasurable," I replied.

“Let's get out of the tub so we can do something pleasurable together," Donna smiled.

Leaving Sukie and Cheryl in the Jacuzzi, we dried off and went inside to the bedroom. Donna laid down on the bed on her back and motioned me to join her. As soon as I hit the bed, she wrapped an arm around my neck and drew me into her chest. I chewed and sucked her nipples while my hands explored her body. "I want you, Tony! I want your cock!" she sighed, dropping to her knees. "I want it! First in my mouth, then in my pussy. I want it, now!"

Without hesitation, Donna's lips surrounded my cock, and she completely engulfed it in her mouth. "Um-mm... Um-mm...," she moaned as her head bobbed up and down over my shaft. Every time my swollen member came out of her mouth, she would lick the soft underside with her tongue. Then hurriedly, she would stuff it back in her mouth like a hungry little kid who was afraid her Popsicle was going to melt. "Oh, God! That's good, Tony," she finally stammered as she squeezed my shaft and licked pre-cum from the head. "You've got a good cock. I picked her up by her shoulders and, turning her around, gently pushed her down on the bed.

“Now, it's my turn," I said as I spread her knees apart and knelt between her muscular legs. Her clit poked out from between the glistening lips of her freshly shaved pussy. The sweet aroma of her fluids filled my nostrils. It tantalized my senses as I pressed my tongue through the folds of her vaginal opening.

"Oh, yes! Oh, yes!" she gasped as my tongue explored the depths of her passion.

I worked her clit with my tongue while I inserted first one finger, then two fingers into her warm, moist womanhood. "Oh, God! Yes!" she cooed as I continued to probe into the pit of her sensuality. "I want your cock in my cunt! Fuck me, Baby! Fuck me, now!"

She crossed her ankles behind my neck and let out a sigh of relief as I pressed my erection between the lubricated walls of her vagina. “Oh, yes! That's it, Tony! Fuck me!" Supporting myself above her, I repeatedly drove my manhood deep into her passion. I squeezed her breasts as she continued with her screaming. "Oh, yes! Yes! Fuck me, Tony! Fuck me!" I continued pumping into her undulating sex as her body writhed beneath me on the bed.

Finally, as a wave of orgasmic pleasure came crashing down over her, she relaxed her legs and released me from the headlock in which she had held me. "Hold me, Tony. Hold me and tell me I'm not a bad person." Donna sobbed as she pulled me down on top of her and bit into my shoulder.

Stunned at this sudden turn of events, I replied, “Sex is so beautiful. Why would you think you are going to hell for enjoying it?"

Before I could continue that thought, another voice broke in.

“Nobody's going to hell, Honey," Cheryl whispered as she lay down on the bed beside us. "Just put that bullshit outta your mind. Some people will try to tell you that, but they are fucked up and playing their mind games with you, that's all."

“Cheryl's right, Honey," Sukie added as she also joined us on the bed and kissed Donna's cheek. "I know no matter how old you are, sometimes a strict upbringing can sneak back up on you when you least expect it. Don't let it get to you. You be you, and don't worry about what anyone else wants you to be."

“Yeah. A little bit of lovin'" never hurt anybody," Cheryl said earnestly as she cupped Donna's tumultuously heaving breast and caressed its nipple between her lips. “I thought the same thing for a long time, but I have just finally set myself free once and for all from that bullshit. Don't think about that. Think about this!” Cheryl said as I felt her hand stroking the inside of Donna's thigh on its way to the hot spot between Donna's legs.

After fingering Donna for a few minutes, Cheryl looked into Donna's eyes. She proceeded to spread Donna's pussy lips and lean over and start to tongue the love juices from her quivering slit.

“Oh, my God! I don't know if I can go again so soon, but I'll try!" Donna breathlessly gasped, throwing her leg over Cheryl's shoulder, "Oh, yes! Yes, I love it!" Grinding her pussy to Cheryl's mouth, Donna reached out and held the strawberry blonde's head tight to her mound while Sukie leaned over to lick the honey from Cheryl's passion.

“No matter how much you lick it, it never dries up," Sukie chuckled. “But I think I know how to get it even wetter!”

Sukie grabbed my cock and pulled me to Cheryl's sex hole. I drove it into her to the hilt. "Oh!" Cheryl moaned while her tongue flickered over Donna's rosebud, "Ummm...."

I held onto Cheryl's hips and pumped my swollen penis between the delicate folds of her vaginal lips. The harder I slammed my cock into her, the harder she rocked back to receive my thrusts. Tightening her muscles, she squeezed my member, which increased the delightful sensations.

Sukie joined the action by swinging her leg over Donna's head and pressed the puffy lips of her vulva to the newcomer's mouth. "Is this what they call a daisy chain?” my wife gasped as Donna hungrily attacked Sukie's pussy. Reaching for me, Sukie leaned forward to embrace me in her arms. Before I kissed her, I licked a glistening droplet of Cheryl's pussy juice from her chin. Our tongues met and embraced as our lips came crashing together.

'No shit! Never in my wildest dreams... did I think sex could be this... this terrific...," my wife panted as Donna's tongue explored her intimate core. "Her tongue is almost as hard as your cock, Tony."

I continued hammering my rock-hard cock into Cheryl's tight little box until I felt my scrotum begin to tingle from my impending orgasm. With her muscles clamped firmly around my shaft, her body began to convulse spasmodically. We came together in a symphony of "Oh's" and "Ah's" as my exploding cock fired volleys of semen into Cheryl's waiting passion.

“Oh my God! I thought I died and went to heaven!" Donna managed to gasp from under the pile of writhing bodies. "I thought I was gonna drown when Sukie started to cum."
      We lay there several minutes, recuperating from our four-way marathon fuck. Cheryl licked the juices from my spent member while Sukie smothered Donna's mouth and breasts with warm caresses, cleaning her secretions from her new friend's face and bosom.

“The first time I ever tasted a woman's juice was from Tony's cock after he and Marlene made love at Sally's several weeks ago," Cheryl commented. "I thought it seemed gross when I saw girls doing it in a video. But when I saw Marlene screwing Tony, I just couldn't resist getting into the action."

“Now that you mention it," Sukie dreamily reminisced, "other than my own, Marlene's was the first girl-cum I ever tasted, too."

"Don't ya think it's about time we take off, Cheryl?” Donna said as she crawled out of bed. "It's getting late. We've got all day tomorrow for fun too!”

“I'm beat too,” Cheryl agreed. So the women gathered up their clothes and gave us each a goodnight kiss before heading back to their cabins for the night.

The next day, I went with some other guys on a day trip to a nearby golf course. It already felt strange to have to wear clothes again. Just as soon as we could when we returned to the camp, we stripped back down and enjoyed the clothes-free feeling we had missed all day. Sukie had left me a note that Bill and Sally were hosting happy hour at their cabin, so I showered and made the short walk down the path to meet back up with my wife and our friends.

"Oh my God! Oh, God! Yes, yes...." I heard Sukie frantically cry out as I stepped onto the cabin's front step. "Oh, yes... yes, love it..."

Obviously, happy hour had already started! Two stairs at a time, I quickly ascended the cabin steps and went inside. I found my darling wife sitting astride my friend. Bill's legs were dangling over the edge of the bed while Sukie, impaled on his cock, was fucking him with wild, spontaneous wantonness.

Sally, sitting on Bill's face, smiled and waved to me as I entered the room. She directed me to join them. While having her pussy eaten by her husband, Sally was kissing and fondling Sukie's breasts.

Quickly disrobing, I hugged my wife and kissed her cheek. I squeezed her breasts as Sally tweaked and sucked her nipples. I caressed her shoulders, leaving a trail of kisses down her back. I quickly knelt behind Sukie and explored her ass with my tongue as she rode Bill's cock. My tongue probed her tight rectum then drifted to her vagina. I tasted the drippings of her sweet liquor as I lightly brushed against her lover's penis. I do not know if he felt my tongue on his cock, but Bill suddenly gasped and fiercely drove his tool deep into my wife.

After several fruitless attempts, I pressed my growing erection to Sukie's sex hole. As Bill pulled out, my cock filled the void left in Sukie's vagina. My cockhead had just barely penetrated her vaginal lips when Bill's ardent member, with helpful guidance from Sukie, came rushing back into her womb. The warm, soft flesh of his penis slid effortlessly along the sensitive underside of my own, and together we drove to the top of Sukie's pleasure chamber.

“Oh yes...,” Sukie cried out again as her love muscles tightened around our cocks.

“Holy shit, Tony. This is really wild," Bill exclaimed as he partially withdrew his cock and pushed back in again. "Ain't never done this before."

Bill continued plunging his cock into Sukie as I held mine in place. The feel of his penis rubbing against my mine was something totally new and quite exciting. I had never touched another man's penis before. Still, we were now enjoying the sensation of our cocks rubbing together as we both fucked my wife's love hole.

“Hold still, both of you. I wanna fuck both your cocks," Sukie gasped as she slowly rose and then hastily lowered herself around us, impaling her pussy on both of our cocks.

We fucked this way for several minutes, but the tingling sensation subsided because our cocks were not sliding against one another. I found a tube of lubricant on the nightstand. I quickly applied it to my cock, smearing the excess onto Sukie's anus. Although Sukie had enjoyed anal intercourse before, she had never before experienced a double penetration.

