eddypasifa

Do you like sex with strangers?

Do you like sex with strangers  

484 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like sex with strangers

• Yes, the thought of having sex with random strangers makes me horny
    • No, I must get to know the person first
    • I need to know their name at least, then we can fuck.
    • I don't know what I feel about it

Who likes this? I get off on having sex with total strangers. I don't need to know any names or have any relation to them at all. My ideal attitude is: If you want sex, find me a place to get down and let's fuck.

We have found that the sex is better with people that we know. This is just our preference. Others may feel differently, but each to their own.

Jesse

• Like 1

Well you're a single male also. I think all single males, well most of them anyway, are like that.

On second thought, that just might be true for most males in general :)

Yeah, you're right. Most guys I know are like that. It's the women that need to get to know each other first :D

We like to chat and/or talk with a new couple on the phone first a few times . We then arrange a meet and greet only meeting. Although, we have been known to play on a first date if things go real well.

Originally posted by eddypasifa

Yeah, you're right. Most guys I know are like that. It's the women that need to get to know each other first :D

Well, I guess you're right. I'm a woman and I like to get to know people first. :D

That being said...there were a couple of experiences in my much, much, much....and even a few more "much's" ... younger years. Memories.... -EBF ;)

• Like 2

When I was younger anonymous sex wasn't just a thrill, it was most of the sex I had. Did I mention I used to be in not one but four different bands?

It was exciting...in my 20s. Now, since I don't have time to just cruise around looking for sex, I'd rather have sex with someone I know I enjoy talking to about anything. Besides, you never know what someone might actually like if you don't get to know them first.:D

When I was only responsible for myself it wasn't something I thought about, I just enjoyed myself. Now that I'm responsible for my kids, I can't trust a stranger. There are diseases, stalkers, psychos, etc. that I'm not willing to chance my family on.

I can remember a few close calls in my wild days but nothing major. Of course I lived in a small town of 12,000.

We need to know people before we mess around. But hey, that's just us. We do like to watch other people we don't know have sex though.

We want to know the person before we have sex with them. I know that I wouldn't think of having sex with somebody I didn't even know, but that is me. My hubby wants to know them too before we have sex.

"Women need a reason to have sex, men just need a place". - Jerry Seinfeld

I'm thinking perhaps that may say it best for you, since you are single. Although there may be occasions in all of our pasts when "anonymous" fit the need of the moment.

But I think you will find most couples want to know enough about their prospective partners to feel good about who they're sharing their bodies with, and in knowing who is being "allowed into" their relationship.

We enjoy clubs the best. We often visit a local on premise which has 5 open rooms. Most rooms fit 4-5 couples at a time. We usually go up to the room with another couple or we meet them up later. After Carmen has had her fill of dancing. Usually by the time we reach the rooms its packed and we always end up playing with everybody up there. Then we ask there names.

Our first response was know the people first. That has been the rule from day one...but then comes the on premise clubs (which we have not been to). :confused: The judge is out on that decision...

Rhonda

With us I just need a willing partner, my wife needs to get to know the person first. So together we have to get to know a couple before we get to the swapping part.

We like to know a little about the people we play with, even if it's only to form the most rudimentary of connections. That said, since the two forms of sex [known/unknown partner(s)] probably push different buttons, then there's doubtless room for both forms in a person's/couple's sex life. We can certainly envisage scenarios where the anonymity factor would up the arousal stakes considerably (e.g. a dark room at an on-premise club, or perhaps a grope box).

........who called it the "Zipless Fuck" versus the "deep and meaningful relationship."

For us, each encounter lies somewhere on a continuum between one and the other.

and sometimes on the edge.

or perhaps a grope box

OOOoooooooohhh... :flamthro: can I try one?

Brit Pair, do I have to come to the UK?? or could you describe it?

dee ahn

dee ahn,

The UK is a very welcoming place (for the most part), so of course you're free to visit. But to save you unnecessary air fares, a grope box (as I understand it) is a solid construct (box) that a person enters, usually in an upright position. Positioned in various strategic points around the box are hand-sized holes, that can be used by those on the outside to reach in and touch/caress the occupant's body. Of course, the occupant has no idea who is outside, nor whose hands are touching him/her.

The boxes are a feature of some clubs here in the UK and on the continent.

Hey - Who really cares what their name is. Most swingers do not use their real names anyway. After an introduction a little exchange of verbalization, then go find a bedroom and have at it.

My ex-G.F. Carolyn- A.K.A. "Nymph" only cared that the other person had a tongue, cock, or pussy, and was ready to party. She was a gangbanging in the ass kind of whore. She even called herself an "ASS-FUCKING-WHORE".

Also in reality my ex-wife Faye, needed to get to know the people before she would consent to getting it on, so it really just depends on each individual's interests and needs which need to be followed and addressed. :fun::claps:

Originally posted by roadkingklp

My ex-G.F. Carolyn- A.K.A. "Nymph" only cared that the other person had a tongue, cock, or pussy, and was ready to party. She was a gangbanging in the ass kind of whore. She even called herself an "ASS-FUCKING-WHORE".

You were one lucky guy! I am jealous! :o I would marry your ex-gf in a heartbeat!

This is a tough one. I'm going to play it safe and say i'm split down the middle on this...But what about this fact.

What if you meet a couple(strangers) go back to your room and engage in sexual activities.

...Then they become really really good friends?

I say if you met them and they were strangers and became really good friends that would be great. Every new person you meet is a stranger until you get to know them. I would rather be friends with the people I swing with than doing it with a stranger whom I could easily forget and then be embarrassed if we ever had a chance meeting again out in public and I had no recollection of them.

My wife and I have a limited amount of time to play due to my work. So developing a friendship first can be a problem. We are fine with meeting someone for drinks or dinner and then playing on the first meeting.

