• Advice & Info RSS Feed

by Published on 08-04-2013 05:44 PM
      1. Categories:
      2. swingers,
      3. couples,
      4. group

Swingers Cruises with Couples Cruise, what are they and what to expect.

Please note I wrote this review ...
      by Published on 06-13-2013 12:27 PM

I often find that books geared towards dating (or other things) are also great for those of us who swing. I happened to run across this book at a discounted price for the Kindle, so I snagged it to see if it had any helpful tips that we could apply as swingers. I am happy to report that it did.

Flirt Fearlessly: The A to Z Guide to Getting Your Flirt On is definitely geared towards the dating crowd, but it had a few gems that make it worth reading for swingers. I'd definitely recommend this to those who have some issues in the area of flirting, whether it's that you feel uncomfortable flirting or just don't quite know when others are flirting with you.
      by Published on 05-13-2013 04:11 PM     Number of Views: 3797 

I've fallen and I can't get up.

Question: Why can't I get it up?
      Answer: Because.....

Perhaps the most common complaint I will hear from both men and women in swinging, is when the men can't seem to get it up. Some women will state that a majority of men can't seem to perform. I have no idea how many threads on this we have here, but its a lot and this might be the most common “issue” in swinging.
      by Published on 05-13-2013 04:08 PM   

Question: How do I get my wife to swing.
      Answer: Ask her.

Now Chicup you think, my wife is a prude/born again christian/devote muslim/etc etc, she will never just agree to swing, I need some method to trick her into it, perhaps mind control? Well you would be right in a way but there is no magic formula, and in this case “mind control” would have to be simply convincing logically.

First the desire MUST be there somewhere. You can overcome some objections but you can't overcome no desire to do it. If there is any desire there most objections will come from either external or internal sources. External would be “what would my family think!”, “I don't want to go to hell!”, “What if my boss finds out!” that sort of thing. Internal ones would be both personal and relationship, “I'm to old.”, “I'm too ugly.”, “I'm too fat.”, “What if we catch an STD!” an likewise “What if he leaves me for another better looking woman?”, “What if I fall for another guy?”, “What if I get really really jealous at seeing him with another woman, and then go find that persons home, kill their rabbits and finally get killed in a bath tub trying to get my revenge?”
      by Published on 05-08-2013 11:53 AM  Number of Views: 2523 
      1. Categories:
      2. swingers,
      3. couples,
      4. singles,
      5. clubs

Threesomes offer a unique, sexy opportunity. Hopefully you’ve read the other articles in this series (Being a Sexual Special Guest Star Part 1, Part 2, Part 3) and have found a couple who is a good match for you. This article will give you some serious, sexy and fun ideas to make things go smoothly when you hit the sheets.
      by Published on 05-08-2013 11:51 AM  Number of Views: 1654 
      1. Categories:
      2. swingers,
      3. singles,
      4. personal ads

It’s time to meet couples in real life! Whether you’ve decided to meet a couple one on one or venture out to a swing event, here are some guidelines to help you along.
      by Published on 05-08-2013 11:45 AM

You’ve made the choice to check out the swinging lifestyle as a single! It may seem exciting, but mysterious and daunting at the same time. Here are basic steps to get started meeting couples online and in person.

Online websites for swingers serve two important purposes. First, they allow you to introduce yourself to your local swing community. Secondly, they will provide you information about clubs and events in your area and local personalities. Creating an online profile is a good first step toward meeting couples.
      by Published on 05-08-2013 10:09 AM

I often talk to single men and women who are interested in swinging, but aren’t sure what it’s all about or how to get involved. In this series I’ll give you tips on getting started and building swing relationships with couples. From making the decision to swing to bedroom fun, following these tips should help you feel more confident and increase your chances of having fulfilling swing experiences.

If you are considering swinging as a single there are a few questions you should ask yourself. These are questions couples interested in you may ask, and things you should know about yourself in order to have the best possible experience.
      by Published on 04-21-2013 11:00 AM
      1. Categories:
      2. swingers,
      3. singles

Practice makes perfect.

No, not practicing your sexual technique (that can help), but practice talking to people you DON'T know. That is one of the hardest things to do, especially for singles, particularly for some single men.
      by Published on 04-15-2013 02:02 PM     Number of Views: 1081 

Perfect What Not to Do Movie!

So I was not able to sleep early this morning (3am) so was flipping around the Showtime channels and ...

Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7