Cerberus

Guys: What WOULD interest you in BI play?

I can say truthfully I would not want to be a TOP. My interest is only in being a bottom so I could feel what a woman feel when a guy cums. I would also be interested in giving head to see what a woman goes through...

My massage therapist rims me sometimes and man alive does it send me through the roof.

• Hot! 1

First, where's your massage therapist? LOL

Second, I have never thought about it, but to each his own.

• Haha 1

I would think being BI would be the ONLY thing that would interest them in bi-play.

It's not like spoomonkey is going to wake up one morning, roll over, look at Mrs. Spoo and go, "You know, I just don't know why I didn't suck that guys dick; I really wanted to but I've just never tried it. I just don't think I can go another week without a big pair of nuts on my chin." :hahaha:

No amount of cologne, shaving, attitude or whatever is going to make a straight man go bi. A little less homophobia out there might get a few more bi guys to reveal themselves, but sheesh it's not like your going to change someone's orientation in a swing session.

funcouple4l said:
I would think being BI would be the ONLY thing that would interest them in bi-play.

It's not like spoomonkey is going to wake up one morning, roll over, look at Mrs. Spoo and go, "You know, I just don't know why I didn't suck that guys dick; I really wanted to but I've just never tried it. I just don't think I can go another week without a big pair of nuts on my chin."

No amount of cologne, shaving, attitude or whatever is going to make a straight man go bi. A little less homophobia out there might get a few more bi guys to reveal themselves, but sheesh it's not like your going to change someone's orientation in a swing session.

funcple what are you on about???

the OP is asking people who are into bi play what it is exactly they are into! oral, top, bottom, versatile, finger play etc!!

If you are not into bi play you should refrain from posting...esp such anti-bi comments!

You are sounding like you are threatened by the thought of bi play!

• Like 1

It's not like spoomonkey is going to wake up one morning, roll over, look at Mrs. Spoo and go, "You know, I just don't know why I didn't suck that guys dick; I really wanted to but I've just never tried it. I just don't think I can go another week without a big pair of nuts on my chin." :hahaha:

Oh crap...

I'm a poster boy :o

I would have to say that the only thing that might make me interested is if I were looked in solitary confinement for the rest of my life and could learn to blow myself... But - I doubt I'd push it. I already give some wicked hand jobs to myself :D

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

What would make me consider it would be 50 million in non-traceable bearer bonds and a fueled jet ready to leave for the Cayman Islands as soon as the deed were done.

Otherwise, hell no.

I guess I am one of the weird ones, absolutely nothing interests me about bi-play, m/m or F/F. If people enjoy it, go for it, but I wouldn't turn around to see it if it was happening right behind me, let alone consider being a participant.

I find it strange that straight ppl should post predictable comments in a thread that clearly addresses bi males. Feeling threatened?

Your slip is showing, I'd say.....

Also I'd love to know why someone who has zero interest in bi play, would not even turn around to look, would even open a thread about it, let alone post.

Interesting...

funcouple said:funcple what are you on about???

the OP is asking people who are into bi play what it is exactly they are into! oral, top, bottom, versatile, finger play etc!!

If you are not into bi play you should refrain from posting...esp such anti-bi comments!

You are sounding like you are threatened by the thought of bi play!

1) Re-read the title of the thread. Then read it again. Then read the OP. Nowhere does it direct itself to bi guys. The title asks GUYS what would get them interested in BI play. It does not ask what kind of play BI-GUYS like. It's implied in the body of the posting, but the title certainly seems to be asking what would get a straight guy interested in bi-play.

2) I'm bi. That doesn't mean everybody or anybody else is. Don't they have the right to be the way they are? How can I expect straight people to respect the way I am if I don't respect they way they are? I dislike pushy or presumptive (the only reason you don't like it is because you haven't tried it) bi people *exactly* as much as I dislike homophobes. I think straight people know they are straight and are not in need of an awakening, conversion or anything else. Bi people know they are bi, but sometimes they choose not to reveal it.

Here is much more fodder for you to mis-read

Mr. FC4L

• Like 1

1) Re-read the title of the thread. Then read it again. Then read the OP. Nowhere does it direct itself to bi guys. The title asks GUYS what would get them interested in BI play. It does not ask what kind of play BI-GUYS like. It's implied in the body of the posting, but the title certainly seems to be asking what would get a straight guy interested in bi-play.

Nowhere in the title is the word 'get'.