We have, on rare occasion, let someone pick me up while dancing or something like that, and wind up in a 3way. That and meeting someone in a swing club and being in bed with them a very short time later. While we definitely prefer married couples, the stranger thing definitely has its place.

Ironically, I actually have more need for a connection than my wife does. If we were at an on premises club filled with beautiful, naked people, I know it would just take the right person to turn her on. For me, I need looks, personality, warmth... same as if we were dating.

We certainly enjoy the process of getting to know another couple before we play. However, there have been times when we've been in a group room at a house party or swing club and we have found ourselves having sex with others prior to knowing their names! We appreciate all of the friends we have made in the lifestyle, but swinging with strangers can be a lot less complicated.

We generally like to know a couple first. However, that can vary from a few hours to a few weeks to a few months. We have been known to see that we click with a couple after just having dinner and then gone for it. Sometimes it's fun to be spontanous. We have always kept in close touch with our fast accquaintances afterwards.

My husband is the one that likes to get to know someone first.

Me...I'm usually ready and willing:claps:

If it's another couple that we are looking to have a friendship with, then yes, we need to get to know them. When we go the club, I just need to know names.

Although the idea of having wild sex with a perfect stranger is a very intriguing thought, and has peaked our curiosity, we both prefer to get to know someone a bit, their names are a good start and it varies how long we need to know them, but do prefer to know them. One never knows what will happen in any given situation :) :) :) :P

Yes, in fantasy only! :D

Like someone else said: Too many diseases, psychos, stalkers, etc., out there. :(

I only have sex with friends--male and female. :)

We frequent several clubs & do the "Theater" scene as often as we can. Aside from the clubs, I really enjoy having "mystery" sex in the theaters with guys I don't know. It's also a big turn-on for hubby. He says he loves to watch & is usually the first to CUM::P: I pick & choose because a lot of the guys are really weird or think they are my answer to a good time. Talk about a slob is when a guy just walks up next to you while you're sitting on a sofa & sticks his dick in your face as if this will turn you on....wrong:slam" Best way for me to fuck you is just sit down & let me see what you have. My favorite now is at least 8" & the BEST sex is with the black guys...Wow:fun: Be polite guys...you'll be the ones who score in my book:)

• Hot! 1

Guest Tom Paine

That sounds so shallow. You should at least ask for a candy bar first.

We like to get to know the couple and usually don't do anything the first time we meet them. We like to get a feel for the couple to see if they have jealousy issues or are they psycho or something like that...but once everyone agrees and find out that we are all compatible, well then let the :fun: begin!

We prefer to know the couples we play with and like to be more on an exclusive level with a group of people. When we first started out it was sex with strangers and never hear from them again but at that time that's what it was all about for us. Some don't want people to invade their lives except for 1 night of bliss. We dislike bed hoppers and 1 night stands not a nice feeling ever. We find as we get more experience under our belts (garter for me) :lol: that we become more pickier then we ever were. We want to know everyone before we just give it up!!! ::P:

We like to get to know them a little bit first, to be more certain of diseases, stalker issues, etc. But it is a fantasy of ours to just pick someone up at a club and go for it. If I ever get the nerve up to go to a swinger party, we just might get that chance. :)

Originally posted by marriedwet

We frequent several clubs & do the "Theater" scene as often as we can. Aside from the clubs, I really enjoy having "mystery" sex in the theaters with guys I don't know. It's also a big turn-on for hubby. He says he loves to watch & is usually the first to CUM::P: I pick & choose because a lot of the guys are really weird or think they are my answer to a good time. Talk about a slob is when a guy just walks up next to you while you're sitting on a sofa & sticks his dick in your face as if this will turn you on....wrong:slam" Best way for me to fuck you is just sit down & let me see what you have. My favorite now is at least 8" & the BEST sex is with the black guys...Wow:fun: Be polite guys...you'll be the ones who score in my book:)

:claps: :claps: :claps: :claps: :claps: :claps:

Too bad you two aren't closer: Sounds like we share some similar interests! We love the theater.

Sex with strangers? Sounds like fun! But no, thank you.

Alura

Interesting - much more interesting to have this gender based because I bet more men answered that sex with a stranger turns them on. I was reading the thread on why single men are treated as they are and I think this poll has the root answer. Men want to think they can approach a woman or couple and expect them to want to have sex without getting to know each other. It is a matter of respect for the other person no matter what you feel. So even though yes I get turned on by the thought of sex with a stranger if the other person feels different it is time to back off!

Ok now that said who wants to have sex - no names please!?!?!?! :)

We like to get to know a couple first to see if there is a chemical connection and not just a physical connection...but if I met a sexy women in a bar and she wanted to have sex with me, I think I would throw caution to the wind, especially after a couple of drinks lol...and I am sure the hubby wouldn't mind :)

-Carole

Hey everyone,

I was going to start a new thread asking about some of these very issues but have been directed to existing threads so often that I just went to search and put in "Zipless"; and this thread is what I got!.

I remember hearing about "Zipless" when I was about 13 or 14, probably E. Jong in Playboy. Don't ask me how I got the issue. :lol: Seemed like alot of fun. Super sexy to find someone who just wanted sex.

The problem comes when you decide that you'd like to do it again (with them).

We just had our 1st exp. with a couple who seemed to just want to have sex and then leave. Literally from our room, without saying goodbye to Fem D (who'd gone to the powder room for a moment. When she came out she asked "where'd they go?") :confused:

They told us that they came to that dance and if we wanted to see them again then they'd be there. No e-mail or last names. Maybe, like someone else said, we didn't even get their real first names!

Now the sex was wonderful and they seemed into it but we were left a bit cold when they left. Now I think I understand them more. It was their 1st time after all and they did do a full swap, even though the Mrs. didn't want to kiss :-(.

So we should be happy right? I mean, we want to play the field too, but at least we are willing to accept the fact that we want to know the couples a bit.

I guess it was a little confusing. Anyone else care to give their 2 cents worth about it?

