Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes
The Swingers Board - The Swingers Board - The Original Swingers Lifestyle Community, forums,
    Here to Stay
    Status
    Couple

Question Where Are All The Bi Men?

My husband is finally home from his month long business trip and i've been showing him all the different swinger stuff that I found online. We were looking through profiles on SLS and one thing my husband noticed right away is that there are very few bi-sexual men. My husband is bi-sexual so we would want a bi couple. Almost all of the women had bi-sexual or bi-curious on their profile, but we didn't find any couples in our area where the man was listed as bi-sexual.

Is this a common problem?

Swingers Board Addict BiloxiCouple's Avatar
    Status
    Couple with benefits and retired
    SLS Handle
    graceful

Default Re: Where Are All The Bi Men?

Have you tried doing a search just for bi-men, so you can eliminate looking at profiles you are not interested in?

We have a few bi-men that comment on different threads here. So they are out there.
    There are fish in the water that haven't been caught yet.

Status
    couple
    SLS Handle
    jdavisauto

We have seen a few on SLS that had bi-men. Male bisexuality is still not as widely accepted as female bisexuality. There is still a lot homophobia running around through the swing clubs across the US. It seems like double standards because males accepts females bisexuality and even encourage bisexuality in females but then turn right around and condemn male bisexuality. Even today there are still homosexual/bisexual males hides their sexuality because of prosecution from their peers and coworkers. In the famous words of what’s his face “ Can’t we all just get along” .

Stop laughing or I WILL put my clothes back on.

Here to Stay
    Status
    Couple

No, I haven't done that yet. I'll have to give that a try. I could tell my husband was a little dissapointed when he was looking through profiles and wasn't finding any men who were listed as bi-curious or bi-sexual. Perhaps there are more out there, but they just don't want to admit it?

Status
    Married to Mrs Good Times
    SLS Handle
    randp

Well, while we are seeing a lot more bi guys at the clubs lately, it still is not accepted enough for guys to be to open about it. The reason you don't see it listed much on SLS is because if the guys who were bi did so, very few or none of the couples with straight males would ever agree to meet them.
    R (He is R, she is P)

Here to Stay

Finding a couple where both are bi is darn near impossible. We are both bi but tend to go towards MMF situations where the other male is bi. She is extremly turned on by it so it works for us. Would she love a bi situation for her..YES! Just harder to come by.

Better than Ice Cream two4youinswva's Avatar
    Status
    Couple. He posts, She reads

If bi-male activity is something you two really want to happen, then make sure it is listed this way in your SLS profile.

You aren't going to get any bites from the couples that are in no way interested in this. No big deal, since it helps you weed through the profiles anyway.
    However, based on what I've read in the past from other couples on here with bi-males, you'll be surprised at the number of hits you get from couples where the male is listed as straight in the profile, but is actually interested in bi play.
    You can tell how much a woman likes you by her feet. If they're behind her ears, she REALLY likes you.

Loving life (style) NakedInSeattle's Avatar
    Status
    Couple

The problem with two4's approach, in MHO, is that it announces to the swinging world that Jk's guy is bi (or should that be gi is bi?). That's the thing that inhibits all bi guy couples from advertising. There is so much homo-phobia out there that when most straight (or bi gal only) couples see that, there's not any chance that they will reply in the positive.

What I'm trying to say is that announcing your bi-sexuality limits your potential couples to bisexual guy couples only. And, like the name bi implies, you might want to play with couples where there is no guy-guy activity as well. If this is not the case, then go ahead and declare yourself as bi and interested in bi guys.

Like has been said, you'll get more attention than you could imagine. There's a ton of bi and bi curious guys out there just hoping someone will declare their inclinations but are afraid to do so themselves.

Swingers Board Addict BiloxiCouple's Avatar
    Status
    Couple with benefits and retired
    SLS Handle
    graceful

I just did a search on SLS for couples (with Pictures) with bi-men in the 90001 zip code (Los Angeles) since your profile lists on the West Coast. I received 126 profiles that matched. Same search with or without pictures was 268 matches. I am sure those number will go down depending on the size of the town you are looking at.

So depending on where you are at there are bi-men out there.
    There are fish in the water that haven't been caught yet.

Here to Stay
    Status
    Couple

hi,

Well, I have 'bi' in my profile, and I'm constantly getting queries (queer ease?) from men who have "straight" on their profile.

$0.02

Status
    couple

i know have str on my profile to. any one in md hit me up see what we can get into

Status
    couple

We are a member of an all bi site. Not sure of the rules and whether I can mention it here...but do a search on google for bisexual swingers. If you want to know the site we belong to...pm me

Jane

Registered
    Status
    couple

hi--bi cpl here

Status
    Couple

Another bi couple here too!

Here to Stay
    Status
    single male

As a bi male I can assure you there are other bi people out there. I am divorced from a bi woman, and we played together with others we found on the net. There is however a hell of a lot of paranoia about M2M sex. It usually involves the "gay lifestyle". This absurdity usually assumes that M2M sex involves a lot of reckless unprotected sex with rampant STDs and yes the "big A". Nothing could be further from the truth. Keep looking and you will find what you seek.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast