Elusive BiFem

Very Best Swing Experience

This has probably been asked before, but I couldn't find it...

So, thinking back...what was your very best...all-time #1 in memory... swing experience? What made it the very best?

If you haven't done any swinging...yet ;)...what do you see as being the best for you? (This might be part fantasy, but dreams do come true!)

- EBF :)

Originally posted by Elusive BiFem

So, thinking back...what was your very best...all-time #1 in memory... swing experience? What made it the very best?

There have been so many for me.... as I've been "THAT WAY" :rofl: all my life but...one that comes to mind is....

This past New Years Eve we threw a fantastic house party. There were about 15 couples and a few singles -- both male and female -- here. The party theme was A Masquerade Ball. Everyone was require to wear a hand made mask until the unveiling -- midnight (we still played but WITH the mask on!!). I spent a lot of time building up to the party....sending guests pictures of the house all decorated up etc. With all the buildup and many people really went all out with costumes that there was ENERGY in the air.

As the excitement built until midnight then we did the count down everyone kissed their respective SO's and the games began!! We had several areas of the house set up for everyone’s comfort...the basement was done in dungeon style (my favorite...whip me beat me make me feeeeeeeeeel cheeeeeeeeeap!! :8-0::) the garage set up for the smokers (it took three months for the smoke smell to dissipate!!) The living room floor was covered with mattresses for one big orgy room. Three other rooms were available for those who needed a bit more privacy.

I think what made it so special for me was several of the guys got together to thank the hostess (that would be ME ) and a fantasy was fulfilled -- think many men servicing me :8-0:: -- Damn just getting wet thinking about it!!

Thanks for letting me bring back that fabulous memory EBF!!!!

Deb

Guest Willbfun

I would have to say our first time was the best. It was unplanned and we were with long time friends. After a night of dancing at a club, we returned to their place, and things just happened. We had never even discussed the idea. We found out later the couple, had done it several times.

After 10 happy years of marriage, we decided the change was good. We decided against doing it with friends again. Mainly because we are from a small community, and was afraid of gossip.

For our first time everything went smooth. I don't think if we had planned it things could have worked out that good. We could have been a little nervous, but it never bothered us. Later on the way home my wife kinda blamed the other lady for being too agressive. But I reminded her, she didn't hesitate any once things got started. She agreed and we are still good friends with the couple. We talked to them and told them how we felt, and they understood.

Mine was exactly like yours, Willbfun...completely unplanned, spontaneous, and with very good friends of several years. In fact, I had no idea that anything such as "lifestyle" or "swinging" existed and still had no idea for a good many years to follow. No preconceived ideas...nothing. That made for the best, IMO.

We were also with really close friends as well. We had not told our friends we were swingers so they didnt know. We were all over there at there house one night and we started a game of strip poker and it all went from there. What a night to remember, this also lead to the other couple becoming swingers as well and we still play with each other.

Very interesting that you all had similar unplanned experiences with close friends. Question for all who have posted: Did the experience progress into a full swap or did it stop short of that (soft swing)? Also...voyeurism coming out here...details would be salaciously appreciated!! Love to hear how far you went with the other couple regarding specific acts and how you & spouse reacted to the events during & afterward, if that's not asking too much (and you enjoy reliving the event).

Here are some questions we have:

(1) When you say "things just happened", who began & how did the swapping start?

(2) Had you discussed the possibility beforehand? Was it the first time for the other couple, too?

(3) Did you stop at some point and give verbal assent or did things just keep going once they got started?

(4) Did you start out with your own partner and then swap?

(5) Was it a mutual, simultaneous sort of thing, or did one pair approach the other?

(6) Were you in the same room or bed together or in separate spaces?

(7) Did you go into separate rooms at any point?

(8) If a full swap happened, did you have sex with your own partner after swapping (and, if so, was it in their presence or later after parting company)?

(9) Were your friends' sexual techniques (or anatomies) significantly different from your spouses (and if so, was that a positive or a negative)?

(10) Did you stop at some point just to watch your spouses?

(11) Was there any "verbal encouragement" between spouses or did the partners more or less "just do it" without any verbal acknowledgement of what was happening?

