SH

How do we find someone for our first-time swinging?

My wife and I have never swung before. She is afraid to try it but she would like to watch someone and have someone watch us. I don't know how to get it started. There is no way we could do it in our town but only on when away from home would we dare play. Any ideas as to what we need to do to find someone willing to help us out:)

I recommend going to a swinger's club party. Plenty of people nowadays seem to like watching and being watched at a club's party. Good place to talk to people too; ask questions; see what it's all about.

I would do some internet research for clubs in a city you are going to be visiting, or better yet, plan a weekend getaway just for that reason. An off-premise club where no sex takes places will probably be the easiest to find, but as a general rule those type seem to come and go and can be really good but also really bad, so make sure you do your homework and find one that is stable, well-attended, and you are comfortable with. The problem with that route is should you decide to do something, you will have to leave the club and go to someone's room, etc. and that will add a whole another level of stress. It's hard enough to walk into a club for the first time, and should you get an invite up to a room or afterparty, then you have the steeling your nerve all over again, so more likely you will pass on an opportunity that you may wish you hadn't the next morning.

The better choice would be an on-premise club. Once you walk in the door, the facilities and opportunity are already right there if choose to make use of them. Once you have gotten settled in, should you decide you want to watch or be watched, it's just a matter of heading to the open play area, no invite needed.

Clubs were our introduction to swinging, and it worked for us, so I'm a firm believer in them. As already mentioned, just can't beat a club for getting a chance to talk to other people and see what it is all about. Good luck and have fun :)

In San Fran now. It may not work out but we will try. Going out later and see if we can find something. Thanks for the reply.

Not going to happen I guess. Didn't prepare well enough and not sure how it all works. Looks like a lot of the places here are only open on Fri., Sat. I may be reading it wrong. Sure wish someone from San Fran would help out an ignorant newbie.

Well, I guess the couple thing did not work out but we did find a beautiful 23 year old girl at a strip club my wife got to have fun with. I guess I know what my wife will do now if we ever have that chance again. It was like a dream come true for me. Wow, I still find it surreal. Best sex we ever had last night afterwards.

Glad to hear you had a little fun while there. :)

The big takeaway would be, if you know you are traveling to a city, find out what is going on there as far in advance as you can.

-and yes, swing clubs are usually a Friday/Saturday thing in general.

This has really gotten my wife's motor running. We don't live in an area where there is much if any swinging or single ladies to find. Too small and desolate of an area. We will have to travel if this is to happen. Would anyone be so kind as to give us advice as to what sites to join to be able to communicate with couples, girls, maybe single guys. We would really like to have another experience.

Hi SH, I am sure there is a rule about advertising a particular site but a quick internet search about swinger clubs should bring up a slew of sites for you guys. Also, at the top of this page is a link to swinger Ads. This will take you to the SLS site. We use SLS and most of the couples that we have met also have profiles on this site. Also, don't rule out swinging where you live just becuase you aren't aware of it. We were pleasently surprised to a rather large number of swingers in our area as well as a club just about 10 miles from where we live. That was a pretty awesome discovery for us as we too live in a small town/rural area 30 minutes or so from the nearest metropolitan area. You might be surprised by what you find also. Good luck with it. TnT

Most websites are regional. If you can tell us where you are we can help you better. SLS is a big site, so I'd try that. In Ohio, Indiana, and Kentucky Swingerzonecentral.com is very popular.

We live in the Western Kansas area. Garden City, KS.

We live in the Western Kansas area. Garden City, KS.

One of the best couples we've ever encountered [at Desire Cabo] is in Garden City, KS. They probably service your pool. :lol:

Are you serious? Desire Cabo????

Hello SH, so sorry I didn't see your post previously. You are correct about the swing activities being mostly Friday and Saturday in San Francisco. Would have recommended "Twist", check out their website. Good, safe,convenient location and decent hotels close by. There are also some swinger weekend get togethers, closest would be Berkeley,but first time Twist would have been cool. Gold Club, Gentlemen's Club on Harrison is a safe,classy (don't know if classy and strip clubs go together), is a very nice place to go for both males and females. Again sorry I didn't see your post but life has been crazy hectic lately so not alot of free time to go on this site. Warm Kisses, Tina

Thanks. Sorry we missed the fun be we did have an experience that will always help us remember SF. Hopefully we can get some time to try again this summer but locations are pretty distant for us.

One of the best couples we've ever encountered [at Desire Cabo] is in Garden City, KS. They probably service your pool. :lol:

I wish I knew how to get a hold of them.

Hi SH, I am in the same boat as Tina and Bob regarding the late reply, but next time you are in our fair city, Twist is the best spot hands down, but you can also try Mitchell Brothers O'Farrell Theater for some strip club action! This is the best strip club in the city it is a better class club and it has themed shows every hour, and the dancers love women. If you are in for something different you can try the Power Exchange, on Friday and Sunday nights it has a room just for couples. On Saturday nights it's an open club, male, female, couples, gay, transgender watching and having sex. Please be advised this place is not for the faint of heart, because you will see people having sex and sometimes inviting others to join.

Thanks. I guess I should have done a lot more checking a lot earlier on. Looks very interesting. :applause:Here's to you all for all the info.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Trophy1802
      We are heading to Cuba on May 4th and will be staying at a non-lifestyle resort. As we enjoy getting together with other couples or inviting another guy to join us for some threesome fun, we are wondering if anyone has had any luck in attracting or getting the attention of potential interested play partners at non-LS resorts?

