playinginmacon

Dear Mrs. of Couple who shall not be named:

As I know it will make absolutely no difference for me to say this to you, I shall just have to say it here.

Despite our various online communications and couple to couple in-person meeting, I guess I should not have assumed that when you and your husband got naked with me and my husband at our mutual friend's party, that you would be open to the idea of playing with both of us.

Under the assumption that all party-goers were interested in all other party-goers (especially since the question had been tossed out there just to be sure), I got jiggy with your husband thinking that my husband would get his turn during round two.

Instead, you fled to the porch after round one and would not return, nor would you state a reason for your sudden departure. As there were only three couples, this meant that the indoor action could not proceed and that I had screwed your husband under the false impression that you were interested in screwing mine too.

So, you and your husband used me and cheated my husband out of his fair turn. What a selfish thing to do. I really hope you both rot in Hades.

Sincerely yours,

Me :mad:

We have been in this situation, only from the other side. If the other wife had said this to me, this is how I might have responded.

Dear Ms unhappy camper,

I am sorry that our actions ruined your evening. Unfortunately, my husbands standards for playmates are somwhat lower than my own, especially after he's had a few beers (I don't drink). It's a problem we discussed at length on the drive home.

Of course, you bear some of the blame for this. Had you not been so busy jumping my husband as quickly as you did, you might have noticed that at no time was I feeling any attrraction towards yours.

When I agreed to enter this lifestyle, it was only with the understanding that at any time and in any circumstance, NO means NO! Please do not try to make ME feel guilty for exercising that right.

P.S. The reason I didn't explain my sudden departue was that I was trying to be polite. But if you really need a reason, how's this? ------

"Your husband was crass and clumsy in his attempt to seduce me, as well as having very poor personal hygiene (do I need to be more specific?) These are all qualities that I find very unnattractive in a man, especially one that is somewhat obese to begin with. I can understand your attraction to my husband, do you now understand why I am NOT attracted to yours?"

Maybe none of what I said applies to your situation, but it sure applied to mine.

This is probably not the right time to mention this, but I don't understand the concept of being cheated here. I think If I were the one on the porch, I'd be there for a reason. And if I were the porch-dweller's spouse, I'd want to be supportive of their emotional needs. And if I were a fellow partier, maybe not knowing how to best help the porch dweller and after offering the best consolation I could, I think I'd be wanting to party with whomever was fun and willing even if that meant participating in an unplanned 3some (while hoping the porch dweller got things sorted out).

I've read how some folks put a lot of emphasis on "balance of play". I never saw the value there. I think I'd rather fuck someone that wants to fuck back without regard for "keeping score". Am I missing something????

I've spent many years in the deep south and several of them in Middle Georgia. I know that Southerners know two things right off the bat - how to be hospitable and their rights.

This individual, undoubtedly a transplant, trampled on both.

How dare she! Honor must be satisfied. Where do I sign up?

W!

I think If I were the one on the porch, I'd be there for a reason. And if I were the porch-dweller's spouse, I'd want to be supportive of their emotional needs. And if I were a fellow partier, maybe not knowing how to best help the porch dweller and after offering the best consolation I could, I think I'd be wanting to party with whomever was fun and willing even if that meant participating in an unplanned 3some (while hoping the porch dweller got things sorted out).

I agree with you. If it had been a casual, anything/anybody goes party with a few more couples, then "play with who you want" would be fine. Where my problem comes in is that before the action started we actually agreed between us three couples that we were going to be playing as couples same room and we were in for a long evening where everybody would have ample opportunity to play with everybody else. Then after she got what she wanted, she disappeared on a smoke break and didn't come back. She didn't even tell her husband (or maybe she did and I just don't know it) that she wasn't going to come back. I just felt like if she was uncomfortable with the situation to begin with (which circumstances indicate tho I know you don't have all the details), she should have told somebody, rather than let the other two couples who were picturing her completing the circle get the wrong idea.

she should have told somebody, rather than let the other two couples who were picturing her completing the circle get the wrong idea.

Was it a situation where everyone was taking turns?

That really is the part of this I am somewhat lost on. When we play with another couple, we are all four busy at the same time. What was going on that you had a chance to play with the husband and after that she was able to ditch? Did she have sex with the third husband? Did she specifically say she was going to play with yours?

Spoomonkey

Was it a situation where everyone was taking turns? . .

