We once received a swinger's letter from an elderly man (like 85 years old) who was "encouraging" his twenty-something mail order Filipino bride to swing with him.

Anyway, we sent their pics back, said no thanks, and pretty much forgot about the deal until our phone began ringing at all hours of the day and night.

We answered the phone two or three times, tried being polite but got cussed out for our trouble - "You people are discriminating against me because I'm old - I'm going to contact the magazine and tell them.....blah, blah, blah."

Two weeks later, New Year's 1993 just before the clock struck twelve, the dude showed up unannounced on our doorstep with a twelve pack and a totally scared Filipino wife.

Long story short, cops carted him off.

Anyone else ever been totally freaked out by crazies ?

• Sad 1

That's a hard one to top!

We have been very lucky and never had any really bad experiences. A couple of them felt unusual afterwards, but still aren't anything compared to ones we have heard about.

In 1998, I lived in El Paso, TX with my ex-husband. We went out one night to sing Karaoke and ran in to a couple that he knew. The couple invited us over to their apartment and we decided to go with fun intentions in mind. When we got there we sat around talking and they asked us if we want to play a sexual card game. We had never done anything like that before but we said sure, we weren’t shy or anything. They explained that for a certain pair of cards the woman had to give a BJ or kiss the girl or get ate out and so forth.

So we started playing the game and were having a great time :) The girl at one point had to give my ex a BJ, but he didn’t respond well, she had to work hard. I think that upset her a little.

The next round, it was my turn to give the guy a BJ :bj:, so I did and the guy got really erect. I think that upset her a little more.

She started telling me that the last time she played this game that she got a women lover out of it. I had to tell her that although she was pretty, I just was not interested. The game was over after that.

My ex and I were pretty tipsy, so when they offered to let us stay on the couch, we accepted. So they went to their room and we laid down and started getting frisky, when all of a sudden this crazy crazy women comes out of her room with a handgun, waving it around, blabbering about how she’s not good enough for me and how I had sucked her husband’s dick and on and on... Her husband all but tackled her...muttering about having too much to drink (no shit). He had to calm her down and put her to bed. We did not stay the night.

So when Kevin says let’s swing...I must tell you that the crazy bitch scene popped in my brain and made me thoroughly think over trying to swing again. Needless to say everyone that we have met in lifestyle has been chemically balanced. Lol.

:kissface: -Danielle

• Like 1

Hey there, going back to the original post I’m a little confused because you say that you used a contact magazine / swinger letter system where this elderly 85 year old man noticed your add and responded, so how on earth did this man end up with your telephone number and home address? In my personal opinion contact magazines are a total waste of time anyway, but usually they don’t hand out people’s personal information which is to stop things like that happening, and you certainly wouldn’t add your personal information to online adds, so am a little unsure where this 85 year old man even got your details unless you gave them to him yourself. However, have had a similar experience, years ago now when we first started out in this lifestyle we wasn’t sure of how to make contact with other open minded people, so decided to try various things (contact magazines briefly been one of them) and we picked several contact magazines and placed a few decent adds with discreet faceless pictures, and actually ended up paying an extortionate amount, and yes for our time, money and trouble expected some results.

However the results we received were very few, very poor, totally not what we had asked for, was out of our personal age range, and basically lived miles away, we certainly felt a little ripped off or had at least expected more responses, or local interest, but instead we paid a fairly high amount for a very small amount of useless results, and we didn’t even meet a single decent person or couple. One of these people was a male in his late 40’s who sent us a very poorly wrote letter with a few photocopies of a blurry, stained picture of a naked very over weight bolding man (we were in our early 20’s at the time, he was literally over twice our age, and size) but out of kindness we paid the contact company and sent a brief letter back saying “thank you, but no thank you” and returned his rubbish little photocopies, and we moved on thinking little of the event, other than it had cost us more money to respond to someone we wasn’t even interested in at all.