(12) Do you think the fact that your experience was with friends added to the taboo aspect, or did it make it seem more natural? (13) Was there a romantic setting (music, etc.) or was this just a spontaneous event that could have happened anytime?

(14) Was alcohol (or other substance) a factor, in your opinion? (15) Were there any other "firsts" that happened (such as homosexual contact, ffm or mfm contact, etc.)?

(16) What is your favorite image or memory of your spouse from

that event (a specific act, position, or moment such as orgasm)?

(17) Was it hard to relate to your friends afterward or did you find yourselves mentally reliving the event or picturing your friends naked?

(18) Did you use condoms? Was there any internal ejaculating (either oral, vaginal, or anal)?

(19) Speaking of anal, was there any anal contact (touching, actual penetration, or other)?

Reading about the real thing (awkward moments & all) is so much more erotic than (most) "erotic" fiction! If this seems trite, think of it this way: to the unitiated, the thought of cumming inside a good friend...who is the spouse of a close friend... in the presence of that close friend...with YOUR spouse present and watching...is positively mindblowing (somewhat akin to climbing Everest). So hearing about it is the next best thing. Thanks for providing any juicy details. Your experiences may not inspire us to go all the way with another couple (unless the right opportunity presents itself...threesome is more likely right now with a divorced female friend), but your experiences provide some good fuel for our own bedroom encounters. Hope this doesn't come across as sleazy or selfish). Thanks for any answers...here's hoping some of you enjoy sharing, especially first-time experiences (although all "best" experiences will be appreciated).

Well I will try to answer some of your questions. First of all we started out playing a game of strip poker and comments were made about each other during the course of the game. Well we all ended up without our clothes and the female half of the other couple said to all of us since we dont have any more clothes on then we are going to have to start performing acts. Well we discussed this between all four of us, it didnt bother us because we were swingers but they werent and they decided that we would not stick with our partners only. We did a full swap that night.

This was the first time for the other couple, but they were interested in swinging before this ever happened.

We actually did start out with our own partners but that didnt last long before we had decided to change partners. It was a mutual agreement between all four of us.

We were all in the same room and it stayed that way the whole time and we still do the same room when we get together to play.

We did have sex with our own partners after we were done but it was there we didnt wait until we went home to have sex. Techniques are always a little different from everyone but this was a good thing. We all did end up watching one another. We did encourage one another the whole time. It was a event that wasnt planned but we all are really glad it happened. I prefer to be friends with someone for awhile before we actually swing with them. No there was no drinking involved in what happened. At the time there was no bi experiences going on but i will add that now there is between me and the female half of the couple. We give the guys something to look forward to when we get together now. I will add that this experience happened 8 years ago and we all are still best of friends and we still get together at least 3 times a year for play. It wasnt awkward at all to see them after what happened, it is something that happened and we continue this lifestyle together now. We did use condoms even tho we had known this couple for 4 years prior to this actually happening. It is better to be safe than sorry in my opinion.

I hope this answers some of your questions.

Originally posted by rounder

Thanks, Thump! Now...how about the rest of you (said hopingly).

Sorry...Rounder! I had to "earn" my experiences. Now certainly you don't think I'm going to allow you to swing vicariously!!

Hey buddy...ante up! Tell your tales!

- EBF ;)

We've had thee memorable experiences:

- Angie (my wife) wanted a gangbang, so we spent months looking for guys to participate and after weeding out the losers we were left with six guys (including myself) and one other female. Over the next threr or so hours, she fucked and sucked everybody there and got showered in cum from four of the six guys (the other two couldn't cum, nerves I guess). She loved it and would like to do it again.

- The second one happened at a house party. Angie had always had this fantasy about doing sloppy seconds and she got her wish that night. Along with myself, she got another guy to take turns fucking her. Over the next hour and a bit, she took five loads of cum in her pussy (two from him, three from me) and left a very happy woman.

