Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Do any other "Swinger" guys like to suck cock besides me?

Default Re: Do any other "Swinger" guys like to suck cock besides me?

My first experience was with a couple. She was in a 69 with me and I realized they were both sharing my cock. She climbed off of me so that I could enjoy the view and boy was it hot. She was pretending to be forcing him to service me and he was loving it too. She would look at me and tell me ,"I want you to shoot it in his mouth." He would pull off and she would tell him to , "Suck that big hard cock." I could not hold out any longer and I told them so. She had me stand up and then she made him get on his knees in front of me and service my cock untill he milked it all over his open mouth and she licked my cum off his face and the end of my cock. For may months afterward I would find myself jacking off and thinking about that night and wishing I had sucked his cock too. Now I find myself fantasizing about sucking cock and it is the object of many of my jack off thoughts. I would love to have a girlfriend that makes me suck cock and my biggest fantasy is for her and I to spend the night at a motel and have guys come to our room for her and I to get on our knees and service as many as we can the whole night. I have many other fantasies too but that is one hot thought.

I have never had the pleasure of watching this, but it is a huge fantasy of mine. My husband and I are both straight and although we have done 3somes, it has always been a one-way street with the two males pleasuring the female or vice-versa. I have so enjoyed these posts. Keeps me hoping for the chance to fulfill my fantasy someday!

We have done the same thing that you just talked about. The three of us totally enjoyed it. after he was done filling the wife up full of his and her cum. He then pushed his cock into my mouth and I cleaned his cock all clean. then the wife sat up and drained all of there juice into my mouth and I licked her all clean and she was ready to go again. She totally loved it and wants to do it again and again. So Yes I (male) do like doing it

I like tasting a cock. Took a long time and many visits to our club before I felt comfortable. I love to clean a cock after it has his and her cumm all over. I also love to suck a hard cock until it delivers that sexy creme.

I guess you would say I am bi. I puzzle over that, since I love playing with women more.

In a lifestyle party, anything goes.

Gerd

Here I thought I was the only straight guy that had no problem licking-sucking-cleaning off a cock after he fucked my gal in fact it only added to all for everyone playing! & do the gals ever enjoy watching! Guess they like seeing Males doing oral together as much as do 2 Females!

Wow, what a great question to post! I have only experienced this with one couple on two ocassions. I can say without a doubt it was definitely a great time both giving and receiving! I would definitely do it again with the right people. His wife enjoyed sharing each of our dicks with the other. We made a failed attempt at a DP and realized we were all much more into the oral play.
    I was with one other couple and he didn't want anything to do with it. So, I guess to easch his own!
    Good luck to you all in finding that happy place!

Bi oral here and luvvv sucking dick in swinging situations....

My goals has always been to find hot bi threesomes and share the husband with the wife....I haven't been overly successful but have had a few great ones.

I'd love to find a bi couple where when the wife is gone, she wouldn't mind if the two of us men met up for some oral and JO(like a lazy saturday where he's alone and horny, texts me and then comes over, we suck/JO and then drink a few beers)....kind of like a fun jack buddy and then when she is around, have wonderful bi 3sums.
    " A girl's legs are her best friends, but the best of friends must part". -R. Foxx

Love it!!

What is JO?

Quote Originally Posted by occ View Post
    What is JO?
    Jack Off or Jerk Off.
    What do you get the man that has everything?
    Nothing. Fuck that guy.

Yes. As the male part of our marriage, I have no problems with giving a guy head. Having him cum in my mouth and swallowing it is a blast (pun intentional).

Sex is sex. All aspects should be enjoyed by all. I don't personally care for a man giving me a blow job, but I love giving them to men!
    Last edited by KAZUALCPLE; 12-07-2012 at 01:15 AM.

I Have Sucked Cocks And Been Sucked By Guys! My Wife Loves To Watch Me With Guys! We Only Party With Bi-Males Or Couples With A Husband Being Bi. I Love Swallowing Cum Also! Last Week For The Frist I Meet A Bi-Guy To Suck And Fuck Without My Wife Being There. We Had Fun But It Would Have Been A Lot Hotter If She Had Been There!

First off, I consider myself 100% hetero, in fact just the vision of two guys even kissing like they sometimes show on TV or in the movies repulses me. Having said that I had the opportunity many decades ago to be in the room as a spectator to a couple (the guy was in his late 30's the girl in her mid 20's). We were all pretty wasted at the time and the action was getting so hot and heavy that I could feel the pre-cum oozing out of my cock. At some point the girl asked me if I'd like to take off my clothes and start jacking my cock as she watched and at the same time either going down on her partner or being fucked by him. This went on for a period of time and all the while I was feeling like the 3rd wheel. They ended up on the couch next to me as the guy sat down and the girl kneeled on the floor in front of him giving him a blow job and this guy was extremely well endowed to the point he put me to shame. She was really going to town on his cock and then just pulled it out and essentually asked me if I'd like to try. Of course being the young reserved guy I was at the time I declined and told her she was doing a fine job. She ended up jacking his load on her tits as I jacked my in my hand. Many times I've revisited that day and wonder what if. I have to admit there is an aspect of it that is extremely tantilizing just thingking about it. I think now given the right situation the outcome could be different, but it would REALLY have to be the right situation.

I have had 3 bi experiences, 2 times in a MMF threesome. The lady rubbed our cocks together and we both got HARD as diamonds. We sucked each other for her and fucked her. Then I had him one on one. I enjoy the feeling of another cock on mine

The labelling frustrates me.

My husband is straight. He isn't gay, he isn't attracted to men at all, doesn't fantasize about them or jack off to them, but he also has no hang ups. He doesn't identify himself as bi.

There's no need. This is a big thing that frustrates me in our society... The need for labels. People are just... People. Especially in this ls. Sex is just sex - a man fucks another mans wife with no concern of "looking for love" so what difference does it make if its with her husband instead?

I say, if it feels good go for it. Hell... When any of us get worked up enough and the situation is right, most things can be sexualized.

I have watched my husband get his cock sucked, shared a cock with him, and watched him suck a cock to completion. Not only did it make me horny as hell, but all other parties involved enjoyed it too.

Hurray for open minds and feel good sexual experiences!!!

Cdnsexytech Lady

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast