• Advice & Info RSS Feed

by Published on 04-25-2012 01:35 PM

1. Thou Shalt Not Touch Without Permission. Don't assume that because someone is ok with others touching them that it's ok for you to touch them.
      2. No Means No (Always). If someone says no, it does not mean try again. If you say no to someone and they persist, report it to a staff member.
      3. Communicate Communicate Communicate! This is most important between you and your spouse, but also between you and those you may swing with.
      4. Be Honest. If you aren't comfortable, say so. Be honest with your partner about how you feel, and be honest with others. If you aren't interested, say so. Don't lead people on.
      5. Move at your own pace, not the pace of others. Don't allow others (including your spouse) to push you to move faster than you are comfortable.
      6. Be Discreet. No one needs to know who else you've been with. What goes on in the bedroom stays in the bedroom.
      7. Never Assume. Just because you played with someone in the past doesn't mean you are playing with them again tonight.
      8. Your relationship is the priority. Don't do anything to jeopardize it.
      9. Know Your Boundaries, and stick to them. Set rules together and abide by them.
      10. Have Fun! If you aren't having fun it's time to take a break.
      by Published on 10-30-2013 03:34 PM

What is a Gangbang?
      A gangbang is a sexual scenario where one person has sex with many (four or more) people of the opposite sex at the same time. Women are most often the center of a gangbang, while enjoying the attention of multiple ...
      by Published on 10-02-2013 01:42 PM

Before reading the suggestions below, please know YMMV and these are IMHO and you should BE YOURSELF, not try to be someone ...
      by Published on 09-19-2013 04:14 PM

The Game: Penetrating the Secret Society of Pick-Up Artists and Rules of the Game are two books by author and journalist Neil Strauss, based on his experience ...
      by Published on 08-26-2013 03:25 PM  Number of Views: 1614 
      1. Categories:
      2. swingers,
      3. couples,
      4. clubs,
      5. group,
      6. party

One of the scary things about approaching others is the idea that you might get "stuck" talking to someone after realizing you aren't interested. This is one of the great things about approaching others, rather than ...
      by Published on 08-26-2013 02:55 PM  Number of Views: 1804 
      1. Categories:
      2. swingers,
      3. couples,
      4. singles,
      5. clubs,
      6. group,
      7. party

Don't be a Wallflower pt 4 -
      At the Party

There are three things that you can do when you walk into a party that can make the difference on how your whole night goes.

Arrive Early - Not only ...
      by Published on 08-26-2013 02:45 PM  Number of Views: 1051 
      1. Categories:
      2. swingers,
      3. couples,
      4. singles,
      5. clubs,
      6. personal ads,
      7. party

Don't Be a Wallflower Pt 3 -
      Pre-Party Planning

There's a few things you can do before you even head to a party to make the whole night go smoother and leave you feeling a lot less anxious when ...
      by Published on 08-26-2013 02:33 PM  Number of Views: 803 
      1. Categories:
      2. swingers,
      3. couples,
      4. singles,
      5. clubs,
      6. group,
      7. party

Wallflower Pt 2 -
      Re-frame the Situation

It's funny that we often worry about the objections of others, yet it is our own objections (excuses) that really get in our way. We talked about the 5 Causes for ...
      by Published on 08-26-2013 02:30 PM  Number of Views: 784 
      1. Categories:
      2. swingers,
      3. couples,
      4. clubs,
      5. party

The WallFlower pt 1
      Approach Anxiety and Why We Have It

When it comes down to it almost all of us feel uncomfortable in social situations. A party with strangers is one of the most common fears. When it comes to swinging we know that a party with strangers is almost a necessity, so we go, yet when we get there we have ...
      by Published on 08-19-2013 01:26 PM

Regardless of how much discussion has gone into the idea of swinging beforehand, one of the most common worries that a couple faces is the green-eyed monster. They worry “what if….?” What if I can’t handle seeing my husband kissing another woman? What if I get jealous at my wife paying attention to another man? What if everything else seems fine, but I lose it when I see her having sex with someone else? Won’t it be too late to go back at that point? Can we possibly undo that kind of damage?

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7