If so, does anyone have any suggestions/tips/tricks that could help us in seeing if there are other people in the LS like us that may be willing to explore the possibility of some adult fun during our stay? After all, we are sure that we are not the only LS people that frequent non-LS resorts from time-to-time.

Thanks and all the best to all Swingersboard members.
    • By MadlyInLuv
      The wife and I were discussing all of our swinging meet and greet dinners that never panned out. Many of them went really well and proceeded to planning stages for a date, but then aborted close to go-time.

This could be just our perspective, but to us there seems to be a lot of people that fall into one of the following categories:

-- They are in it to try to find a female for the wife. They have failed finding a unicorn, and so they have moved to the couples category and think they can just 'figure it out' and tolerate the spouse. Some of them even imply that they center around the girl play and get dodgy about what the guys are going to do while all of this is going down.

-- The husband is clearly into it, and the wife acts into it but she doesn't interact as much. This inevitably ends in a last minute permanent flake where they disappear from the universe all of a sudden.

-- Chatters. They meet for dinner and get excited. They chat enthusiastically for sometimes weeks trying to line schedules up. Time comes around for the play date and they bail.

It's actually a welcome relief when couples figure out that our interests don't align very quickly and stop talking. That saves EVERYONE a lot of wasted time. I have a lot of regular good ol' American vanilla hobbies in my wife and I really don't want to waste weeks of energy for something that isn't going to go anywhere.
    • By Interestme82
      Hi out there. I’m married and in an evolving relationship. Last year I did a burlesque photo shoot for him as a gift. He loved the way it turned out but asked if I’d be willing to do something more risqué in the future. I got a reference from the original photographer (female) and told my husband the new photographer would be a male. Being the protective husband he is we both requested a meeting over a cup of coffee. We met which was great and made things all the more comfortable. I loved what I saw from his book and my husband did as well. 

We had the shoot and the pictures came out great. He got really turned on by knowing another guy was doing the pictures. I was shocked. I asked him if he’d consider doing a couples shoot with me and he said he’d try but was reluctant. Pretty soon after he agreed and we were off again.

Prior to the shoot my husband and the photographer talked about his career. My husband, who’s faithful, shocked me a bit with his envy and open talk about what the photographer experienced. I’m extremely open and joined in the conversation. Both of us felt like we were conversing with someone we really liked and knew a lot longer than we actually did. Unfortunately my husband had difficulties getting hard which is completely out of the ordinary. The photographer said it happened a lot and just to relax. 

Surprisingly at my husband's request he asked for me to do a POV shoot the photographer showed us in his book. Basically it’s the photographer including himself in various ways while taking the pictures. As we started taking the pictures I liked being touched by the photographer even though it wasn’t active foreplay or sex. It really was strictly for the pictures themselves. During the pictures my husband quickly got hard and watched. Eventually the photographer asked him if he was going to get involved. The rest of the shoot went as we planned. Afterwards we all sat around and talked and went through the pictures.

Some time passed again and we talked a lot about the fun we had with it. My husband admitted he liked watching the photographer touch me and if not for that he may have been to nervous to get hard. 

I really want this to develop further but I’m apprehensive because it’s a major change in life obviously. I’m also not sure about how I feel about seeing him with someone else. When I say I’m not sure I mean most likely not. I don’t even really think he wants to. I almost feel like if I bring that up it will be too much too fast. Multiple times when having sex we’ve dirty talked about me doing another shoot and giving myself up. I’d feel more comfortable to actually do it than talk about it. 

I feel like my husband has opened a door that I want to walk into. Am I reading it wrong? Is it best for me to just set something else up and let it work itself the way it will? Based on our interactions I have no doubt the photographer would be into it also. Would I be going to far given our relationship if I reached out to the him and told him how I feel, how my husband feels, and confirm he’d say yes? 

• By SimpIySexual
      Okay so I feel like this is probably pretty common amongst new swingers but I need to discuss it with someone cause I feel kinda bad.

So me and my wife started swinging and have only had 2 experiences so far, both at the swing club near us.  Both times me and my wife went she (a social butterfly) found someone within a couple hours and completed one of her fantasies both times.

The first time I wasn't present with her I was just outside the room in the main play room. I did this to let her try it without any pressure or influence from me.

The second time we dvp/dped her and had a lot of fun. Like 30 people stood around watching her wanting to get involved

So my problem starts a few days ago when we got into a mild argument and she said "well it's kinda fucked. You have got to see me fuck another man. I've done it twice, but you have yet to do anything with another woman."

So personally I'm an extremely shy and introverted person. She always thought I was the catch cause when we met in highschool all the girls were falling over me and I only had eyes for her. Well she walks into the club and literally everyone is looking at her. I don't have "game" shit Idk how to even flirt. 

It's not because I feel bad or like I'm cheating, I could honestly give a fuck less about that sorta stuff. I just don't have the confidence to go to a woman I find attractive and shoot my shot. I grew up extremely abused and so rejection to me is something that crushes me. When you learn to never ask for anything being denied when you finally do just ends your confidence.

So really my question, is this normal for one partner to be the clear catch and able to go find partners where the other partner can't find anyone due to confidence? I dont want to make her mad because I don't ever do it but I also don't want to force myself to go fuck someone I don't even find attractive or something just to make her happy.

I am totally content in our swinging choice and everything else. This is really just one of those things I hadn't anticipated. I hate it cause I know I'm attractive. I just have 0 confidence to test it out. 
    • By Beaverbumper
      Where are the swinger sites for those of us that are 55 and over? We may be as they say over the hill but we sure as hell ain't under it...so come on all you older swingers, let's form a website of our own.