Ok we were going to Memphis (for my Job) Shell was going along. We had meet a couple on "MySpace" about 9 months ago...we had chatted ALOT and actually meet for dinner and drinks 3 months ago in Nashville (Knowing we would not play since "Mr Stud" had just had back surgery 3 weeks before and was on activity restriction. That night we had fun, laughed, drank and had a great non-sexual time.

Jump ahead to our trip and we ask them if they want to meet in Memphis. They immediatly said yes.....so we meet in the lobby of the hotel, had drinks in the bar, went to dinner, drank, danced and then went to the hotel room.

So things get going and thus we nicknamed them "Mr Stud and Mrs Dead Fish".

"Mr Stud" and my wife had an AWESOME time....however me and "Mrs Dead Fish" there was something wrong....she just laid there eyes closed and did not seem into it....I asked her if she wanted to stop (several times) and she always said "No, I want you to screw me"....finally I came and she got up and went to the bathroom and closed the door. After about 15 minutes she came out (put panties and bra on) and sat in a chair while I sat naked on the bed....all the while Mr Stud and Shell are still going strong......

So they finish and Shell joins me in the bed I am in, KNOWS I am disappointed, and begins making out and jumps on me THANK GOD knowing I needed some real action....meanwhile I notice MR Stud and Mrs Dead Fish are doing it...once again she is laying on the bed eyes closed and seems totally not into him while he is watching us....a few minutes pass and she is up getting dressed and he is sitting on the bed jerking it.....so Shell gets up on all fours and takes us both on me doggy and him oral....after we finish we chat and talk and Mrs Dead Fish reads the freaking paper....after about 30 minutes she states they need to go.....and they leave......we get home and have an email from her about the GREAT time they had and they want to get together again.......but she never seemed really into it. Supposedly this are expierenced swingers.:(

Any thoughts of similar expierence

Our first swinging experience was with a Mrs. dead fish, too. Highly doubtful it's the same one and it's too darn bad that there are two in the swinging world, but as much fun as we had with our Mr. Stud, we'd just rather not play with them anymore because we really want everyone to have fun.

We've had many more couples since them, and thankfully, no more Mrs. dead fish and our experiences have been pretty good.

Does it just make you wonder how they could have had such a "GREAT" time since she was just a ... well, a dead fish? *shaking head*

Yep, we've been there! Had great time with Mr. Stud, while Mrs. Deadfish just basically laid there. We were a good "friend" match, so we decided, maybe she was just "off" that night. Round 2.....well, again, Mrs. Deadfish made her appearance. We went away for the night with them, and the next morning while me, my hubby, and Mr. Stud played around in the bed, she packed!!! Well, needless to say, we cut out the play while remaining friends with them. They are now getting a divorce, and she claims that she never, ever enjoyed the lifestyle, she was only doing it because she thought that would help their marriage. Although, that was never something she communicated to her hubby or to us, her friends.......Oh well, just another person who wrongfully thought that swinging could fix what was already starting to fall apart! Becareful of the Mr. Stud/Mrs. Deadfish combos!!!!

Yes it does, especially since she was alot of fun before clothes came off. We have thought:?did she have a headache from the red-wine she was drinking? or does just go along to "keep her DH" happy but does not really like swinging and/or possibly sex?

Like I said they were a blast socially, and Shell had a great time, but Mrs Dead Fish marks them off our playlist as far as I am concerned, maybe we should give it a second try....alot of questions.

Personally, I think life is to short for boring sex;-)

Life is way to short for boring sex.....no need for a second chance in my book. We have friends that we have played with that we are not in a hurry to play with again for reason like yours. No reason you still can't be friends. :)

• Confused 1

They may have actually had a "great time" in their version of reality. For some people that is the way things are.

Her version of sex is laying there and letting the man do the work. Or whatever her idea of sex is.

Guest screaminggood

Kind of makes you pity Mr. Stud, doesn't it? No wonder some men are so eager to push their wives into swinging....imagine living with Mrs. Deadfish every night of your life!