If you are not bi-curious or bi, why would you be interested? Not get interested.

funcpl4life said:
2) I'm bi. That doesn't mean everybody or anybody else is. Don't they have the right to be the way they are? How can I expect straight people to respect the way I am if I don't respect they way they are? I dislike pushy or presumptive (the only reason you don't like it is because you haven't tried it) bi people *exactly* as much as I dislike homophobes. I think straight people know they are straight and are not in need of an awakening, conversion or anything else. Bi people know they are bi, but sometimes they choose not to reveal it.

Ah - the voice of reason :)

Thanks!

@ Funcpl4life: thats not the way I understood the thread at all.

Maybe the OP can come back and clarify for us.

What is so hard to understand? The OP asked, "Guys: What WOULD interest you in BI play?" I am a guy, so I answered the question.

I have to admit, when I see these posts questioning peoples motives for answering questions on an open forum, I don't understand that at all. That is what forums are about, someone asks a question, others answer. Simple, and if everyone agreed with everyone else it would be pretty boring, so what is the problem? Furthermore, just because someone isn't personally interested in something does not mean they don't have a valid opinion about it.

Ed here-- Andrew Dice Clay said this about Bi and Straight guys,"Hey, you either suck cock or you don't."

I don't. Besides, Susan is so good at it, I couldn't cope with the competition. However, this does not stop me from going down on the ladies, we have agreed to disagree at who is better at it :)

Bisexual activity cannot be reduced to either sucking cock or not. I mean, eating a creampie is an inherently bisexual act -- regardless of if you sucked the cock of the donor or not. lol

:hijack:

Sorry, but I often find in threads that become combative the statement "why did you even open the thread if your not interested"

To this I have to say.

BECAUSE.....I have on several occations passed over a thread that did not seem at all interesting to me. Then I go back to the main page and oh look it says there is a thread that I missed in "The Cafe" for example, so I go back and it turns out to be the one I don't care to read about.:(

In order to get ride of that little posty note I have to open the thread and scroll down to the end.

Some times I read for interests sake and find out that I was wrong in my assumption, you know the whole judging a book by its cover thing. or I find a comment that I feel I need to respond to. What ever my reason, it is my reason alone and because I put it out there to begin with, it is for me to deal with what ever comment comes back to me.

If you don't like the comments that are being made, don't make comments in the beginning. Seems like a simple solution to this problem of people having different likes and dislikes.

Or perhaps, everyone with a comment that is not COMMPLETLY 100% politicaly correct please keep said comments to your rotten little selves. Those of us with glass jaws don't appreciate them.:mad:

Now I have been bitcher then I normally am, and I am sure to get both kudos and finger wagging, but as a poster on this board I am going to have to deal with what comes my way whether I like it or not.

By the way, just to save time for those of you who chose to finger wag at me. If you do not want me to express my feelings, don't bother responding to me.

I appreciate other peoples point of view whether it works with mine or not. I may not like the way it is stated, but we are all different in our mannerisms.

As a friend once said to me. I have sexy and volupuous (?) all the time. Swinging for me gives me cute and pixy like every now and then.

Isn't that what makes us so unique, our ability to accept our differences and even celebrate them like no vanilla group can.

So stop squabbling over who said what and why they need to be in this or that thread.

Your contriverical(again with the spelling thing)friend,

Prettylady:kissface:

What were we talking about, I am guessing either male sexual preferences or something about wieght. Ya, those two topics usually lose thier focus after post number 2

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

SamuiCouple said:
Nowhere in the title is the word 'get'.

If you are not bi-curious or bi, why would you be interested? Not get interested.

However, the emphasis on the word, "WOULD," in this title functions in the same way as the word, "get." An extended way of asking the question would be, "You say that you're not bi, but what WOULD interest you in bi play?" At least that's the way we interpreted it. To answer that question: nothing would.

Very Interesting discussion thread - I am new reading through these on Thanksgiving Day - I am no longer bored or horny for that matter - just kidding this is great I am glad I joined!

Max as close to Normal as possible - that is Normal Illinois.

I guess if I were to try it I would want to know what all the top/bottom/vers-whatever really means cause I would hate to say something and then have something other than what I'm thinking happen! EEK! ;)

Well the wife is bi. She knew it was a fantasy of mines to see her with another woman. She tried it, liked it, looks forward to it. It was my turn. I tried it, had a good time. Not because of the act, but because of the wife's reaction to seeing it. She came from just watching. :eek: I could live without doing it again. But seeing her completely lose control of herself is more than enough reason for me to keep doing it. The experience wasn't all that bad either.

