rick181au

Curious about Prince Albert piercing and sex

Just a curiosity question. Yesterday the wife and I were watching a TV show on nudism and one of the guys had a Prince Albert piercing, it bought up the subject of what it would be like having sex with such a piercing or similar for the man and the women?

Any guys out there have a Prince Albert or similar piercing? If so what inspired you to get it and how does it affect your sex life?

Any woman had sex with a guy with a similar piercing? If so what was it like for you?

Both the wife and I are piercing and tattoo free (my wife would not even get her ears pierced), in 30+ years of swinging, swapping and MFM threesomes we have never came across another player who was pierced except for one guy at a nudist club we belonged to, and we did not play with him.

Any information would be appreciated.

Never slept with anyone with PA... I was offered once, but he was old enough to be my son. Plus, this was LONG before Dave and I started playing.

The Mrs. played with one man who had a PA, she said it was about the same for intercourse but very interesting during oral.

I would love to play with a man with a genital piercing (provided I was attracted to him otherwise). It's been like, a holy grail thing with me since I have yet to find one to play with.

My first vanilla boyfriend got a PA a few months after we broke up. :/

I have had my PA for almost 4 years. It honestly doesn't do much for me during sex. Most women are apprehensive about it at first, and some have come right out and said they don't like it, especially in their mouth. I haven't had a single complaint about intercourse and a few women really liked it in their pussies. The size and type of jewelry can make a difference.

Well, I just love learning new vocabulary! I had no idea how very little I really knew! Fun, fun! Now that I know the term, I like to see one! :lol:

All right... I'll ask. What's a "Prince Albert piercing"? I assume it has something to do with piercing the penis. Ouch!!!

My fiance David has a PA. I of course can feel it when I give him a bj, but I honestly don't feel it at all during intercourse. A lot of women have been afraid to play with him because of it, but those who have, have agreed that it can't be felt during penetration.

My fiance David has a PA. I of course can feel it when I give him a bj, but I honestly don't feel it at all during intercourse. A lot of women have been afraid to play with him because of it, but those who have, have agreed that it can't be felt during penetration.

This is peculiar to me (Mrs Tom). I have a playmate who has a piercing, and I can most definitely feel it :D. I do not know if it classifies as a PA though. His piercing goes from the top of the head to the bottom, and he has a stud through it with rounded ends that stick out on the top and bottom of his head. Not by the tip, but moreso in the middle of the head.

This is peculiar to me (Mrs Tom). I have a playmate who has a piercing, and I can most definitely feel it :D. I do not know if it classifies as a PA though. His piercing goes from the top of the head to the bottom, and he has a stud through it with rounded ends that stick out on the top and bottom of his head. Not by the tip, but moreso in the middle of the head.

I think you're describing an Apadravya.

Yes, that is exactly it according to the pictures.

Thanks for finding the term.

I had to look that one up because I'd never seen one before. David was looking over my shoulder as I was looking at a pics and so of course he wants one now, LOL. :rollseye:

Mr. Femnewb has a Prince Albert. As he does not post, I get to play typist.

From His side: Motivation? It was a bet I made many years ago with my ex-wife because I wanted to experience a pierced tongue with fellatio. But I was dumb enough to go first and she didn't get her tongue pierced. Still have not gotten my fantasy..:blush: But I don't regret having it.

Sensation for him? Whether the penis is stimulated orally, vaginally or manually there is a change in sensation with orgasm at the climax. To understand that sensation you can try this: as you are getting ready to cum, put your thumb over the head of the port (meatus), and don't let fluid come out, so it is restricted in the opening available for ejaculation...that is as close to the feeling as I can describe.

With it in there is a difference in the type of stimulation I feel during intercourse, or fellatio, simply because the piercing is moving around against my skin externally and internally. Its like just having the head of your cock stimulated with out the shaft feeling anything. If I take extended breaks between wearing it or not there is a change in the sensitivity during intercourse.