Generally Fem D had thought that we would never be "friends" with any of our fuck buddies, now I think she is comfortable with at least knowing their names & where they're from.

Male D

Well this is what it's all about. Everything else is yada yada. Unfortunately this is not the 60's and 70's.

It's really quite interesting to read the differences of opinions on this thread... just goes to show you what a wide variety of swingers there are.

For me it all depends on the person... there are people that I have jumped into bed with barely knowing their first name. Others that I've met where I definately needed to get to know them first. I'm not about just going out and finding random strangers to have sex with... but if the chemistry is there, why waste time?!

I still fairly new to this (one day I will stop saying that :lol:) but right now I like to at least meet and see if there is something. Now having said that, if there is chemistry with someone I hope I will have to guts to just go with the flow of things.

I'm kind of a chicken at heart.

your friend,

Prettylady :kissface:

It's really quite interesting to read the differences of opinions on this thread... just goes to show you what a wide variety of swingers there are.

For me it all depends on the person... there are people that I have jumped into bed with barely knowing their first name. Others that I've met where I definately needed to get to know them first. I'm not about just going out and finding random strangers to have sex with... but if the chemistry is there, why waste time?!

That's pretty much how I feel . . . If the chemitry is right, then let's go for it!

=)

If we are with a couple on the first date, most likely we were with that couple because they were hot looking and we were horny. Plus the sex is just so so because i'm not willing to do alot of things with a stranger and most of the time we have no interest on ever getting with that couple again. Couples that we acctually try to get to know are the ones that we may have sex with more than once. After you have built a friendship and a trust with each other, you are more willing to do more with each other.

Actually, we are the opposite from most responses. I generally like to get to know someone...then have fun with a friend. The Missus, on the other hand, has really gotten-off lately thinking about pure, lustful anonymous sex. No names...not even a face.

Her preference...a friend. But stranger sex has fueled some wild love-making lately.

There have times when the attraction out weighs getting to know the person but in all honesty we prefer to get to know the other couples or couples. Now we haven't been to a house party yet but at a get together such as that names are unimportant...just the fucking. :facelick:

The thought of just finding some hottie in a random place, flirt like crazy, then go fuck somewhere has a lot of eroticism in it -- whew! Is it hot in here?

HOWEVER, I can't see myself ever doing that. I want to get to know someone so we can access our risks ... I don't want any bad things to come to my body for a lustful time.

If there were no STD's in the world, absolutely!

That's pretty much how I feel . . . If the chemitry is right, then let's go for it!

=)

Right on, if the chemistry is right go for it, again, why waste time? :kissface:

Yes, Bob is always meeting new men for me to please. It is something I look forward to. I just enjoy having him bring men home. I get very bitchy if I don't have sex every few days.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By BrightFun22
      It has been quite a few years since we have been able to get away for our anniversary and we finally planned a week away for just ourselves at the beach.  We decided to go during the late summer when my wife's parents could watch the kids during summer break.  We had a lot of anticipation and excitement leading up to it and left early on a Saturday morning to be able to fully enjoy our first day.  We had an early check in for the room and got up there before noon and decided to get ourselves settled before going down to the pool area.  We splurged and had an ocean-facing balcony so when my wife was unpacking I went out to take a look.  When I came back in she was standing there laughing as she held a 24 pack of condoms and looked at me and said, "We are here for 6 days, this might be a bit much."  I smiled and said, "Just wanted to make sure I had enough."  Of course she couldn't let it go by without responding, "You know, if you just had a vasectomy, we wouldn't need these anymore at all." I replied,  "I know, I know."

So we finished unpacking and she changed into her bathing suit.  We are both 38 and have pretty nice bodies but for her, she doesn't enjoy wearing a bikini anymore.  She is 5'6" cute brunette with long hair, a firm sexy ass and soft 36D tits.  She changed into a sexy suit none the less, it was kind of like a bikini at the top but with an added amount that covered her stomach.  I didn't mind as I could still admire her breasts.  When we got to the pool area we went right to the bar and the drinks kept flowing.  We laid by the pool, walked by the beach and spent some time in the water but mostly just had drinks in our hands.  On the way back to the room we stopped by the front desk and bought a few 6-packs for the fridge in the room.

We walked up to the room carrying our beer and as soon as we got inside we put the beers down and started really kissing, then she pulled away and said to save it for later because she wanted to have a few drinks on the balcony.  I hand her one and she goes out on the balcony while I put the others in the fridge.  Then I walk out and hear her talking to someone, that's when I saw that the room next door had an adjoining balcony.  He was a younger guy named Jeremy and was having a pleasant conversation so I offered him a beer and then sat down.  We talked for a while and it was a lot of fun and my wife then made a comments and said, "You must be having so much fun with all these young sexy girls on the beach."  He just laughed and said that he enjoyed some of the sights.  I jumped in and responded, "I like what I get to look at" and got an eye roll from my wife.

My wife said she wished she still had the body she used to have, especially the perky tits.  Without thinking I reached over and grabbed a tit and said that they were great.  I expected her to swat my hand away but she left it there and said I only liked them because I was stuck with them.  I immediately looked at Jeremy and asked if he thought they were nice too and he just smiled and said he didn't mind looking at them. 

This is when I realized that the drinks had really hit her because she stood up and leaned over, squeezing them together with her hands saying, "They might look good from this angle."  She bent over a little too far and fell into his lap and they both started laughing.  She collapsed on her knees in front of him and looked at him and asked, "Do you really think they look nice?".  He insisted yes and she still argued that he was just saying it to be nice.  So I leaned forward and reached around and grabbed her top and pulled it open with her tits spilling out. "Now he can see them and I know he likes them," I said.  He said they looked so nice and soft and that he really did think they were nice.

