Please Visit These Sponsors As They Keep The Swingers Board FREE

Kasidie   Swinger Zone Central   Swing Lifestyle    Swingers Date Club    Adult FriendFinder  Swing Towns  Alt.com

The Swingers Board - The Swingers Board - The Original Swingers Lifestyle Community, forums,
    Swingers Board Addict
    Status
    couple

Default chaffing after shaving

For those of you who shave their balls. over the last couple years i have been keeping the balls clean with very little problem however lately i've found my balls really sticking to my legs and groin , after a couple days really becoming irritated and sore.
    Putting body powder helps, and I really need to use underwear to keep my balls from the constant skin to skin contact. Is this a common issue with most of you or could it be the winter season dryness catching up with me?

Status
    He writes, she corrects spelling.
    SLS Handle
    DigginIt

Default Re: chaffing after shaving

I used to never wear underwear until I started shaving Now it's a requirement. I never have a problem with chaffing on the balls but more along the inside of my legs.

I have not found a way around it. I shave the night we plan to play because the chaffing comes about a day or two later and lasts usually three days which gives it time to go away until the next required shaving.

I've used electric shavers, razors, powder, etc... have not found a way to keep the chaffing away.

My wife said I should try getting a male Brazilian. I'm considering it.

Swingers Board Addict
    Status
    Married Male
    SLS Handle
    Midnightplayer

get a nice after shave without alcohol, like Mennen medicated after shave, I shave with a blade and with an electric personal shave designed for the groin and I lube my hand and generously lube my cock and sac. That should reduce the chaffing and think about a pouch as a container for your cock and sac. Will keep them away from your leg and reduce the stickiness. Good luck

Status
    Widower

I'm not a shaver, but my late wife used to spread Dove deodorizer on her shaved places after shaving. It was pretty well known among the ladies on this board a few years ago. I don't know if it would work for men. Why not?

Don't put it on just prior to sex. The stuff tastes horrible!

Alura
    "They may call me a rube and a hick, but I'd a lot rather be the man who bought the Brooklyn Bridge than the man who sold it."
    óWill Rogers

Swingers Board Addict

Chaffing isn't my problem rather I can't seem to get all the hair off hence leaving some stubble. I have tried VEET as well as shaving but without total success.

Swingers Board Addict Coupleerotic22's Avatar
    Status
    M. Male - MrsCoupleErotic's other half

Depilatory has worked well for me. Much easier than shaving. Hell, I avoid razors on my face as long as I can, so I was certainly not wild about a razor down there.