• Like 1

Man! We have so few posts on this topic and the people who are against any male bi play dominate it!

In a sexual situation, with the potential for male bi play, I'd be interested in licking a couple who are having intercourse. From balls to Clitoris and even a little rimming of the lady.

While having intercourse with a lady I'd love to have someone, male or female, do the same for me.

ViSexual said:
Man! We have so few posts on this topic and the people who are against any male bi play dominate it!

In a sexual situation, with the potential for male bi play, I'd be interested in licking a couple who are having intercourse. From balls to Clitoris and even a little rimming of the lady.

While having intercourse with a lady I'd love to have someone, male or female, do the same for me.

To me the topic was directed at straight guys so they (we) answered it.

Now if the topic was "Bi guys, what would interest you bi play" you would have point.

OP here!

What if anything would interest a guy to have bi play...is it curiosity? Your SO wants you to? Or you know your but is stimulated and you want to because it feels good. Maybe you want to play both sides so you never have a dry spell?

The bisexual double standard never ceases to amaze me. Female bisexuality OK, male not OK? Yeah, right.

Why don't you just admit that swinging is another form of patriarchy - ie. where the sexual scenarios are controlled by strictly heterosexual men for the benefit of strictly heterosexual men. This includes catering to the girl-on-girl fetishes of many straight guys. Women go along with it because they want to please their husbands and boyfriends.

Overall, it should be pointed out that the bisexual double standard is an important clue to the true nature of swinging. It isn't a truly open-minded pursuit.

mackie44 said:
The bisexual double standard never ceases to amaze me. Female bisexuality OK, male not OK? Yeah, right.

Why don't you just admit that swinging is another form of patriarchy - ie. where the sexual scenarios are controlled by strictly heterosexual men for the benefit of strictly heterosexual men. This includes catering to the girl-on-girl fetishes of many straight guys. Women go along with it because they want to please their husbands and boyfriends.

Overall, it should be pointed out that the bisexual double standard is an important clue to the true nature of swinging. It isn't a truly open-minded pursuit.

I think someone has an ax to grind.

Get over it, you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about, obviously don't understand swinging motivations for the majority of couples, and are trying to force your own personal views upon people who want no part of them.

mackie44 said:

Well, then, luckily for you, and me, and like-minded open-minded folks interested in swinging, there is this Swingers Board forum that many of us patronize (that is, we "participate in in an active way" rather than "adopt an air of condescension toward").

Obviously there IS a bisexual double standard in the vanilla world, and to a great extent it exists in SwingWorld. I think that it's great that the majority of the members of this board -- at least the ones who are regular participants -- feel that whatever is agreed to between consenting adults is okay, so the bisexuality issue is neutralized. Most of the members of this Board consider bisexuality okay for those who are interested in it. Arguments seem to appear here only if bisexuality is assumed or forced.

IMHO, swinging in and of itself is neutral; it cannot be either negative or positive, patriarchal or matriarchal, open-minded or close-minded, etc. If one wants to engage in it, that's okay. If not, that's okay, too.

Swinging as a pursuit is only as "open-minded" as the "pursuers". Most of the posters on SB appear to be pretty open-minded with regard to bisexuality, although some of them are not interested in bisexuality. I would think these educated swingers would be great people to have on your side if you are interested in bisexual swinging.

Sorry I can't speak for ALL swingers here.

mackie44 said:

Because to do so would be bull shit... :)

crazycatz said:
Is it true that male bisexual activity is still prohibited in clubs in the US?

No. Male bisexuality is not prohibited in clubs in the US. In fact, I am unaware of that ever being the case. In the US, the clubs are private and have little restriction. That said, the clubs do operate independently and some do choose to adopt rules regarding male bisexuality. That is the right of the private club - and these rules usually reflect the ownership as well as the general attitude of the majority of the club members.

Spoomonkey said:
some do choose to adopt rules regarding male bisexuality. That is the right of the private club - and these rules usually reflect the ownership as well as the general attitude of the majority of the club members.

Thanks for that. I thought that most if not all clubs banned male on male activity - hypocritical if 'no means no' is what is used to 'protect' straight women from bi women....the same should apply to straight-bi men chat-ups.

Seems quite narrow-minded of the owners and the membership, to put it mildly. :)

well, i WOULD be interested in knowing what it's like to top....(that would be the PITCHER, homophobes).

been catchin' awhile....

crazycatz said:
hypocritical

Please...