She told him how sweet he was and that she wanted to make sure he got a nice view of them and I sat and watched as she reached forward and pulled his swim trunks to his ankles.  I sat speechless ash she leaned forward and squeezed her tits around his dick slowly tit fucking his cock to make him hard.  As she did it she asked if her tits were as soft as they looked and if he enjoyed the way her big areolas looked on her big tits.  "Those are the most suckable nipples I have ever seen," he responded.  She quickly stood up and pushed one of her tits in his mouth and his hands immediately went to her ass and he effortlessly slid her bottoms off.  As he was sucking her nipples back and forth he was also rubbing her pussy and driving her wild.  She spread her legs open wide enough to straddle him and sat down on his lap with his dick in between them.  He was really enjoying her tits and I know how much that turns her on and how crazy he was driving her. 

It was then that she leaned forward dragging her pussy along his dick then letting the tip touch her pussy as she started working her way down on it.  At this moment is when I noticed just how big he was, she was about halfway down and working it up and down inside her but he wanted more.  He grabbed her ass and started pulling her down onto his dick.  She moaned, "Oh my god I am so full.  You are so deep.  This is stretching me out so much.  God keep going".  When she said keep going is when he thrust his hips upward and went all the way inside her.  She was just moaning "Oh fuck me!" over and over as she rode his dick through an orgasm.  She was really pushing down to get it all inside her when I saw him grab hold of her ass and clench up and I knew he was cumming.  She got up right after and walked inside the room and I didn't know how she felt about what just happened.

She was only gone for a minute and came back with a beer and handed it to Jeremy.  Then she turned and got on her knees in front of me and pulled my pants down to see my already hard dick.  She sat on my lap like she did his and had my dick pushed between us.  She was kissing me deeply and then kissing my neck and told me to close my eyes.  So I did and and the next thing she did was slide back a little and then I feel her touch my dick.  She kind of giggled as she unrolled a condom onto me then got on top and pushed my dick inside her.  She was riding me and told me that since I brought condoms that I needed to use them.  She kept talking and said: "Wow, doesn't this feel so strange to get sloppy seconds while wearing a condom. Jeremy made my pussy all loose and sloppy for you."  I couldn't think with how wild this situation was.  She looked at me and continued, "You know he hasn't even kissed me and I have his cum in my pussy."  With that I tensed up and came in the condom.  

She went inside the room and laid down in bed and fell asleep immediately.  Jeremy and I finished our beers and then both went to our rooms.  I laid in bed for hours replaying what just happened as she slept soundly through to the morning.
    • By Miss Sunshine
      i may be considered a snob but I like to see and lick a pussy that doesn't have too much hanging labia (gets in the way). I like a bigger clit, one you can suck on, mmmmm. I had an experience with another lady once that when she was aroused, her clit swelled to the point it looked like a very small cock, we rubbed pussies together and I could actually feel some penetration, it was very nice to suck.

Cocks, I need them circumsized, sorry. size doesn't matter but once in awhile I love to run into a huge one.

Don't get me wrong, I have had different shapes and sizes, cut and uncut, I am just saying what my preference is.

Cleanliness, there have been a few people who haven't been clean and it was not nice and I left them standing.

What about you all?
    • By xxoticangel
      Lately we have both been having a fantasy that I'm not sure how to make reality. I'm not even sure we want to.

Basically the fantasy is we both go out to the same vanilla club as singles. I do the single girl thing of flirting and dancing with hubby acting as back-up from across the room. At some point during the night I choose one guy and have sex with him in the parking lot. Hubby will be close to offer protection if something goes wrong but otherwise will not be known to my partner.

My question is 1) Do you think it is possible to pull this off safely? 2) Since we have always insisted on same room swinging would this damage our relationship? 3) Has anyone else had this same fantasy or actually gone through with it?
    • By Lionheart72
      The following is a work of fiction, the product of my own pervy imagination. Enjoy.

"I'm just saying," Dan said quietly, "conference sex is a thing."

"Geez, honey," Jenn rolled her eyes. "It's a work conference, not one of your pervy fantasies."

The airport crowds flowed around the young couple, people drifting in and out of shops and food stands or making their way to the security lines that stood between them and their flights.

"Why can't it be both?" Dan grinned.

"Perv," Jenn growled, but she knew wouldn't have him any other way.

"All I'm saying is..." Dan started.

"... that if some guy tries to pick me up at the hotel bar, you're ok with me *fucking* him," Jenn whispered hotly. She couldn't deny the flutter in her stomach, or perhaps a bit lower down, the thrill at the very idea.

"Well..." Dan flushed.

"You're a perv," Jenn replied with an amused grin. "Have fun with the house to yourself. Try not to spend the whole time I'm gone jerking off to porn."

"No promises," Dan grinned back.

<<<>>>

"You can do this," Jenn told herself, nervously, tugging at the hemline of the slinky black dress. "You want to do this. It will be fun."

She was fairly certain buying the little dress in the first place had been Dan's idea. He'd said she would look hot in it. Considering her reflection in the hotel room mirror, Jenn had to admit he had a point. The dress's little spaghetti straps left her shoulders bare, showing off her fair skin down to the swell of her breasts - not huge, but not bad, she thought. The dress clung to her curves, emphasizing the tight belly she worked hard to maintain. The hemline was worrying. It was low enough to be decent, but seriously bordered on slutty. Tugging the hem down had helped a little, until she noticed that her tits were now in danger of popping out the top.

With a sign, she gave it up. Grabbing her little clutch purse, she walked out of the hotel room before she changed her mind.

With a grin, she pulled her phone out of her purse. After all, half the point of doing this was to give Dan a thrill, and she couldn't do that if she didn't keep him in the loop. As she walked down the hotel hall, she hit speed dial.

"Hi, honey. How's the conference?" Dan answered.

"Boring seminars, pushy vendors, the usual," Jenn said breezily.

"Having fun?" Dan sounded amused.

"Oh yeah," Jenn replied, dripping sarcasm. "I just love it. What are you up to?"