What would be the point of a repeat of that? Sounds like she may just be a sexual dud in general and a repeat performance isn't going to change that. For all you know they may be perfectly happily married and she may have in fact had a great time, it's just that she is a lousy lover and a dud in bed.

Or it may be something more troublesome going on. Maybe he is so tired and frustrated over her being such a dud that he is out looking for someone else or looking to get his needs met elsewhere. Or it could be as suggested that she is getting her arm twisted into swinging and is just tolerating it untill the divorce papers get filed.

Either way I agree with the earlier poster that said to stay away from Stud/dead fish-combo couples. The best you can hope for is that you have bad sex with them. At worst there can be a drama bomb waiting to go off.

BTW we have encountered Stud/dead fish combos too but more often it has been the fem half that was the tiger and the male that was the dud.

Couples like this always make me wonder if that isn't why they are swinging... did he bring it up because he wanted the opportunity to have more life in bed?

I personally think that this is really what some women think sex is. We have not only been with a couple with a "mrs. dead fish", but we have been with many of them. Not the majority of women in the lifestyle, but a lot more than I would ever guess.

I actually thought at first that these women just were not into me, but have come to know that this is not the case. I came to that conclusion because in almost all cases the women continue to pursue me to play with them again. I have finally come to the conclusion that laying there like a dead fish and being serviced by a man is really what sex is about for these women. Unfortunately, that really doesn't do it for me.

Funny thing is, it isn't uncommon to hear these same women complaining about all the guys that "can't get it up".

I have finally come to the conclusion that laying there like a dead fish and being serviced by a man is really what sex is about for these women.

You mean...IT ISN'T?!?!

I guess that a woman could be in swinging and think that sex should be no work for her, but wouldn't that require just a massive amount of editing? Wouldn't she notice the other woman/women doing stuff and making noise and having fun?

I still think that if a woman just lays there, her heart isn't in swinging, or possibly in sex at all.

Couples like this always make me wonder if that isn't why they are swinging... did he bring it up because he wanted the opportunity to have more life in bed?

Good point. Maybe he got into it just to see if she would react in a lively manner with ANYBODY.:rollseye:

I myself think that Mr GT has a very valid point. There are IMHO alot of women who don't know what sex can be like. They haven't been told or read or taught that sex can be good for both parties. I was one of those women, WAS...

When I first met Mr LOL, I thought that a blowjob was just to put a cock in your mouth and try not to be disgusted. With some trust and honesty he taught me that it takes a bit more :) Now, not only do I like sucking cock...I think I'm pretty darn good at it.

I'm guessing, but I think Mrs deadfish has been a bit sheltered...sexually. She probably is a bit embarassed to ask advice. Sometimes a good couple can talk frankly and honestly, and see where she's coming from, if you are so inclined :)

Mrs

Had this once myself, though I just assumed she just wasn't that into it/me.

She was a loud party type prior and then she just laid there.

Ah well.

Like I said they were a blast socially, and Shell had a great time, but Mrs Dead Fish marks them off our playlist as far as I am concerned, maybe we should give it a second try....alot of questions.

I haven't run into Mrs Dead Fish yet :lol: But I wouldn't hesitate to meet back up with them. You know that Shelley will have a great time....so all you've got to do is worry about yourself. Lets you concentrate more on Mrs Dead Fish and you. So switch it up the second time around. Maybe separate rooms and tie her up to the bed :EG: ....try some hot candle wax.....bang her on the kitchen counter.......jump in the shower with her when she's washing off. Maybe slip it in her ass if she still enters the Dead Zone (just kidding ladies :hahaha: ). Surprise her with something she probably hasn't done before. Take her out of her "Dead Zone" and see if she responds.

If none of that works.....time to move on.

Brett

I had a much older friend tell me the first time he had sex with his wife, she just laid there, spread eagle, and didn't move. He asked her what was wrong, and if she just wasn't into it. He said her response was "It feels so good I just want to lay back and enjoy it while you do it".

They divorced three years later.

The worst sex I ever had was with a guy who kept telling me to lie still. That's the only time anyone has ever said that to me but apparently some guys might encourage this behavior.

