DDM2013

Outed before we hardly got started! LOL

So we have had our first M&G a couple weeks ago with a couple we had been chatting with online. (no sparks, but a person can't have too many friends) They had told us about an off-site club not far from us that they highly recommend for newbies. We made our room reservation, and silly us, we added the banner for the event to our profile. A few days ago I get pinged on FB by a couple we have gotten friendly with at our local nudist club - she was just informing us that they will be attending the same party on Saturday, didn't want us to be surprised. LOL! It is working out great though - she messaged me again last night to let me know some of the party details, what to expect/look forward to, and letting us know they are looking forward to us attending (again, no sparks there, just good friends). Small town, so it is bound to happen I know.... :rollseye:

• Like 1

We made our room reservation, and silly us, we added the banner for the event to our profile.

Do you mean your profile on a swingers ad site? Or profile on FB? If it was on a swingers ad site, then I would imagine that they would have to also be on it to see the banner and probably wouldn't consider that "outed" since it wasn't a totally vanilla person/couple that found out.

The very first time we went to our local swingers club, we ran into several people we knew locally. A few weeks ago, I got a "friend" request on another lifestyle site from a fellow whose been part of weekly gaming group for about a year. It turns out *everyone* in the group is actually in the lifestyle... and we never knew it.

I guess I'm saying, the world is a lot smaller than you'd think. :)

A few days ago I get pinged on FB by a couple we have gotten friendly with at our local nudist club - she was just informing us that they will be attending the same party on Saturday, didn't want us to be surprised. LOL! It is working out great though - she messaged me again last night to let me know some of the party details, what to expect/look forward to, and letting us know they are looking forward to us attending (again, no sparks there, just good friends). Small town, so it is bound to happen I know.... :rollseye:

OK......does it really surprise you that another couple you know from your nudist club are swingers? :lol:

It's been our experience that at least half of the couples we've met at nudist clubs are swingers. Then again.....maybe we are just easy to spot with swingdar and thus attract swingers :D

LOL, I know a lot of nudist "purists" that are adamantly ANTI swinger (I have been a nudist for many years, but new to swinging) - but for sure there are a LOT of swingers in the nudist community. Not all swingers are nudists, nor are all nudists swingers; but find that nudists tend to be more free spirited and open minded than textiles..... All part of our beginner journey, and it has been awesome so far!

"Swingdar" - that made me chuckle....

• Like 1