"Oh, you know... wild party, drinking, smoking pot, a bunch of naked coeds in the hot-tub begging to suck me off," Dan lied.

Laughing, Jenn rolled her eyes. "You're bored and watching late-night TV, aren't you?"

"How did you know?" Dan asked.

"We don't have a hot-tub," Jenn pointed out.

"Fair point," Dan conceded. "What are you up to?"

"Well..." Jenn hesitated, suddenly nervous again.

"What are you doing?" The sound of Dan's excitement was like ice and fire in her veins.

"I thought I'd go down to the hotel bar," Jenn replied, trying to sound nonchalant.

"Looking for a guy?" Dan said, teasing.

"Perv," Jenn laughed, feeling that low-down flutter. "I'm meeting some friends for drinks... but..."

"But what?" Dan said slowly.

"Remember that little black dress you liked?" Jenn replied.

"Yes?"

With a wicked grin, Jenn noticed a mirror in the hallway. Striking as sultry a pose as she could, she snapped off pic with her phone and sent it.

"Wow." His response was breathless.

"I thought you'd get a kick out of that," Jenn teased, thrilled that his response was everything she'd wanted. She didn't, however, expect what came next... though in retrospect, she knew she probably should have.

"Are you wearing panties?" Dan asked.

"Yes... perv," Jenn replied, with a nervous laugh. Admittedly, the little black thong she had on under the dress wasn't much, but it was there.

"Take 'em off," Dan said.

"No," Jenn gasped, shocked.

"Take your panties off," Dan insisted.

"No," Jenn replied breathlessly. "You know how short this dress is."

"Off. Right now."

"Right... Dan, I'm in a hallway. I can't." Jenn laughed shakily. In fact, she'd reached the elevators at the end of the hall. Sure, it was empty now but someone could arrive at any moment. She could see herself reflected in the mirrored surface of the elevators doors, sexy in a slinky dress.

Dan said nothing. He was just waiting, she knew, daring her to do it, to step the game up one more notch. The little low-down flutter had become a full, rolling wave... a sultry, hot, wet wave.

Before she could lose her nerve, she reached up under the little dress and quickly pulled off her thong. Glancing at her reflection, she saw that, in the process, the perilously short hemline of her dress had been pushed from slutty to indecent. Flush with excitement, she pulled her dress up to allow an unobstructed peek at her pussy, snapped a quick pic of her reflection and sent it to Dan.

"Beautiful," Dan panted over the phone.

"I'll call you later, perv." Jenn's voice was husky to her own ears as she hung up.

A second later the elevator dinged and the doors open.

Jenn stood frozen, feeling sudden empathy for the proverbial deer caught in headlights. Despite her desperate desire to squeak and pull her dress down, she didn't move.

Two men, plainly attendees at the same conference, stepped from the elevator, glancing at her with polite smiles. Both men froze suddenly. She saw their eyes widen as they took her in, her slinky black dress, her heaving cleavage, her hiked up skirt and the neatly trimmed landing strip of her naked pussy.

Red-faced, one of the men looked quickly away and walked on past. The other man hesitated for a moment, drinking in the sight of her. Under his hot gaze, Jenn felt a surge of unmistakable desire. She made no move to cover herself. She didn't want to.

"Good evening," the man said with a grin and then walked past her.

Breathing heavily, Jenn stepped into the elevator and pushed the button for the lobby. It wasn't until she noticed her reflection the door again that she finally moved to fix her dress.

<<<>>>

Like what U C perv? Jenn's heart was racing as she fired off the text message to Dan, thinking about the picture she'd just sent.

After inadvertently flashing the two men at the elevator, Jenn had been unable to concentrate on hanging out with her friends - really coworkers attending the conference with her. The talk, griping about work, supervisors and spouses, was all the same talk they had back home.

Jenn's mind had kept wandering back to the elevator, to the looks the two men had given her as she stood there, bottomless. She couldn't shake the idea that Dan would love to hear about it, would probably ask why she hadn't fucked one of them. She thought about the second man, the long, hungry look he had given her, and wondered what she would have said, what she would have done, if he'd propositioned her.

Finally, distracted from the banal chatter, she'd gotten up and gone over to the bar. Sitting at a bar stool, she'd felt her slinky black rise wickedly higher, felt the cool air teasing her naked thighs, and wondered how many of the guys were trying to peek up her skirt. That idea had started another wicked thought that grew in her mind until she had finally decided to give into it.

As nonchalantly as possible, she'd taken out her phone, held it down by her knees and spread her legs. A quick click, and she'd taken a picture of her exposed pussy in a bar full of men, a picture which was now on its way to Dan along with her teasing text. She knew he'd love it.

Glancing around the bar, she wondered if anyone had seen.

After a few minutes, Dan hadn't replied to her text. She was disappointed before she realized the time difference might mean he hadn't seen it. She fired off another.

JENN: U up? Haha

Still no reply.

"Excuse me, miss."

Jenn jumped as the man's voice broke through her distraction.

"Can I buy you a drink?" he asked, with a friendly smile.

His name was Tim. He was staying at the hotel, attending the same conference she was. They talked for a while about the day's seminars, their respective workplaces, the hotel in general. Tim was friendly, flirty without being pushy, and Jenn found herself relaxing and enjoying herself. After a while, when Tim turned his attention to the bartender to refresh their drinks, she fired off another text to Dan, teasing that a guy had gotten her a drink.

"Good phone," Tim said, looking back at her.

"It's OK," Jenn shrugged.

"Did the picture come out?" Tim said nonchalantly.

"Picture?" Jenn felt suddenly hot and cold all at once. "What picture?"

The bartender choose that moment to call Tim over, leaving Jenn shivering briefly in shock. She quickly fired off another text to Dan: OMG I think he saw me take that pic!

By the time Tim got back, apologizing and explaining that there had been some error with his credit card, Jenn had managed to regain the appearance of calm, though her heart was pounding.

