We haven't looked for new couples in a few years, and just started last month. What I am sort of amazed to see (and I don't recall this before) is how many people do close up shots of their penis/vagina. Some ONLY include said shots, as if a nice vagina is all one needed to see to determine attractiveness. It is not like there is anything special about their genitals. It is not a single male showing his massive member but couples just sort of saying 'here are our naughty bits, mail us'.

To add insult to injury, the poor digital photos/scans often make them look very unappealing.

Maybe it is just us, but we never respond to ads where the primary focus is on the nether regions. We sort of assumed you had those parts before we saw them and if everything worked out we would see them.

So if any of you think those ads are good or have one yourself, my question is why? There has to be a reason so many people do this, and we just don't get it.

We haven't figured that out ourselves. Saw a penis with glasses one time looked like an old uncle of mine. A plain ole "G" rated pic is all we ever need to see.

The way I see it, those who insist on putting those "genital only" shots have very little to offer in the way of other physical characteristics. I never respond to those ads, nor do I find them enticing at all. And you're right, the poor quality of the pics actually turns my stomach sometime. G rated pictures are the best to see people how they actually present themselves (vacations pics, candid shots, etc.) Keep in mind also, that most of the time the men are posting those ads, and they- for some reason- think that you want to see how their ball sack looks in the natural lighting of their bedroom. As if that is the deciding factor as to whether or not you want to party with them or not.

We want to see someone smile, we also want to know if they can't smile (whoa). The basic undercarriage of homo sapiens comes in two models only, please take the time to show us where you are different.

ok, We know this is really bad, but we were really tired of getting this type of pic, when a guy sent us a picture of his...you guessed it! Dick! Our response to him was "So, What you're saying is that you're a dickhead?" Bad, we know, but it was funny! and he took it well, said it was funny, and sent us a face pic right away. LOL!

I think a few good quality closeups of genitalia (in context) go nicely in a photo spread. Some people really do have very nice looking naughty bits, and if you've got it, show it off. But full body pics(with or without clothing) preferably showing the face, must be included. And it would be nice to see both halves of the couple.

We make sure we post a variety of photos whenever we place an ad. The first one we post is always a g-rated photo of the two of us together, to establish that we are a real couple. Frankly, we’re suspicious of ads where the couples appear only in separate photos. However, we also post g-rated photos of us individually just to give a different perspective on how we look. Then we post one or two of Sheryl’s public flashing photos to show how much we enjoy that activity. Lastly, we post a few explicit photos showing how much we love to get wild in bed.

Like Tantra, we believe that a few genitalia close-ups can work well in the context of an entire pictorial. While we do have some full-body explicit photos we like to post, the majority of our explicit photos are of the close-up variety. This is because most of the time we are taking the photos by ourselves. Beyond blowjobs and a couple of positions for intercourse, there’s not much you can shoot when you’re also doing the fucking. Furthermore, it can be difficult to find other couples who share our photo-taking fetish, so we don’t often have others available to take pictures from angles we can’t achieve alone.

We should also add that with the obvious exception of genitalia shots, we always show our faces in our photos. We understand that many couples refuse to do this in the name of discretion, but we hesitate to answer ads that don’t show any faces. Believe it or not, it’s Sheryl who feels most strongly about this issue! While we don’t wear our lifestyle on our sleeves, we don’t hold any fear of being “outed” to those who may not be aware of this aspect of our lives. We prefer to play with couples who have this same mindset.

So when you see an ad that prominently features genitalia close-ups, it’s possible that the couple who placed the ad simply hasn’t found a suitable photographer and is trying to remain discreet. However, that’s still no excuse for photos which are bad from a technical perspective. Regardless of what the subject is, it’s a turn-off to us if the photos are out of focus or poorly cropped.

We don't post pictures because of work issues but will unlock on request. We have G rated pictures and at least one with both of us in it.

I agree that in a mix of photos, close ups are okay. But one thing that I don't understand is the amount of ads that are out there that just show the female and not the male. At all.

If you are going to post pictures, I think that there should also be a picture of the male. I don't have any real issue if they are on seperate pictures - sometimes you only have each other to take the pictures if you don't have a timer on the camera.

Originally posted by newbies123

...one thing that I don't understand is the amount of ads that are out there that just show the female and not the male. At all. If you are going to post pictures, I think that there should also be a picture of the male. I don't have any real issue if they are on seperate pictures - sometimes you only have each other to take the pictures if you don't have a timer on the camera.

Thanks for bringing that up. We neglected to touch upon that issue in our original post. This is another issue that Sheryl feels very strongly about. If we see an profile that does not show photos of the male, even if everything else about the ad seems perfect, we will move on to the next profile.

However, we don't think the lack of a timer on your camera is an acceptable excuse for not having a photo of the two of you together. When it comes to g-rated photos, you can ask family members, friends, or even strangers to shoot photos for you. Getting a third party photographer is a challenge only for x-rated photos.

[ We sort of assumed you had those parts before we saw them and if everything worked out we would see them.

