eldiablo311

What kind of jobs do swingers have?

I am just curious. To the experienced swingers...what occupations do people you know, including yourself, have that swing? I am just curious at the range of jobs swingers hold. I think this would be interesting to hear. I am pretty sure I know of some Air Traffic Controllers that are swingers, but not 100%. I am assuming it is pretty much everything from CEO to janitor but would be curious to know real life experiences in regards to this!

In our regular group of six couples we are both retired senior managers in the Canadian public service. Other occupations include an architect, two lawyers, an accountant, real estate agent, a dentist, executive assistants and nurses.

We've met people in all different professions - writer, social worker, truck driver, IT guru, engineers, retail managers, construction workers, nurses, paramedics, teacher, postman, stay at home moms, factory workers-I am sure if I think harder, I could come up with more, but you get the idea.

We've met people in all different professions - writer, social worker, truck driver, IT guru, engineers, retail managers, construction workers, nurses, paramedics, teacher, postman, stay at home moms, factory workers-I am sure if I think harder, I could come up with more, but you get the idea.

I can't believe this! You know the same people we know.

I can't believe this! You know the same people we know.

Huh, what do you know about that? I wonder why we've never met? LMAO

my husband works in a factory. I have a local government job, I have a hard time telling people exactly *what* I do, cause it would not go over well, so that's usually as specific as I get until I feel more comfortable.

We have met people from a wide range of occupations, but the top two have to be nurses and teachers. Maybe a pattern there, or maybe just a lot of nurses and teachers in the world :)

my husband works in a factory. I have a local government job, I have a hard time telling people exactly *what* I do, cause it would not go over well, so that's usually as specific as I get until I feel more comfortable.

I feel ya noob,

I also work in local government and my wife works at a hospital.

Mr. IECpl

Off the top of my head, I know a lot of people who work for the government, are military, police, teachers, accountants, nurses, engineers, retail. You name it.

Sounds like a pretty broad range of professions, not just blue collar, from what I have read so far!

I think you will find that most swingers are not blue collar.

I think you will find that most swingers are not blue collar.

You'd be surprised what happens on the other side of the tracks.

Forgive me my ignorance, but what does a medical collector do?

I collect money for er drs and hospitals when the patient doesn't have insurance..its more like a debt collector but they do call they medical collectors because we do medical things

My better half is a teacher. I am an author and full-time student (getting Physical Therapist licensure).

We have met people from a wide range of occupations, but the top two have to be nurses and teachers. Maybe a pattern there, or maybe just a lot of nurses and teachers in the world :)

Well, I know I found a hot nurse! And of course, my occupation is military. ~Captain

..its more like a debt collector but they do call they medical collectors because we do medical things

What does this mean? You do medical things to people who owe money? It wouldn't involve amputation would it? :lol: ~Captain

Thanks for your reply sexykittennjean. We have a universal health insurance system in Australia, so your job doesn't exist here.

How many swingers are into bodybuilding, amateur or otherwise? Or some other type of fitness related profession like personal trainer, fitness class instructors, MMA, martial arts? Just curious, seems like the lifestyle would encourage physical fitness and people would have more success in finding other potential swapping partners if they kept their personal fitness in good shape. Just like in warmer climates I think you tend to see more fit people, since generally you are wearing less clothes and want to look good in them...same with swingers...strangers seeing you naked is all part of the scene. :)