"So," she said, trying to sound cool. "You saw me take a picture."

"Maybe just a peek, really," Tim admitted with a barely hidden grin.

"Really?" Jenn drawled, teasing.

Tim just grinned, trying unsuccessfully to hide a glance down at her thighs. Jenn fidgeted in her seat.

"So, who was it for?" Tim asked. "The picture. Was it for someone?"

"My guy back home," Jenn admitted, feeling oddly relaxed about it suddenly. "Dan. He has these fantasies. I thought I'd indulge him a little."

"Fantasies of you flashing at a bar?" Tim grinned.

"Among other things," Jenn confessed, blushing.

"Really?" Tim focused on his drink.

Jenn leaned closer to him, speaking more softly. "Dan told me to take off my panties, before I came down to the bar."

Tim's eyes flashed back down to her thighs again. "Did he? Had you leave them in your room."

"No," Jenn said slowly. "They're in my purse. He had me take them off in the hallway."

"He wants you to get seen, does he?" Tim's gaze rose to lock with Jenn's eyes. She felt a flush of heat rising in her cheeks and spreading down her neck.

"Well, I did take a picture of my pussy in a bar full of people for him," she said.

"How far do you want to go?" Tim's voice was low, husky.

"What did you have in mind?" Jenn felt the blush spreading down her chest.

"Give me your phone," Tim grinned.

Slowly, Jenn slide it over. Grinning, Tim picked the phone up and took a couple of steps back.

"Give ol' Dan a thrill," Tim said.

Heart pounding, Jenn glanced around, looking at the other people around the bar. What the hell, she thought and spread her legs again on the barstool, exposing her bare pussy to Tim's gaze, and the gaze of anyone else who happened to look over. As Tim raised the phone to snap a pic, Jenn threw caution to the wind. With a quick motion, she grabbed the top of her slinky dress and pulled it down, flashing a naked tit too. Tim clicked the picture and stepped quickly back toward her.

Hastily, Jenn covered herself again. Her heart was racing, and she was sure that blush covered her entire chest. The heat of it seemed to reach down toward the heat rising from her thighs. She wondered if Tim had noticed how wet her pussy was.

Taking her phone back, she looked at the picture and smiled. Quickly, she sent it to Dan. She wondered if he would see it before morning.

"There you go," Tim said smirking. "That ought to give ol' Dan what he wants."

"Not even," Jenn laughed.

"Really?" Tim looked intrigued. Leaning closer to her, he continued quietly, "You just flashed your tit -very nice tit, by the way - to like half the guys in this bar and at least a few of them will have noticed the 'no panties' bit too. What more does your guy want?"

"Well," Jenn said, leaning closer too, until their faces were almost touching. "He has this fantasy."

"What fantasy," Tim breathed.

"He wants me to... fuck... another guy," Jenn's breath was coming in shallow gasps. "Like, here, at the conference. For real. Basically, he's a perv. Crazy, right?"

"Crazy," Tim agreed.

For a moment they just sat, their faces so close together. Jenn wondered if he was going kiss her.

"What do you think?" Tim asked finally.

"About what?" Jenn was puzzled.

"About his fantasy."

"I think..." Jenn paused. "I think I like it. I think... maybe I might do it. If I find the right guy."

"Well," Tim leaned back suddenly, settling back in his seat. "If you find him, I'm sure you won't have any trouble convincing him."

"Really," Jenn said, looking flatly at him. "Because I think maybe he might not be interested."

"Not possible," Tim said. "If a beautiful, intelligent woman like you asked... I bet almost any guy here would jump at the chance."

"You, sir, are a charmer and a gentleman," Jenn grinned.

"Well, I try," Tim admitted with a smirk.

"I am going back to my room now," Jenn said.

"Well, good night."

"Really? That's all? 'Good night'?"

"Well..."

"I am all alone here. My guy - the perv who wants me to fuck another guy, you recall - is all the way on the other side of the country. I have... no panties on and I am very... very horny. It seems to me that a gentleman would escort me back to my room. After all, anything could happen... anything."

<<<>>>

Jenn's hands shook as she fumbled to pull her hotel keycard from her purse.

After her sultry almost-invitation in the bar, the ride up in the elevator had been oddly quiet. Tim had been calm, flashing his flirty smile but nothing more. Letting her take the lead, Jenn realized. She couldn't believe how nervous she felt. After all, she was only inviting a strange man she had just met at a conference up to her hotel room for sex because her guy... ok, she admitted, she could believe how nervous she was. What she couldn't believe was how excited she was, or how hard it was to take that stupid plastic card out of her purse.

She jumped slightly when Tim's hand closed gently over her arm.

"You don't have to do this, you know," he said softly.

With that, her nervousness vanished as if it had never been. Slowly Jenn turned, her body brushing against Tim's as she reached up and kissed him. Her lips softly explored his. His arms closed around her, holding her firmly.

"I want to," she breathed.

His arms tightened around her, pulling her against him, kissing her with growing passion. She could feel his growing hardness pressing against her.

"What do you want?" he said teasingly.

"I want you to fuck me," Jenn panted.

Tim dragged her mouth back to his, his lips and tongue hungrily exploring hers. His hands roamed over her back, reaching downward to cup her ass. Jenn moaned against him. She felt him pulling up the hem of her slinky little dress, felt his hands squeezing her naked ass, there in the hotel hallway. Her entire body quivered with desire.

Pushing away enough to speak again, Jenn panted, "Let me... oohhh... let me open the door."

Squirming in Tim's embrace, she managed to turn enough to face the door again and clawed at her purse for the keycard. Tim's hands continued to explore her body, squeezing her ass, rubbing along her side and her belly, reaching up to cup her breast. She managed to get the keycard out of her purse around the same time he pulled her dress down to expose her tits. His hard cock ground against her bare ass. She groaned as his fingers flicked over her sensitive nipple.