- Finally, we had a threesome with a woman at another house party. The two ladies went at it for a bit before they got me involved to supply some hard dick. I fucked our partner first and then fucked Angie and delivered a load in her pussy that our partner then proceeded to lick out. That had to be the hottest experience I had ever had! :D

One experience that I (Sheryl) had about 9 years ago was when I was married to my previous husband we used to go out to Southern California about everyother month for 4-5 days and this one time we went some of our friends were doing a swing party/photo shoot at a hotel in Anaheim that had pools in the suites. There were about 15-20 couples there and they did the photo shoot and then the fun started. There were bodies all over the floor/beds and furniture in this room. This was really neat and about 5 hours after the party started everyone went over to the restrautant to get something to eat and then we went back and started all over again. This was a pretty cool experience and I do remember the next year I went to the Lifestyles Convention there were some of the photos in the erotic art show. That brought back some great memories of that night!

One experience that I (Sheryl) had about 9 years ago was when I was married to my previous husband we used to go out to Southern California about everyother month for 4-5 days and this one time we went some of our friends were doing a swing party/photo shoot at a hotel in Anaheim that had pools in the suites. There were about 15-20 couples there and they did the photo shoot and then the fun started. There were bodies all over the floor/beds and furniture in this room. This was really neat and about 5 hours after the party started everyone went over to the restrautant to get something to eat and then we went back and started all over again. This was a pretty cool experience and I do remember the next year I went to the Lifestyles Convention there were some of the photos in the erotic art show. That brought back some great memories of that night!

My first swinging experiences were while married to my now ex-husband. Up to the story I am about to share, I would have to say the activity had been "pleasant", but nothing of a mind-boggling nature. I told this story very early in my membership here, but as it remains a "landmark" experience in my life, changing me from that point forward, I believe it bears repeating. If you read it the first time, don't stop me - I want to hear it again myself. :rolleyes:

I had gone into the lifestyle feeling beyond bi-curious but definitely not certain about anything. Our first time with another couple had not included anything between myself and the lady, it just kind of worked out that way. Actually, that is how things worked twice more after that. My bisexual urges were getting stronger, the desire was definitely there. ;)

The week following our 3rd experience (3rd couple), the female called and invited me to lunch. She didn't work, I did. I met her at a Steak and Ale - we had wine with our lunch. By the time I called in to work with some excuse about why I wouldn't be back, we were about to drink the third glass of wine. Two sips into it, she suggested a bubble bath and some champagne at her home might be a pleasant way to spend the afternoon (which was one of those hazy, rainy afternoons made for just such activity). Think that was one of the fastest exits from a restaurant I'd ever done.

Logistics dictated that both cars had to be driven, and following her home was delicious tingling torture. We actually did manage some time in that bubble bath - but the champagne and ever increasing arousal made us realize we might drown if we didn't move into the bedroom. What followed was of course one of the most exquisitely memorable afternoons of my life. It developed she had only had a bit of kissing as part of foursome activities and had not been quite sure what her comfort level might be despite what her desires seemed to indicate. So we were each others first. I feel sure that being able to just give ourselves up to one another with complete abandon added to the perceived perfection. It was not planned by either of us ahead of time; it was just one of those "God's in his heaven and all is right with the world" times. :claps:

My husband was swept away as well, hearing the details when I finally got home at around 10:30 that night. He was wise enough to realize the "benefits" to him were just beginning. He could not have ever "packaged and bought" what the experience did for me and my sexuality. :)

When this topic comes up, and I am asked my advice for first encounters of an ice-breaking nature - I recommend when that time arrives: give the ladies their time together alone. Without the men even in the room. And whenever possible, without the ladies feeling any time constraints from the men. The benefits to all are enormous; the quality of the foursome activity is enhanced because of it.

I have had many wonderful experiences over the years but this story is a memory I will always treasure.:kissface:

Our best time was with a couple we met at a swing club. We had talked with them several times over the course of a few weeks and we all seemed compatible even thought my wife was a little hesitant because the other woman was clearly bi and my wife made it clear that she wasnt. They were both about 10 years younger than we were but age wasnt the issue. She was blond and very large breasted (my favorite) and very oral. We all started together just checking each other out, then separated, me with her and him (Sam) with Carol (my wife). He kind of surprised me by sliding right into Carol right away and I thought she was going to be disappointed. As I played with the other woman (Sherry) we watched our mates together. He would fuck her then go down on her over and over again, he must have fucked her 5 times in 2 hours. I couldnt compete with that but I was having a great time with Sherry and her magnificent body. After about 3 hours we finally went to sleep. I woke up a few hours later and looked over to see Carol with her legs over his shoulders again. Sherry woke up and gave me a great blow job while I watched Sam fuck my wife yet again. Sherry could take me all the way down her throat and thats where she liked me to cum. We finally went back to sleep again. When we woke up in the morning, after showers for all of us we all jumped in bed again, thats when Carol had her first bi experience while Sam and I watched. Carol then asked me to fuck her then Sam fucked her again.