When we play with another couple, we are all four busy at the same time.

Yes, the situation was the same as if it was a basic two-couple swap, except that there was three couples. The plan was to do one round swapping with other spouse #1, then one round swapping with other spouse #2, then all couples would have had a go with everyone else.

What was going on that you had a chance to play with the husband and after that she was able to ditch? Did she have sex with the third husband? Did she specifically say she was going to play with yours?

She even actually took the lead in designating the order of swaps: that I would swap with her husband, while she got husband #2, and husband #2's wife was with my husband. Once everybody had played and cum from the first round, she went out for a smoke break and we waited and waited and waited.

She never actually said that she "I'm going to do your SO," but it was understood there would be at least two rounds and everybody would play with everyone else.

Looking back on the situation I think she was trying to give her hubby what he wanted without having to be with someone who she apparently didn't want to be with. She just chose a very wrong and deceptive way to do that.

Naive me - I actually was more interested in her, and obviously my SO was too. So I was more or less killing time playing around with her hubby for the greater benefit of playing with her and enjoying hubby's pleasure playing with her. I would not have played with her hubby on a MMF basis (neither would my SO), only with them on a couple swap basis. I feel like she took advantage of everybody involved and am even madder that she set me up to f her husband when she had no intentions of doing the same for mine.

Challenge her to a duel!! Of course I am only kidding. I think life is too short to dwell on this. Unfortunately, your feelings were hurt. Don't let this consume you. Learn from the experience...not everyone has the concept of "balance in play."

We have been in this situation, only from the other side. If the other wife had said this to me, this is how I might have responded.

Dear Ms unhappy camper,

I am sorry that our actions ruined your evening. Unfortunately, my husbands standards for playmates are somwhat lower than my own, especially after he's had a few beers (I don't drink). It's a problem we discussed at length on the drive home.

Of course, you bear some of the blame for this. Had you not been so busy jumping my husband as quickly as you did, you might have noticed that at no time was I feeling any attrraction towards yours.

When I agreed to enter this lifestyle, it was only with the understanding that at any time and in any circumstance, NO means NO! Please do not try to make ME feel guilty for exercising that right.

P.S. The reason I didn't explain my sudden departue was that I was trying to be polite. But if you really need a reason, how's this? ------

"Your husband was crass and clumsy in his attempt to seduce me, as well as having very poor personal hygiene (do I need to be more specific?) These are all qualities that I find very unnattractive in a man, especially one that is somewhat obese to begin with. I can understand your attraction to my husband, do you now understand why I am NOT attracted to yours?"

Maybe none of what I said applies to your situation, but it sure applied to mine.

I'm elated you had the opportunity to vent...however...the revelence here is questionable...perhaps a new thread...

She never actually said that she "I'm going to do your SO," but it was understood there would be at least two rounds and everybody would play with everyone else.

How was this communicated? If she never said that she was going to play with your SO, did she say that she was going to play with every man in the room? Did you understand that was the case or did she say something specific to indicate that this was the case?

Spoomonkey

As I know it will make absolutely no difference for me to say this to you, I shall just have to say it here.

Despite our various online communications and couple to couple in-person meeting, I guess I should not have assumed that when you and your husband got naked with me and my husband at our mutual friend's party, that you would be open to the idea of playing with both of us.

Under the assumption that all party-goers were interested in all other party-goers (especially since the question had been tossed out there just to be sure), I got jiggy with your husband thinking that my husband would get his turn during round two.

Instead, you fled to the porch after round one and would not return, nor would you state a reason for your sudden departure. As there were only three couples, this meant that the indoor action could not proceed and that I had screwed your husband under the false impression that you were interested in screwing mine too.

So, you and your husband used me and cheated my husband out of his fair turn. What a selfish thing to do. I really hope you both rot in Hades.

Sincerely yours,

Me :mad:

Am I wrong here, or are you addressing another member of this board who you know will probably read this thread? To me it seems you are talking to someone in your post that will more than likely read this thread and you'll both know Exactly what you're talking about.

I'm not saying there is anything wrong with that, or right with that, I'm just wondering. :)

Then again I could be totaly off the mark. My average score is 50/50 on guessing :lol: (Of course I may be a bit bias in my favor on that number :) )

Hmmmmm...let's see....three couples, and the dynamics didn't work out to everyone's liking.

