SW_PA_Couple

"Smokeless" tobacco - Chew

We were at a party and the guy of a cute couple was carrying around a pop bottle and spitting into it. It was revolting. There is no way I would kiss someone with a wad of chew in his mouth. I can't believe someone would do that at a swing party.

• Like 1

I guess it takes all kinds, but we're with you there. I don't recall seeing a lot of that in Pittsburgh, or anywhere for that matter. What's with chew's sudden surge in popularity?

• Like 1

We were at a party and the guy of a cute couple was carrying around a pop bottle and spitting into it. It was revolting. There is no way I would kiss someone with a wad of chew in his mouth. I can't believe someone would do that at a swing party.

I've seen that (putting a dip in his mouth) at an on-premise swing club, fairly upscale one too! He was hardcore though, didn't even need a spit cup :eek:

I guess it takes all kinds, but we're with you there. I don't recall seeing a lot of that in Pittsburgh, or anywhere for that matter. What's with chew's sudden surge in popularity?

Well, you can't possibly be from Louisiana, right? I see it all the time. Not necessarily at swing clubs but it wouldn't surprise me because it is so commonplace.

I am of the mind that of a place doesn't allow smoking, they shouldn't allow smokeless tobacco either. Sorry buy watching someone spit that nasty shit in a bottle is just as gross as sitting in someone's smoke.

• Like 1

Please, for my sanity, do not elaborate on what happens when no spit cup is in-use.

Same as other things discussed around here.....if you don't spit, what other options do you have? ;)

Same as other things discussed around here.....if you don't spit, what other options do you have? ;)

He let it dribble down his chin? ;)

Or rubbed it all over his body like a lotion?

We were having a really great time with this couple until . . . . he took out his can of snuff.

Carrying around a pop bottle and spitting into it? You need to find new friends. Is it April 1st? I'm not attracted to smokers. Cigar smokers are the worst. We all want to find people we are comfortable and compatible with. I guess there are women, or men, who find the taste of juicy tobacco sexy. It's just not for me. I/we prefer swinging with people we get to know in other ways.

• Like 1

I like a dip of Copenhagen long cut now and then, but I wouldn't even dream of wearing a pair of jeans with that telltale ring worn on the pocket to a swing club/party/meeting. But to schmang up while looking for play partners at a club? Would never cross my mind.

BTW, the real men (not me) just swallow it.

• Like 1

Truly one of the most disgusting habits available that drives us away from ANY social event vanilla or LS. We were invited to the annual vanilla 4th of July event by our neighbors several houses down the street. The smoke from all of the cigarettes is bad enough, but when one has to dodge the juice spit randomly on the ground, that is the limit.

Five minutes into the event, Mr Afterwork was heroic enough to say we had to leave as he suddenly was having nausea and needed to get home. While not exactly true, watching the neighbors (including two of the ladies) dipping and spitting really did make us recoil.

We just aren't fans of tobacco....especially chew and dip. Gag!

• Like 1

Watching people smoke and especially watching them chew and spit really DOES make me nauseous and just like you we would have left also (but our nausea would have been real). Tobacco of any type, irregardless as to the even happening, has us usually planning on a hasty departure (even sex and nudity).

I worked on a ranch in my early twenties. Many of the cowhands dipped or had "chaws" in their mouths constantly. I found it disgusting, and I still do.

Pulling back from a passionate deep French kiss Jenny coughed, "Oh my" exclaiming to the hubby whose wife was being fucked by Jenny's husband on the other side of the king size bed......"I think I just swallowed your chewing gum."

"Shucks no, I just cleared my throat and maybe a pinch of Kodiak. i'm happy to share a pinch."

The next noise was the wheels falling off that evening of foursome swinging along with the district full sounds of reverse peristaltic sounds in between screeches of we are leaving now.

it took Jenny's husband two more years to calm her and work with her to re-engage in swinging. She never kisses....now.

We are glad to swing with them and now Mrs Afterwork learning Jenny's experience is very reluctant to kiss. We won't knowingly party with users of drugs or tobacco products.

Glad Jenny returned to the lifestyle. The four of us have a great time together. The ladies enjoy their bi-side and do kiss. We guys are happy to receive good blow jobs but swallowing days are over for these two. Really want to thank that inconsiderate smokeless tobacco user for damaging Jenny and scaring Mrs Afterwork.

Wow, I'm so glad chewing tobacco doesn't really happen in the uk, I have literally never seen anyone chewing it .

I do smoke, though that is pretty normal over here , there are quite a few couples that won't swing with smokers though, well not until they see my Mrs tits lol.

I fully understand how disgusting it can seem , I gave up for a few months a few years back and the sight and smell of someone smoking disgusted me at that time, unfortunately I eventually fell off the wagon.

For me, as the old song went, that would be a, “just walk on by.....” a non starter.