Maybe two weeks past when another letter from the contact company dropped through the door (from the same man) who was still requesting to meet and getting rather pushy about why we wouldn’t meet, he even sent the same rubbish little photocopy back and was fairly rude in his letter, so we just binned the letter and moved on hoping he would get the message, however another few weeks past and we received another letter from him, this time more abusive, pushy and rude, very sexually rude and vulgar, and also asking for this rubbish little photocopy back, and needless to say we just didn’t answer and was hoping he would take the hint and leave us alone. Instead he sent us about another three letters (all through the contact place, all costing him money) and he basically just had a go at us, requested vulgar sex acts constantly, got pushy about why we didn’t want sex with him and so on. He didn’t have our address and was sending post through a contact agency so we didn’t have the worry of him turning up at our door or anything, but it total had about 5 pushy, rude and vulgar letters off the same man, needless to say we never used contact magazines again, online is much better.

So no this experience was not as bad as yours, or even that scary, but yes we have also had problems with mail / letter type systems and would not use them again.

Hey there, going back to the original post I’m a little confused because you say that you used a contact magazine / swinger letter system . . .
You've made an interesting observation, spiritualuk, regarding the uses and abuses if contact magazines. But I trust you realize that the person who posted the original message is not likely to answer you. The member has not visited where since July of 2008:)

Once upon a decade , there was a subcatagory of contact magazines that were all "direct contact". And in general ones, also included direct addresses in some of the ads.

However these usually used anonymous PO Boxes. ( in pre 9/11 days, the USPS would deliver mail addressed to "boxholder" , or obvious fake names, as long as included the box number)

The Ex and I also started out with contact magazines. We didn't own a computer waaaaay back then. There was one guy who sent us a letter wanting to meet, with a few polaroid pics. We did have our PO Box listed for direct contact, and would only contact ads with direct contact info also. Saved money for all. We were not intersted in the guy and sent his pics and letter back to him (he provided a SASE as requeted in the ad). Not long afterwards, we got a notice from the contact company sayin a complaint had been filed by *&^%I regarding not responding to his ad. We were informed that continued complaint would result in our account being removed. I sent them a nice little letter explaining what we had done, and calling the guy a liar. I told them if that was the type of people they were catering too, they could go ahead and remove us, and they were giving swingers a bad name. Many years later, after divorce and a new love, we were at a weekend cookout/party, when the host pulled out some swing mags he had bout at a little store the prvious week for fun. Sure enough, there was the ad, 10 year old pics and all. Everyone got a good laugh out of it.

when all of a sudden this crazy crazy women comes out of her room with a handgun, waving it around, blabbering about how she’s not good enough for me and how I had sucked her husband’s dick and on and on... Her husband all but tackled her...muttering about having too much to drink (no shit). He had to calm her down and put her to bed. We did not stay the night.

So when Kevin says let’s swing...I must tell you that the crazy bitch scene popped in my brain and made me thoroughly think over trying to swing again. Needless to say everyone that we have met in lifestyle has been chemically balanced. Lol.

Wow, that's what happens when one person isn't as into it and the other is, and that's what happens when you walk into a open situation with a narrow idea of what is going to happen. She didn't want another woman touching her man, she wanted to be the one touching and getting touched. Glad nobody got hurt.

I always worry about the other guy that thinks he wants to see his woman getting it from another man, might change his mind when it actually happens. Yeah, you want to see your wife get banged but when you actually see it, there's another guy banging your wife. I know the first time I saw my wife get penetrated it was a bit much at first.

A boring way to bump a thread :), but for us, I can thankfully say we've never had anything close to scary. Anybody else want to share a horror story?

Damn, that is some crazy shit. I mean seriously, wtf? How does anyone think something like that is going to turn out well for them? I know, I'll threaten and stalk them and that will make them give us a second look and maybe change their minds and want to have sex with us. Or second option, they might take a wee bit of offense to this and I'll get my ass beat or shot.

What a dumbass asshole...and an obviously blind one.

• Like 2

Can't fix stupid. Maybe spellcheck was just changing phat to fat...? No, they're stupid and Ms. Padoc is still smokin'.

