DigginIt

Would you like some penis with your eggs?

Okay, I had thought I had seen about everything pop up on the personal photos for approval -- until today. Yep, right there in what I'm sure was HD before SLS converted it from 5mb to 100 kb is a guy with his cock thrown across a plate with sausage and eggs. It was a paper plate I might add but I digress.

There you go people. When you are obviously down and out on your luck. Show that special couple or single female that you not only have a penis but you can cook for them afterwards. Way to differentiate yourself!

I've always enjoyed my eggs unfertilized.

OK, nasty.... Just plain old nasty! I've always disliked cock pictures. It could make my sausage and eggs come back up. :)

Congratulations on the second best thread title ever. ;)

Other than that, dear God, some people have a lot of stupid falling out.

Congratulations on the second best thread title ever. ;)

Other than that, dear God, some people have a lot of stupid falling out.

Which is the first, lol?

Mrs. Diggs believes that there are people that just get kicks out of putting bizarre photos out there...knowing that someone has to look at it and approve it.

Wait a minute people. The issue here is the paper plate. We DO need to digress and discuss the china. The presentation. Let's open our swinger's minds!

My "Erection, Bratwurst and sauerkraut" pic on grandma's vintage Limoges platter is a swinger site legend. And, ladies, wink-wink, it ain't the bratwurst and kraut!

:)

OK, time to stop procrastinating, step away from the coffee pot and sugary cereal, and mow the darn lawn before I say anything more here on the interweb...

mauijanedoe said:
This one, of course: Hygiene - Butt Crack (And it was changed from something even more ridiculous, apparently. ;))

WOW!! I have never seen that thread in over 4 years here. Poor KCDude, his one and only post. At least he didn't have several hundred posts with a nice rep because had that been me, I would have had to create a new email address and re-register :lol:

At least he was thinking out of the...umm...packaging?

Very funny. I didn't mention all of the others, he had like 5 of them. The only other one worth mentioning is one where he had his cock and balls thrown over the top of a wooden chair. Like a dinner table chair. He has to find a better creative outlet.

You know, I'm so glad it actually turned out to be some silly tongue-in-cheek thing (or whatever you want to call it...). It had actually crossed my mind before reading this thread that someone actually did serve both on a platter.

:lol::lol::lol:

Hey, it's tough for single guys out there, gotta do something to stand out...in one way or another :rolleyes:

They are a bunch of dick pics, meant to get attention and a laugh. It doesn’t sound like there are any identifiable characteristics in the photos. Hopefully he didn’t burn himself on hot eggs and sausage. I don’t know the dick owners intention in swinging but there is plenty of information here on posting pictures. It is my opinion if this thread makes newbies or everyday swingers nervous they need to review their own pictures and what they are doing.

• Like 1