"If you don't let me get this door open," Jenn moaned, "we are going to end up fucking in the hall."

"Bet ol' Dan would love that," Tim muttered as he kissed her neck, his roaming fingers reaching around to brush along the wet folds of her naked pussy.

Jenn groaned in response, forcing the keycard into the door and practically running inside as it finally opened.

"Oh my god. This is so crazy," Jenn laughed as she heard the door swing close behind her. Unconsciously, her hands slid up her sides, moving to smooth her shirt.

"Don't you dare," Tim chuckled.

"What?" Jenn glanced over her shoulder at him, feeling a nervous flutter as she realized she was alone, in her hotel room, with him.

"Don't fix your dress," Tim said. "Looks good just the way it is."

"With my ass hanging out, you mean," Jenn smiled, her hands sliding down to cup her butt.

"Exactly," Tim grinned. "You have a very nice ass."

"You like it?" Jenn asked teasingly. "It's not too big?"

"Your ass is firm and round. You have a beautiful ass," Tim replied. "Give me your phone."

"My phone?" Jenn puzzled at the non-sequitur.

"Well, I could take a picture with mine..." Tim said, reaching into his pocket.

"Oh, no," Jenn replied, digging into her purse and tossing her phone to him. "That's how embarrassing pictures end up on the internet."

"Precisely," Tim said, snapping a quick pic. "I mean, you wouldn't want to do anything crazy."

"Absolutely not," Jenn laughed, cupping her ass and bending over slightly. "I am a very respectable woman, after all. I would never do anything wild or out of control. You know that, right?" She grinned as she looked back him, spreading her legs a little more.

"Of course not," Tim nodded seriously. "And, after all, you're in a committed relationship so clearly you wouldn't want anyone to think you did anything inappropriate. Now turn around, so I can see your tits."

Still laughing, Jenn turned, arching her back to show off her breasts. She couldn't believe she was doing this, standing in her hotel room, her slinky dress bunched up around her waist, letting a strange man snap pictures of her bare ass and tits... and pussy, she realized. Her smile faded as her breath quickened. Her eyes met Tim's and she saw, behind his joking and grins, a desire that reflected her own.

For a long moment, they just stood there, facing each other across the room. Slowly, her eyes fixed on Tim's, Jenn slid the slinky dress's tiny spaghetti straps from her shoulders. She pushed the bunched fabric of the dress down past her hips, letting it slip down her legs to pool around her feet. Finally, she stepped out of her heels and took a step toward him.

"You're gorgeous," Tim said huskily, then his teasing grin appeared again as he snapped another pic.

"More pictures?" Jenn shook her head.

"Well, I bet ol' Dan will get a thrill out of them," Tim replied lightly.

"All right," Jenn said, stepping closer, moving quickly to hide her nervousness. "Let's take some pictures that will give him a real thrill."

With firm deliberation, before she could chicken out, Jenn grabbed hold of Tim's slacks, undid the button and dropped to her knees in front of him.

"Take some pictures that will really drive him wild," she said, forcing down Tim's zipper and pulling his pants down.

"Oh my god," she breathed softly as Tim's dick jumped free of his boxers. Even only semi-erect, it was long, thick and veiny, plainly different from Dan's. So what, Jenn thought to herself as she wrapped quivering fingers around the thickening shaft. She'd seen other dicks. She'd held other dicks, but never a stranger's, and never while she was with another guy.

Above her, Tim groaned in pleasure and that, it seemed, was enough to finally settle her nerves. Smiling, she looked up at him, at his face glazed with desire as she stroked his length. She looked up at the camera lens of her phone. Dan wanted this, she thought. He'd said so often enough. She'd sucked dick plenty of times before, she thought as her lips closed around Tim's thick tip. This time Tim would get to enjoy her mouth, enjoy her tongue swirling around him, and later Dan would get to enjoy seeing the pictures of his long, thick hard cock as it disappeared between her lips.

"Oh, yes, that's so good," Tim moaned.

Jenn quivered with desire. She felt nasty, kneeling there naked, eagerly bobbing her head up and down Tim's cock while he continued to take occasional pictures.

"So good," Tim moaned again. "Oh yeah, so good. Fuck."

"Yes," Jenn purred, keeping her lips against Tim's thick cock. "I want you to fuck me. Fuck me, Tim."
      Groaning, Tim pulled his cock from her warm mouth. His strong hands grabbed her shoulders and lifted Jenn to her feet. She shivered with excitement as he pushed her slowly backward toward the bed.

"This what you want?" Tim growled, his eyes intense.

"Yes," Jenn panted. "I want this."

"You like sucking my cock?" Tim's hands firmly cupped Jenn's heaving tits, squeezing and caressing them. She moaned as he roughly played with her sensitive nipples.

"Yes," Jenn gasped. "You have such a nice, big cock. I love sucking your cock. Now I want you to fuck me. Fuck me with your nice, big cock, Tim."

She cried out as Tim pushed her roughly down onto the bed. Like an animal, he pounced over her. She moaned as his mouth latched onto her tits, roughly sucking and nipping at her sensitive mounds.

"Oh, Tim," Jenn gasped as he kissed and bit down her side. "Hey, not so... oh, wow... oh... oh... Oh. My. God!" She cried out as he buried his face in her pussy. She arched her hips to meet him as his tongue parted her wet lips and lashed furiously against her clit. "Oh my god, oh my god, ohmygod! Yes, there. Yes, yes, yes, yes. Oh. Oooohhhh, myyyy, God!"

Jenn's whole body arched in pleasure, quivering as her shockingly sudden orgasm ripped through her. She collapsed, panting, onto the bed.

Shivering, she looked up to see Tim looming over her, tossing the last of his clothes away. Out of a staid business suit, he looked powerful, muscular and wild. His long, thick cock stood proudly against his hard abs.