I haven't run into Mrs Dead Fish yet :lol: But I wouldn't hesitate to meet back up with them. You know that Shelley will have a great time....so all you've got to do is worry about yourself. Lets you concentrate more on Mrs Dead Fish and you. So switch it up the second time around. Maybe separate rooms and tie her up to the bed :EG: ....try some hot candle wax.....bang her on the kitchen counter.......jump in the shower with her when she's washing off. Maybe slip it in her ass if she still enters the Dead Zone (just kidding ladies :hahaha: ). Surprise her with something she probably hasn't done before. Take her out of her "Dead Zone" and see if she responds.

If none of that works.....time to move on.

Brett

Jim told me he posted our expierence. Yes I would totally get together with Mr. Stud again...but I admit she was not a fircracker by any means....but Jim, Mr Stud and I had fun:kissface:

Jim thinks she is just not into sex; however, I truly think she did not feel good. She had been drinking red wine and at one point said to me in the ladies room at the restaurant "I love red wine but someitmes it makes me think my head is going to explode" as she was taking an non=prescription headache medicine.

I think they deserve a second chance but my opinion is Jaded I guess...:flashing:

If, during a date, I have reason to believe I won't be as energetic as usual, I will say something. Usually this is not on a first date, but even if it was I would just be up front about it. For instance, about 5 weeks ago we were with a couple we already know, and I had been up the night before feeling sick with food poisoning. I was still pretty fatigued and my stomach didn't feel great yet. So I just said something to him and gave him the option.

I think Mrs. Dead Fish should have been more communicative if she had reason to think she was not at her best playwise, especially with a new partner who didn't know her sexually yet. Personally I would have been apologizing all over the place. Plus, even if I don't have enough energy to get on top or something, at least I can be my usual vocal self or talk more in bed to let my partner know I am enjoying it. If Mrs. Dead Fish was as lively before the play session as you say, then I would have expected her to be forthcoming and apologetic if she was feeling at all apathetic toward having sex.

Last weekend, as I wrote in another thread, I had some breakthrough bleeding with a new partner. I could have let that stop things, and truthfully I felt very embarrassed and therefore inhibited, but I just took a deep breath and told him it had happened before, that I was sorry and that it wasn't hurting me. We finished, and it wasn't long before he was ready for another go :D. I went ahead and gave him a blow job instead of risking more bleeding. So there are ways to be active even if you have something holding you back. I would bet Mrs. Dead Fish is probably always that way. And since you have to travel to see them, is it really worth it? I know Mr. Stud was a lot of fun, and that can definitely enter into decision making :facelick:, but perhaps you should let Jim make the call. There are other fish in the sea. This is obviously bothering him, since he posted about it.

Thankfully, we've not run into a Mr. Stud/Mrs. Dead Fish combo . . . but I'm inclined to think that she's either very sheltered and doesn't know how to "let loose" in bed, or is simply lousy at sex.

That said, I'm with Ivory Towers in wondering how she could just lie there while other women are making noise and moving around. :confused: Lord help that poor woman if she ended up in a room with me . . . :hahaha:

=)

How old was this couple? Your story has a familiar ring to it, but the couple I am thinking of would be some thirty years older than either Jim or Shelly.:rolleyes:

Maybe separate rooms and tie her up to the bed :EG: ....try some hot candle wax.....bang her on the kitchen counter.......jump in the shower with her when she's washing off. Maybe slip it in her ass if she still enters the Dead Zone (just kidding ladies :hahaha: ). Brett

OMG are you busy this Saturday????

:spanking:

Mrs LOL

The worst sex I ever had was with a guy who kept telling me to lie still. That's the only time anyone has ever said that to me but apparently some guys might encourage this behavior.
Perhaps a necrophiliac.

Ok, I hate to admit it, but I have actually said that to a woman before. In my defense, I just got tired of her bucking me off. No kidding, she was wiggling and jumping around so much, I actually fell off of her, and the bed, twice in less than ten minutes.:eek: I told her she either needed to lie still for a bit or get on top. She chose to get on top, and it was all good.

