SwingSetHusband

Male bisexual play - What to do and what to expect?

Ok, I've been curious about testing the waters out on the other side. I've been thinking about it quite a bit for a while now. My SO and I have talked about it and she is really supportive of me and my decisions. One problem, I have no idea on even how to begin. I mean I've never approached or had conversation with a guy on that level. When this does happen my SO will be with me and most likely it's probably gonna be in a MMF or maybe in a MFMF setting but even then what can I do to make it easier for me? I know I will probably be nervous. What can I do to ease my nerves once it happens and what's the best way to be in (bottom/top)? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

• Like 3

I started out conversations with just some general subjects and then slowly led into the sexual part. Some have been nervous, some completely horny and ready. Like asncpl mentioned, guys are usually more open to oral initially. I like to joke around to lighten up the mood and ask if they'd love a good blowjob. I always tell the couple one of the things I enjoy most is servicing the husband while the wife watches and then eventually joins in and will ask if the couple is open to separate play....

I've had a few that are and then the husband and I can meet up alone so we can continue to explore his bi side alone. Because it's guy on guy, a lot of wives haven't had too much objection...only a little disappointment they won't be able to watch. But schedules are busy as you all know.

With regards to top/bottom, those who are initially against anal, usually (not all the time) get so horny and into mm play the first time I'm sucking his dick, they want to try....those not interested I just respect their limits and stick to oral. I tell them I'm mostly a top but will bottom if they want to fuck a guy to see what it's like.

SLS and CL have been my main attempts at MMF activity.

You sound like a bottom to me. Having contact with the male half of the relationship is what keeps a lot of men from doing a MMF. We are more than happy to help you fulfill your fantasy by fucking your wife in front of you but we are not gay or bi and have no interest in having any kind of sex with you.

There are men, like you, who want to explore their bi side and use a MMF encounter to "test the waters". You are lucky to have a woman who is supportive. It's a little amusing that she would be willing to watch you having sex with another man the same way you enjoy watching her having sex with another man. Awesome!

There is always accidental, incidental contact, with the other guy in a close MMF encounter but, in my opinion, I've never felt that was an invitation to have sex with the man and he never acted like it was anything more. She was the main attraction.

You can use the accidental, or intentional, incidental contact to see how he reacts. You can keep going to see how far he'll go. In my experiences I've had to reassure the third that I had no intentions of having sex with him and this was just going to be an experience for my wife. Maybe you could bring this up with a potential playmate beforehand.

You can use the accidental, or intentional, incidental contact to see how he reacts. You can keep going to see how far he'll go. In my experiences I've had to reassure the third that I had no intentions of having sex with him and this was just going to be an experience for my wife. Maybe you could bring this up with a potential playmate beforehand.

You lost me with this^^^^

You make it seem like I'm wanting to trick someone into the situation so I can see what it's about. No, if I wanted to have my first experience in a MMF situation then the other guy would be totally bi and would already know about my "curiosities" before any play would even occur! This is not about my SO, it's all about me and me wanting to experience the other side. Yes, I might be lucky to have a woman like her and yes I would love for her to be involved, but that is really not the case. So, yeah you lost me!!!!

You sound like a bottom to me.

Please explain this to me, since I said nothing about in my OS to what I like and don't like or might like and don't like.

I have several bi male friends and have been a supportive person in situations similar to what you describe. I think you need to ask yourself what it is that you want from the experience and draw your plans from that. As you have said, you are going into this with all parties understanding, which is the first and most important step. Next is to find that person who will make you feel comfortable. Be clear about your expectations and preferred outcome in your journey and keep talking with your wife so she can help mediate and facilitate during. Her knowing what you want to explore and do will be of great help, IMHO. I wish you a wonderful experience!

• Like 1

M1F2KTJ made it seem as though he was surprised at wives enjoying seeing men with men. I am discovering more and more wives of my like mind and yours, SwingSetHusband. I'd love to be with my husband sucking a nice big ole penis and even would love to prepare him, spread him, and guide someone into him. This has been a long desire of mine, something I have been working towards for years with him. We RP it all the time and it brings massive orgasms for us both. I know for my husband, I'd have to be there actively participating and a part of everything that went on for and bi action to take place. well either me or another female. He'd never go it alone (at least in his current state). I'd have your wife become an integral part of it. I think that would be extremely helpful in all phases even picking the right people.

• Like 3

Long story short, i and some of the guys that my wife has been with, or husbands of my women i fuck, sometimes add a little M-M interaction while were both doing a woman. For instance, while there's M-F fucking going on, whoever the other guy is, will start licking the girl's pussy and certainly get some dick or balls in his mouth too, no problem. Or my wife and i will lick a dick together for a while, or them on me. Couple times we started doing front & back holes on the woman and i ended up me putting it in his ass or him in mine, but only a couple of times. Mostly, the biggest thing is that women think that a dick belongs in them, and the cum belongs in them somewhere, so they don't like full on guy fucking or blowing. And i just don't like most guys that way, except as part of pussy play.

I know for my husband, I'd have to be there actively participating and a part of everything that went on for and bi action to take place. well either me or another female. He'd never go it alone (at least in his current state). I'd have your wife become an integral part of it. I think that would be extremely helpful in all phases even picking the right people.

Oh yeah she would have to be there. Honestly, right now I know I couldn't even attempt to try it without her being with me. She teases me sometimes telling me that she will teach me, lol. I would love for her to participate and join in. This is how I would love for it to happen. I know I will be more comfortable with it being a MMF.

I'd love to teach these curious husbands what man on man fucking is all about :facelick:

Rough, sweaty body contact, long blowjobs and ass pounding.

I'd love to teach these curious husbands what man on man fucking is all about :facelick:

Rough, sweaty body contact, long blowjobs and ass pounding.

Wow!!! Lol

If you create an ad on SLS (swinglifestyle.com) you can put exactly what you're looking for. And, keep in mind, there are lots of couple there with bi husbands who put straight so don't be surprised when you're contacted by them.

• Like 1

This has become one of our biggest fantasies. Can't wait!

Make sure to post details if/when it becomes a reality

• Like 1

Wow!!! Lol

;) and preferably have these curious husbands all together at once. Huge fantasy of mine to suck off multiple bi curious/bi virgin men.

;) and preferably have these curious husbands all together at once. Huge fantasy of mine to suck off multiple bi curious/bi virgin men.

Sounds pretty interesting!!

This has become one of our biggest fantasies. Can't wait!

So what is your take on all of this? What would you like to see and be a part of? My husband used to always say that there were no more women on the planet like me with my desires. LOL, girl I certainly have been proving him wrong over the past year. There are more and more wives out there who'd love to suck a penis with their man (even teach him ;) ) and surprisingly a large number who'd love to spread their husband to take a lovely penis anally and have it cum in him. The consensus I get from most of them is that since he loves it sooo much (doing the wifey anally), shouldn't he have the WHOLE (& FULL - lol) experience?