2_Eros

Swinging horror stories

So lets hear them, folks!

Stories you have heard or your own awful swinging experiences - what are they?

I think the worst I have heard to date was from a couple we met in a club. The guy had been in a previous relationship and had done MFM with his ex and a friend of his. After a while, his ex and his friend began seeing each other without him. He didn't know until she left him and he found out she was pregnant with the 'friend's' child.

? Talk about a rough day.

I was invited to a couple's house and told to bring his favorite beer and her smokes... not an issue. I would not have let them pay IF they had asked. We began with strip poker and she refused to strip! The longer the evening went on the more obivous it was she was not into it but a couple of times I got up to leave the man insisted she was into this and wanted me to stay. When we did start to play she developed a twitch on her face.....

I came as soon as I could and gathered my clothes and more or less ran for the door leaving them on the blanket in the living room

I was invited to a couple's house and told to bring his favorite beer and her smokes... not an issue. I would not have let them pay IF they had asked. We began with strip poker and she refused to strip! The longer the evening went on the more obivous it was she was not into it but a couple of times I got up to leave the man insisted she was into this and wanted me to stay. When we did start to play she developed a twitch on her face.....

I came as soon as I could and gathered my clothes and more or less ran for the door leaving them on the blanket in the living room

So, you knowingly had sex with someone that obviously didn't want to. She didn't outright say "no" so you took it as a yes? Her husband just raped her using your dick.

I've stumbled across a few stories where the female half of a couple has been seemingly(or obviously) against the idea. :/ It is sad how often this seems to happen - I'm a little shocked at how some people can hold that control over their partner.

we heard a story from a newbie couple that was attending one of our parties about a horrible exp. It seems on their first exp, they joined a couple at a hotel that had pretty much planned, from the beginning, to have a rape scene, unknown to the newbies. The newbies, not being informed about the LS, were afraid to call hotel security or police, due to their agreement to be there, and their apparent "consensual" meeting..

The male of the newbie couple was very diminutive physically, to the other male, and was concerned for their physical safety and thus let things play out. basically he watched his wife get raped.. We were the first "club" party they had been to and swore to never meet anyone face to face, without a crowd around, again.. YIKES

• Like 1

These friends of ours went to this couple's house and were not told that the husband was missing an arm. At first she thought she would take one for the team because the other woman was pregnant and this was a big fantasy for her boyfriend. In the end though they told them they had a big day the next day and got out of there.

These friends of ours went to this couple's house and were not told that the husband was missing an arm. At first she thought she would take one for the team because the other woman was pregnant and this was a big fantasy for her boyfriend. In the end though they told them they had a big day the next day and got out of there.

Sounds like a story one would find Tucker Max writing about - but he would have done a one-armed chick. :lol:

Ours was our first time encounter with another couple. Nurse knew the woman from her childhood. We were chatting on SLS and the female of the couple figured out who she was. It wasn't rocket science - it was Nurse's extremely unique name that outed us to them (we no longer use her first name for first contact). So we agreed to meet up for a night out. After going to the local strip club we went back to our place and skinny dipped in the pool. Nurse had a lot to drink, but I was doing okay. The female and I continued to drink. Nurse would take a sip of mine but didn't have her own drink. He wasn't drinking anymore. Every time I would go inside to mix drinks or go to the head he would approach Nurse. When I would come back out he would move away. At some point I turned off the light inside and I could no longer be seen in the Florida room next to the pool where I was making drinks. (From this point forward it's a little fuzzy as to how the sequence of events played out) While inside mixing drinks I looked out and I saw him going down on Nurse. Nurse and the female were going at it on the step when I left, but now he's going down on Nurse and the female is kissing Nurse. This was farther than we had discussed, but I had assumed Nurse was cool with it and we've now escalated to the next level. However, Nurse didn't realize it was him until she herd the female howling while I was going down on her. Nurse was upset and got up and went to the other end of the pool. He followed her and kind of cornered her. I looked up and saw them in the corner to which I thought they were having intercourse. I decided things had gone too far and she was out there on her own. I went inside and passed out. Nurse came inside looking for me and saw that I was passed out. She went back outside and told them they had to leave.

