Bonnie & Clyde

How long does playtime normally last?

Hello everyone male half here .been lurking the forums for answers over the last few days but found one I couldn't find an answer to. After visiting a local swinger club a couple of times we found a potential playmates. We have been texting (men/men and women/women) and got to know the couple better. They know we are newbies they are experienced which is great for us. We have had some dates watching football nothing too wild. Well we are planning a visit soon with the possibility of playing. My question is if it were to escalate to that point how long does the playtime last? My only fear is its going to be something new and exciting and may result in exploding before I want too. I know with condoms I can last but would still like to know I know times differ but what's an average ?

From a guys perspective, spend a lot time on her..foreplay, oral sex. And you can always slow things down. For example, if a woman is blowing me I may pull away (gently!) to avoid cumming. Another aspect is if you lay there after..maybe talk or massage..you can always continue.

Times do differ, and I have no idea what the average is. It really doesn't matter though. No, really, it doesn't matter. When it happens, just have fun, and when it's done, then it's done, and you'll hopefully have an awesome memory to think about for, oh, the rest of your lives. ;)

Thank you guys really appreciate taking the time to write. I may just be over thinking it all I tend to do that a lot. Guess its all about fun and foreplay

Don't let your mind get focused on a playtime clock, Clyde. The best playtime, in our humble opinion, is when there IS NO playtime clock. In other words, playtime when "time stands still" and you are so in the moment, so connected to the shared sensuality and sexuality, that you have NO idea how much time has elapsed or not, and you don't care.

Be yourself, and do not worry about how quickly you might climax. That type of "performance anxiety" thinking can be very hard to unwire in the heat of the moment, sort of like you've psyched yourself out in advance. Do not worry. No one is keeping score.

You'll be great, kid. Now get out there and win one for the Gipper! ;-)

Thank you guys really appreciate taking the time to write. I may just be over thinking it all I tend to do that a lot. Guess its all about fun and foreplay

You are and it is. ;) Also, do not discount the advantages of afterplay for your partners. It's not something that works for every woman, but keep it in mind as an option and really, don't worry about running out the clock.

Don't think about it too much. If you are worried about popping too soon, you can always slow it down. I think some good sexy games and foreplay go a long way to make your time enjoyable. Good luck!

It's difficult not to think about it, but just try to focus on the overall goal of everyone having a good time without getting all down in the weeds about what the details of that are.

Whether this makes it better or actually makes the nerves worse, I would hazard to guess that after it happens you will find it was just the opposite, you couldn't come before she's telling you she's had enough, or the most frustrating scenario, there is some performance anxiety. If you aren't used to condoms, then that plays a part, as well as the overall stress of being in a new and different role.

It varies. As long as you make sure to start out with some really good foreplay for HER, you'll be fine and likely leave her happy. I'd say the only time a woman is likely to be disappointed is if you blow the second you enter her and then role over and go to sleep.

The wife and I actually started tracking this.. Believe it or not. The average time we spent with a couple naked was about 2hours . We would spend about 3 hours in a hotel room and if we played at a party we were there for 4 hours.. The longest we ever played was 3 hours..that is continuous sex. However,! I must add that womans capacity for sex is far greater than mans.. What this means to you and I is this. My wife can always take more than me. If we go to a party she can still be in the throws of a partner much longer than me or you. Unless you have some ability to never come and great humping endurance.. Be prepared that your wife in all likely hood be having more sex longer than you.

My first few times swinging was I was a little disappointed in myself for coming to fast. I looked over and my wife and her partner were still going at.. And going at it and going at it.. lol... I learned to be a better lover after seeing that men can go longer.. But who knew ... I had never really asked how long it takes or asked a man how long do you think I should be having sex a a swinger party before. Those thoughts dont really come up unless you are a swinger and you do not really think about them till you are in that situation..

Its a good Idea to talk to your wife about this.. The conversation can go like this.. Honey.. what if one of us comes fast and needs a break.. What do you want me to do? Or you .. you know babe. I might come pretty quick cuase this will be hotter than hell.. and I just want you to know that I am here for you as long as you want to be here. But If I am feeling left out and uncomfortable I would like you to come to my side and spend some time with me while I recover..

Good couples have great communication.. esp in the beginning.. after a while I lost that clinginess with my wife and if I come quick now and she is having a good time I can watch her or do something else with my partner..

I hope this is not to long of a reply.. But no one really talked to me bout that part of the experience. And I did feel left out and overwhelmed and humbled at the fact that women can receive more sex than one man can give.