OMG are you busy this Saturday????

Mrs LOL

I am now :kissface: Just gotta pack a few things :EG:

In my defense, I just got tired of her bucking me off. No kidding, she was wiggling and jumping around so much, I actually fell off of her, and the bed, twice in less than ten minutes.

GT....I've lost all respect for you :rollseye: Apparantly that's not you in your avatar hangin' on tight :confused: Sometimes you just gotta get back up off your ass....dust yourself off....make sure your spurs are still sharp.....and jump back in that saddle and show her who's boss :whip:

Brett

Our first swing encounter was with a couple at a club. they came up to us in the pool and asked if we wanted to play. We did and went to a room. While my wife was playing with the male half he went to sleep (he had worked 72 hours straight) the female was very quite and said that she doesn't make any noise while having sex. This made it real hard to stay interested. My wife reached over and massaged my balls to get me off. This really turned us off, but we were lucky enough to meet another couple online and meet them at the same club and have a wonderful time.

Maybe a nice SMACK in the ASS would have helped her, or woke her up. :spank:

Wow, I thought we were the only ones to have an experience with Mrs. Dead Fish, but i guess not. Our first time out we met her and as others said I though it was me. Fortunately our second time was much better and we are still in the swing of things after that.

Mrs. D. here--Mrs. Deadfish sounds like a number of the guys I've been with.

They just want me to blow them awhile, then stick it in, bang until they're satisfied and ask me if I had a good time! DUH!!!!

This lady I once knew had a great name for women like this, "Pillow Princess". I thought that was hilarious. It's not a swinger thing, some people just give zero feedback.

This lady I once knew had a great name for women like this, "Pillow Princess". I thought that was hilarious. It's not a swinger thing, some people just give zero feedback.
Q. How do you know when a princess has an orgasm? A. When she drops her knitting.

Q. How do you know when a princess has an orgasm? A. When she drops her knitting.

I'm so glad I wasn't drinking coffee when I was reading that. It would have been a spew moment.

All the replies to this thread just confirm that there is a variety in a sex life. You just have find someone's variety that you like:lol:

You may not like someone who just "lays" there, but out there is someone who loves this particular piece of variety. It's not right or wrong, just variety.

I had my first club swinging session with my partner a couple of weeks ago. We went to the couples room and jumped onto the bed where another couple were having sex with each other. They started touching us and we ended up swapping.

I have to say that my heart went out to Mark. The guy was really very good, very into the swap and we had great fun. I was a little nervous being my first time and all but he was wonderful. We were laughing and giggling like a couple!

But the woman...oh my goodness, I have never in my life seen anyone so seemingly disinterested in sex. She truly just laid there whilst he did his magic, the guy encouraged me to go down on her which I did, and felt like I was just rubbish (bearing in mind it was my first time with a woman). There was totally no reaction...she had very pale skin and I did wonder at some stage if she was a blow up doll :lol:

But, from a first timers point of view, I actually think that it may have been a good thing. I wasn't sure if I would experience jealousy etc. seeing Mark wih someone else but in fact all I felt was pity!

He told me later that all he could hear was my orgasmic screaming next to him and the two of them were discussing the fact that she has horses :lol:

I asked him if they are there again when we go would he play with them again and fair play to him, he said that seeing as how I had had such a good time with the guy then yes he would...see, that's true love :D

We had an experience with Mr. Stud and Mrs. Deadfish this past weekend!

We were at a club and had met this couple before. I give my guy credit, he was not sure he was into her but she was attractive so we decided to give it a go. He could tell that Mr. Stud wanted me bigtime and I was attracted to him too. R wanted to see me enjoy myself and hoped for the best. Mr. Stud was excited and he and I enjoyed each other. Mrs. Deadfish just laid there with her eyes closed. R told me after they left the bed that had she not made some bucking movement while he was going down on her towards the end that he wouldn't have known she enjoyed herself or for that matter was still alive! R said that the only thing that kept him hard was his seeing me and hearing me and Mr. Stud enjoying ourselves. What a trooper huh?! We won't be trying this couple again to see if it gets any better. Nice people but...oh well

~T

(She's T and he's R)

All the replies to this thread just confirm that there is a variety in a sex life. You just have find someone's variety that you like:lol:

You may not like someone who just "lays" there, but out there is someone who loves this particular piece of variety. It's not right or wrong, just variety.

