JDStevie

Couples who have no kissing rule?

Ok this is a continuance of "anyone have a problem with kissing", and though I appreciate all the responses I only got two that were couples that had (main word had) a problem with kissing.

Are there any couples out there who DO have a no kissing rule? And what problems did you face? Why did you choose the no kissing rule?

Is this in regards to just kissing on the lips?

I'm serious, what about other places on the body?

I'm just sayin', When I see mrs. fun give a blow job. Its hard not to think she is kissing it, in a way.

If I'm giving a woman oral, How can I not considered... kissing it//her?

:rolleyes: That's kind of how we got over our short lived kissing rule...

My wife and I had a no kissing rule as our soft swap boundries but that flew out the window on our second adventure. I agree with fun4Ds that if I am going down on a woman isn't that kissing, so to speak? :cunny:

We thought kissing meant kissing lady's pussy with your lips or kissing her pussy with your penis iinserted in her vagina. We have no such rule. We love kissing the person we want to fuck.

Kissing is mandatory imho. What's the big deal? You can have coitus with someone else, but can't kiss them:confused:

As we wrote in previous threads, this is often one of the first rules couples make, and its also one of the first ones to go out the window..

As we wrote in previous threads, this is often one of the first rules couples make, and its also one of the first ones to go out the window..

This was definitely the case for us. Before going to our first party I brought up "no kissing" to the Mr. Once we thought about it, it seemed ridiculous to us. If we met a couple that did have this rule, we would probably decide not to play with them. I don't know if I could resist.

I guess somewhere in the vastness of the vanilla world, vanillas think when they get into swinging they want to keep something of their physical relationship intimate/sacred/personal to them. Thru the course of swinging they realize that keeping something between themselves isn't as big of a deal as they thought it would be.

It just makes sense to drop the no kissing rule when someone is about to have an orgasm with your spouse. Kind of throws out the intimate/sacred/personal aspects of a relationship out the window for a moment. You are sharing the pleasure of yourself and your spouse.

I guess somewhere in the vastness of the vanilla world, vanillas think when they get into swinging they want to keep something of their physical relationship intimate/sacred/personal to them. Thru the course of swinging they realize that keeping something between themselves isn't as big of a deal as they thought it would be.

You put that very well!! When I went from vanilla to swinging... exactly how I felt, and now I look back and wonder, "WHY???"

Holly

Our "Teacher" couple has the no kissing rule. The way they explained it to us was, they reserved kissing as the only thing that they didn't share with others. We have sorta followed their example, however, D did kiss a female once when giving a two on one blowjob. It really hasn't came up between us since, we just haven't lip kissed another couple. We spent all of our time licking, sucking, and fucking! :D We don't rule it out with the right ones, though.

We as a brand new couple to the lifestyle came up with a "no kissing on the lips" rule, mainly becuase we look at it as more of a action of "lovemaking".. I guess it is a mental thing and you guys are probally right, might be the 1st rule that goes out the window !

ClearCups said:
We as a brand new couple to the lifestyle came up with a "no kissing on the lips" rule, mainly because we look at it as more of a action of "lovemaking".. I guess it is a mental thing and you guys are probably right, might be the 1st rule that goes out the window !

It's not that it has to be thrown out the window, or shouldn't be considered. A person's personal comfort levels should always be considered and respected.

If someone doesn't feel comfortable kissing, it's o.k.. Look how many thought the same thing. It's just that It might not be as intimidating as one might think. I know I really enjoy kissing Mrs.fun while we are having sex with others. I can't tell you many times I have looked in her eyes, said "I love you" and kissed in a most passionate way..... It is special....

The real issue here is your fear of jealousy in seeing your wife kiss another man, it is not the kissing itself.

Going into a swinging encounter with a no kissing rule is like going into the Indy 500 with a rule that says you can't shift into gear and you can't use the accelerator. Kissing is the step that takes things from the social realm into the romantic/sexual realm and it is also one of the most arousing actions people can do. So the analogy of kissing to a car's transmission and accelerator is spot on IMHO.

There is nothing wrong with having a no kissing rule per se but many people find that kissing is such an integral part of the process that the whole process just stalls out and breaks down without it.

There are other non-kissing people out there if that is your concern. My guess though is that people who want to keep the swinging process so cold and detached will find that in the long run they really are not getting anything out of it. They will try and have a few cold and heartless fucks but will find it just isn't worth the hassle and either drop the no kissing rule and have satisfying encounters or return to the vanilla world.

Make no mistake, SWINGING IS AN EMOTIONAL AND POWERFUL FORCE!

The real key is not to try and diminish and block it's power but rather to harness and direct it's power into something positive and beneficial to your primary relationship. The real issue here is not the kissing but the jealousy you fear you will feel if you see your wife kissing another man. My advice is to address the jealousy and not focus on the kissing.

I'll relate a personal story that pertains to the no kissing topic. We are also one of those couples that HAD a no kissing rule. When we were first starting out my wife was insistent that we have a no kissing rule and the reason behind that was because Julia Roberts said so.

When Julia Roberts said in Pretty Woman that kissing means intimacy and sex is just business a whole generation of kissaphobic wannabe swingers was born :lol:

Our no kissing rule lasted about 5 minutes into our first physical encounter. Since that time our no kissing rule has essentially swung the other way and when we encounter couples that have a no kissing rule it is pretty much a deal breaker.

It's not that having that rule is bad and if it works for them and the people they play with, then all the power to 'em. But for us if someone is so guarded emotionally and physically that they can't even kiss then it just falls into the, "what's the point?" category and we move on.

We played a couple of times with a soft swap and no kissing couple... oh that didn't last. They were looking for regulars, with the chance of full swap sometime and NO KISSING EVER. (well, girls could kiss each other... that was nice) They were really nice people, but way too many issues.

Soft swap with no kissing sort of limits the action severely. And I cannot imagine, simply cannot imagine being able to have a man deep within you and NOT be comfortable kissing said man.