Now, that could never happen in our "perfect" swinging world... ;)

But, if it did...and I found myself taking an "extended" smoke break...pretty sure I'd take the "next in line for my services" with me and explain the situation...

Now, maybe I didn't, but should have. Next thing I know some Georgian Belle is reprimanding me in front of God and everyone...real friggin' nice, people.

Ok, now I'm totaly confused :sad:

Playinginmacon is from Ga.

Spectra is in Ohio

Numb is also in Ohio (Which may toatly be irrelevant, except for the fact that spectra quoted Numb in her post)

So I'm left wondering if Spectra was talking to playininginmacon or Numb? Or neither?

Spectra, are you the other half of the couple playinginmacon are talking about? She said they got together with the other couple (You?) at a mutual friends place. But you are in Ohio and she is in Georgia.

Yet you and Numb are both in Ohio, but it sounded like you were addressing playinginmacon (The Georgian Belle comment).

See....I told you I was confused..... :sad: Maybe I got it ALL wrong and no one in this thread is connected at all.....

Oh boy are you confused....

Neither would be the correct answer...as in...I was making a general comment directed at those who would assume that what we pursue here is "cut & dried".

I do not know "numb", or anyone in Macon, for cryin' out loud... ;)

Now, Atlanta, that's an entirely different story...we know people in Atlanta... ;)

They've advised us to steer clear of Macon.

Oh boy are you confused....

Neither would be the correct answer...as in...I was making a general comment directed at those who would assume that what we pursue here is "cut & dried".

I do not know "numb", or anyone in Macon, for cryin' out loud... ;)

Then I was definately confused then!! It sounded, or read, to me, like you were part of the dynamics involved here....

Not a chance. Been around the block a few times...NEVER find ourselves in these types of situations....least nowadays...years ago...young & dumb...maybe.

Naive me - I actually was more interested in her, and obviously my SO was too. So I was more or less killing time playing around with her hubby for the greater benefit of playing with her and enjoying hubby's pleasure playing with her. I would not have played with her hubby on a MMF basis (neither would my SO), only with them on a couple swap basis. I feel like she took advantage of everybody involved and am even madder that she set me up to f her husband when she had no intentions of doing the same for mine.

I notice the mud balls flying low and nearby, I know I should duck and cover but I see an opportunity to learn something here.

As more details come to light, it appears that the porch dweller was the sexy one of the couple and her DH was "somewhat less than desirable". From my vantage point, it looks like you "took one for the team" and didn't get the reward. I'm guessing the host couple figured this guy at least met their minimum acceptance criteria for a fun time.

I'm trying to imagine myself in a similar situation and figuring what I would do. I think if I'm ever at a party where there's a designated sequence of play and I am less than excited about one (or more) of those prospective playmates, I should suggest that I would prefer a less structured group play.

..... Next thing I know some Georgian Belle is reprimanding me in front of God and everyone...real friggin' nice, people.

This is what led me to believe you were the couple in question, sorry bout that. You know what Ass-u-me (Assume) means, but in this case it was just me and not u :lol:

OP - we can MORE than understand where your frustration is coming from!!!!!

If everything we have read here is how it actually happened, we agree with you that she was completely wrong in what she did! If everyone had the understanding that everyone was going to participate in a "round robin" and I mean everyone......i.e. taking turns playing with each others partners and then she was the one who scripted how the "play" would take place we would have been very pissed when this happened and there wasn't a justifiable explanation offered as to why she didn't fulfill her obligation, such as mother nature making a surprise visit......, etc.

Before we get slammed for using the term "obligation" - I choose this word because it is an obligation since it was:

1) Verbally discussed and agreed too by all parties

2) When you tell someone you will do something it then becomes YOUR obligation to follow through on what you said you would do

The one thing that is concerning is that the OP wrote:

did anyone bother to find out if she was bi? If she is interested in women at all? Or was it just assumed and perhaps all the women were just going to play together? Perhaps she felt your vibe that the interest from you and your husband was merely a ploy to get to her? Thus making him just a pawn for your pleasure? So is what she did really that much different than what you were doing?

Not taking sides here, just merely looking at all possibilities.

The Ménage’s

Maybe she just changed her mind after the playing started, it is a bummer, but it happens.

