dkcouple123

Meeting other swingers on a regular cruise ship?

Hello everybody,

Thanks for helping in advance!! I appreciate you helping out the new guys!

So in January me and my fiancé are going on a Disney cruise ship for a week, she has been saying how shes hoping to find a couple or someone for a threesome, guy or girl. So we were wondering of anyone had stories to share about finding other couples on cruise ships, if it's common to get lucky on vacation without going on a swinger-oriented cruise or vacation.

Thanks for all the wisdom!

David + Kayla

March of last year, my wife and I had just walked aboard a Norwegian cruse ship and within twenty minutes a perky young woman danced up to and excitedly announced (in front of our vanilla friends, but that's another story for another time) that she had seen us in SLS. We had left a message in a forum at that Web site. We thought the chance as 1 in 100,000 and still think that is true. You just never know.

There is a website called cruiseswingers.com You could try posting there, in the sls travel section and in the travel section here.

We went on a vanilla cruise last year and didn't have any luck with these methods. We were with vanilla friends on the cruise, so we didn't try to hard on board. We did meet a couple for late night pizza (we closed down the ship every night!) who may have been a good prospect. We didn't pursue it though.You never know what might happen if you are friendly and flirty with other couples on board.

March of last year, my wife and I had just walked aboard a Norwegian cruse ship and within twenty minutes a perky young woman danced up to and excitedly announced (in front of our vanilla friends, but that's another story for another time) that she had seen us in SLS. We had left a message in a forum at that Web site. We thought the chance as 1 in 100,000 and still think that is true. You just never know.

Did your vanilla friends ask what sls was? Did you hang out with the perky girl?

Did your vanilla friends ask what sls was? Did you hang out with the perky girl?
Well, yes, they did. But I don't want to put this tread completely off the track. In brief, the vanilla woman is, always has been, and probably always be my wife's best friend. So it would not have hurt that relationship even if she had told her that the real way we made a living is to rob banks. Vanilla woman said, "Yuck, how could you two ever do something like that," then she never again mentioned it. The vanilla guy, her husband, has bombarded me with questions ever since. All I know to answer him is, "J, it does not work that way and, anyway, you'd better forget it. You know that R would never go for something like that."

For a second I thought a DISNEY cruise would probably be the worst place to try to find swingers... Then I remembered that most swingers I know have families and would probably really enjoy a Disney cruise...lol Good luck! ;)

Good to hear that there is some hope out there but I was trying to see if couples came across any extra marital activities, not just finding other swingers -thanks!!

We had a mfm on a cruise ship without looking for it, it was great! The sexual tension built up over a few days and we decided one night to take the plunge and invite him to our cabin. We also were approached by a couple "are you on sls?" and I told them we knew what it was but we weren't on there (we signed up a few months later). We weren't interested in the couple sexually but hung out with them for a lot of the cruise which made it the most fun week I've ever had.

Good to hear that there is some hope out there but I was trying to see if couples came across any extra marital activities, not just finding other swingers -thanks!!

Not sure what you mean by this; wouldn't finding other swingers be extra marital activities?

Never been on a Disney cruise but I heard they are great places to pick up single moms, so who knows.

We just cut to the chase and go on swingers cruises instead :P

The chances of finding a couple/s to swing with on a Disney ship (or any vanilla cruise) are low, but one never knows. Statistically there is a two in a hundred chance of another swinger couple in a crowd. I would post under "Traveling Swingers" on this Board, as well as SLS and see what happens. You might get lucky. It is like trying to find the proverbial needle in a haystack, but who knows?

Also, as chicup says, you might look for single moms and try to work your's and your wife's charm to see if the woman is open to playing and having sex with you in a threesome. I would also look for single unattached women (either divorced or widowed). They are not encumbered by their children on the cruise. If you do not mind, a mature woman might just fit the bill and can be an excellent sex mate. A single woman might just be looking for sexual liaison with a man besides the usual cruise activities. Else, the swingers' cruises are the best for finding couples to play and swap mates with.

Good luck and keep us informed. It will benefit all of us.

We went on a Carnival cruise a few years ago. There was an area reserved for nude sunbathing on the upper deck. It wasn't used all that much, usually just by us, one or two other couples and a few of the dancers from the entertainment team. We got friendly with one couple in particular and spent a lot of time with them on the ship and the on-shore tours. After two or three days we all knew each other well enough to engage in some flirting and in the night club we exchanged partners for some mildly erotic dancing. We walked back to our staterooms together and when we got to our room we invited them in for a nightcap. We all had to sit on the bed. The flirting continued, eventually turning into some kissing and touching. We asked them if they were comfortable with what we were doing and the other wife responded by removing her dress! It wasn't long before all four of us were naked. We spent some time with our own partners and then swapped for a little soft swinging. We rounded things off by returning to our own partners for intercourse. Eventually they left to return to their own room.

When we met them the following day we were concerned about how they would react to the previous evening's action but they told us immediately that they had enjoyed themselves. They had never done anything like it before but had talked about it and decided that if the opportunity arose on their vacation they would take it. We played with them every evening for the rest of the cruise and on the final two evenings we went all the way to full swap. It was one of the best vacations we have ever had but nothing like that has happened since.

• Like 1

Thanks for all the good stories guys, Brian and Jo, we can only dream to have an awesome experience like yours. Unfortunately I know Disney cruise ships don't have designated nude bathing areas, so we will to engage ourselves in a different provocative setting. we are really looking forward to this cruise. We have never been on a cruise together and we have been so busy we haven't really had time to be "us". Nothing is for certain, it could go either way and I personally wouldn't have a single regret if nothing happened. Alone time with my fiancé is the best part of my day.

***and to respond to slevin's comment, I meant that we are not specifically looking for swinger couples, just seeing what the odds are and if we should still entertain ourselves with the idea that we might have an experience that involves a third or fourth party to our bed :-)

I'm thinking a Disney cruise may not be the best choice. You are going to be dealing with lots of family with kids, as opposed to lots of couples. That said, we went to a couples only resort in May and still had 0 luck picking up any couples (we did see a few that we were pretty sure were swingers but they were already there with their own little groups of swingers).

You would be surprised about the Disney cruises, a lot more adult friendly than we expected. Depending on how old your kids are and how well they take to the activities, you might find you have a whole lot more adult time than expected. The way it works is you basically sign them in to a scheduled activity or else one of the kids clubs type places, and then they can't leave with anyone but you and until you go get them. Some kids seemed to spend about all their time doing those things, so those parents are pretty much kid-free the whole cruise, especially during the prime times in the afternoon or after dinner.

We weren't in the swinger frame of mind when we went, so no personal experiences to relate, but just based on some of the people we met, I could see how maybe you could make it happen. People are on vacation and the drinks are flowing, so they might be more willing to try something they usually wouldn't, but it's still going to be rolling the dice just like it would be at a vanilla bar. Maybe it's just a lack of nerve on our part or something, but we just don't feel comfortable trying to make swingers out of nonswingers. Lots of risk there with lower odds of reward.