LOLOLOL We HATE those emails!!! Those don't even get responses from us....ugh

b and s

Should I show the world my cunt? facelick

We've just started out and placed our profile on a couple swingers sites in the past six weeks. I see lots of pictures of cocks and cunts on those sites!

Could not imagine putting pictures of my cunt or my hubby's cock online at this time, BUT I WONDER...

How will I feel a year from now after we've been actively swinging.

You experienced swingers out there, did you start out like us--not wanting to expose your private parts?

Can I expect to "open up and spread" on my site a year from now?

Is seeing peoples genitals (as an introductory pic) more important than seeing their smiling face and physique?

Mrs. LM

We hate getting genital pics! A tasteful nude shot is OK, but we really prefer a G rated photo, that shows what the person really looks like, before meeting. We don't put pics of our faces in our online ads and profiles (we do send them to potential playmates), but we don't put genital shots in there either. We can't imagine using a genital shot as a measure of whether or not we find someone attractive.

We've been placing online ads for about 7 years now, and have never had the urge to "open up" and put shots of our private parts in the ad!

It's funny you ask that because I expected to open this thread and find another thread from someone complaining about having seen TOO MANY pictures of people's private bits.

It's a question we've pondered here several times... why do people insist on thinking that the first thing everyone wants to see if your dick or your cunt. Is that really the first impression you want to give someone?

We will not respond to people that send us "private" parts as their only picture or if that is all they have on an ad or on their profiles.

Me, as the male half of a couple, I have no desire to see those parts of either party. If that is the best they have to offer then I have no interest.

For us, genital pictures intended as an introduction - either when they're on a profile or sent to us by e-mail - are a :nono: After all, what can we tell about the people attached to those genitals? Not much.

We won't respond to private part pics. Unless the penis has a second head or there is something equally unusually about the ladies genitals, there is no need to share. For us it is all about personality (and sometimes spelling); a smile or sparkle in the eye.

If all the ubiquitous head on shots of erect dicks taken by men of while clearing sitting in front of their computer with the family digital camera, or worse web cam, were erased from the internet, the world would be a much better place . If these guys can't even get their wives to take a picture of their raging woodies, then I doubt their playing as a couple. But men trying to get someone to talk their wives into playing is a whole other topic.

-- Bunny

There is nothing that turns us off faster than profiles filled with close-ups of genitals. If you see 50, you've seen em all!

This is a little off topic but seriously, we never post face pics in private forums but have no reservations about posting them on private or paid sites and we have never had a problem.

Oh, we were recognized by a co-worker once. SHe sent a mysterious note that said, "i know you guys..." along with some hints about her identity. About a week later, we received another with more clues. By the third, we knew who she was. At first, we were a little embarrassed but then figured, if she was there - she was looking for the same thing as us. Everything turned out great and while we do not swing together, we have attended parties with her and her husband and count on them as friends we can talk to.

Another quick story about genitals...

We answered a letter from a guy several years ago against our better judgement. His profile showed a close-up of his crotch but otherwise was well-written, as was his letter. When we met face-to-face, we were shocked to find out it was a client of ours! Neither of us had face pics posted at the time and we didn't recognize each other's voices on the phone.

In the end, we had a huge laugh about it and ended up playing together. Afterwards, S whispered to me, "that wasn't him in the photo!" after remembering the photo showed a mole in a very obvious spot. We never said anything to him cause we had a good time. But it just goes to show you -- you never know...

We would have to say, seeing pics of peoples genitals really gets old after a while. Like it was said before, when you see them once you have seen them all. And it is a real turn off to see those right away and that tells us that they are not interested in friendship at all and only interested in sex. We have found there is more to swinging than just sex. So to us, we would rather see a g-rated pic of them so we know who we are talking to. Well, I hope that this helps.

:8-0::

Guest Mr&Mrs-naughty

Dito Dito

we actually changed our ad to 'no single males' because they couldn't seem to control their crotch pictures.

So far, other couples have been very good about only sending g rated pictures.....we don't ask for them, we just figure anyone who would send an uninvited crotch shot is not worthy of our time because that is not the type of people we are looking for.

We are trying to find FRIENDS in our area-we've got the clubs if we just want sex. hehefacelick

I've seen many ads saying emails sent with "private part pics" will be ignored and personally, I've never thought about posting or sending a "private part pic" of myself. I think its alittle too much for the first thing you see to be their cunt or dick. A nice shot of your face and body works for me!:bj:

When we write to a potential playmate, we request a "g" pic and state that we assume they have all the right parts. "Crotch Shots" are a MAJOR turn off for us. Taseful nudes are great, but until we've talked a bit, I like normal snap shots

b

When we talk with other couples and they ask us for "naughty pics right away, that is another turn off for us. We feel that if they can't be happy with g-rated pics, then they are not worth our time. Never mind the fact that we don't even have any r or x-rated pics. Just when we get people who don't want to see clothed pics of us, and only wanting to see nude or explicit pics, it really is a turn off for us.

As we have said before, we want to develop a friendship with people before we do anything sexual with them.

Hope that this helps.