During intercourse the ball will sometimes slide up in the opening and change the amount of restriction during ejaculation. You don't know if it slid up there or not until you cum. So it becomes a surprise for the male...and an intense one. :D

The woman's perspective? During intercourse, it depends upon the shape of the woman's vagina, the tilt of her cervix as well as the intercourse position used as to what her experience is with it. Usually she'll feel it better when up on all fours. This is because it is easier for the ring/ball to hit her g-spot. Also, the size of ring does matter for her experience. Some women have reported to me they like the hardness of the change against their cervix as well.

Effect on my swing experiences? Since in swing we use condoms, I get little sensation from wearing it other than the expected restriction when I ejaculate. But the surprise increased sensation never happens since the ball cannot shift on its own down into the port and will not be down there when putting a condom on. With the ring size I wear, (12 gauge is what I am have built up to) covered with a condom most woman don't feel it. The condom experience might be different if a man wears bigger ring, or different ball type, or a large post. I don't know.

I offer to every woman the option for me to not have it in, or to remove it during play time. Some don't like the look and some don't like the feel in their mouth. Others have enjoyed playing with it with their tongue. We have a picture in our profile of my ring in. We make it available to couples who have never seen one and may be curious to whether they want me to have it in at play time. We don't want anyone offended by it.

The down falls for me of having one? As I said, some women are repulsed by the sight. Some men have trouble seeing it (the idea of the pain of getting pierced gets to them). In personal life you have to learn a total different way to urinate. When the piercing is in, you have to turn your penis upside down, or sit down, because it will spray out both openings. If it's removed you always have to stand to urinate and remember to put your finger over the lower hole (the pierced hole). Also with long durations of intercourse with powerful thrusting the head can get desensitized to pressure when I wear it for an extended period of time.

From her side: I like to deep throat Mr. Femnewb. I can't with his Prince Albert in. It hits my gag reflex too easily. I also find the feel of the metal irritating against my teeth or against the tip of my tongue. It's like it's in the way...:). But I do enjoy knowing the pleasure it gives him. Erotic for me. So we just don't do extended sessions of fellatio when he is wearing it, and there is no deep throating--forces us to change our routine between us. I like that! As to intercourse. Due to the way I am built, it is a rare occasion I even notice that it is in. But I certainly enjoy the surprised look on his face and the extended ejaculation he gets to have when the ball did move down the canal before he cums.

And he now says...that is probably way more information than you wanted or needed.:blush:

I have a 2 gauge Prince Albert and believe the ladies can definitely feel it. I have not come across any lady yet who didn't want to experience the pleasure that it can give once they played with it a bit and saw how smooth it looked and from the reactions that I get they do truly enjoy it immensely. As for me the orgasms are much more intense and during intercourse it feels like a little hand has a hold of my cock and tugging it deeper. I do wish that I had done this years ago as it has brought much pleasure to myself and my partners.

I would love to play with a man with a genital piercing (provided I was attracted to him otherwise). It's been like, a holy grail thing with me since i have yet to find one to play with.

Same! x100!

I have a had a PA for years (it actually ripped out last year...NO it didn't hurt!) and now have a reverse PA...my wife, who has had both of mine...says the reverse PA is the best as she feels it more of the time during penetration and while wearing certain jewelry likes the 'feel' in her mouth although worries about chipping a tooth since we've bought her dentist a fleet of BMW's over the years! LOL She's a freak when it comes to her teeth...they are nice and she is just too damn cute about it!!!

I have wanted a PA for years, but the Mrs doesn't like the looks of it so it's a no go. But if she ever changes her mind...

I say go get it done....but if she doesn't like it...remember "happy wife, happy life!"...but to be honest my ex didn't like the idea of it or the look until we had sex for the first time with it in and she had a very powerful orgasm and then she couldn't wait for me to 'size up' the jewelry. Not to mention the looks while strolling the nude beaches is a BIG confidence booster!!!!!