Yup, I have to agree with you, guess we should've asked "Are you BOTH active participants?"

Thinking back, he was the one doing most of the talking...lol

Lessons learned...

~T

(She's T and He's R)

The post above, that said it could have been the red wine. That is WORSE than an excuse in my opinion. if she knew red wine gives her headaches, and they were planning on playing.. don't drink it. I'm lactose intolerant, so i sure as hell steer clear of the icecream on a "date night", even though most times it doesn't affect me.

i guess it is a pet peeve of mine. I've never had a "dead fish". closest i've come was a swap where we didn't get to go full swap because we were interupted by unforseeable circumstances, but while i was going down on the lady, she (to me) didn't appear to be enjoying things too much... until Mrs Phoenix informed me later she'd almost broken her hand and bitten her ear off several times during the experience (mrs P was making out with her and fondling while i went down).

Mrs P on the other hand hasn't been so lucky. one guy had partaken in a few too many "illegal substances" and could only offer Mrs P a semi flaccid cock about the size of her index finger. unfortunately, his wife seemed to really enjoy the fact i was completely sober and had full use of my organs, and we had a fantastic time. Mrs P has even offered that if we meet them again anywhere, i can play alone with her. but that goes against our rules, and i wouldn't feel comfortable if the situation was reversed, so i've turned down the generous offer.

I have to say in this situation that perhaps you may be at fault in this one a bit!?

We all hear and talk about how some women are "forced" coerced into participating for the SO. If I was in bed or in the room with someone who is SO OBVIOUSLY not into what is going on, I would say that I would feel like, at least in some part of my head, I might have contributed to forcing some one into doing something against their will.

No I KNOW that I am NOT responsible for others, but I don't think that I could really enjoy myself having that rattle in the back of my head.

I would have thrown a flag on the play and said lets take a breather and find out what is going on here?

The first couple we ever played with... she and he kept talking about how insatiable she was, for both genders. And it is true that Mr PB didn't get any sleep that night because she kept waking him up for more. And then she just laid back to enjoy it. Same when I played with her. You could hardly tell when she came. Just smiled... weird. She certainly wasn't coerced, and she kept talking about her wild fantasies for more and even wilder experiences, but wow... it was us doing it to her. Not a reciprocal thing at all. Pity, because he was great.

Oh, and we call them starfishes. Arms and legs outstretched.. and that's it.

Mrs. YZF and I ran into a Mrs. Dead Fish situation about a year ago. Mrs. YZF was her usual ubber enthusiastic self. Mrs. Dead Fish thought she was just going to lay there and it was going to be a bad thing for me.

Little did Mrs. Dead Fish know that our favorite toy for Mrs. YZF and I is the Real Doll we bought a few years ago. I guess the joke was on her! Ha!

After our first swap.

We had some problems, not related to swinging, Mrs. Chitown became Mrs. Dead fish. This just changed this past mother's day weekend.

Our swap was in October of last year. So, you can see how long it was. We only had sex four times after that in 9 months and every time we did, it was dead fish action, no oral, just lay there and accept it. When it was over she got up washed off and didn't say anything.

But when things changed, I had my wife back and hopefully it stays that way.

Mrs. YZF and I ran into a Mrs. Dead Fish situation about a year ago. Mrs. YZF was her usual uber enthusiastic self. Mrs. Dead Fish thought she was just going to lay there and it was going to be a bad thing for me.

Little did Mrs. Dead Fish know that our favorite toy for Mrs. YZF and I is the Real Doll we bought a few years ago. I guess the joke was on her! Ha!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

It may be that MRS. DEAD FISH DOES NOT WANT TO SWING! AND IS RECLUCTANTLY THERE.

By Athena MRS. mllswing WHO IS POLYFIDELITY AND NOT SWING