I gently pressed my cockhead into Sukie's anus, and slowly her sphincter muscles relaxed, drawing me into the depths of her forbidden pleasure zone. By now, Sukie had quit pumping, which allowed Bill and me to resume our parallel quests. The tightness of her ass was heavenly as my cock plundered her most secret place. Through the thin membrane of tissue separating her two pleasure holes, I could feel Bill's cock rubbing against mine again. In union, all three of us ascended to a new pinnacle of sexual fulfillment.

I felt the onset of my own orgasm as Bill became rigid and still. His legs quivered slightly, and I felt his cock begin to throb inside Sukie's cunt as he filled her womb with his cum. The grasp of Sukie's sphincter muscle tightened, and I quickly deposited a quantity of cum inside my wife too.

“Oh, my God....” Sukie gasped as she fell on Bill's chest. "I have never… ever... been fucked like that before! Where did you learn that trick, Tony?"

"I dunno," was the only reply I could come up with. "It seemed like a fun idea at the time."

“Well, Bill seemed to enjoy it, too," Sally chuckled as she applied a hot face cloth to my limp penis. "Let me clean you up a little, Honey."

Sally cleaned our love-making residue from my spent phallus as Sukie licked the mixture of love nectar and cum from Bill's withered member. After wiping me clean, Sally sucked my testicles into her mouth. She slowly began stroking life back into my cock as I amused myself tweaking her nipples that hung so tantalizingly close to me.

“I never touched another guy's dick before. It wasn't what I thought it would be," Bill related as my wife messaged his balls and kissed his spent penis. "It felt so soft and smooth, and yet you were so fucking hard. And, I mean, it just felt so... so natural."

“My words exactly,” I start to mutter when suddenly there was a knock on the cabin door.

'That'll be Chuck and Marlene," Sally observed as she rose from the bed. "I'll go let them in."

Sukie rolled onto her back, and Bill's seminal fluids trickled from the aperture of her vaginal lips. I immediately crawled between her legs and licked the salty residue from her cunt as it trickled out. Not allowing a single drop to stain the bedspread, I even licked my own semen from her thighs as it oozed from her rectum.

“Tastes good, doesn't it, Honey?" Sukie asked with a giggle when I had finished. "Now you know why I love sucking cock so much."

“Hey! You guys started without us!" Marlene exclaimed as she, Chuck, and Sally entered the bedroom. "Move over and make room for me."

“Mmmm... I taste cum," Marlene remarked after she pushed me down onto the bed next to Bill and Sukie and kissed me. "Have you been sucking Bill's cock, Tony?

“No. But Tony licked me clean after they filled both my pussy and ass with spunk," Sukie giggled. "Getting him to suck cock will come later. Tonight, however, it was my treat. I had two cocks in my pussy at the same time! It was really wild."

“Oh my God, Sukie! You just had your first vaginal DP? I don't believe it!" Marlene excitedly said.

At the foot of the bed, Sally knelt at Chuck's feet. With a hungry look on her face, the fiery redhead gently held Chuck's mammoth cock in her hands and kissed its mushroom head as Chuck reached down to pick her up. Picking her up under her armpits, Chuck kissed her lips as she wrapped her legs around his hips. Then, while still kissing her, he slowly lowered her onto his erection.

“Oh, God, your cock feels so good," Sally moaned as Chuck's cock separated her vaginal lips and penetrated the entrance to her sexuality.

“Come on, lover," Marlene purred as she climbed up on the bed between my legs. "Let me get some of that delicious dick. I've been waiting for you all evening."

Marlene took my cock in her mouth and completely engulfed me. She gently squeezed my testicles while she inserted a finger in my rectum and massaged my prostate. My cock tingled with excitement. She straddled my hips and slowly guided my swollen erection to the entrance of her passion. I pushed up with my hips and plunged into her chasm of desire.

“Oh, yeah. That's what I've been wanting, Tony," Marlene gasped as she impaled herself again on my length.

I drew her breast to my lips and sucked on her nipple as she rode me in her quest for gratification. Next to me, my wife reached out to hold my hand as she lowered her pussy over Bill's face. His tongue attacked her passion, and she went down on his cock in the sixty-nine position. She moaned as she sucked his enlarged appendage into her mouth, and squeezing my hand, gave me a sexy wink.

“Fuck me, Honey. Oh, God, yes... Fuck me...," Marlene gasped as I thrust up with my hips to meet her gyrations, driving my love pole into her womb. Marlene's cunt muscles squeezed my cock as she repeatedly rose up and down on its length.

"Yes... Yes...” Sally gasped with each penetration. Still standing at the foot of the bed, Chuck lifted her up and down, impaling her on his erection. Her vaginal lips, stretched to their limit, barely accommodated Chuck's girth. She had her arms draped around his neck and her legs wrapped around his midsection as he easily lifted her body, allowing her to slide back down on his cock.

“Slide down to the foot of the bed, Honey. Let Bill in to fuck Marlene, too," Sukie whispered as she kissed my cheek.

Marlene and I, being careful not to let my cock slip from her pussy, scooted down to where my legs were hanging over the edge of the bed. Sukie came around to my other side and knelt beside the bed as I felt Bill spread my legs to get access to Marlene.

'Umm-m-m-m. I love Marlene's nipples. Don't you, Honey?" Sukie murmured as she bit the nipple of Marlene's left breast. "They're so firm."

I sensed Bill's penis pressing against my balls as he tried to squeeze it past my cock and into Marlene's pussy. Marlene lifted herself up and, holding our cocks together, lowered her sex onto our combined girth.

Again, I felt the unique softness of Bill's turgid tool sliding against the delicate underside of my own cock as we both drove to the top of Marlene's womb.

“Oh, my God! This is wild, Sukie!" Marlene exclaimed as her vaginal muscles clamped down on our cocks. "I've had DP before, but never two hard cocks in my cunt at the same time!"

“That's what they did to me, too." Sukie laughed as she kneaded Marlene's breast. "Then Tony butt-fucked me while Bill nailed my pussy."

Bill and I synchronized our stroking. As he was withdrawing, I drove into Marlene's pussy, and then I would defer to his forward motion. Marlene's vagina received a duel penetration while Bill and I stroked each other's cocks toward climax. In what seemed like only minutes, I felt Bill's sex organ erupting again, coating the walls of Marlene's pussy with his hot jism. As Bill deposited his load of hot semen into Marlene, I began pressing my cock toward the top of Marlene's love channel.

“Oh, God. They're shooting...," Marlene gasped as her cunt muscles tightened around our cocks and her body convulsed from the orgasm that began to overtake her consciousness. "They're filling me up with their cum."

Slowly, Bill withdrew his spent phallus from Marlene's vagina as Sukie pulled him toward her at the side of the bed. Marlene's cunt muscle loosened its hold around my dick as she slowly relaxed from her orgasm.

'Let me have some more of that juicy dick," Sukie chuckled as she drew Bill's cock into her mouth. She gently squeezed Bill's testicles as she sucked his withering appendage deep into her throat. "Um-mm... Marlene's juices taste so good."

“Mmmmm... Bill's cock tastes good, too," Sukie then giggled as she squeezed more seminal fluid from the urethra of Bill's penis. Sukie then guided Bill closer to the side of the bed and held his genitalia to my lips. "Here, Tony. You gotta taste it."

'Ah... I don't know…if we should, Sukie." Bill stuttered as my tongue licked the drop of pearly liquor from the tip of his spent erection. "We...we're not... not gay..."

“Gay? Well... fuck? You guys get all excited when we suck your cocks," Marlene laughed. "And? Are you not the one who was soooo all hot-to-trot at the prospect of me fucking your wife the first time we went to The Club? You don't think us girls are gay? Do ya?"

“Well... No." Bill stammered. "No, I don't think you're gay. But... it's just that we never... we never..."

Sukie pushed Bill closer, and I drew the entire length of his penis into my mouth. Taking the bulb of his cockhead into the back of my throat caused me to gag. This was something Sukie wanted. And, in a unique way, so did I. The salty taste of our combined seminal fluids and the nectar at Marlene's love juices still lingered on his appendage. I drew his love tool deep into my throat as Sukie stroked the root, coaxing even more semen from his balls.

“Doesn't that taste good, Honey?" Sukie purred as she kissed me. "Don't ya just love the taste of pussy and cum, all mixed together?"

“Oh my God! Look at Bill and Tony," Sally squealed from her perch overlooking our bed, “that's so fucking hot!"

Kissing my cheek, Sukie left me and went to Sally and Chuck at the foot of the bed. Sally, still impaled on Chuck's cock reached out and drew my wife into their embrace.

“We have the best sex together, don't we?" Sally purred at Sukie caressed her breasts. "Put me down on the bed, Chuck. I want Sukie to eat my pussy."

Chuck gently lifted Sally from his erection and carefully placed her down on the bed. She spread her legs wide apart and welcomed Sukie to sample her succulent pussy. As Sukie leaned over to begin tonguing Sally's wet offering, she reached back with one hand and spread her own vagina open for Chuck. Check fell to his knees and buried his face in my wife's vagina, which of course, was still quite wet from being recently fucked by Bill and me.