As far as her giving anyone an explanation goes, it would be nice, but whenever we have been in a similar situation, it never happens. Realistically, if I had a change of heart in that situation, I doubt if I would be giving an explanation either, nor would I feel obligated to.

I don't know about everyone else here, but I have found myself in several play situations where it just wasn't working for me, and if it is a group and not just two couples, I too would probably just quietly leave so as not to disturb what everyone else is doing. In other words, what she did, while definitely a bummer for you, does not seem unusual or out of the ordinary to me.

I'm elated you had the opportunity to vent...however...the revelence here is questionable...perhaps a new thread...

I don't think it was venting. N's post actually helped by showing a possible other side.

All in all, is anyone really surprised that some kind of drama came out of an evening with rules that even the UN would have trouble understanding?

im a little confused :confused: , and iv waited and waited for anyone from georgia to respond.and im pretty shure thats what the o.p. wanted...

im sorry but i have to take the porch dwellers side, no means no at anytime for any and everyone. she obviously had her reasons what ever they may be.

im not shure why your unhappy, you got three rounds and your hubby had two. that sounds like a good party to me facelick .

and now ya want them to burn in hell over it :eek: ??? just because she didnt follow the rules and fuck everyone?

or is it because she wont say why? :confused:

From my vantage point, it looks like you "took one for the team" and didn't get the reward.

It seems like this to me aswell. I am not sure, based on the story that there was any more than an expectation that everyone would play together - not an outright agreement. Not that it really matters - as Good Times said, people change their mind. We've changed ours - and we've had people change theirs.

No amount of talking - or for that matter, fucking - obligates a person. As I have told Mrs Spoo, she can say no at any point, no matter how far things have gone. I am not so sure that the set up was a malicious one. Maybe it was, but I'm not convinced. It seems it was just a six way swap that didn't meet one couples expectations.

In the future, I'd suggest only having sex with people you are comfortable with. Taking one for the team never works out.

Spoomonkey

Well, while this lady certainly didn't have an obligation to do anything she didn't want to do physically (as has been said, No means No), she DID have an obligation to communicate her desire (or lack thereof) and to be honest with the other couples (not to mention her husband, who she also left in the lurch while she decided to pout on the porch).

Also, if she wasn't attracted to the other males/females/cpls, then she shouldn't have participated in the swap. Again, she should have communicated this to her husband and politely excused herself (or they both should have, if a non-separate play cpl).

Our situation happened at a private party the location of which I will not name. I don't think it involved anybody from here.

I mentioned it because I cold see how another couple could have felt that I was being pissy, when that was not my intention.

I don't know the OP, but totally understand your feelings. With such a small group, it does seem very rude of the lady who left and didn't return. I'm curious how things ended. With hugs or did she just run out to her car?

Mental note to self when at house party: announce to all in attendance that I'm taking a smoke break and will (or will not) be back, as the case may be. ;)

Mrs. D

:) Ok, to address a few questions (tho I've already forgotten most of them) ::P: :

1. I don't think the couples in question read this site and if I did thought they did, I probably would have either just said it to them or not said it at all. Just venting to folks in the lifestyle.

2. Yes, she's bi. And for the situation at hand, I think she understood what she was getting into in terms of ff and mf play.

3. We got one round: the one where I did her hubby and she didn't do mine (that sounds bad phrased that way, but you know what I mean). Point being, everybody was agreed to things going differently according to her suggestion, before things changed.

4. For the record, I totally understand that no means no and I wouldn't feel obligated to say why either, it's just courteous. And I was just venting because I felt it was uncourteous. The situation is done, so there's not really anything to do or worry about.

5. When somebody finally did ask her if she was ever coming back, she just let it be known she was going to keep smoking and we could continue if we wanted. However, since the plan for play included her and we didn't want to leave any spouses out (namely mine because she was next on his turn), we decided it was better that we casually make our way to the door. Also, ourselves and the host couple both have personal rules that we only do sex things when our SO is present. IE if I go to get water or make water, hubby takes a breather (and vice versa). May sound odd to you, but it works for us and the host couple, so it meant that we would wait till everybody could be involved.

did anyone bother to find out if she was bi? If she is interested in women at all? Or was it just assumed and perhaps all the women were just going to play together? Perhaps she felt your vibe that the interest from you and your husband was merely a ploy to get to her? Thus making him just a pawn for your pleasure? So is what she did really that much different than what you were doing?

