alabamafuntonig

Bathroom breaks and swinging

So it is you and another couple or single. You are engaged in a playful night and well you know, it is that time of the day when you just have to go!

Sure you tried earlier but after a dinner and a few drinks you just can't hold it!

What do ya do?

What about that uneasy unclean feeling!

Do you shower again after?

Do you use those pesky baby wipes?

Oh the dilemma, the awkwardness, the problem!

Well, what are your thoughts and ideas on this matter?

I am kind of a clean freak...I ALWAYS shower before play and I really like it when others do too. Now if during a break I use the washroom I always use fem wipes...Massengill. I keep them in my bathrooms and in my purse for those away play dates.

I have a question. You are playing with a female...go down to perform oral...AND oh my she smells REALLY BAD. How do you handle it? Plug your nose & dive in coming up for air when you need to? Or do you say something discretely? Or for those really forward people...do you say something loud enough for all to hear?

This has happened to me a few times (not being smelly but having to deal with a smelly) and I am too shy to say anything. I cover up my feelings by doing a quick job and conveniently getting distracted by the other people. I know, not very mature, but I wouldn't want to hurt someone's feelings.

LOL! Remember that Seinfeld episode where George is back at a woman's place making out, realizes he has to go, and runs out of the apt in terror because the bathroom's too close? "There was no buffer, Jerry!" I always eat light before a play session. Never understood the concept of people gorging themselves on food before jumping into an orgy. Pepto Bismol works wonders too if you really must eat a lot. And sure, why not shower? I don't think anyone would hold it against you.

As for naughtygirl, all I can say is yuck. Maybe I'm just incredibly lucky, but that's never happened to me. Sure, sometimes girls taste a little bitter at a certain point in their cycle, or they might be a little musky from having been out all night, but that's not a huge deal. A horrible smell though? That would sour me on pussy for weeks. That would leave permanent scars. I don't know what I'd do (run from the room screaming, maybe?) but I wouldn't go through with it, that's for damn sure. How hard is it to give yourself a quick wipe before playing? Most of the parties we've been to had sanitary naps and such in the bathroom. Plus, there's a chance that if someone smells horrible they might have an infection or STD of some sort. Yuck yuck.

I don't ever remember being caught in that situation when I was a young horny guy, and now that I'm an ol' horny guy with a sexy, swinging spouse, still haven't been down on a gal that really smells bad! And to date, we, as a swinging couple have not experienced this either. :claps: But for a discreet remedy, how about a wet, sloppy kiss right on her mouth after you've found out that a fish somehow swam 'upstream' and died in her puss?...:rofl: :rofl: Just a thought!!

Enjoy!!

Guest hammerit12

::P: I have to post my thoughts on this subject. My husband and I have been swinging for 3 years. We have been with 5 couples. We have had that nasty smell thing happen with one of them. It was so nasty. Very hard to continue anything. Even after a second encounter, it was so gross. Even the man smelled gross, must have had a quicky before we were all together. I was almost doing the gag reflex the entire time. Luckily the relationship did not work out. We have no clue why, but I was so glad...Nasty, nasty.

My husband has also mentioned that his wife had that nasty fish smell almost all of the time. I do not, ever. Except the two times I had a bacterial...I am a clean freak myself.

Oh well, I have more to say, but I have to fly. This post was just so funny.

This post is just too funny not to reply.

We keep unscented alcohol free baby wipes next to the bed and in wifey's purse. For anytime you experience that "not so clean feeling" and they are especially great after sex and in between partners. Personally...I hate sloppy seconds.

As for that "something crawled up in your snatch and died" smell, the one time that I experienced that in a woman I took her into the shower, cleaned her up with with a hand held shower head, and ate her out till she couldn't stand anymore.

::P::D

Returning to the original question ('Bama, is your surname 'Poe' or 'Lovecraft' by any chance?), if you have to go, then surely . . .