Marlene wrapped her arms around Bill and licked his shaft while I continued to suckle on the head of his cock. "I think it's kinda cool watching you fuck Tony's mouth. Especially after both of you guys had your dicks in my cunt."

Chuck held Sukie by the hips, and as she licked Sally's clitoris, he worked his penis between the folds of her pussy lips. Once in, he continued to drive his oversized appendage into her, hammering at the top of her womb. In response, Sukie pushed back against him, impaling herself on his length and taking his entire shaft, balls deep, to the hilt.

Watching my wife bringing his wife to climax must have been exciting for Bill. I felt his cock begin to grow hard in my hand as Marlene and I squeezed and stroked its length. Each time Chuck drove his massive appendage into my wife's sex, Bill pushed his ever-hardening penis into my throat, causing me to gag still even more.

“You'll get used to it, Honey," Marlene assured me as she lay down next to me and kissed me. "The first time I ever sucked cock, I had a hard time taking it down my throat, too. Chuck arranged a gang-bang for my birthday, and I fucked him, Bill, and four other guys. Sucking their cocks was the hardest part cause I had never even sucked Chuck off; his dick is just too damn big."

The sights and sounds of lovemaking were far too much for Bill. As he watched Sukie bring his wife even closer to climaxing, his erection began to explode, and he shot his first wade of hot semen on my face. Marlene, recognizing that Bill was starting to cum, quickly pulled his cock away from my mouth. However, she was not quick enough to envelop his erupting appendage in her mouth before he shot again. His next ejaculation landed on her upper lip and in her nose. Marlene giggled as she stuffed the spewing penis in her mouth and began to suck his seminal fluids.

“Oh, my God...." Sally gasped as she sprayed her nectar on Sukie's face.

Chuck grunted, his face turned red, and he held Sukie's hips tightly in his massive hands. Beads of sweat streamed down from his forehead. He pushed his love tool deep into my wife, making his final plunge before depositing his seed deep in her womb.

Marlene threw her leg over my body and, straddling my torso, impaled her sex on my rapidly rising erection. Again, I entered her wet pussy and drove to the top of her womb as she lowered herself onto my cock. Pressing her abundant breasts to my chest, Marlene leaned forward and kissed me with a sly grin on her face. She French kissed me and snowballed Bill's jism into my mouth while she tightened her cunt muscles around my hard-on.

Swallowing the shared semen, I drove my rock-hard cock to the top of her canal. Marlene moaned with pleasure.

“Oh, yes... Oh, yes...." she managed to speak as our tongues, entwined together, savored the flavor of Bill's semen in our mouths. "Fuck me, Honey. Yes, fuck me...."

She remained on top of me and continued to ride me, and I matched her gyrations with long, slow strokes into her womanhood. We relished in the pleasure of one another's company. When her cunt muscles tightened around my phallus, I responded by driving my cock into her with even greater enthusiasm. My balls began to tingle, and sensing my impending ejaculation, Marlene's body commenced to tremble.

“My God, Tony. Please... Please shoot your load in me. I love having your cum in my cunt..." Marlene dirty talked. One last vigorous plunge into her, and I dumped my load. My cock pulsated and exploded, spewing its charge of hot liquid seed into her womb.

Marlene laid down and held me close. Moments later, as we recovered and came to our senses, we discovered that we were all alone in the bedroom. We lay there quietly, sharing in the tender afterglow of our lovemaking for several intimate minutes.

“Where do you think everybody went?" Marlene jokingly asked as she gently stroked my limp penis. "Do you think they ran away from home?"

"I don't know, but I could really go for a drink. How about you?" I asked as I crawled from the bed.

When we entered the kitchen, we discovered Sally and Sukie fixing drinks.

"Hey, Honey. The guys are out in the Jacuzzi," Sukie announced. "We'll be right out with some drinks.”

I went out and joined Bill and Chuck for a relaxing soak in the hot tub.

" Damn, Tony. That gal of yours never stops fucking, does she?" Chuck observed. "After the two of you fucked her, she came to me, and I fucked her. Then she went back to Bill, and he fucked her again. How many times can she do it?"

"I don't know for sure. Since we started swinging, Sukie has become insatiable," I responded. "You guys took us to parties and inducted us into The Club. She's been a totally different woman. But, I want to go on record as saying, I am not complaining."

I continued thinking about Sukie just to myself. For seventeen years, Sukie slowly developed from a young, blushing, virgin bride to a reserved (yet head-turning) P.T.A. officer and soccer-mom to two girls. Sukie’s sexual experience was strictly limited to pleasing me, her husband, throughout those first seventeen years. I was her spouse; she was my mate.

I had entertained myself with fantasies of wife-swapping and enjoying the forbidden freedoms, masturbating to porn depicting swingers engaged in various forms of forbidden sexual activity, and imagining Sukie and myself being part of their community. On the other hand, Sukie became quite upset when I brought up the subject, feeling it a threat that endangered the safety net she had created around our environment.

As those years progressed, Sukie firmly resolved that she would someday deliver and enjoy fulfilling her husband's sexual aspirations as well as her own. But how to do that without compromising her soul?

The journey was not easy. Waging war with the forces of guilt. Balancing what the nuns had taught her about the evils of the pleasures of the flesh and her own deep sexual feelings was a daunting task.

The turning point in our sex life was discovering that her two best friends, Sally and Marlene, were sexually uninhibited. Not only with their own husbands but with other couples as well. Sally and Marlene had secretly conspired to include their friend Sukie in their community of sexual freedom. They discovered, to their delight, that I had unsuccessfully attempted to introduce Sukie to swinging. They set out to assist me in my quest for the sexually broadening of Sukie’s lifestyle.

For the first seventeen years of our marriage, Sukie and I had engaged in sexual activity with just ourselves, husband and wife. But thanks to Sally and Marlene and their influence over Sukie, I have had the unique pleasure of witnessing Sukie in an intimate sexual liaison with different men and women.

“So…Yes. My Sukie is a slut,” I would say to those people who point their fingers and wag their tongues, but I am quite content being married to a slut. Sukie is openly honest with herself and with me about her sexual needs. She has sexual relations with whomever she pleases and prides herself on being honest and aboveboard about it. I, too, have enjoyed the attention of some very sexy and beautiful women.

Almost as confirmation on the path Sukie had chosen, I then thought about young Cheryl. Her awakening and taking ownership of her own sexuality despite what others may think, and our part in that. I was happy that Cheryl had arrived there at a much younger age than Sukie had. Still, there is no turning back the clock, and I wouldn't trade any of the years Sukie I had spent together for anything. Whether they were the conservative early years or the wild later years.

Bill interrupted my thoughts. “Life is good,” he said with a contented sigh as he leaned further back into the hot bubbly water.

“Yes, it is,” I said as I saw our naked wives coming out the door, drinks in hand to join us in the hot tub, “yes, it is.”
    • By adamgunn
      Bestowal
      By Adam Gunn

I’m winded but I know Christie will keep going.  I wave her on, she trots down the firm sand of the Carolina beach. We’ve played this game all week, and I know she’ll go another quarter mile while I rest up, then turn around and together we’ll race back to our starting point.

I watch the muscles in her long, strong legs as she pulls away from me, and then, further up, the bottom of her firm gluteus maximus peeking out from the cutoffs she’s wearing. I love the way her blond ponytail swishes first left, then right as she disappears into the haze of the early morning.

For two or three minutes I huff and puff, stretching, then dip my hand into the waves and cool my face with a splash of salt water. Less than five minutes have gone by and I sense her approach. The soft golden eyebrows, the length of her aquiline nose with nostrils flaring in exercise, the full lips surrounding perfectly white teeth and, always, the cobalt eyes, the orbs that bore through to my soul. Below her taut neckline and long collarbone lies the amazing midriff surrounding the navel most men would grovel to place their pinkie into. Between her neck and flat stomach, the breasts, the ones I finally know to be flawless. Even though the thick fabric of the athletic bra binds them, I realize just how beautiful they are. Strikingly round where they rise from her breastplate, they climax to the zenith of the rosy aureoles, protruding from the firm flesh, crowned by the tip of her nipple. Women five years younger than she would be proud to have any single part of this Elysian body, but they would sell all they would ever have for simply her breasts.

I fall into step beside her and tell her simply, “You’re gorgeous.”

“I know,” she replies. “You’d be all right, too, if you’d lose that life preserver.”  She’s teasing, at twenty-seven I’m in better shape than any of my friends, studiously avoiding the beer belly I might develop through constant workouts. For another mile we trot wordlessly past the seaside grasses covering the dunes. Finally we halt at our backpack and retrieve the water bottle. She drinks from it first, and then passes it to me. I catch a hint of lipstick in the taste and wish I could kiss her. But I know this is meant to be the impossible dream.

We kick off our shoes and stroll into the slight ocean waves till our knees are covered in the water. I started this tradition the first day of our sunrise runs, and she now expects it. She shades her eyes from the glare of the reflected sun with her hand, and catches me admiring her elegance. “You’re thinking of last night.” It’s a statement, not a question.

“Yes,” I admit.

“You jerked off, thinking about me, didn’t you?” Subtlety has never been one of Christie’s vices.

