Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
The Swingers Board - The Swingers Board - The Original Swingers Lifestyle Community, forums,
    Status
    Married Monkeys - will you be our vine?
    SLS Handle
    Spoomonkey

Default de-logged

Anyone else having problems being logged out? It is happening every time I come on and it has been happening when I'm trying to post...

It is driving me nuts...

Spoomonkey
    "Eros will have naked bodies; Friendship naked personalities." - C. S. Lewis

A gentleman never tells curiousagain's Avatar
    Status
    half of a couple

Default Re: de-logged

I have always had that problem.
    Why is it we can pleasure ourselves but not tickle ourselves?

I'll think about it LikeMinds321's Avatar
    Status
    Married Female

I just logged out and back in. No problem.

Maybe I'm having your problem but don't see it as a problem because I know how to get around it.

Tell me more Spoo Baby, "May I help you...?" [My new custom user title, have you noticed?]

LM

Mr&Mrs-naughty

Never had that problem Spoo.

I did have a problem similar, though not the same, as yours on another message board that I had listed in my favorites.
    It seemed that when I added it to my favorites list I did it when I was not logged into the site. So, everytime I went to the site through 'my favorites' it told me I was not logged on.

Status
    half of a couple

The problem I have is while composing a response or a private message, it logs me out then I lose what I typed cause when I hit send, it has me log back in and my typing is gone.

I'll think about it LikeMinds321's Avatar
    Status
    Married Female

Quote Originally Posted by curiousagain
    The problem I have is while composing a response or a private message, it logs me out then I lose what I typed cause when I hit send, it has me log back in and my typing is gone.
    Logs you out or are you taken off line?

I was having real problems with being knocked off line and loosing everything I composed that hadn't been sent. I started a copy/paste habit to avoid the problem of loosing what I had written, and that has saved me.

LM

Swingers Board Addict Just_us49's Avatar
    Status
    Couple

YES YES YES. Just started last night and is driving me nuts too! Everytime I turn around I get the "looks like you're not logged in or haven't registered yet..."

HELP

-D
    D (male) M (Female)
    The problem with popular thinking is that it doesn't require you to think at all.

Mr&Mrs-naughty

Default Mr here

We have never had ANY of the problems mentioned. Never get kicked off, never lost typing while trying to post or PM??

The only time we have come to the board and not have been logged on is when we De-frag, other than when we log off intentionaly.

Not sure....

Sure does like it could get frustrating Quick!!

Status
    Married Monkeys - will you be our vine?
    SLS Handle
    Spoomonkey

Default Re: Mr here

Quote Originally Posted by Mr&Mrs-naughty
    We have never had ANY of the problems mentioned. Never get kicked off, never lost typing while trying to post or PM??
    Well - when I click on my favorite, it brings me up as logged in, but the minute I click on anything (usually User CP is where I go first) it tells me I'm not loggied in. Then I have to log in... Not a really big deal, but I am just so used to being able to click and go.

I wrote a long - and pretty funny - thread starter this morning about my daughter's visit tomorrow, but when I went to post it, I was logged out. If there had been a chicken close, I would have killed it with my teeth (a great stress relief for the uninitiated...)

Spoomonkey
    "Eros will have naked bodies; Friendship naked personalities." - C. S. Lewis

Status
    Female
    SLS Handle
    swingersboard

I was running into that a bit yesterday but it has cleared up for me.

Try logging out, closing the site, deleting your cookies then returning and see if that helps.

Swingers Board Addict
    Status
    couple

Default Re: Mr here

Quote Originally Posted by Spoomonkey
    Well - when I click on my favorite, it brings me up as logged in, but the minute I click on anything (usually User CP is where I go first) it tells me I'm not loggied in. Then I have to log in... Not a really big deal, but I am just so used to being able to click and go.

I wrote a long - and pretty funny - thread starter this morning about my daughter's visit tomorrow, but when I went to post it, I was logged out. If there had been a chicken close, I would have killed it with my teeth (a great stress relief for the uninitiated...)

Spoomonkey
    I was just getting ready to complain about the same problem but then I noticed your thread. All my other cookies for other sites are working fine.

The note on the opening page says to delete all your cookies to correct the problem but I can't see ruining all my other sites because this one has a problem.

Somebody Help !!

Status
    half of a couple

I get logged out of the site while composing a reply or PM. So, I compose it then copy it and if I get logged out, I log back in, and just paste it.

Status
    Female
    SLS Handle
    swingersboard

You can go into your cookies folder and delete just the cookies for this site, without affecting those for other sites, just look for one with swingersboard.com in the name
    The Swinger Manual - all the info from the Swingers Board in one convenient book

Better than Ice Cream two4youinswva's Avatar
    Status
    Couple. He posts, She reads

What browser are you guys using? I use Mozilla Firefox and haven't had that problem. Just wondering if it is browser specific.

A Little Of Everything ALilOEverything's Avatar
    Status
    M. Female
    SLS Handle
    aliloeverything

It's been happening every time with me since yesterday. I cleared my cookies but it didn't seem to work. I've never had this happen before, never had a problem staying logged in.
    ~Lilo

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast