PDA

View Full Version : that time of the month

couplegone2wild
05-05-2004, 08:33 AM
head bang
This figures!!! We finally meet a cpl close to our age, who we think are very sexy, we get along and then wham, aunt flo comes to town!
We met the m half and hung out and had a great time, nothing sexual. Tonight we are meeting the f half as well face to face. We had all hope to do what we are all here for.
My question is I am ok with my hubby telling me he doesn't care if auntie is in town, but im not sure about another guy saying that, esp for our first time together. Do i wait until it is brought up or do i say up front listen guys, it has nothing to do with you auntie came into town?
This might seem like a simple question to some, but we are new to the lifestyle and im unsure of how to handle some of these things. Thanks in advance.

j

fun_couple
05-05-2004, 08:41 AM
Just tell them your broken this week....,. with a little sad face... :-( they will understand.

Best of Luck!

KentuckianaCPL4
05-05-2004, 08:47 AM
Ditto

They will understand.

Ken & Rox

SnSnLex
05-05-2004, 11:45 AM
Dito Been there,done that. We find it best to let people know early on so they don't get their hopes up for what might happen.

fun_pairTX
05-05-2004, 12:39 PM
They will be understanding, but just in case I'll buy some stock in the Chapstick Co..............

BradAndJanet
05-05-2004, 05:33 PM
couplegone2wild, you might find this thread (http://www.swingersboard.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7144) informative... :)

-B

jcbicouple
05-05-2004, 07:24 PM
We say, if you want to still meet: Just let them know that you'd love to still meet for chatting, drinks or whatever, but you won't be able to "do" anything this time. Then let them decide if they want to delay the meeting until you can do more, or if they want to meet just to have a good time without sex. :)

mrs good times
05-05-2004, 07:33 PM
I have had this happen too. We informed the couple but offered to still play, me from the waist up only. They accepted and I had a great time watching the two Mr.'s play with the female.

tisha
05-06-2004, 06:48 AM
We say, if you want to still meet: Just let them know that you'd love to still meet for chatting, drinks or whatever, but you won't be able to "do" anything this time. Then let them decide if they want to delay the meeting until you can do more, or if they want to meet just to have a good time without sex.

I agree, I just tell people the truth, but sex would be a no no for sure !
Mrs. K

JustAskJulie
05-12-2004, 02:52 PM
Definately be upfront about it and let them know what you are comfortable with in the situation and then see what happens from there.

There are several topics here related to this that you might want to look through as well. one thing that comes to mind for me is a product called "Instead", it's like a little cup that goes up inside of you to contain the flow and you can still have sex with it in. I've used it several times and it works quite well unless it's a super heavy day.

PLZUREZONE
05-15-2004, 08:11 AM
insteads definitely do work great...although I do admit I havent used them outside of hubby and b/f....I do have several friends who have. If actual penetration isn't what ur willing to do while on ur cycle (we all have our preferences)....it still allows for some hot touching and intense foreplay..If the chemistry is there...the foreplay will still be HOT, and the rest can come (NO PUN INTENDED lol) at your next meeting..

curcpl_2004
06-08-2004, 11:26 PM
We have to agree here be up front with the couple. Our first meeting this happened with the other lady. We still met and had a good get to know you time. We set a second time for the possibility of sex and I got it a few days before, and told the couple that. We re scheduled for another time. Wasnt a big deal... it happens. People understand that.

C & D

4forfun
06-09-2004, 02:13 PM
Hi, That happened to me about 2 weeks ago just as we were walking out the door and it was our first time too, (nerves we think) but we told the single guy and he was cool about it. We still sort of played and enjoyed, so don't worry about it these things happen.
Mrs F