Trying to sound nonchalant, I reply “Of course. Do you mind?”

“No, if you hadn’t I think I’d be disappointed. I could be an exhibitionist, you know,” she divulges.

“Really? Have you ever done anything like that before?”

“Once.” She pauses, and I wait with the ripples of the ocean lapping at my thighs for her confession. “In college I was at Cancun on spring break, and during a wet t-shirt contest a boyfriend persuaded me to go up on stage. When a couple of the other girls ripped off their shirts, I did too.”

“Would you do it again?” I prod.

“For a long time I thought about being an exotic dancer. I just never got around to it when I was in college, and now it’s too late.”

“You wouldn’t do it for a second job?”

“Right,” she smirks. “I can just see it now, ‘rising young executive wannabe caught shows the world her bush.’” I reveled in her laughter.

“How about private parties?” I ask.

“Like for you?”

“Sure, why not?”

“Maybe I will,” she suggests. “But if I did, you’d have to give me something.”

“Like what?”

“I’ll think about it. It’ll be something big, though, bet on it.”

“Okay,” I promise. I know we’re just teasing, the chances of anything like this happening are infinitesimally small. “But I want to see you go all the way.”

“You mean totally nude, not just topless?” She gazes into my eyes. “If he doesn’t object, it’s a deal.”

It’s coffee time. We walk the two blocks back to the condominium and enter her uncle’s timeshare. Entering by the patio door, Christie yells into her bedroom, “Get up, lunkhead!”

“Why?” Jake sleepily replies.

“For one thing,” I holler, “we’ve got an early tee time.”

“Shit, I forgot.”

Christie and I putter around the kitchen, grabbing the cereal, fruit and juices, putting a pot of coffee on. We’d been sharing this chore every day since we’d arrived, five days before, and I still thrill every time she puts a hand on my arm or we bump together. Left to our own devices I would have put a move on her long ago. Somehow, perhaps telepathically, I get the feeling Christie would probably enjoy the pass, maybe even cooperate, but you simply don’t try to make your best friend’s girlfriend. Well, at least I wouldn’t – you can never tell about Jake.

By the time we’ve got everything on the table Jake emerges from the bedroom, dressed in boxers and a shirt that doesn’t quite cover his protruding stomach, his hair uncombed. Christie pours him a cup, quickly kisses him good morning, and sarcastically tells him, “You look great today.”

“Shut up,” he replies, only half in jest. “When do we have to leave?” he asks me.

I look at the clock. “About twenty-five minutes.” This was typical. Ever since we’d been in grade school together I was the one who prodded Jake, made him get his act together. All our friends in high school thought it was perfect when we got the starring roles in the junior class production of The Odd Couple. I, of course, was Felix, the anal-retentive neatnik. Jake didn’t have to stretch very far to play the boorish Oscar. Now that he’s living with Christie, she’s taking up most of my duties.

“What are you going to do today?” Jake asks Christie.

“More of the same,” she tells him. “My thesis is coming along nicely.” Christie’s taking night classes to get her MBA and her final hurdle is due in less than two months. “And it looks like it’s going to be a great day. I’ll probably sit out by the pool awhile.”

Half an hour later, Jake and I are driving to the golf course. “Shit, she was hot last night,” Jake brags. “She gets so turned on sometimes.” I thought back to the evening. After we watched some chick film on Hulu, Jake threw an X-rated video on and the three of us watched the people on the tube screwing. For a few minutes I felt embarrassed. I mean, I’d never done anything like that with any girl that meant anything to either of us around. But Christie got into it, particularly the part where the woman was stripping. She made the same lewd comments Jake and I always do and after awhile it seemed like old times. Then Jake started making out with her, and I figured if they wanted privacy, they’d go into their bedroom, so I stayed and watched. When Jake took her blouse off and started sucking on her tits, she locked eyes with me and smiled invitingly. I wasn’t sure what was going to happen, but she soon pulled Jake into the bedroom with a lilting, ‘good night,’ leaving me with her bra and lewd thoughts. Sure, I whacked off, right in the living room, thinking not of the naked people on the screen, but of the couple in the bedroom.

“Remember the time the two girls swapped on us?” Jake asks. He probably banged Christie three times last night, but he still wants to talk about other women.

“Yeah,” I reply, “The one you were with first needed me to finish her off.”

“Screw you,” Jake laughs as he pulls the car up to the bag drop.

Seven and a half hours later we get back to the timeshare. I whipped Jake’s butt all over the golf course and we smell, I’m sure, of chicken wings and beer. Christie’s nowhere to be found, and Jake figures it’s time for a nap on the sofa. Sitting in a golf cart all day isn’t my idea of activity so I decide to take a swim and head for the beach. Only a few couples laze in the warm, late afternoon spring sun, only one elderly woman wades in the ocean. I’m not disappointed, I learned the first day we were here that this commune is populated by mostly retired couples escaping the snows of winter. The nearest hope of nightlife is ten miles away, too far for comfort. No, this is a vacation simply to relax. I see a blond reclining in the lee of a dune, and when I approach to within shouting distance I’m sure it’s Christie. This isn’t a clothing optional island, but apparently the restriction hasn’t bothered her; she’s topless.  “Hey,” I call from twenty yards. Quickly a hand drops to her cover up, and then she recognizes my voice. I can almost see her shrug, as if musing, ‘he’s seen it before.’

“Hi,” she calls, a slight movement of her hand waving me over. I refuse to quicken my pace, and as I approach I take long looks at her from behind the safety of my sunglasses. Her only adornment is a necklace and her very brief bottoms. Her mons rises between the sharp hipbones and I wonder if she shaves or waxes. Quickly I notice her nipples crinkle, then smooth, as if she’s had a dirty thought she decided to put into a mental drawer. I sit down beside her, facing the ocean, hoping she doesn’t recognize the erection inside my baggy trunks. “What are you doing here?” she joshes.

“Just getting some exercise,” I reply. “Had enough of the homework?”

“I put four and a half hours into it. Then I started going through my calendar. Listen, did Jake ever get you anything for your birthday last week?”

“No, not really. He called, talked about going out one night.” I couldn’t tell her our birthday bashes were over now that he was living with a woman. “It’s okay, really. This trip is sort of a birthday party.”

She doesn’t buy it. “Jake told me about some of the things you guys used to do. Is it true you set him up with two girls for his birthday once?”

What the hell has Jake been sharing with her? “Yeah,” I admit, a little guiltily. I remember how three years earlier I talked a lady I was going with into getting one of her girlfriends to go out to a swank dinner for Jake’s twenty-fifth. After we went back to our place, the girls started fooling around with each other and stripped naked, sort of a lesbian scene, and then they both did Jake while I just watched and snapped pictures that I printed out. I wonder where he hid them so Christie wouldn’t find them.

“Didn’t you mind sharing your girlfriend with him?” Now her nipples are definitely crinkling; I can tell there’s a perverted side to Christie I’ve never seen before.

“Linda wasn’t really mine,” I explain. “We were both seeing other people, and it was actually her idea. Haven’t you ever teased a guy you liked?”

“Not like that!” she protests.

“But you’ve thought about it?”

“Sure. Who hasn’t? But I couldn’t afford to do anything like that. The world’s becoming too much of a safe, secure place. Something like that would be too much of a risk.”

“I don’t know,” I disagree. “Yesterday, I wouldn’t have thought you were an exhibitionist, yet here you are.”

“Yes,” she agrees, a little shyly, “letting my tits hang out for all the world to see. And you know, it doesn’t really bother me. I’ve been like this maybe an hour, and ten or twelve people have walked past. Most of them just ignored me, but two older guys hung around, getting a good view. It was funny, they kept looking out to sea, then they’d sneak another peek. After awhile I thought about inviting them over, just to see what I’d do but they moved on. And it doesn’t bother me that you keep checking me out.”

“What do you mean?” I try to act cool, but apparently my wrap around shades aren’t effective.

She just laughs. “Yeah, right. Well, anyway, when you see me naked I know what I want.”

This is getting serious. For a second, I consider backing off. After all, this is my best friend’s girl. But I remember now he didn’t worry about it when Linda came on to him. And he took a shot at another girl I was dating back in college. If Christie wants to play . . . . “Okay, I’ll bite, what?”

“Once I dated a guy, and he really got off by watching me masturbate.” Her body is flushing now, I watch the pinkness spread from her cheeks down to the pointy nipples. I take off my sunglasses and stare frankly at her nudity. “But he’d never do it for me. Will you let me watch you jerk off?”

I’m rock hard, I’m ready to do it right now, right here. “You’ve got to help me,” I bargain.

“No, no touching. You see me in my birthday suit, I see you come.”

“When? Tonight?”

“No, I’m still not sure Jake will go for it. Maybe when we get back home.” It’s the classic tactic, she doesn’t really want to do it, just wants to talk about it. Maybe this is the way she gets herself hot for Jake. But I’m not going to burn any bridges.

“Expect my call a couple of days after we get back,” I promise. She smiles, pulls her wrap on.