• Like 1

So I did a threesome with a couple that fancied themselves Vampires.  They were attractive and we had a normal night, in hind sight they talked about the Ann Rice books to an obsessive level, but I like Harry Potter books so I couldnt talk.  Anyways, everything was pretty normal till we hit the bedroom and started getting naked, as soon as my panties hit the floor, it was then that they started biting me, Hard, really hard, it hurt a lot and I jumped and jokingly said no no.  But then they started hissing and pushed me down and started biting me even harder.  I have had people nibble and nip my nipples and stuff before, I'm not a fan but can handle it, and I understand the allure.  Its not for me though I'm not a pleasure from pain type of gal.  This was something completely different, these guys were actually biting me with the intent of breaking my skin and sucking my blood.  It freaked me out.  They bit my neck, shoulders, boobs, stomach, and thighs.  I kicked him back and he fell off the bed,, I jumped up, I ran out grabbed my coat and keys and ran straight out the front door,  I was completely naked under the coat and had left all my clothes.  They tried to stop me when they heard the front door open but they were naked too.  I was in my car and pulling away when he finally ran outside wearing just his pants.  He actually jumped in his car and tried to chase me down but I pulled in a police dept parking lot and xalled for a cop in the parking lot, he kept driving by.  I showed the cop the bite marks and they took me in to take a statement..  It scared me because I don't know where they would have stopped, would they have tried to drink me dry, or did they just like biting and pretending?  I had deep purple and black bruises all over my body, my thighs and neck.  It was an awkward couple of weeks waiting for them to go away, and pretty traumatic, today if anyone even tries to put their teeth on me a little I flip.  

Snapchat-1575606801.jpg

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

Wow thats really F’ed up. And the fact that no means no. Glad that you made it out of that. I hope the police did something about them. That’s not cool at all. 

We met several Eagle fans after a football game who were staying at a nice hotel near the Meadowlands. Maybe I should have been smarter, they were a little drunk most likely drinking all game and still drinking after the game. On top of trying to show off they were nasty to Michael who was just trying to tell them to go slow and be calm. I slowed things up by saying I needed the bathroom and when I came out totally naked and asked who wants to eat pussy. They finally started to behave and we all had good laughs. 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, TricianMike said:

We met several Eagle fans after a football game who were staying at a nice hotel near the Meadowlands. Maybe I should have been smarter, they were a little drunk most likely drinking all game and still drinking after the game. On top of trying to show off they were nasty to Michael who was just trying to tell them to go slow 

As someone that hails from Philly I can say eagles fans are the worst.  I've been to a couple games and I've seen them do terrible things to people wearing the wrong jerseys.   

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, JessicaJamison said:

As someone that hails from Philly I can say eagles fans are the worst.  I've been to a couple games and I've seen them do terrible things to people wearing the wrong jerseys.   

We know all about Eagles fans having been long time Giants fans. As a Jersey girl I can hold my own against a Philly guy. I put on my best Philly accent and tease the hell out of them. “You call that a Hoagie?”  What the fuck is a hoagie. Real men have big Subs. As loud mouthed as they were, three guys trying to impress me and their friends get very shy when their dicks are out. Once I figured who the Alpha was and got him to go down I had them all in control. It’s funny what a pussy does to wise guys. 

• Like 2

Steelers fans are no saints, but the very worst were Raiders fans back in the 70s and 80s.

• Like 1

For me the scariest swinging experience was the first time we met a couple together. We had lived a don’t tell, don’t ask sexual life. She had affairs, I had affairs and after years of turning away we decided to meet a couple together. We were very fortunate that we met the perfect couple who understood we were newbies. Regardless of everything going perfectly well I was still scared shitless watching my wife. The other couple went as slow as we wanted, starting with the wife trying to loosen up my wife, something my wife never did. That part didn’t go as I planned, my wife wasn’t interested. From there we decided that we would go the next step. Watching my wife be the aggressor with a new partner was very scary for me. She totally blanked me out. It made me wonder how many men she had done this with. I wasn’t mad, it just made me wonder. For the first time I wondered how I matched up to her other partners.  

• Like 2

23 hours ago, NoAngels said:

the first time I wondered how I matched up to her other partners.  

I think it is a normal thought to wonder how you match up. Our first was with good friends. The wives are best friends and my wife approached me to join the friends who were already swingers. 

My first thought was why would she want to do this, was I not satisfying her? I even wondered if she had already joined them behind my back. I still wonder about that even if it most likely didn’t happen. 

When my wife was entered I secretly wanted it to be fast without her cumming. When that didn’t happen and I heard her being even louder I too was worried about my own play with her. Was I not giving her the best and now she was finally having great sex. 