Carol told me later that the bi part was nice but it just wasnt her thing but the sex with Sam was incredible.

Carol and I went home and slept the whole day, she was too sore to do anything with me for a couple of days afterwards. We met with them a few times after that but it didnt compare to the first time.

Ron and Carol

What was your best exp . We had this one that was just perfect

Sugar and I were getting into tantra.

We were working with a dikinin and learning how to really love and moke love to another person.

Wellll ........

My wife wanted to learn oabout gspot stimulaion and female ejacultion. Our dikini suggested we use a dakka which is a male tantirc instructor.

We did (hehe) It was the coolest thing we have ever done. The three of us took a hour to totaly turn on sugar, We fed her massaged her everywhere.

three of us on her that, would be mfm on sugar. I took sugars feet. The dikini took her head and the dakka took her midle. He massaged her vagina and showed me exactly what to do . My hand was in his inside here . We gave her a gspot orgam. several and she did ejaculate a river. Then we had real fun with her afterwards. She literally cried during part of the evening.

It was so cool to be there in that type of enviroment. There was my love for her to give her the best loving possible and she was willing to accept it. Swining can be so much fun. and loveing.

I try to share that or recreate that when we are together with anothere couple. It was such a good exp I want to recreate it.

So,,,,,,,,,,, what was your best swining story. let us know.

We were never the same after that.

Matt

My 'best' is actually one of my most 'tame'.

We had expereinces with five different couples early in our marriage then my wife decided we should quit. I was, to say the least, very downhearted.

Twenty years later she started opening up to the idea again and I was elated.

We met a couple online and my 'best ever' experience was a cyber date we had with them. We shared fantasies and photo's and all came together over the Internet. I loved seeing my wife enjoying herself that way again and the euphoria that 'we' were back in lifestyle was an incredible turn-on.

But, after a couple more encounters and a meeting my wife decided that it just wasn't for her.

Beth and I were with dear friends, cocktails, hot tub and us without our suits.

We had our suspitions that our friends were in the lifestyle. Turns out that they were not but had long fantisized about swapping with us. Started with foot play under the bubbles. First them towards us, Beth looked at me with that smile (smirk) and the fun began. The husbands changed sides of the tub and we ended in full swapp with each couple in the doggie over the edge of the tub. Boy was the sex hot between Beth and I for about a month after. Just if we mentioned it. WOW

Our best was when we had a guy with a large (6X9) dick join us for an MFM while we were traveling in CA. About 10 PM, we left my mother in our hotel room (she was traveling with us), went down the hall to his room, and did not return until 3 am. I had never had anyone so big before, but I was interested in trying. Bob had found that if I had an orgasm I get looser. So, after we played and got nude, Bob went down on me for a while, and then our guest went down on me, fingering my g-spot at the same time, until I came very hard. After a short rest, I got Bob to join me in sucking him and getting him hard again. Then, our guest slowly worked that large dick in me until he hit bottom. He held off going deeper, but the width filled and stretched me so wonderfully. I came about three times in the 45 minutes it took for him to cum. After Bob did me, we tried my first anal. The guy was so good! I was amazed, but he warmed me up and slowly worked his whole dick in, all the way. I have never felt so good! I came twice in the 30 minutes it took for him to cum this time. After we rested, we played again, this time three of us doing each other. After five hours of play we were exhausted, spent, and cummed out. Bob and I left and returned to our room where my mom was still waiting up for us! The next two days, as we were driving through CA, Bob and I talked nonstop about the fantastic MFM (my mom does not speak English). Now, a year later, whenever we want to turn the heat up on our sexual urges, we talk about that night.