Newpants

The only time we ever walked out while playing

We have always considered ourselves fortunate in that we hadn't had any "bad" experiences per se, some have just been better than others and quite a few didn't work out but no drama or ill-will at all.

We we finally have a real head-scratcher and eye-roller story to share of our own. If nothing else it is a good lesson in what happens when you ignore the red flags.

Our story begins when a couple with a very well-written profile, many similar preferences and some very nice pictures wrote to us. We wrote back and forth and they were brand new uncertified newbies who had only been on a site a few days (pink flag).

They were up front about being virgins but seemed very interested in getting out and having some fun. their messages were well written and perfectly appropriate.

One Friday night they happened to be on and we started IM chatting. It was with the male half and he mentioned that they had set up a little mini-gang bang for her the following night with two single males. We asked him how she decided to pick out the males out of all the SMs out there and he said that he was the one that picked them out and that she had put him in charge of making the arrainments (red flag#1) We wished him luck and warned him that SMs are notorious no-shows.

The next afternoon they wrote to us and said we were right that the SMs had bailed and wondered if we wanted to get together. I was pretty skeptical but my wife was really interested in this couple and she is not normally very bi but she thought this gal was really hot (and I agreed with her:)

We made arraingements to meet at a restaurant and they arrived at the appointed time. They were very attractive and well-spoken and my normally not-all-that-bi wife was bigtime attracted to the fem half. We started making chit chat and getting to know each other and the red flags started flapping wildly in the breeze.

It turned out they were not married or living together but were legitimately dating. Anytime we used the words "lifestyle" or "playing" or "soft swing" etc the fem half would need a full interpretation. She was completely clueless about the lifestyle or anything lifestyle related (red flag#2)

We quickly found out that she was aware they were on "some website" but she was unaware that it was a swinger website and unaware that he had posted pictures of her on it and she had never seen or been involved in the making of their profile (red flag #3)

She had never seen our profile and he hadn't told her anything about us or of our previous conversations. (red flag#4)

When we started grilling her about her lack of involvement and trying to determine if she was even consenting she stated that she left all that up to him and that she trusted him to pick out playmates by himself (red flag#5)

Now normally we would have paid our tab and left at this point but she did seem genuinly interested in pursuing some sort of encounter and my wife was very attracted to her for some reason.

The male half began propositioning us and really wanting for us to get a motel room and play (he was doing it respectfully and appropriately) I ended up asking the fem half point blank if she was attracted to me/us and asked her directly if she wanted to play also and she said yes.

However while this was going on they were chugging down a couple different $200 bottles of wine and ordering a bunch of other potent cocktails and chugging them down one after another (red flag#6)

Well againt my better judgement and advice my wife still wanted to get a room with these two and since it is usually she that is putting on the brakes I figured I'd go along with it (maybe not a red flag but just a dumb move on my part #1)

We got to the room and she was stumblingly drunk but going along with his coaxing (red flag #7 and dumb move #2 for me staying)

They started playing with each other and my wife and I started playing with each other. the other fem got on the bed face down with her ass in the air and her face buried in the bed and he pulled her pants down to her knees and started licking her ass and that is what they did for the next 15-20 minutes. I eventually started poking her in the shoulder to see if she was still conscious and still breathing.

She did come around a little bit and he mounted her from behind and started telling her to suck my cock. At about the 5th time he told her to suck my cock she kept her face buried in the sheets but started feeling around to try and find me on the bed.

That was the final straw. We got up and started getting dressed and while she still layed there face down not moving he was sincerly suprised and couldn't understand why we were leaving. We gathered up our stuff and started heading out and then he kind of realized we weren't happy and started appologizing and saying next time they wouldn't get so drunk.

Needless to say, there was no next time and we learned our lesson about heeding red flags. At least now we have our own Night-Gone-Bad story now:lol:.

There was enough red flags in this story to stop a 500 miles NASCAR race.

Seems someone was not listening to their pit crew and kept trying to race to the finish here. :nono:

It's not a good idea to screw around with drunks. If you don't believe it, ask the Steeler's QB.

Never forget that a little bit of hot can hide a whole lot of crazy...

We are all indebted to you Newpants...you managed use up every lifestyle red flag available for the next 10 days or so...we are free to see whom ever we please...Thanks.

We've done it too...with similar results...nothing tragic, just wasted time.

Hind sight is 20/20 and history is our best guide...

Trace

We are all indebted to you Newpants...you managed use up every lifestyle red flag available for the next 10 days or so...we are free to see whom ever we please...Thanks.

Glad we could bungle for you in advance:lol: That's kinda like in the movie 'The World According to Garp', when they were looking at a house and an airplane flies in out of nowhere and crashes into it. Robin Williams takes one more look at it and tells the real estate agent, "we'll take it! It's been PRE-DISASTERIZED!!!

Never forget that a little bit of hot can hide a whole lot of crazy...

Ever watch NCIS?

Abbie is right, "The crazy ones are always the best."

Best...... hmmmmm.... YMMV....:rolleyes:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By let's do it again
      I haven't seen this addressed here, so I was wondering if anyone has been scammed or attempted to be scammed while swinging? Now we have had single guys lie about having a partner or one couple wanted me to loan them a sizable amount of money. So has any swingers tried to blackmail or scam you?
    • By foozballnow
      Hey everyone,

I know it has to have happened to some or most of you. You are in the middle of your full swap having your way with the other spouse when all of a sudden you or they realize the condom came off!

Knock on wood this has not happened to us yet. We would just like to know what everyone's course of action was after this happened? A friendly fishing expedition maybe?