Jake still isn’t happy about dinner – he wanted burgers, Christie and I opted for grilled fish – but after four or five beers he’s feeling better about it, lying on the couch.  We’re watching some NBA game on the tube, it’s close with twenty minutes to go. Christie’s bored, she’s never been much interested in any spectator sport. “I’m going to take a shower,” she announces.

“Take one for me,” Jake suggests.

“I’ll take two for you, you need both of them,” she retorts, a little petulantly. She heads into her and Jake’s room and closes the door. Fifteen minutes later, she pops her head out and asks, “Sweetheart, do you have any Q-tips?”

“Nope,” he says, absentmindedly.

“I’ve got some,” I say. “Let me get them for you.” I head into my bedroom, grab the box and hand it to her. She’s shielded by the door, but I catch a quick glimpse of shoulder and the curve of a bare breast she didn’t try to hide very hard.

“Thanks,” she whispers, with the hint of a blown kiss. I return to my chair, notice  the bedroom door is slowly swinging open. Jake can’t notice it, he’s facing away from it lying on the sofa. From my vantage point I see a reflection in the full-length mirror on the closet door of Christie tweezing her eyebrows. My mouth goes dry as I realize I can see her complete back, all the way down to her stupendous ass. When she turns just the right way, I view a teat in profile and once she turns around so that I should be able to see her abdomen, but it’s concealed by a towel draped over her arm. She cavorts for some time, and I think I’m being treated to a most fortuitous voyeuristic session. Then she puts the towel around her waist, turns and smiles at me in the mirror, and reaches over to close the door. Once more, I’ve been had!

With a minute and a half to go in the game and a three-point spread, she emerges from the bedroom, smelling clean and fresh, wearing shorts and a thin blouse. Immediately I can tell she’s decided not to put a bra on. Jake’s yelling and screaming – he’s got a bet on the game – and I watch her pour herself a glass of wine. She sits down next to Jake, making him get up, and silently watches the end of the game with us. When the other team sinks a three-pointer at the buzzer to win by two, Jake could spit nails. He’s hollering, throwing pillows at the set, complaining it was a bad call, all the tricks guys use. For a while, Christie just sits and chuckles at his behavior, and then reaches for the remote control and clicks the set off.

“What are we going to do now?” she asks the two of us.

Still in a bad mood, Jake snarls, “We could sit around the camp fire and tell stories. It’s boring around here.”

“Good idea,” she agrees merrily. “Derek, tell me about the time you two swapped girls.”

“Huh?” I reply wittily. I know Jake’s told her about a few of our exploits, but that one’s really out there.

“Oh, I’ve got Jake’s side of the story. He tells me about all the other girls he’s had. He loves to impress me that he wasn’t a virgin when we met. But I want to hear how it really happened.”

“Well, uh . . . .” I stutter. “It wasn’t really much to talk about,” I try to escape.

“Jake, do you hear that? And you told me it was great.”

“It was,” he drunkenly retorts. “Go ahead and tell her. Give her whatever she wants.”

“I don’t know,” I object.

“Oh, come on,” Christie begs.

“Do it,” Jake commands.

“Okay, if that’s what you want.” For a few seconds I pause, trying first to remember what really happened, then attempting to figure out how Jake might have minimized or, worse, embellished the story. Finally I decide to tell it pretty much the way it happened. “It was four or five years ago now, when we were roomies, just out of college. Neither one of us had anyone special at the time, and we went out one Friday night to a bar and a pair of girls were sitting there. We bought them a drink and told them some lies . . . “

“What were their names?” Christie interrupted.

“Stacie and Stella.” How could I forget, the ‘S-Twins.’

“Cool. Jake, how come you can never remember the girl’s names?” He just ignored her, so she says, “What happened next?”

“It’s getting pretty comfortable, so I invite Stella up to our place for a glass of Chablis, and the next thing you know the four of us are in the living room. I’m on the couch with Stella and I’ve got her bra off, and Jake takes Stacie into his bedroom. I take my good old time, and Stella’s about ready to explode, when we hear Stacie’s voice. ‘You ready yet?’ she asks. Stella yells to Stacie, ‘not yet,’ then she yells at me, ‘I’m coming.’ She was a loud one, screaming at the top of her lungs. We go at it some more, I’ve forgotten about Stacie interrupting, and then, when it’s over, Stella hollers, ‘Okay, your turn.’ She gets up and marches into Jake’s room and Stacie comes out to me without a stitch on.”

I can tell Christie’s loving the story. Once again, her neck is blushed, and she’s got that look in her eyes. “What did you do?”

“What do you think? I gave her what she came out there for.”

“You were able to get it up again?”

“Hell, yes. That was definitely not a problem.”

“And Stacie came with you?”

“Most assuredly.”

“What about Stella with Jake?”

“That, I don’t know. I didn’t hear her screaming again.”

“Jake, you told me she wanted it all night long.”  Jake just sits there, glumly, recognizing he can’t say anything that won’t come out wrong. “And then what?”

“As I remember, an hour or so later the girls get their clothes back on and leave. They left us a number, but it turned out to be dial-a-prayer.” Christie laughs, a hearty chuckle. I figure turn-about’s fair play, so I say, “Your turn. What’s your deep dark secret?”

“I don’t have any,” Christie demurs.

“Oh, come on. How old where you when you lost it?”

“Don’t you know?” She bats her big blue eyes at me. “The night I met Jake.”

“Oh, crap,” he intercedes.

Then Christie suggests, “Listen, why don’t we put that video on again. I didn’t see the end of it.”

This cracks me up. “They all wind up the same way,” I laugh.

“But this is the first one I’ve ever seen,” she innocently lies.

“Okay, let me go get it,” Jake says, and scrambles onto his feet, disappearing into the bedroom.

Christie comes over to me, leans down so I can see way down her blouse at all the good stuff and whispers in my ear, “If this works out the way I think it will, remember, you promised.” Then, before Jake gets back, she’s busy turning off the lamps and lighting candles she’s brought with her.

When Jake gets the DVD set up and the TV is showing naked bodies conjoining again, Christie starts doing the play-by-play. “Oh, so that’s what that’s for? How come you never showed me that, honey?”

Just like last night, within a few moments Jake’s got his hand on her thigh and he’s kissing her. I watch as he unbuttons the blouse and pulls it off her, and I’m watching him suck on those wonderful, pointy nipples. I figure pretty soon, like last night, she’ll get him up and they’ll head into the bedroom to finish off, but Jake continues to ignore my presence and his hand slips down to Christies shorts. The elastic band slides over the swell of her hips, and I see she’s not wearing panties. Quickly I’m treated to a glimpse of the bush, possibly just a racing stripe of tight blond curls, and then Jake’s head is between the legs, hiding what I want to see from my spying eyes.

Christie catches my eye and silently mouths, ‘do it.’ I know what she wants, and I stroke my erection through my slacks, letting her see the thickness of my penis, but I refuse to unzip myself. Her eyes flash in anger at me, daring me to expose myself, but I ignore her pleading, concentrating instead on the back of Jake’s skull, hoping he’ll come up for air. Instead, I see Christie’s body tense, and listen to her breath come in quick, sharp grunts. I see her hands lock into fists, and a foot rises into the air, toes curled in orgasm. Jake stops then, and lifts his head. He stares at me staring at his girlfriend, then says to her, “Come on, honey, let’s go into the bedroom and finish this off.” He stands, the bulk of his body looming over her, protecting her from me, and she slowly rises from the sofa. Again, I quickly catch a glimpse of all of her, then Jake steps in front, either accidentally or purposefully shielding her, and they stroll to the bedroom, closing the door behind them.

The sun is shining through a bank of clouds, and Christie is giving me what for. “You didn’t come through with your end of the bargain,” she complains. Her foot curls around a perfectly formed shell, and I’m amazed at the coloration of her toenails.

“You didn’t give me time,” I retort. “If you two had gone on a little longer, I would have. And besides, I never got a real good view.”

“That wasn’t part of the deal. I was naked, you were supposed to masturbate.” She laughs, letting me know she isn’t truly angry with me. “I’ll bet it was pretty good when you did, wasn’t it?” I hesitate, not knowing how to retort, and she teases further. “Oh, come on. You can tell me. I’ll bet your orgasm was better than mine!”

“Didn’t Jake do it for you?” I banter back.

“Oh, he was his normal self, adequate, but I was thinking of you. After he got done and rolled over, I got up and came out to the living room, hoping I could get you to perform for me. But you’d already gone to bed.”

“You should have knocked on my door,” I offered.

“Sure, right. Then Jake gets up, finds out what’s going on, and guess what would happen.” She smiles at the thought, however. “I wonder . . . no, that wouldn’t work. Oh, well,” she sighs, and I consider what the fantasy might have been.

After 8:30, we arrive back at the condo, and Jake, as usual, is still fast asleep. We breakfast on our fruit and granola, sharing the local newspaper until the phone unexpectedly rings. I grab it. “Hello?”

“Hi, Derek.” It’s Michelle, Jake’s admin. I dated her for a while, a long time back, and Jake went out with her a few times, too, before he met Christie, ignoring the proverb about not sleeping with anyone you work with. “Is Jake around?”

“Hold on,” I say to her, then ask Christie to tell Jake the office is calling. He trundles out, and speaks for four or five minutes to Michelle. Most of the conversation, at least on this end, consists of grunts and obscenities. Jake grabs a pencil, scribbles on a note pad, then tells Michelle, “All right, I’ll be there. Tell Danny he owes me big time, though.” He hangs up, then looks to us.