:bj:

The shots, any correspondence, and all record of the couple is immediately shuffled off to our delete file, known in more common vernacular as our "fuckit bucket".

What we really dont like, as of lately, is talking with someone via websites, and they want more pics of us. Both sites that we are on have enough photos of us. No crotch shots, or OB-GYN medical maps :eek: are posted there. There are some tastefully (IMHO) shots of us, but nothing like close up....detailed. Ugh!

We spoke with one cpl, and they were not paying members of the site and they were unable to view the photos, so they hammered us. Insisting for us to email photos of us. I did!! Me in my bathing suit and Stacie in hers....nuff said...we have not heard back from them..heheheh...no love lost either. Anyway, we agree with ya'll, we like tastefully shot nudes. I dont have to see the purple headed one eyed trouser snake to know that the male half has a cock, nor do I wish to see a womens' "kat" from a GYN-Dr's. point of view.....shows no class to us!

LeeSurrender

Originally posted by fun_pairTX

The shots, any correspondence, and all record of the couple is immediately shuffled off to our delete file, known in more common vernacular as our "fuckit bucket".

:rofl: I love it.

We have some nude shots of us on a few pay sites, although we have to manually release them to be viewed by a specific person. And yes, in a couple of them you can even see Bunny's facelick pussy. But crotch shots? Not happening, and anyone who sends us pictures like that goes into the bit bucket.

I've seen more pussies than Carter has little liver pills. Some were quite pretty, some were plug ugly. But something like that needs to be part of a larger whole, not something close up like you'd see in a medical book. I can only account for the preponderance of crotch shots, and the desire for same, to the wants of the more shallow members of the male sex out there.

-- Bear

We had one couple email us and ask if we wanted to chat that night and get to know each other a little better. We decided that would be cool, so at the right time, we logged on and when the chat window opened up, we got a view that usually only an OB/GYN gets!!!

I couldn't believe that this couple opened a 'get to know you' chat with live webcam footage of their parts...

we suddenly had internet problems and had to go...

Everyone thinks their what Monty Python used to refer to as "naughty bits" are so damn unique. It is time everyone faced the fact that 99% of the time "PARTS IS PARTS". We don't want to see a penis that wishes it were an Anaconda nor do we want to see a vaginal tunnel that looks as if it might have its own echo. Come on people send us a pic of the two of you together SMILING. Half of the pics we see, the people look like they are constipated. Gimme a break! Who are ya tryin ta meet? The Tidy Bowl Man?

Sorry for the rant, it just felt good.

Originally posted by fun_pairTX

Come on people send us a pic of the two of you together SMILING. Half of the pics we see, the people look like they are constipated. Gimme a break! Who are ya tryin ta meet? The Tidy Bowl Man?

:rofl:

Ah, note to self. Retake pictures when not constipated.

This is something I just don't get, I think it's so lame.

If my first encounter with anyone is a dick, pussy, ass or tit shot - buh bye.

Hmmm... I think I have really sexy elbows.... maybe I will post a picture of a closeup of my elbow. :rolleyes:

One woman's genital picture looked like she had a yeast infection(?), a white foam seemed to be peeking out of her. But then, I've never had an infection so I don't know.

Another appeared to have a BIG warty growth on her labia.

I had to wonder, what do their faces look like? :(

Originally posted by LikeMinds321

One woman's genital picture looked like she had a yeast infection(?), a white foam seemed to be peeking out of her.

Maybe it was a cumshot / creampie pic? Either that, or she really was "baking bread" down there. (ewwwwww) ::P:

UCK UCK UCK!!!

just plain nasty

yeah, I'd be wondering what their faces looked like too UGH

I always have to wonder what on earth guys are thinking when they send up the close up penis pics as a way of introducing themselves. This is DEFINITELY not a way of making a good first impression on me!

To me, the only thing worse than a guy either emailing these pics to me, or the guys that put these pics on their profiles....would be the guys that insist on messaging me to ask me what i think! When I encounter guys like this I am ALWAYS brutally honest with my opinion of their pic..... "I think your pic makes you look like a total dick!" (or in one case a "total ass")

There are enuff real people out there that do know how to make a good first impression, I dont need to deal with the "dicks" of the world :)

New Temptations we hear you. Sometimes you can tell by the name of the profile too.............. If we see a profile entitled "Magic Dick" it better be a profile of the harmonica player from the old J.Geils Band or they are getting dumped and fast.

Originally posted by LikeMinds321

One woman's genital picture looked like she had a yeast infection(?), a white foam seemed to be peeking out of her. But then, I've never had an infection so I don't know.

Another appeared to have a BIG warty growth on her labia.

I had to wonder, what do their faces look like? :(

You may not want to know. Maybe the genital pictures showed her best features! :rofl:

Windsor said "Maybe the genital pictures showed her best features! "

There was a guy that belonged to a carpool who would rush out of the house in the morning turn on the steps and kiss his wife's crotch good by...........the driver asked him after observing ths as an ongoing habit why he did that. His only reply was "her breath in the morning smells terrible".............