Not ideal (for anyone) by any means, but what's the alternative? Insert a butt plug and then leave it in situ for the rest of the evening?

We've never been faced with this particular dilemma, but if we did, we'd expect the other couple to be as fussy about hygiene as we would be: use the bidet (if one's available), take a lower-body shower, wash up at the hand basin, or use a baby wipe. Or as many as the above selection as feels necessary.

One thought: no chillies or curries before a meeting. :)

As far as the situation of the seaport smell associated with the nether regions of women, I'd be wary to eat something that smelt ...well like a smelt. Usually that is associated with some form of UTI or virus. I am more referring to the more everyday natural event of bowel cleansing...colon purging. Surely you can appreciate the question?

What if you had to? As for me, I try not "go" anywhere but my own throne if I can help it, except for obvious situations...i.e. work, vacation, etc. But the act alone is almost rude to me to do in someone else's home...let alone right before making the plunge into a night of bliss.

As for me, I'm a baby wipe kind of guy. Never before did I consider these infantile necessities an adult saving grace! Sure, sometimes during the day you get that itchy burning don't work by Charmin feeling and you just need a little relief so voila, flushable face cloths...bravo for those great inventors.

Let's all hope the baby wipe makes it into American bathroom culture with as much enthusiasm as did toilet paper over 100 years ago! Or the most respectable candle and book of matches that most certainly grace the homes of millions of American's throne room!

Leave it to you to address one of those "common-to-us-all-cuz-we're-human-beings" topics that also falls into the category of "but-I'm-not-sure-we-really-needed-to-discuss-it"!

I guess if we really do end up on an island, we'll quickly lose all reticence - - and that's not at all a bad thing! :):kissface::lol:

We are clean freaks also. In addition to wipes and/or washcloths in the bathroom, I try to keep scented lotion to rub on after I clean. What a thread, gave me a few good laughs this Monday afternoon.

This Issue always on my mind when I'm swinging with a couple or female. I like to be squeaky clean when I'm receiving oral or a rim job. But sometimes, no matter how much you try to time it or stay regular, yuu get that sudden urge to number 2, lol. I also carry some wet wipes, they are sure handy in those times.

90% of the time there is a way to jump in a shower and get clean really fast.

Otherwise, there are baby wipes.

Lord have mercy...I have such a phobia about this LOL. Blame men and all the jokes they tell when they are kids bout women's twats...I am a clean freak because of that LOL

I will carry a wash cloth with me...if I even have to pee then it is soap and water, don't want a little piece of toilet paper stuck to anything LOL.

I have yet to indulge in that area but if I ever did I can promise you I would be outta there FAST. If someone ain't taking care of that area, I don't wanna be there....or for that matter I really don't want my hubby there either LOL.

Hehe...was recently in a club in Upstate NY, and went into the Ladies Room. There was a nice mirror on the back of the Ladies Room Bathroom Door, that when you were seated, you could fix your makeup, and when standing, you could check your cooch for paper dingles or whatevers...

The most handiest things that I've discovered, and implemented in my shower stall, for shaving and washing purposes ?

A bidet would make it so much better and easier.

On my first trip to Europe, I encountered one of those in a hotel room and could only guess what its function was (why would they build a drinking fountain so close to the floor?). Have since then wondered why North Americans do not see the utility in this particular bathroom fixture.

I agree, bidets would works wonders. I wish they would put some in restrooms, just do your thing and wash your butt, lol.This brings up another point; why do most want to smell like a flower there? Just wondering.

driveajeepnaked said:
Hehe...was recently in a club in Upstate NY, and went into the Ladies Room. There was a nice mirror on the back of the Ladies Room Bathroom Door, that when you were seated, you could fix your makeup, and when standing, you could check your cooch for paper dingles or whatevers...

The most handiest things that I've discovered, and implemented in my shower stall, for shaving and washing purposes ?