“Bad news,” he reveals. “Our biggest client is on a warpath, they were on CNBC this morning, and Dan wants me back in the office to help with the peace offerings. They’ve got me on a 1:40 flight coming back this afternoon. You guys can drive me to the airport, okay?”

“I’ll go home with you,” Christie offers.

“Me, too,” I add. We’ve still got one day to go, but it looks like the vacation is breaking up.

“Naw, that’s stupid,” Jake decides, scratching his stomach. “The company’s picking up my plane flight, if we try to get you guys back you’ll have to pay the change fees. Besides, just because they screwed me doesn’t mean you have to get in the cross fire.”

I expect Christie to argue some more, but she surprisingly gives in. “Okay,” she says, “Derek and I will find some way to keep amused.”

Jake gives her a look, semi-threatening and sort of irritated, then looks at me. “Just remember, bub, she’s my girl. I’m going to take a shower.”

While Jake’s packing, Christie and I go out for some tennis. She’s wearing this cute little number, and every time she retrieves a ball I can see her panties and ass peek out from the skirt. As we rest between sets, I try to have a conversation with her. “Do you think this is a good idea?”

“Why not?” Christie retorts. “Jake trusts me. Besides, this will give you a good chance to pay up on our bet.” When she sees my shocked face, she laughs, then bounces to the base line and proceeds to whip my butt in yet another set.

We grab a sandwich at a Burger King on the way to the airport – Jake’s happy, at least – and as Jake gets out at the entrance, he thanks me and says, “Be nice to my girlfriend, now – keep her safe for me, okay?” I drive the rental car around the perimeter while Christie goes into the ticket counter with Jake, keeping him company until he has to run the security gauntlet. Finally, she pops out and climbs in the passenger seat. On the way out to the expressway, she says, “Hey, are you in a hurry to get back to the condo?”

“Not really,” I admit. “Why, you got something you want to do?”

“Sure, let’s go into town and do the tourist traps.” We’d thought about this on the way down, it’s an old southern city, but Jake nixed the idea, just wanting to lay around the resort.

“Sounds good.” By the time we get there, I find out Christie has a full itinerary planned around the shopping district. I don’t really mind, though, walking with her through the old slave market. Just watching her face light up with a bargain is enough for me. We stop for a drink, chat about little in particular, then stroll through the palms and magnolias, admiring the mansions and gardens. We come across a restaurant, and decide to step into the courtyard and sample the menu of grilled halibut and crab cakes. The waiter dribbles the French wine into our glasses; I notice Christie seems to be imbibing the scented liquid faster than I. Jake’s presence, or lack of it, seems to be forgotten. Under the table, I sense Christie’s foot bump against mine, she doesn’t seem to be in a rush to move it.

After we refuse deserts or an after dinner drink, we stumble through the late twilight to the car, and begin the drive back to the island. The route takes us through a business district, one lined with gas stations, Taco Bells and carpet stores. We pass a gaudily lit establishment, Christie remarks on the signboard advertising ‘Girls, 24 hours a day.’ “Do you and Jake go to those kind of places often?”

“We used to. We haven’t been to one since you moved in with him,” I reply.

“Why do you like it?”

“Me? I don’t, not that much. Jake’s the guy who always wants to go.”

She thinks about it for a few moments. “I’d like to see what he finds in it,” she declares. “Can we go back there?”

“You sure?” I question. “It can get a little . . .” I search for the proper adjective, “. . . raunchy, I guess.”

“But a woman like me wouldn’t be accosted, would she?”

“No, not as long as you were with a guy.”

“Well, I’ve got you,” she decides. “Come on.”

At a stoplight I make a U-turn, and three minutes later the bouncer is letting us through the panel door, relieving me of five dollars in the process. “No cover for you, sweetie, it’s ladies night,” he says, pointing to the poster of events behind him. We turn a corner and enter the establishment. Quickly, I scan the crowd and realize that it’s early, only twelve or fifteen guys are in the dive. Four or five of them are gathered by a pool table in the corner, more interested in solids and stripes than the wriggling flesh on the stage in the middle of the room.

We find a table somewhat out of the way where we can observe the action, Christie takes in the horse-faced woman on the platform, now topless and playing with her g-string. A bikinied woman comes over, I order a scotch, Christie opts for vodka tonic. Now she’s full of a thousand questions. “Are these girls prostitutes? Do they make a lot of money? The guys seem to just sit there.”

As I answer her questions, the song ends and the girl on the stage is replaced by another and the announcement from the DJ, “Folks, put your hands together for the lovely Angela.” Christie watches intently as Angela, dressed as a construction worker, begins to gyrate and tease the few patrons.  After the girl is down to bare boobs and panties, Christie asks another question.

“The signboard said last night was amateur night, what does that mean?”

“Oh, sometimes guys bring their girlfriends in and they get up on stage. Usually there’s a fifty dollar prize or something.”

I notice, even through her bra, that Christie’s nipples dilate at this suggestion, and wonder if she’s excited with the idea. “Did you and Jake ever bring your girlfriends to these places?”

“A few times. Once Jake got a girl he was with to go up on stage.”

On the dais Angela is down to her panties, and a customer slips a large bill between the fabric and skin. Angela gives him a big smile, and as the third song of the set begins she daringly pulls the elastic of the waistband further and further until, finally, the panties join the rest of her getup discarded on the stage, and Angela’s bush and labia are displayed for the few observers, including us.

As Angela trots off the platform, only to be supplanted by still another strumpet, Christie lets out a long sigh. She waves her empty glass at our waitress, and soon our drinks are refreshed. Christie observes while Angela steps from behind a curtain, now skimpily dressed, and goes to wait on one of the few customers. We have little to talk about now, and Christie watches the next stripper. I’m getting bored, Christie excuses herself explaining she has to powder her nose.

Ten or fifteen minutes later Christie’s not back yet, and I’m starting to get a little nervous. I wonder if maybe I should ask one of the dancers to check the restroom out, then hear the DJ announce, “Gents, we’ve got a very special event for you. We’ve got a very special lady for you – this is her very first time on the stage! Say hello to Christie!”

Christie ambles to the stage as a slow song starts, dressed in a man’s dress shirt with a tie, short skirt and high heels. Her hair is pulled back into a ponytail, and she’s clean and fresh compared to the other dancers. As she takes center post, she stops, as if she’s confused, then looks around, getting her bearings. Then she closes her eyes and begins to sway. For a full minute she stands there, grooving to her own rhythm, and I notice the conversation around the bar has stopped, no clink comes from the balls on the pool table. Only when she has the attention of every person in the hall does she begin to play with her tie, pulling on the end as if she’s going to unknot it. She’s playing with the crowd, and although her face is calm I know how excited she must be – the fabric of the shirt, as it droops over the curve of her breasts, is crinkled with the extension of her nipples. Finally, she pulls the tie off and unbuttons first the collar, then the top two buttons. By the time the first song is over, she’s exposed nothing more than her legs and a bit of skin below her neck, and hasn’t moved her feet from the spot she planted them at the beginning of the music.

Everyone in the room awaits her next revealment. A second song begins, a little faster than the first, and now Christie begins to stroll around the dance floor. Another button pops, and now the opening is large enough to expose the swell of her breasts. Facing directly towards me, she leans forward and I catch a glimpse of those perfect globes. She understands the power of this simple movement, and repeats it for a number of her other watchers. Soon she’s upright again, and now she’s playing with the waistband of her skirt. It seems to be almost an afterthought, and with little ado she steps out of the garment. Every man wishes to see the curve of her hips, but they are disappointed – the long tail of the dress shirt hides both her behind and front.

Exactly on cue, the second song blends into the third, a rhythmic tune with a good beat. Christie’s hands move back to the buttons of the shirt, and soon they’re all unfastened, clearly exposing the flesh between the mounds. She plays with the fabric, pulling it open a bit, enough to see the curvature, then closing it again, vexing her audience. Soon she advances, and hints of the aureoles are given. Now she takes the opportunity to play with the tail of the shirt, and glimpses of her wonderful arse ensue. It’s difficult to see if she’s wearing panties or not, then a string is seen above the crack, only two or three shades darker than her smooth skin. She stands facing away from me, then bends forward and simultaneously throws the fabric to the side, allowing me to see between her legs, the vagina hidden only by a small patch of cloth. Quickly she stands and pulls the shirt wide open, revealing to me and the other men those perfect, conic breasts. A catcall comes from someone, ‘take it off,’ and Christie obliges, throwing the shirt over her shoulder, and parading around the dance floor topless, her mound covered only by the slightest of g-strings. As the song winds to a close, she winks and blows me a kiss, and rambles back through the curtain to the dressing room.