I think you found it. Very interesting thread, and love the answers...some made me chuckle lol. I am riding the fence on this one...I can see both sides. Number one, I agree with the Menages. Not so much because she didn't play with the OP's hubby but because it was plain rude. You don't just disappear and poof are gone with everyone stopped waiting for your return. I don't think she would have been beaten or flogged had she pulled the wife aside and explained what she was feeling...hiding is childish. So yes, she was wrong for that. Would I have been upset? Nah, probably not, would have said wheres the next dick and went on to sucking and riding lol. Then when she walked in and everyone was still having a good time without her it would have served her right.

However. I think the OP is wrong in using the hubby as a dispensable toy, just screwing him because she wanted to really screw the wife. Had you been honest from jump OP thats cool...but if I felt like you were just banging Jay to get to me I might be miffed as well. In truth OP it sounds like you are more pissed over the fact that YOU didn't get to play with her than the fact that she didn't play with your husband. Sorry, just stating my opinion. In that case maybe you should have been more clear. Best of luck to you, Shelly

my look on it was the porch smoker stayed on the porch too long,

but (didn't) get in the car and bolt without sayin a word.

actually everyone just stopped because she didnt jump write back in. then she somehow let everyone know im/we are done. but everyone felt the need to stop. and one couple left at that point, im just not shure whitch couple left first :confused: .

am i seeing this wrong?? did she never come back in and at least say good buy? or just smoke,, grab hubby,, and bolt out a there with out a word?

and since then, never replied without so much as a returned email??

My intention was not to use anybody. The advantage to the female half of a swapping couple is that she has benefits for both the male and female participants if the females are bi. The other premise here is that the situation was a swap. The females played, swap 1 happened, and she ditched before swap two. And she even set up swaps 1 and 2, so it was really confusing to the participants when she didn't follow thru.

m just not shure whitch couple left first :confused: .

am i seeing this wrong?? did she never come back in and at least say good buy? or just smoke,, grab hubby,, and bolt out a there with out a word?

We left first when we found out that she was not interested in the second swap because continuing play would mean that my husband would just sit back and watch, getting no play while everyone else in the room got play. (At that point, it would be three males and two females, so he would have had to get in on another male's play - not cool) We weren't comfortable with that, so we amicably said goodbye to everyone who was still in the room (all but smokey).

and since then, never replied without so much as a returned email??

Since then I've tried to make chit chat, but I always have to initiate chat with her and usually she either straightup disappears after saying hi or has to go manage her children rather immediately. She's never been openly rude, but . . . . Point taken, relationship dropped.

Well we are new to the swinging lifestyle but have been around a little happened to me I would be pissed, and I am very dissapointed that more people on this board aren't. I understand that if it is agreed upon that it is not going to be balanced then that is fine. I have been in situations where The woman liked me, but my wife was not interested in the husband and we told them upfront that I would play, but she would not and he says fine. But if it is agreed that we are all playing and someone banged my wife and I didn't get my turn with his then that is just wrong, and vice versa. Of course I don't know all of the situation she might have gotten drunk and went out to smoke and passed out. I have been in this situation where you are talking to a friend and he never shows back up because he went to sleep. If a equal swap was agreed she should have stayed or her husband should have backed out also.

Has this been aired out enough?

Enjoyed the thread. Very lively. Mrs. Odd and I even argued a little through this one. Got a little tricky in the middle. Had to break out a compass and slide rule but we got through it. :duh:

Remember, communication is very important. Just our little .02 cents.

I think the bottom line is when you get into a group situation, which this appears to have been to me, you can't use the couple formula unless you keep your so at your side. Never assume anything and I won't even bother to spell out what I had a snotty female tell me long ago assume means.

Mr.

I'm wondering if the porch-dweller had something happen during the 1st swapping round with the husband who was not yours that made her want to stop for the night. If so, then she didn't stop because she didn't want to have sex with your husband, but your husband lost his turn with her because of something that wasn't his fault or had anything to do with him.

good point curiousagain,

playinginmacon, you have droped them as future playmates and i can see why. we probably would too. some couples are agressive about getting what they want, and that is that. we try to catch those things before we find out that things are not mutual between everyone. maby ya missed a signal from them, maby they were very decieving about it. looks like ya have to just chalk it up to experiance. personaly we have had some deceptions in our swinging experiances, but as a couple we move on in life. it would be nice to do the same to them but then you would just be lowering yourself to their level. if ya ever do cross paths again it definatly would be a time to say. "uhhh, you first"

hopefully the next couple your with is far beond this kind of thing, it would be a sad thing to let them interfear with future couples, i think what happened is far and few between but none the less, a lesson learned.

