livinglifehappy

First time mff! It was awesome!!!

So my wife and I had are first mff. It was amazing! This was my wife's first time with a woman. We took the leap and asked a friend of ours that we knew might possible be interested. She said yes after a few days of kinda hinting around. We took are time and talked about everyone's limits Only rule we had is no kissing the other girl and I have to end with my wife. They were both a little nervous but my wife took total control. It was amazing seeing my wife go at it with another woman. They laid me on the bed and proceeded to give me a great blow job! So amazing having two mouths go to work on you. Then I laid my wife down and fucked her good while the our friend sat on her face. My wife was so wet I almost lost it! Then my wife laid her friend on the bed and told me to fuck her and my wife sat on her face and kissed me. We did every position we could think of and both women orgasam twice. I was pretty proud that was able to hang in there. It was awesome! It was so hot my wife and I had sex again an hour later. I'm usually a one hitter quiter...lol. I swear our relationship and love for each other went to another level.

• Like 1

. . . It was so hot my wife and I had sex again an hour later. I'm usually a one hitter quiter....
This is an amazing phenomenon, I agree. I wish to you is that you have many more great times. WELCOME to Swingersboard.