The crowd is silent, mesmerized by the beauty, and the pause is broken by the DJ spouting, “Let’s hear it for Christie!” The applause and screams from the gallery is almost deafening, far outstripping the small crowd. Christie pokes her head out from the curtain to see the commotion, and the DJ, seizing the opportunity, quickly starts another song. Christie ducks back in, but now the call goes up: “More, more!!!” Not to disappoint her audience, Christie soon emerges, the white dress shirt left behind, and stands proudly, the points of her breasts hardened, acknowledging the cheers. As the music rises, she once more begins to gyrate, moving across the stage, and men reach across with green paper to stuff into her g-string, but she avoids them, not wishing to be touched. Moments later, she traipses back into the dressing ground, leaving the room stunned.

After the crowd begins to quiet, the DJ announces the next professional, and I feel bad for her; she is almost forgotten in the hubbub. Strangers come over and congratulate me for having such a great girl friend, and when I try to explain our relationship they fail to understand. Soon Christie joins me, fully dressed now, and the men try to talk to her, buy her a drink, but she refuses and says to me, “Let’s get out of here.”

I follow her to the car, and I can tell she’s still high from the experience. “Did you see me, Derek? It was great!” We drive back to the island, talking about the experience. She wants to know what I saw, to tell me about what it felt like.

After we enter the apartment she drags me to the couch and sits facing me. “Okay, it’s time to pay off.”

“What do you mean?” I ask, innocently, knowing full well what she wants. “You weren’t naked up there tonight – you had that g-string on.”

“Oh, yeah? Well what about last night? Are you going to claim I had earrings on or something?”

“I never got to see the good part,” I complain. “Jake’s head was right where I wanted to see.”

She ponders this for a moment, then apparently decides not to make an issue of it. “Okay,” she agrees, then stands and quickly pulls her blouse over her head and drops the shorts to the rug. All that’s covering her most private parts is a frilly bra and the minuscule thong as she approaches the stereo and puts on dance music. Smiling, she begins to gyrate as she did in the strip joint, and within a minute her hands flip behind her back, unleashing the décolleté, and with little ado the skimpy garment joins it’s discarded fellows. Now she’s prancing across the floor in front of me, playing with the elastic band of her g-string, drooping first the left side, then the right, and then her back is turned to me, the panties are drooped until the most beautiful butt is exposed to my view.  Twisting, she faces me again, and watching me intently, she quickly and gracefully steps out of the panties, exposing the bush I knew was there, the fine yellow curls masking a protruding Venus’ mound.

“This is what you wanted, isn’t it?” she asks, standing on one leg, a lanky thigh just disguising the portal between the extended legs.

“Yes,” I agree, even though I know I’d love to have the entire vagina exposed. But even in this state of excitement I realize that’s way too much to ask.

“Okay, then, it’s your turn to give it up.”

I tear my eyes from her frame and catch her eye. Her stare announces it’s not a joke, she wants me to fulfill the bargain we jokingly made. When I hesitate, she seduces me with just one word, “Please?”

She sits on the couch, crouched against one arm, and arranges her legs so I have no hope of catching the faintest glimpse of the pinkness. I stand and quickly shuck my shirt and trousers, then pull my boxers off. I’m as naked as she is now, and my pecker stands straight from my body, as hard as it’s ever been.

I recline on the other end of the sofa, facing her, and ask, “You really want to see me jerk off?”

“Yes,” she huskily replies, “yes.”

I’ve been masturbating now for going on fifteen years, and I’m an expert at it.  Usually, I visualize a woman, any woman, and what I’m doing to her, but this time I simply gaze at Christie, at her long legs, the throat, those perfect globes and below the waist her curl of hair, and I don’t need to pretend. Spitting into my left hand for a bit of lubrication, I stroke the head of my penis with my palm while my right hand toys with my balls.  Christie’s eyes are fixed on my gonads, and soon her hand creeps down to her netherland, and she spreads her legs, allowing me a complete view of the wondrous pussy.  I can see how moist it is and one of her fingers exposes the coral clitoris.  This is too much for me, and my strokes quickly bring the seminal liquid to the surface.  The juice spurts from the tip, nearly a foot into the air.  The next gush is lessened, and within ten or twelve swipes, I’m simply dribbling.

Christie’s still fondling herself, but all the while she’s been watching me carefully.  “Beautiful,” she murmurs, then stretches her legs further open until I can see everything, the stunning double folds of skin surrounding the moist tunnel that I want so much to penetrate with a finger, a tongue, or, dream of dreams, my manhood. As her index finger coaxes the button, the middle finger immerses itself inside the vagina. Her other hand goes to a breast and titillates a nipple.  As her head droops back onto the pillow, I realize she’s going to allow herself to come while I gawk. Her breath is exploding from her lungs in short pants, then I hear a low rhythmic moaning, “Oh, oh, oh, oh.” I watch as her entire body takes on a roseate glow. It is easily the most erotic episode of my life. I want to help her, to be a part of her reveling, and I place a hand on her ankle, but she pulls her leg away from me – it’s obvious my assistance isn’t desired.

After she completes her orgasm, she looks at me and smiles. “That was beautiful,” she confides, and I’m unsure as to how to end, or continue, the encounter. But I’m saved the embarrassment – Christie stands up shakily, takes one last look at my semen covered midriff, mouths “I wish” wistfully, then plods to her bedroom, brushing my face with her hand longingly. I’m not sure if I should follow until I hear the door close and the click of a lock.

And so, I realize, it’s time for me to go to my bed and sleep, should that be possible.

I’m having a dream in which a beautiful woman is cuddled against me and stroking my manliness, and then I awaken enough to realize it’s not a dream, Christie is beside me, holding me. I know I’m fully erect, and Christie pushes me back and straddles me, mounts me. I’m entirely inside her, and when I press a palm to her breast she clasps it, cherishing the caress. Quickly she’s moaning in her sudden climax, and just as quickly I’m coming, my juices mingling with hers. Without words, she understands my needs and presses her pelvic bone hard against mine, allowing for the ultimate fury. She controls the motion, and I allow her to dominate the act of love. Even after I finish, she continues to gyrate in orgasm, and I hold the wisp of a waist, helping her to move, to inflame.

When the passion is consummated, she simply leans forward, her chest on mine, and we snuggle. I feel our pounding heartbeats calm, and soon I hear the soft sounds of her heavy breathing indicating her loss of consciousness, and minutes before I, too, drift off I feel my softness slip from her silky passage.

The sunlight streams through the window as I rouse, and the first vision I have is of Christie’s sapphire eyes looking at me, watching me awaken. Her smile immediately brightens my day, and I hear her say, “I couldn’t stop myself. Do you mind?”

“Of course not,” I say, and mean, and I clutch her to me, sensing our flesh converge. For an hour or more we make love in spurts, first I on top of her, then again, she on top of me, then hunger and thirst drive us to the kitchen, and she sits on my lap, feeding me fruits, sucking juices from my mouth with her kisses. She pulls me to the couch, and again we share our bodies.

Afterwards, we discern the day is passing and we need to pack for the trip home. And it is at that point, when we are showered and clothes again hide our beautiful bodies from each other’s stare, that shyness begins to settle in. Christie is more subdued now, less likely to embrace or caress me.

On the drive to the airport, she smiles at me as if recollecting the passion, but the intimacy we shared for a few wondrous hours dissipates. On the flight to Atlanta she sits beside me yet few words pass between us.

As we wait for the plane to depart Hartsfield, she sighs heavily and confesses, “We shouldn’t have done that. It was my fault, of course, I never should have let it go so far. I wonder what will happen when Jake finds out?”

“You’re not going to tell him, are you?”

“I have to,” she seriously declares, “it wouldn’t be fair to him not to know what I’ve done.”

“But . . .” I start, then stop. I want to tell her not to, I want to explain it’s not necessary, and I want to ask her to leave Jake, to come with me. But I haven’t the nerve to ask for even the smallest boon.

We’re separated on the full flight, she sitting in the front rows, I near the back pressed against a window, watching the evening gloaming from thirty-five thousand feet, wondering just how my life has changed. When the aircraft approaches the jetway and the two bells alarm us to the arrival, I barely glimpse the blonde ponytail depart long moments before my chance looms.

When at last I’m freed from the tunnel, I lumber through the terminal. Occasionally I spy Christie through the crowd, her hair swishing first left, then right, her rump following suit. She’s nearly jogging, and I know there’s no chance I’ll catch her in the crowd.  I lose her as she passes the metal detectors and I trail her down the escalators to the baggage claim. And then I see her, poised next to my best friend, perhaps my newest enemy. Christie droops her head in shame, and Jake grimaces. I realize he now knows of the treachery.

He catches my approach, points his finger at me and crooks it, bidding me to approach. As I gravely draw near, ready to confess my sins, I’m shocked to detect the silver tones of Christie’s giggles and Jake’s joyful cry of, “Happy Birthday, Bud!”

• By SwingersBoard
      My wife Hilda is from Mexico. She's 5'4'tall, about 118-124lbs, and has legs to kill for. When we married in '92, she was a virgin. How rare is a 25 yr old virgin in the US??????

Anyway, I was first attracted to her by her fantastic legs, and soon we were married, and in 1995 moved here to Huntsville. I have always harbored a fantasy about other men watching my wife, or touching her, or fucking her. About six months after we moved here, my fantasies were fulfilled in a BIG way.