Define the word hypocritical and then tell me how it applies to your point.

And are you also suggesting that a private club should not have the right to make rules that they are comfortable with and which will make their "night out" more enjoyable?

:)

Spoomonkey said:
Please...

Define the word hypocritical and then tell me how it applies to your point.

And are you also suggesting that a private club should not have the right to make rules that they are comfortable with and which will make their "night out" more enjoyable?

:)

Not to be cheeky, but there are lots of dictionaries for that purpose.

It's hypocritical in the sense that if you assume no means no, then you would never have to enter into bisexual activities with a man and therefore the presence of such activity in a club shouldn't be an issue, i.e. there is no need for it to be banned.

Why does the absence of bisexual MALE activity make the night more enjoyable?

Also, as I pointed out before, there are straight females who attend the clubs who are not into bi female activity but there aren't clubs which put in place rules and regulations regarding that. That's why I see it as hypocritical.

I think it feeds into societal norms around female bisexuality being ok, trendy even, and certainly a turn on for men, while male bisexuality is just not seen as acceptable.

We are both gently Bi and I (Mr) enjoy oral and hand play with our male playmates - like a few others have said, it's what rings your bell and each to his / her own

crazycatz said:
Not to be cheeky, but there are lots of dictionaries for that purpose.

Yes there are - which is why I am so surprised by your misuse of the word. Your point has nothing to do with hypocrisy - which was my point... Not to be cheeky, of course ;)

One such definition would be: a person who puts on a false appearance of virtue or religion or a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings.

When you accuse people of hypocrisy, it is probably best if you understand the word. This is one of those words that gets tossed around for effect, but is often done so poorly, showing the user to be weak in their command of vocabulary. And the misuse of language for attempted shock value is a pet peeve of mine. It may SEEM that you are making a strong point with a strong word, but if you do not use the word correctly, it loses its punch.

Nothing that you said above evidences hypocrisy. In fact, by definition, the people who commonly discuss these issues have been remarkably consistent in their views. No one has claimed that their viewpoint is "right" (false appearance of virtue*) just that they are entitled to their opinion. A hypocrite would be one who stated that they were against male bisexuality, but then practiced it themselves despite their words to the contrary.

So - can we please drop the false accusation of hypocrisy? It does not advance the discussion.

*This might be a loose example, since it may be misplaced virtue, but not actually false virtue.

• Sad 1

There's also the interesting swingers phenomenon of "semi-bi" wherein straight-identifying men will interact with each other in terms of touching each other or fondling each other without actually having sex with each other. The act of sexual penetration is reserved only for the woman/women but there is stimulation between the men. Have any of you encountered this in your swinging experiences?

mackie44 said:
There's also the interesting swingers phenomenon of "semi-bi" wherein straight-identifying men will interact with each other in terms of touching each other or fondling each other without actually having sex with each other. The act of sexual penetration is reserved only for the woman/women but there is stimulation between the men. Have any of you encountered this in your swinging experiences?

Yes actually I rubbed my Best Friend's penis against my SO vagina when she was on top of him....funny thing I didn't think anything about it neither did he. It wasn't until the next day did we realize and talk about it...

I dislike pushy or presumptive (the only reason you don't like it is because you haven't tried it) bi people *exactly* as much as I dislike homophobes.

Except for those people who are pushy or presumptive, to each with their own. There is no reason to be nasty about your dislike for being bisexual or gay. Each person should just live their life and not be ashamed about their choices.

I just came out to my wife and most of her family, and despite what i would have thought, they were very supportive. I would love to be a bottom for the same reasons as the OP.

Cerberus,

I think that's interesting and encouraging. I believe that straight-identifying men should be able to touch each other without a huge issue being made of it. Some people tend to be very analytical of male sexuality, and are very determined to categorize or suggest a hidden motive behind any contact whatsoever.

mackie44 said:
I believe that straight-identifying men should be able to touch each other without a huge issue being made of it. Some people tend to be very analytical of male sexuality, and are very determined to categorize or suggest a hidden motive behind any contact whatsoever.

If a male playmate touched me in the way described above, it would be a turn off and make me very uncomfortable. Of course, our experience has been that sexual contact is played on an "ask first" basis - and while I have never had a man ask if he could touch me, I am sure that if one did they would respect my wishes and not do so. If they did not - either they touched me without asking or touched me "anyway" - it would create a very uncomfortable situation; no different than a man touching a woman uninvited or any form of unwanted contact.