Did you put a new one on and go at it? Or decide that it was a moot point by then...
    • By JustAskJulie
      When you first brought up the idea of swinging to your partner, what objections (if any) did you have to overcome before they were willing to give it a try?

- Worry about one or both of you falling in love with someone else?
      - Worry about potential jealousy?
      - Worry about family/friends finding out?
      - Worry about you thinking less of them for doing so?
      - Worry that swinging is morally wrong? Religious/ Moral Issues?
      - Worry that your desire for swinging means that they are not enough for you? That you don't love them anymore or will love them less?

How did you handle these questions? What answers did you give? How did you overcome the objections?
    • By TakeAPicture
      So my wife and I are both very excited about getting into the lifestyle, and our only real hang-up is genital herpes. We don't have it and really don't want it. We've read all the literature, understand the risks, and are well-versed in safer sex practices. I see a lot of posts on here about education and fears of contracting an STD through swinging...but have any of you or anyone you know actually contracted an STD through swinging? Not through random hook-ups but through organized activities with other responsible people? What were the circumstances under which this happened? Were safer-sex practices employed?

I guess I'm trying to run the numbers, and since about 1 in 4 women and 1 in 5 men have herpes, it seems like there's a pretty good chance you're going to encounter another couple who has it. Since it's estimated by the CDC that 90% of people with herpes don't even know they have it, you can't count on someone saying "I'm clean!" to really mean anything. They could either be lying, or simply not know. Since condoms only provide about a 50% risk-reduction, with drugs increasing that reduction to 75% and most transmissions are from asymptomatic people, why doesn't everybody have it?

I've been reading through this board, and I don't see any posts from people saying, "Oh crap, I got an STD from swinging last weekend!" It just seems like there would be more. Are there ones I'm just missing?

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Alex
    • By RobLuver
      Hello everyone! I've been reading this board for the past couple of weeks and decided to post some questions to the community. Most of my questions have been answered by reading the posts. Maybe you can help me with a few others.

-----------------
      Question 1:

From the subject line, you know that I love to smell women's butts. There is nothing that turns me on more than a woman with a dirty, sweaty butthole. Especially when a woman has a nice round butt. It is so animalistic and turns me in to a wild sex animal! No joke, I love to smell butts. I got hooked on it when I was around 14 or 15 and became sexually active. I'll always remember the butt smell that would rise when I took off a girls panties. It has become linked to sexual arousal to me, much like Pavlov's dogs. When I think of sexual activity I think of the scent of a woman's butt.

I don't like poop. But I love a woman with a dirty, sweaty ass.

I think there's probably other men out there with that fetish. Most of my former girlfriends have been disgusted when I told them that I like to smell their butts. They usually let me though. Sometimes I'll request that they not bathe for a day or two or longer so their butt is nice and stinky! Then I spread those ass cheeks wide and rub that anus all over my chest. One time a former girlfriend didn't bathe for almost a week--we 69'd for an hour. A few one night stands I've had I've told the women that I wanted to smell their butts. Just telling them that is a turn on in itself because I never know how they'll react, if they'll be cool with it or if they'll freak out (one former girlfriend got turned on by me smelling her asshole). Often, I don't tell them and just do it anyway. Usually if you meet a woman at a bar who is actively looking for sex she's going to be clean and there will be no scent.

Are there any women swingers out there that would accommodate a request from a swing partner to be dirty so he could smell her butt?

---------------------
      Question 2:

From reading this board I've learned that there is little emotional attachment to the sex that occurs between swing partners. Most of the women are loyal to their men other than the fact they have sex with other men.

Do any swingers swap wives or girlfriends for an entire night or weekend?

I would love to borrow a man's wife for an entire weekend of nonstop sex.

----------------------

Questoin 3:

How do I suggest swinging to my girlfriend? I'd be interested in 2 girls, and swapping with another couple. But I am a firm believer in the 1-wiener rule. No other penises in the room but mine.

My girlfriend is great. We've been together for about 2 yeras. But there is no future. I am not going to marry her. I'm certainwe will be friends after we break up. So since I'm not going to marry her, I thought maybe she could be my passport to pussy.

Should I come straight out and ask her if she'd be interested in swinging? (She'll probably say no.) Should I joke about it and see how she responds to jokes? Should I show her this website and let her read it for a few weeks to desensitize her to the thought?

Odds are against her being for this. So I want to bring it up in a way that is the least likely to get a flat out "no". But regardless of what she says I'll respect her decision.

----------

Question 4:

My ultimate fantasy would be to go to a hotel party with 6 or more other couples and randomly draw names out of a hat to choose partners that we'll have sex with and then go back to our rooms and get it on.

Do these kinds of things happen? I heard that it used to be popular to randomly choose partners in the 1970s.

---------

Question 5:

Another fetish of mine is cumming on a woman's face.

Is cumming on a woman swinger's face acceptable? Does this happen? Do any women out there reading this let guys cum on their faces? What would happen if the woman said no and you did it anyway? Sometimes I get a thrill out of doing things that I'm not supposed to do!

Do women swingers swallow? That's a huge turn on too.

Do you women let guys do this when you swing or is it a "husbands" only thing?
      ----------------------------

Question 6:

Spanking. Do any of you females out there like to be spanked? Does spanking occur? I know there are a few women out there who like to be spanked, because I've had them.

I'd love to be in a situation where I spank a man's wife and he spanks my girlfriend and we spank the hell out of them. I spank his wife. He then tries to one-up me by spanking my girl. Then I spank his wife harder. He spanks my girl harder. Oh yeah that would be fun!
      --------------------

I'm sure I have other questions that I can't think of right now.

Thanks for your input, especially you females out there.