A local topless club here had a sign advertising for dancers. Now Hilda was a little too prudish to ever consider this, but one night a stage show came to Huntsville, and the guy hypnotized people in the audience. I had gotten free tickets to go, and Hilda was sort of halfway thrilled, half bored at the idea. So we went and during the show, she was selected along with seven other women for an experiment. Myself and the other husbands were asked what we would like for him to do,{within reason}. I asked him to remove her inhibitions about her body, to be more relaxed. Well, the show took an adult turn here, and the audience was cheering and clapping as the Hypnotist worked on the eight women. He whispered something in Hilda's ear, and when it was her turn, he told the audience she would think she had on a long dress instead of a knee length dress.

As she sat down in the chair, she kept crossing her legs, causing her skirt to lift further up her thighs each time, exposing more of her stockings , much to the delight of the crowd. As the show went on, she ordered drinks, which is VERY unusual, since she doesn't drink. When the show was over, she wanted to go to a club, again very unusual for her. The Hypnotist, an older man named Harold, had invited all of us participants in the show to join them at this local club. We talked for a few minutes while Hilda went to the restroom and I confided in him that I had gotten turned on by Hilda exposing herself. He just smiled and agreed that she was very sexy, but he could show me how to have some fun with her since she was very susceptible to hypnosis.

She came back to the table and sat down on the other side of the booth and Harold whispered in her ear again. She smiled at him and he hugged her with a little squeeze as he put his arm around her shoulder. We talked awhile, enjoying the evening when I noticed him slide his right hand down to his lap, then ever so smoothly move his hand to her thigh. My heart beat faster as I watched him slowly move his hand up and down her knee and thigh. She just slid closer to him! I nodded at him, my hard-on threatening to burst from my jeans. He smirked as his hand moved up her thigh, and forced her legs apart with no resistance. Hilda leaned over to me and kissed me as she told me she was getting hot. She was totally different.

I walked to the bar for a fresh coke as I don't drink alcohol. On the way back, I could see her thighs completely, and so could anyone who happened to look! His hand was buried in her snatch, and she was gazing at Harold with a look I know all too well. That glassy look she gave Harold was saying she was horny. She got up to go to the restroom, and I followed her so we could talk. She told me he wanted to take her to Fantasia, a topless club, so she could really let go of her inhibitions. I asked her how she felt about that, and she told me she loved me, but she was getting excited by Harold, and the idea was a little intriguing.

We left the club quickly and I drove to Fantasia, the topless bar. Harold told Hilda we would go in first, and she would go in later. That way the men wouldn't think we were together. We kissed quickly as Harold and I went in, paid the cover charge and found a table. The club was a redneck joint in the truest form of the word. The customers, around 12 or 13 rather hard working gentlemen hooted and hollered as the girl on stage took off her top, exposing some excellent specimens of breasthood. She smiled and pushed her snatch in their faces as they placed dollar bills in her panties.

Harold and I observed Hilda as she came in the door, but the bouncer said no women allowed unescorted. She said she would like to apply for a job! He showed her to the bar where a woman introduced herself as Melba. Hilda told her she wanted to learn to dance, and if possible, could she watch the girls a minute or two, then try herself?

Not one to turn a potential moneymaker, she agreed and showed Hilda to a table where they talked and discussed the rules. Basically there were none unless the cops showed up, which rarely ever happened. She watched intently, as the girls danced, and then she went to the back room with Melba and returned in only her undergarments...a black camisole/lingerie affair with garters and stockings which revealed the finest legs in Alabama. As she climbed the stage, every man in the club crowded around the stage to get a closer look. For a rookie she did fine! The tips were ok, and I got to see my formerly prudish wife strip in front of a bunch of rowdy rednecks!

Then came the best part...she walked to a table where a guy sat who had tipped her particularly well. In no time his hand was on her thigh, heading higher, and Hilda never tried to stop him.She opened her legs wider as his hand found her bush, and I clearly saw him move her panties to the side and insert his finger, which caused Hilda to lick her lips seductively and smile at him. She sat with him when she wasn't dancing, and before long, he paid for a couch dance! Harold simply drank his beer and told me not to worry, she was doing fine.

She disappeared behind a curtain with the guy and the music started again. As I went 'to the bathroom' I could peek inside....he pulled Hilda into his lap, and his cock was out of his pants! He guided it into my wife's pussy and she ground her hips into him as the two of them began moving to the beat of the music. I heard her gasp once and moan to him he felt so good she couldn't stand it. They kept it up until the song was over. She came back out to the main area when another customer paid for a couch dance. Once again, she disappeared behind the curtain as I actually had to jack-off in the men's room to keep from cumming in my pants.

Later I asked Harold how he had done all this, and he explained simply,'I gave her a suggestion that she would lose her inhibitions about her body completely, and be more free with her love to you, and anyone else you choose. She agreed very quickly when we talked at the club, about me giving her a suggestion to relax and enjoy sex, in many forms and fashions.' I was stunned. Hilda knew exactly what she was doing and was loving it. She sat down with us momentarily when Melba came over and asked Hilda to work the next day, on the day shift! Then came the shocker, Hilda accepted!!

Now I was married to a dancer! My two greatest fantasies had cum true in one night, and two weeks later, began a swinging adventure that ended in a gang bang with of all things, 12 of the biggest, blackest cocks I've ever seen! That will follow shortly, but for now, my wife is looking for someone to have an ongoing affair with, someone to have great sex with, and someone to build a relationship with instead of one night stands. All applications are considered! Write to my email address for a pic of Hilda in her lingerie and garter outfit!!!!!!

Keith & Hilda
      Huntsville, Alabama
    • By SH
      I have read these stories and wondered how many were true or a made up fantasy. Some are just down right crazy but I am beginning to believe more of these things can happen after last nights encounter. Well, as our story goes my wife and I like to have fun with sex. All of our fun so far has just been fantasy by watching porn, going to a strip club and doing a little of our own video. We have always talked about watching or being watched having sex as something we would like to try. Where we live it's NOT going to happen so we must travel if we are going to ever get that experience. My wife likes to look at beautiful women but never did know if she would like to touch or doing anything like that. She is like an iron, if you can pardon the saying. It takes a little for her to get going but when she does, she goes on forever.

We went on our vacation to a city in California that we knew would have some cool things to do. We had been hoping to find couples and some parties but we found out we had missed them and nothing was really happening when we were there. The only thing to get some jollies was to go to a strip club and pay a little for some fun but going to the swinger clubs cost money also, so what the heck.

The first night we went we were the only two in the house for most of the night. I did not put any money down but let my wife do it. The girls would then come up to my wife and make her touch there titties which she enjoyed thoroughly. They then started coming down naked and sitting on her lap and grinding pussies together which is what my wife has always wanted to try. This went on for most of the night until this last girl that was so beautiful came and started doing all those things but started kissing on her neck and feeling her up. She put her head down by my wife pussy and rubbed around a little. Just by that we got so turned on we had to leave and go back to the room and fuck. It was some great sex that's for sure.

The next night we went back to look for the same last girl but for some reason she was not working and the night was fun but not much more to talk about. These two nights though had gotten my wife's attention and she was wanting to get one of them into the back room.

So, the 3rd night in a row we go the the same club and all the girls know us and the guys at the front just let us in for free. My wife had decided to get a little more flirtatious also as she wore a little sheer see through top that showed off her beautiful nipples. The girls loved this when they came up to her and would play with her nipples getting her hotter and hotter. They know the weak ones and my wife was getting weak. Finally, as the night went on and they were treating her to pussy rubs and nipple touches my wife said we are going to get a private dance when the next chance came up.

Well, as if someone heard us a 3 for 1 opportunity arose and they just happened to parade the girls up on the stage to view. This night there were a lot of guys in the house and most probably enjoyed the show my wife was putting on with the girls as much as anything. So, with even all the guys there our favorite girl and the most beautiful came up to us over the guys and asked if we would take her. My wife smiled and said yes.

She led us to the back room and we went into the room to start. She was already naked so the show started immediately. She was dancing for my wife and my wife was touching her tits not knowing what was okay or not. She did not want to get kicked out or anything like that so she was a good girl for the first little bit. Our girl made the first move by taking my wife's straps and pulling them down to reveal my wife's tits. She started sucking on them and playing around kissing on my wife's neck and making her so wet you could see it through her pants. My wife was starting to suck on her nipples and when I asked her if she was wet, our girl said let me find out and pulled my wife's pants down and started fingering her.

By now my wife was moaning and was so wet you could hear the slurping of her pussy lips. I took my wife's hand and placed it on our girl's pussy and she started fingering her like there was no tomorrow. Our girl raised her one leg up so my wife could have better access to her wet (and as my wife said later, tight), young hole. They fingered each other for what seemed like an eternity and then our girl went and started grinding on my wife and my wife grinding like she was experienced back. They did this for awhile and then went back to fingering each other. This went on for a little more time until the both let out little soft moans and we knew we needed to go. We paid her the money. She gave my wife one last little hurrah, and gave me a hug as I squeezed her amazing ass cheeks and she rubbed against my swollen, wet cock to say goodbye.

My wife and I got out of there and went back up to our room and must have fucked for 30 more minutes until we decided to go to bed to see what kinds of dreams we were going to have tonight. We never dreamed my wife would make it with a 23 year old beautiful black girl but sometimes things don't have to be dreamed to come true.