greg1950

What are you experiences in a dark room or chocolate room?

We have been to a few hotel takeovers and have walked inside the dark room playroom once. We were met with a couple that sounded like they were in their 20's and with a Russian accent. My wife did not feel comfortable so we left, but as it has been so long ago, I forgot why. (I think it was how large his cock felt and that made her nervous that in the dark he might not go slowly.)

Anyway, we are going to another takeover this May, and want to try it again. Has anyone had experience in a dark room, or heard of any? We are wanting to try all the rooms this time, (chocolate room just her, LOL) but would love to know more about it as being dark, what happens?

I know about M-M contact, but if I feel a hairy leg or chest, that is a pretty good idea, and so for her, the condom issue is the only thing I can think of. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated,as we have been low-keyed this past year, and are ready to get into the swing of things again. (pun intended)

Never heard of a dark play room or a chocolate room (I can only guess what that might be but some of the images are fairly disturbing). But I can appreciate that it would be adventurous. Let us know what you discover.

Was in a darkroom once with my ex. Not sure I would do it again, but it was pretty exciting in its own right. We have been to a party with a chocolate room too. It's not the mrs cup of tea, so we didn't go in.

I've never done the dark room thing either, but admittedly, I'd prefer to do that with folks I know (to ensure that everyone's limits are respected). If you give it a go, please let us know how it went.

We sometimes have dark room play at the house parties with our group of regular couples. It is good erotic fun because you don't really know who is touching you. Of course the fact that we are all bi, both men and women alike, is a plus.

What is a chocolate room? Never heard of that.

It's sometimes known as a BBC room. Basically, a room full of well endowed black men who are hand picked for size and respectability.

What is a chocolate room? Never heard of that.

I could be completely wrong, but is this perhaps for people who enjoy interracial play?

In Jersey City there is something called a "blackout hunt" that we went to about 10 years ago. It's a gangbang that takes place in a large cavernous room, usually the basement of a commercial building, with a catacomb built in it. It's pitch black darkness, so dark you can only navigate through by feel. Strewn throughout the catacomb are cots and beanbag chairs. A small number of women (6-8) and a large number of men (30) are let in the catacomb naked, and the men literally hunt the women down in complete darkness. People (both men and women) do things in the dark they wouldn't dare do when anyone can see them. And there is a strong element of anxiety, like the kind of anxiety you feel on a rollercoaster. A fun kind of tension. It is incredibly intense. I was at one about 10 years ago and I always wanted to go to another, but never found one. Here in Toronto there is a sex club that has a "dark room", but it's nothing like the blackout hunt.

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

Thanks for everyone's input. I (Greg) am exactly like Galanga said about the blackout hunt. I am nervous but excited. I say that as I do not

consider myself bi, but in a dark environment, if someone is sucking me, and it feels good, I am okay with that. My wife is bi, so that is fine

with her. We still have some time before the Splash Party, so we still appreciate anyone's input/advice/thoughts.

I was wondering if it was the Splash party you were referring to. We went a few years ago and had a blast. I'm guessing (from your original post) that this isn't your first time. It seemed like they get a lot of repeat visitors to the party so that should help with your level of nervousness to some degree (the knowledge that you probably somewhat know everyone in the room). I think a huge upside to the dark room orgy play is that no one is judged on looks. The downside is that you are basically opening yourself up for ANYTHING. I would have to be pretty comfortable with everyone involved to even consider it, myself. But, it is something I'd love to try with the right group.

In most swing clubs here in Brazil there are the so-called "labyrinths" that are dark rooms where usually only couples are allowed to enter in. You lose completely the sense of direction in there and in some places the corridors widen to give room to sofas or beanbag chairs. Action in there is wild and you have no idea of who is doing what with you or your wife, if it was a man or a woman, but I must say that we enjoyed it a lot until my wife gave up for more action in lighted areas, that are in her opinion more selective.

• Like 1

We had an experience in a dark room once. I think it was at LA Couples when that was still around. Complete and total darkness was an interesting sensory experience in itself. Have to be careful who is touching what and where. :)

A swing club we went to had a small dark room upstairs, it was pitch black in there, the light switch wasnt for the light it was a volume conrol switch for the sound system inside. Anyone can walk in. There are no litter bins inside, no tables or anything to sit or lay down on. You just walk in, explore your way around checking if anyone is in there and if not you can either walk back out or stand still wait for someone to find your body.

Condoms can be an issue as theres not exactly a bedside table nearby with condoms on it. I went in without a condom, a guy came in he didnt have a condom as far as i could tell. We were stroking each other, then he was dry humping himself against me on the wall while we were kissing, i felt he had a marriage ring on his finger so i thought i doubt he had a STD, i was so turned on that i angled myself so that if he wanted to go in without a condom then he could, and he did. I know it was stupid and i havnt done it since, it was just a very exciting experience because i didnt know who he was.

A chocolate room? as in eating chocolate or black men?

We went to a club in London where only white couples and single black men were allowed entry. It had a up market theme inside it was really nice, the private rooms were for voyeurs so anyone could see interracial sex going on.

Hey never heard of these dark room playroom in India.

If u know any do let me know.

I am planning on attending a blackout party this week at my local club. I am both nervous and excited.

Let you know more after the party

I am planning on attending a blackout party this week at my local club. I am both nervous and excited.

Let you know more after the party

Well the blackout party I attended was not a full all out blackout party and there was some lighting so you could see. Sorry I cannot speak with more authority on this subject.

That being said the club packed (much more than a normal Saturday night) and there was a lot of action.