"Tell me," he growled. "Tell me what you want."

"I want..." Jenn gasped. "I want you to fuck me. Please, fuck me."

He pushed closer, holding his cock in one hand as he guided it toward her dripping pussy. In the other hand...

"My phone?" Jenn giggled.

"I want ol' Dan to see this," Tim said firmly. "I want your pervy guy to see the moment, the exact moment, my cock... a stranger's cock... enters his woman. I want the perv to have this to jerk to... his Jenn's beautiful pussy taking another man's.... cock!"

Jenn moaned as his tip entered her, parting her lips and stretching her slowly open. She shivered at his words, and at the nasty, wicked feeling of his strange cock inside her. She was doing it, she realized. She was letting a strange man fuck her. Her whole body arched up to meet him as his long shaft slowly filled her.

"Yeah," Tim groaned. "He's going to like seeing this."

"Put the phone down," Jenn purred. "Put that fucking phone away and fuck me."

"Is that what you want?" Tim smiled wickedly, lightly tossing Jenn's phone aside.

"Yes." She looked at him, thrilling to the hungry look in his eyes. "Yes, I want you to fuck me."

Tim slowly pulled his cock back, until only the tip rested just within her dripping pussy. "You want a guy you just met to fuck you. A stranger, to fill you up with his cock."

"Yes." Jenn writhed under him. "Yes, fuck me now."

She gasped as Tim grabbed her waist. Her eyes locked on his as her body arched toward him. With a grunt, he thrust into her, filling her up with one swift motion. Their hips rocked together, her wet folds opening to receive him deep inside her.

Jenn's whole body tingled as he thrust into her again and again, deep, steady, powerful thrusts that filled her over and over. She reveled in the feeling and the unshakable thought of how wicked this was. Wild, carnal pleasure climbed through her, exploding as she came again.

"Oh my god!" she cried out, shaking as her body convulsed around his thrusting member. "Are you... still going?"

"I'm not finished," Tim grinned, continuing to slide slowly inside her. "Not by a long shot."

"Oh... my... god..." Jenn moaned, wrapping her legs around his waist and pulling him deeper into her.

She let herself go, moaning and crying out with wild, forbidden pleasure. Throughout, she kept her eyes on him, watching his unfamiliar body moving over hers, staring into his stranger's face has he grunted and thrust into her. Lust and pleasure climbed, peaked again with her desperate cries, and madly started to climb once more.

Suddenly, Tim paused in his seemly tireless fucking. "What's that?"

"What?" Jenn panted. It took a moment for her to realize that a new sound had been intruding on the moaning, grunting and slapping of flesh against flesh. A musical, birdlike chiming sound. It took another moment for Jenn to recognize the sound. "Oh, it's my phone."

"Seriously?" Tim pushed himself slowly back inside her. "Someone's calling you now?"

"Text alert," Jenn gasped. "Probably.... ooohhhh... Dan."

"Dan? Ol' Dan!?" Tim laughed.

Jenn groaned as Tim quickly pulled himself from her body. She felt shockingly empty, without him inside her. She was relieved to see that Tim staggered slightly as he stood. She watched, amused at the sight of his thick cock bobbing ahead of him as he fumbled around on the floor, grabbing her phone.

"Hey, we missed a few," Tim grinned down at her phone. "Text from Dan: 'Hot pic."
      "Oh my god," Jenn buried her face in her hands, wondering which of the many naughty pics her guy was talking about.

"'You naughty tease'," Tim read out.

"Give it to me." Jenn reached out for the phone.

"'Fell asleep. You have fun flashing the bar?'," Tim read. "Poor guy, he's missed all the fun. Should I send him some of our new pics?"

"No!" Jenn gasped. "Give me my phone."

"'You still up?'," Tim chuckled. "I certainly am," he added, flexing his raging hard cock.

"Give it to me!" Jenn reached out for her phone.

"Damn right I will," Tim grinned, leaping back onto the bed.

Jenn squealed as he flipped her over onto her belly and dropped himself onto her back. She felt his slick, hard cock pressing between her thighs.

"Not what I meant." Her gasp turned into a groan as he penetrated her again.

"Here," Tim said into her ear. "You should really answer him." He started thrusting again, even harder and more passionate than before.

The phone dropped in front of Jenn's face.

"Go on, answer him." Tim grunted, pounding into her.

Fumbling, Jenn grabbed her phone and tried to type out a reply.

JENN: CEnt tAlk call pater

Tim was driving fiercely into her now. Her whole body shook from the force of him in her. Tim was going wild, she realized, at the thought of her being on the phone with Dan while he fucked her. That idea, and his powerful thrusts, sent her own pleasure spiraling upward. She was dimly aware of the phone chiming again and again.

DAN: U drunk lol?

DAN: Jenn?

DAN: U ok?

DAN: JENN?!?

She knew she had to respond with something. Desperately, she tried to cling to the phone long enough to type out a reply.

JENN: C a 'll later

JENN: nifht

With that she pushed the phone away and thrust back to meet Tim's thrusting cock. Another orgasm crashed over her and Tim roared over her, driving his strange cock deep inside her.

<<<>>>

Jenn stared at the empty hotel bar.

Other conference attendees moved through the lobby, heading for the morning seminars.

She was sure that Tim was among them, but she didn't know where. He'd left during the night... after... One part of her mind shied away from the thought, but at the same she felt a tingle across her skin... her nipples... her pussy.

She looked down at her phone. It felt hot in her hand. She hadn't dared to open the picture folder yet. She had to get it over with. She wondered if she would really dare to say anything when the time came. Her fingers shook as she pressed Dan's speed dial.

"Hi, honey," Dan answered brightly.
    • By MidwestHoneys
      I have been fortunate to have a few FFM playtimes. What more can a guy ask for having two women enjoying themselves, then both pleasing me and ultimately me finishing in a friend. 

For those who have been as lucky as me what was the hottest part?