2insandiego4u said:
For the ladies, these work very well and come in a convenient to carry 10-pack:

Cottonelle Fresh Flushable Moist Wipes

Wow! Two great tips in one thread! I've looked at those fogless shower mirrors and thought of buying one for Pet (since he often shaves in the shower) but now I'm thinking I need one for me.

And yet another item I need to add to the club kit.

Since the bidet hasn't caught on in North America, I make the best of a 4 foot vanity sink in hotel rooms. This feature is so important to me that I always choose a hotel that has the sink IN the private toilet/shower area rather than hotels that place the vanity sink outside the bath area, in view of the whole suite.

Once finished doing my business, I hop on top of the vanity and use the sink like a bidet and it works perfectly to get really clean before heading out for more play.

Why just for the ladies?:lol:

I want that fresh feeling too.

Why, indeed, just for the ladies? When we have a house party, we put these out on the vanity. Now you have me wondering. Do any of the guys take advantage?

Stay away from Mexican food, especially the refried beans! :D Really, we try to eat light and avoid foods that cause us problems.

The toilet thing is just clean as best as possible when done. Some of the suggestions here are great. As for the smelly crotch thing, in my younger years it was always the finger. Finger it, smell fingers, then either dive in or continue the fingering until time to stick it to her. I still use this until this day, just try not to make it apparent.

I was with a girl a few years back that it smelled even before I fingered it. Then she asked for me to go down on her. I just told her I couldn't do it that night. On way home later I realized she had gotten her period as I had blood on my hand and on my dick. Was not a pleasant night and no repeats after that night as she would not call me back.

At our house parties, there is a nice looking basket filled with wash cloths and towels sitting on the vanities of both bathrooms, along with a nice selection of soaps of various scents. All of our guests are welcome to make use of them as they see fit, and they do use them - the women especially. A couple of our female friends have mentioned to us that they really appreciate the fact that we provide something like that. We also have a basket full of towels in each bedroom, along with several bathrobes for both males and females to use. Everyone knows they're welcome to take a bath or shower whenever they like, and more than one of our female friends has helped herself to a quick shower or bubble bath - although they're seldom alone for very long.

Having said that, a hot tub or whirlpool bathtub is great for eliminating that little problem from the get-go. When you get out of the tub, you're absolutely sure everything is nice and clean - especially if she's been riding the Jacuzzi nozzle as a warm up...

The easiest way for a woman to keep clean is the way most Asian woman do it. They keep a small plastic cup in the bathroom, fill it with water before they sit down, and use the water to wash themselves after they urinate or defecate. Then they use a hand towel or toilet paper to dry themselves. It works great and is simple. And, they always taste good!

Bidets are wonderful inventions and popular in Europe, particularly France. Perhaps that is why Frenchmen are noted for their interest in oral sex. I installed one in a house I used to live in, and that is the thing we missed most when we moved. It is handy for the females and the males washing their bottoms. If you have ever had diarrhea, perhaps you remember how painful it is using even the softest tissues to wipe. A bidet resolves that completely. Spraying your anus with warm water is such a pain relieving way to clean it. We are planning to install one in our house when we remodel the bathroom next year.

As for smelling bad, it can happen to men and women. My gal, an Asian, insists that I wash my penis before she gives me head. She does not like the dried urine taste either!

But, the most telling situation was a small party I recently attended. I was starting to play with one of the women and when I started to finger her, I was overcome with a horrible smell. Her pussy was giving off an odor that smelled like something had died a week ago in it. It was all I could do to suppress the gag reflex. I started to play with her husband to get away. The rest of the evening was a bust, as the smell was so bad that I could not get an erection. I took a shower before I left to get rid of the smell. However, the smell was embedded in my clothes and followed me home. It was not gone until I washed the clothes and took another shower.

So, please do not feel embarrassed about washing yourself, either men or woman. Clean smelling and tasty body parts are wonderful, and the opposite are absolutely awful.

• Like 1