Regardless of whatever category it is put in, it would be unwelcome with many straight men. As long as you operate "above the boards" and ask first and respect "no" (which is the way to play in ALL parts of swinging) then you should be fine.

But don't delude yourself. Such acts are going to be interpreted by most heterosexual men as bisexual play. And there is nothing close-minded or homophobic about that.

Spoomonkey said:
Yes there are - which is why I am so surprised by your misuse of the word. Your point has nothing to do with hypocrisy - which was my point... Not to be cheeky, of course ;)

One such definition would be: a person who puts on a false appearance of virtue or religion or a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings.

When you accuse people of hypocrisy, it is probably best if you understand the word. This is one of those words that gets tossed around for effect, but is often done so poorly, showing the user to be weak in their command of vocabulary. And the misuse of language for attempted shock value is a pet peeve of mine. It may SEEM that you are making a strong point with a strong word, but if you do not use the word correctly, it loses its punch.

Nothing that you said above evidences hypocrisy. In fact, by definition, the people who commonly discuss these issues have been remarkably consistent in their views. No one has claimed that their viewpoint is "right" (false appearance of virtue*) just that they are entitled to their opinion. A hypocrite would be one who stated that they were against male bisexuality, but then practiced it themselves despite their words to the contrary.

So - can we please drop the false accusation of hypocrisy? It does not advance the discussion.

*This might be a loose example, since it may be misplaced virtue, but not actually false virtue.

Talk about condescending! :rollseye:

It is a form of hypocrisy because the rules of the game are no means no and whatever floats your boat (i.e. mightn't be to everyone's taste but all tastes treated with respect, as long as they are legal and consensual). You re-iterate this in your post below.

If this is the case, what's wrong with bi-male activity at clubs? You say it's down to comfort. Whose comfort?

crazycatz said:
It is a form of hypocrisy because the rules of the game are no means no and whatever floats your boat (i.e. mightnt be to everyone's taste but all tastes treated with respect, as long as they are legal and consensual). You re-iterate this in your post below.

I know it will require you to actually look up the word, but can you please explain to me how this is hypocritical?

Never mind... I know that you won't bother...

It is, in no form, hypocrisy.

crazycatz said:
If this is the case, what's wrong with bi-male activity at clubs? You say it's down to comfort. Whose comfort?

What is wrong with it? Well, at many clubs it is against the rules. Who's rules? The club owners, established for whatever reasons they felt they needed to be established. One of those reasons is likely - as has been posted here numerous times - the activities of bisexual men would be a "turn off" to many club goers.

And since club owners open their clubs with the intention of making money they have to consider what such activity would do to their clientèle. In most cases, it would affect it in a negative way. In fact, we have a local example of that which I won't go into.

Now - do I personally have a problem with such activity? No - not if it is private. If two men privately go up to a room, I could care less. And before you claim that I have a "double standard" (which you might, if you stopped trying to awkwardly force the word "hypocrite" into the conversation) I am actually not a big fan of public sex period.

But, I do not own a club, nor do I make the rules. If I did, I would likely want to run it successfully, which would mean catering to the sensitivities of the majority. So, as to "who's comfort"? That would be the majority of swingers. If two men kissing on the dance floor cost me paying customers, I would put a stop to it and establish rules against it.

As I have said in other threads, it is not the responsibility of the heterosexuals to change the prevailing opinion, it is the responsibility of the "silent majority" of bisexual males. And the absolutely worst way to do that is to be militant - i.e. storm a swingers board and call us all hypocrites.

I'll ask you a question, Crazy. If the swing-world were to change what would it look like to you? How would male bisexuality be integrated into our swing clubs while still respecting the comfort of heterosexual men?

Bi males aren't the only group that make swing club patrons uncomfortable. They are however the only group that is banned.

bill&sabrina said:
Bi males aren't the only group that make swing club patrons uncomfortable. They are however the only group that is banned.

If the other groups affected the bottom line of the club, they would be as well.

Spoomonkey said:
If the other groups affected the bottom line of the club, they would be as well.

True, but because it's not PC it won't happen. We can't make people feel unwanted, I guess bi men aren't people.

bill&sabrina said:
True, but because it's not PC it won't happen. We can't make people feel unwanted, I guess bi men aren't people.

This isn't true at all, Bill.

There are clubs that "ban" people based on looks, affluence, etc. Bi-men are not the only ones who are sometimes left out of swing clubs... They just seem to be the group that whines the most about it...