Now, before I get the hammer about abandoning Nurse in a bad situation (potentially dangerous situation), we have already discussed this, I apologized profusely, and agreed this will never happen again. We learned our lesson and now discuss everything prior to us meeting with anyone or going to a club. We have each others backs and are thankful this encounter didn't turn out worse. It actually caused us to f**k like rabbits the rest of the weekend. Weird? :rollseye: ~Captain

basically he watched his wife get raped..

Without hesitation, I'd have taken an ass beating and at least given her a chance to escape.... What a pussy!

I've heard of a lot of horror stories and can't decide which is worse, so I will tell you our worst. We had a vanilla party and invited a couple that we used to play with on a regular basis for about 2 years. I will call them Bill and Barb. Now we hadn't played with them in several months but were still friendly. The day before the party I (mrs jam) gets a text asking if they can bring a friend and I said the more the merrier. So bill barb and we will call their guest tom show up to our VANILLA party and things get strange really fast. Barb is sitting on Toms lap and Bill is serving food to Tom, while Barb feeds him. Our kids are there, friends kids are there, this is a family vanilla event! Later on Barb admits to a vanilla friend that her and Bill are swingers but getting a divorce and Tom is her BF! They didn't tell us any of this before hand and they came out to friends of ours they barely knew! So the next day I confronted Bill and he told me that Barb had created a single female profile on a site without his knowledge until she met Tom. They them started a MFM relationship that ended in the divorce of this couple that had been married for about 12 years. I couldn't believe they came out to our friends! We took a long break after this bc we were afraid they would out us something we do NOT want. Scary but we've moved on thank goodness.

Now that's TACKY! Obviously in the "don't know how to be discreet" category.

I mentioned at work that we had stayed in the resort across the street from Hedo but walked across and took a look. My boss was very interested, always wanted to go there. I told him, I didn't think it was for him. I know he and his wife quite well. He went with his wife. They were not swingers, had just talked and fantasized about such things. She tells me that they go into the hot tub the first evening and get to know three other couples. Someone brings them drinks. Hubby is getting played with and sucked by two of the other women. Hubby get's off so the the other guys suggest that he goes to get another round. They specify that he ask for real coconut. After he leaves, everyone kind of laughs and one of the guys tells her that he will be gone a long time, it takes forever for them to shred the coconut, etc. She gets into the whole thing, playing with two guy's dicks, one goes down on her, when hubby returns she has already been fucked on one guy, and is doing a second while sucking a third. She thinks hubby will be really proud of her. He isn't, he is angry. Next morning, they check out and fly home. Six months later, they are divorced.

My long term FWB and I decided to find a nice female to have a fun birthday celebration for me a few years ago. We found a lady who lived relatively nearby, met her for lunch and again for a drink and then set up the threesome on my birthday weekend. My FWB and I settled into a hotel room with a beautiful bottle of champagne he bought me as a gift. After a short time, the woman arrived. She brought a gallon jug (not kidding!) of white wine and a bracelet she had made me for my birthday (a little weird since we had barely met). We had a drink and got comfortable. The play was ok, not great, because the other woman kept making excuses and getting up from the bed. As my FWB we having a good time, we didn't think much about it and didn't really notice what she was doing. After a bit, I got up to get a glass of champagne and found the bottle empty. I grabbed the bottle of wine and found it nearly gone! I pulled my friend aside and asked him how much he had to drink and he had had only 2 glasses; same as I had. Next thing we knew, the other woman took a laptop out of her bag and pulled up her facebook and started showing us pictures of her kids and grandkids. It was probably one of the most awkward moments I have had. My friend and I looked at each other and quickly made excuses and left. We convinced her to stay in the room and sleep there, worried she would leave and drive after having drunk so much. At 5am, I was woken by my phone going off. It was the other woman, still quite drunk stating that she could not find her car keys and accusing me of taking them. This went on with repeated phone calls over several hours until I called the hotel front desk and told them about the problem. They told me they had a set of keys that were found in the parking lot. I gave them the room number and turned off my phone. Happy Birthday to me! LOL

Unfortunately I have several more stories...