I can’t say all men have self doubts or if anybody had the same feelings as me. I have since learned to enjoy her time with others. I hope she is having the greatest sex, not every man can be the best. If she is enjoying it better I am happy for her. I try not to compare my new partners to my wife as sex partners. As someone else once wrote, we do go to restaurants because the food tastes better there and we enjoy new things we can’t do at home. 

• Like 2

On 12/2/2020 at 8:08 AM, NoAngels said:

I wondered how I matched up

The first time I saw hubby with another woman I saw how I didn't match up.  I am very competitive so I just became more sexual with hubby.  He appreciated it, but as I later realized the reason we are non-monogamous is because other sex partners offer something that you spouse cannot, so just enjoy what he's enjoying.  It became even more clear when I started doing the Lezzie thing; as good as dick is, there's something special about another woman.

Me and my Wife looked at a tv show about it and we both looked at each other and said no way. We are way to jealous, me being ultra aggressive from military SOF and my wife being Slavic Russian, we could not do that swap thing. We think it is cool but not for us..

17 minutes ago, NoAngels said:

Why are you on this site? It seems like you have plenty of nothing to add. Are you trying to set the record for posting on a bulletin board that you have no connection to?

Been wondering the same thing.....

• Like 2

Hit the three bars at top right, hit Account, go to Ignored Users, put in who you want to ignore. Makes for a more enjoyable experience. 

Edited by njbm
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, njbm said:

Hit the three bars at top right, hit Account, go to Ignored Users, put in who you want to ignore. Makes for a more enjoyable experience. 

Thanks. I never knew. I can’t stand im- posters who take over every thread. 

• Like 1

As I said earlier, I am enjoying reading these old threads. Many of them would have stayed in the background if not for 10th's seemingly obsessive behavior.

The only bad thing about it is that 10th's late-to-the -party posts is they stand unrebutted and leave poison at the end of the threads for the unexperienced to read.

Those of us who have been around the block a time or two have no trouble properly evaluating those posts.

Blocking this poster would make for a more pleasurable experience for sure.

Remaining to comment when it is called for serves the community down the line.

I keep waiting for the light to go on when he/they realize just how protective most of us are of our marriages and partners, and that possessiveness does not equal love.

Edited by lcmim
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, lcmim said:

As I said earlier, I am enjoying reading these old threads.

I read and read and read and not comment because I am learning from others. I can’t comment intelligently without have the experience the posters are sharing. I also have a life and not the time to write lengthy answers that don’t add anything significant. His claims seem to want others to rebut, nobody agrees which I think says nobody cares. Is he trying to hijack the Swingersboard and chase others away. 
I have spoken to our friends who pointed me to read posts on here, friends who are swingers, they say continue to read and learn. It was pointed out that the poster has as much experience as I do, none. 

• Like 1

BillyandDebbie, I am just guessing.... that they are perhaps circling the event horizon and expressing 1. the state and conditions of their own couples arrangement and 2. their own fears and doubts about what the LS is all about. Without some modifications in their approach I think they would serve themselves best by staying away from swinging.

For example:

Before we started our original agreement had , as an axiomatic truth, my wife's statement that if I EVER cheated on her ( had sex with another) I would be out the door immediately and my own belief that fidelity was integrally linked to sexual behavior. The cheating thing still holds, we choose to define it differently now.

One of the things we had to work through was that faithfulness had little if anything at all to do with our gonads and everything to do with the position we each held in each others lives and world view.

I can identify with the fierce loyalty I see reflected in 10th's posts. WE choose to reflect that loyalty in a manner very different from 10th. In each case though I doubt there is any difference in our views on having each others backs.

Edited by lcmim

On 11/20/2019 at 7:12 PM, padoc said:

Shortly after we moved to Florida (summer 2006) we were contacted by a couple on sls. The age was right and they lived close by. The husband even opened their private pictures. Turns out that their definition of h/w/p was way different from ours so we replied that we weren't a match and wished them well. I then received a number of additional emails that got progressively more obscene and confrontational. The last one described the front of our home and our Bassett hound and he stated that my wife was fat and he'd maybe stop by one day just to meet her. I replied that we usually had 3-somes, me, Mrs Doc and our good friend Mr Glock. I told him he was welcome to stop by anytime, Mr Glock would welcome him. Then I blocked him. This was the photo in which he described Mrs Doc as a fat bitchA in red.jpg. Go figure!!

Miss you Doc!

• Like 2