wolf4388

Swinging with those in a better (or worse) financial situation

Happy Friday everyone, Hope all are getting ready to have some fantastic fun.. I have a dilemma. I have been in contact with a nice couple , around our age and more or less looking for the same situation as we are. Here is the situation. It appears they are well off financially , and this intimidates my wife. She feels we wont be on even ground, as we are normal working class couple ( Not so sure about normal, lol). I don't know how to convince her that should not really enter in to the situation, if we find ourselves compatible and we like each other. Has anyone ran in to this and how did you handle it? I want her to be comfortable.. They have said they are available this weekend. If you can give me any insight I will appreciate it

Everyone keep on keeping on......Wolf

I echo two4you's sentiments as well.

We've been in the same situations as he and it's never been a problem.

I have also played with couples financially well above & below me and it has never been an issue. Your meeting to enjoy their company and if the chemistry is right enjoy sex together not compare stock options. Life is to short to not enjoy life to the fullest, economic status should not be a player in the lifestyle.

It is something we discovered about swing lifestyle that is so very interesting. We have become acquainted with and intimate with people who hold millions and with people hold only their dreams. Either way they fit with us owing to the fact that they, like us, are simply looking for fun.

• Like 1

I'd like to add in that we have played with couples who we have no idea of their economic status or financial well-being and they did not know ours. It simply didn't cross our minds because we connected more on a human level. As long as there is that connection and attraction, don't worry about the financial aspect unless there is a "power play" game being played.

• Like 1

Same as above. One thing we have found VERY unique in the swimming community, is that the prospect of hot steamy sex with a hot couple where there is 4 way chemistry knows no economic, political, or religious bounds. In our experience, those topics don't ever come up.

Dress sexy and have a great time.

Thanks everyone, that's the way I feel. I told her, I think they put their pants on , one leg at a time , just like us. I believe I will get her to read this. It will help, hopefully...But of course she is surprising me every day.... Thanks again

Just because they have more money (or in a lot of cases, just more debt) that doesn't make them better than you. Do you think that they are talking about slumming with the common folks and throwing you a bone by showing you how the 'other half' lives...or do you think they are talking about how much you two have in common and how you look under your clothes? As long as you don't show up in dirty overall's chewing tobacco driving your primer colored 1972 Pinto and make comments about how they have their bathroom INSIDE of the house, it won't really matter at all. Quality people are quality people and women are always harsh critics (especially of themselves).

Go have dinner with them and just enjoy going out and getting to know another couple. It might never go any further than that...or it might go a lot further.

BTW, you CAN put your pants on two legs at a time, but it takes usually longer (prep time) and asks the question as to why would you want or need to do this (unless you are a fireman).