For me, it was a time when I visited a couple where they were more or less beating the shit out of their little toddler. That when I feel like if I would've paid attention better to what they were saying in the whole two months we were talking, it could've all been prevented.

If you guys ever communicate with a couple or single, and they say that one or more other children are living with someone else coming you got to wonder what's going on in that family seriously.

Ours was not that horrible. but we were invited to a hotel party and was told that the ages varied from 30s to 50s (we were early 40s at that time). This was a PJ party and everyone was to show up in sexy sleepwear (under coasts). We arrived at the part and went inside. Out coats were quickly taken and as we look at everyone -every single couple was 20 years our senior. There was even a couple that the female half was in a wheelchair have suffered through a stoke. The good news, we were the hit of the party as everyone tried to hit on us and we felt like rock stars with all the attention. The "horrible" part -we wanted nothing to do with anyone in the place and tried to make a graceful exit within 15 minutes or arriving. To say the least we did not make a graceful exit and just kind of ran out of there. lol

Our very first meeting with another couple. We had ZERO experience in vetting profiles or knowing how to do any of this shit, so it was a fucking disaster. Check out my red-flag alerts (*).

We drove a total of 9 hours* to meet this couple for the first time* at their house* with their kids at home* for dinner*. He was a total dick and treated his wife like shit.* She went out for a cigarette and he says, "Yeah that's it, go smoke yourself to death."****** She asked him to bring a couple of chairs up from the basement and he said, "Don't scratch the wall carrying those chairs."* She said she knew he fucked around on her while he was on the road,* so if he's going to do it, he might as well bring it home.**** Jeeeeezus. We couldn't get out of there fast enough. Talk about painful. Lesson learned: your swing partners are human beings, not plastic toys, so it's important that you like them and can respect them. We didn't think it was going to be that important, since it was supposed to be 'just sex, right?'

• Like 2

:eek::eek::eek: Damn Intuition, that IS a swinging horror story. Kudos for being able to look past that disaster the very first time out and try again!!

. . . He was a total dick and treated his wife like shit. . . .
This is the same dilemma I have with Facebook. I read a story and there is a little thumb-up icon that has the legend "Like This Post." Now if I click on it, does if mean that I liked the fact that these people had to walk though this scene of horror? Does it mean I symphesize?

OK, I clicked "Like". I emphathize.

We have had several first meeting that never resulted in a second meeting. The worst one that comes to mind is the one where the male was VERY enthusiastic...constantly talking about sex and undressing the Ms. with his eyes (nothing really wrong with either). The female, however, was very quiet...hardly said a word and looked bored and out of place most of the time. He just kept trying to get us to leave and go someplace with them (we are always VERY clear, first meetings are just that and there is NO chance of anything else other than meeting). At one point he left the table and she started talking (surprise) that this was just HIS thing...that she wasn't interested in the least. She figured that if she just went along he would 'get it out of his system' and they could move on. She also told us that most of the stuff he posted on their profile was not true (actually, she knew nothing about them having a profile). Instead of them being engaged and in a multiple year relationship, they had only been dating for several months. It quickly became obvious to us that he was actually looking for her replacement and she was thinking once she 'did this', he would stop asking her to do it and they could move forward towards happiness and bliss. Luckily, there was a landslide in our backyard (or some other emergency) and we had to leave early. We weren't even in the car before we were both laughing about the two of them...

:trainwreck:

• Like 1

Wouldn't say this is a horror story, just embarrassing. Our first house party. We had only played with one couple before this. My husband and I never use condoms and we didn't with the couple. Now we are with people we never met and condoms are being used. I am playing with one of the men and are pretty hot and heavy into oral when he hands me a condom. I couldn't get the thing opened and had to ask him for help and then when I went to put it on him I put it on inside out. I know I ruined the moment for him.

Having a hot naked woman try to put a condom on...well, it's kind of hard to truly ruin a moment like that. There's a HOT NAKED WOMAN WANTING TO PUT A CONDOM ON YOU SO YOU CAN HAVE SEX WITH HER!