I've been in a few group situations (six or more), and they can be a bit stressful, wondering whether I'll get to play with who I want to play with, and if someone is being left out. Personally I prefer being alone with one or two other people, or with my husband and one other couple.

This thread has really convinced me that if someone tries to set up a "script" or sequence of who plays with whom, when, that I will not go for it. I don't want someone telling me who I'm supposed to be intimate with, in what order. In a two-couple situation, the "script" has fewer potential variations.

If we ever do go to a party where everyone is expected to play, or further, that they're supposed to play with everyone else, I'll have to be clear about what I will do or won't do. There's no way I'll play with someone for the first time at one of those, unless I'm really sure I want him or her. Just too much potential for something to go wrong, someone's feelings to be hurt, someone to feel shorted, etc.

I didn't read all the responds, but I just want to tell you that I'm sick & tired of being sick & tired of all the free "tickets" ( yes that's what we call them down here) taking advantage of no means no shit, if you're there & your husband fucks somebody you are obligated to fuck the other poor guy, like it or not, because you guys made a pack that he can fuck anybody he wants as long as you're there is bull shit, enough of these, you 2 should be burned where ever you advertise for sex.

I don't see a huge deal here, things don't always workout. She decided to stop, for whatever reason, and she didn't share why.

Chalk it up to experience, and don't play with them again if you don't want to. Meh, seems pretty simple.

Mrs.

I didn't read all the responds, but I just want to tell you that I'm sick & tired of being sick & tired of all the free "tickets" ( yes that's what we call them down here) taking advantage of no means no shit, if you're there & your husband fucks somebody you are obligated to fuck the other poor guy, like it or not, because you guys made a pack that he can fuck anybody he wants as long as you're there is bull shit, enough of these, you 2 should be burned where ever you advertise for sex.

Wow!

Somebody is having a bad day.

I think?

:dontknow:

This happens. A young lady at the club tried to make this happen on Sat. and I am sorry, no taking one for the team. I am not sexually attracted to the husband and I am NOT playing with someone simply because "well, we only play as a couple, so...." SO go find another couple LOL. Nice couple, I don't like the games that were being played...she would stay away until I was in the bathroom and then was all over Jay, then when I'd come back she'd walk away. Not bueno lol.

Now the writer of this post is obviously frustrated and infuriated.........either you have GOT to stop taking it personally or pull back for a bit. Do NOT take this lifestyle personally or you'll never have fun.

Shelly

Maybe it does "kill the fun" but no still means no.

I am pretty adventureous but Fem D is pretty selective and would probably never place herself in this situation. (One can always hope though).

I was wondering if everyone had a chance to talk bofore this event happened. Maybe she was surprised at who she met, even though it sounds like she tried to set things up.

I can understand the OP being upset, but the fact is that you have to move on. I'd try killing her with kindness if you see them again and have the opportunity to talk to them.

I noticed this thread has been going on for a while. Hope we all learned something from it. :rolleyes:

Male D

(NO...Not Dead Yet)

I am new here, but I just wanted to chime in and say that this is a very interesting topic, and has spurred some interesting discusion between my wife and I and several of the other couples that we play with!

Maybe it does "kill the fun" but no still means no.

I am pretty adventureous but Fem D is pretty selective and would probably never place herself in this situation. (One can always hope though).

I was wondering if everyone had a chance to talk bofore this event happened. Maybe she was surprised at who she met, even though it sounds like she tried to set things up.

I can understand the OP being upset, but the fact is that you have to move on. I'd try killing her with kindness if you see them again and have the opportunity to talk to them.

I noticed this thread has been going on for a while. Hope we all learned something from it. :rolleyes:

Male D

(NO...Not Dead Yet)

On our second play experience together, I felt like I "took on for the team" because I felt I owed him more because his wife gave my husband some amazing head. I didn't click at that same level sexually with the guy and realized after the fact "Gee I had zero passion and wasn't my best in bed" (I'd rather have the chemistry be in place than anyone think I'm a lousy lover! Wouldn't anyone?)