Lionheart72

Guys - what underwear do you wear at a swinger club?

The last comment I read on the "show us your outfits" thread got me thinking... most guys club wear could be worn to a club, or a bar, or the store without comment. The big difference between what I wear to a club and what I wear every day is what I don't wear. When I go to the clubs, I usually go commando because when it comes time to take the pants off, I don't want to deal with my briefs. A few of guys we've hooked up with do the same, most seem to wear boxers. I recall one guy wore a full-on (full-off?) male stripper g-string.

So guys, do you have special underwear for clubs/swinging or do you just wear whatever?

I don't have special underwear. I always wear tight boxer shorts; I wear those to the club too.

I always wear nice boxer briefs (Ms A wears nice underwear for me, I only feel it's appropriate to reciprocate). When we go out I wear the nicest of the nice, or nothing.

Usually boxers that are relatively new or in good repair and aren't novelty themed.

Sometimes boxer briefs.

Most importantly, they are clean. :)

My wife (gf at the time) got me some silk boxers when I was in college. I loved the 'nothing there' feeling compared to my old standard tighty whiteys I haven't gone back since.

Funny thing about it is that the only time I wear underwear is to a party or club. When I do i usually wear silk boxers. After a certain age a man just can't pull (bad pun) the sexy briefs.

Mr. Doe always goes commando. His boxers get worn only in the playrooms. His favorite pair features Darth Vader. ;)

Underwear? What's that? Actually I seldom wear drawers of any kind, except on special party nights. I have a Tuxedo thong for New Years, and a block thong with red lipstick prints on it for Valentines. I played Cupid for Valentines a few years with our local social, and had a red cock pouch with silver hearts on it that I wore with my wings. Last year,I just wore a plain white thong.

Cupid+1.jpg

The women loved it and the men hated me.......

I wear styles like the ones you can find here: Ethika Underwear

I also get new underwear regularly, so the ones I wear regularly are all new and looking good :)

Boxer briefs that are newer in good shape. I can't stand to let my jewels hang inside of pants.

Mr. Sweet wears boxer briefs (clean and in good shape) or novelty boxers, depending upon the theme/mood.

=)

I have a funny story about underwear and swinging, which is also why I mostly go commando now. We were playing with a couple at a club and after we were done our clothes were strewn everywhere. I accidentally picked up the wrong underwear and had them mostly on (about thigh high) before I realized that hey were not mine. It was at that moment that the guy realized I had his underwear, because he was doing the same thing with mine. :) We sheepishly traded and finished getting dressed. Commando is now the mostly the way to go for me...lol

• Like 1

I always find it interesting when this question is posed because so many guys say they go commando! I have NEVER seen a swinger going commando. Well, a male one anyway.

Hubby wears the sateen, stretchy, silky feeling boxers. People love them. lol He has random designs for fun "theme nights" (he has a pair with dollar bills all over that he wore to a pimps and hos event, smiley faces, hearts, etc) as well as just plain colors/stripes for a nicer, normal look. The plus side is that the material is very unique so it would be really hard for him to confuse his undies for someone else s!! :D

I wear whatever. Boxers. I'm assuming that most guys, when they go to a club, will wear just washed pants and boxers. And guys, ya know how ya wash your hands before going back into the restaurant? Same thing if you expect a "blow job" . Wash your dick after taking a piss.

Can you post a link where to buy these? I am not sure of the type you mean.

White, SLS-logo, elastic band, cotton boxer shorts. This garment has an easy-access front -- no button or overlap of fabric.

Funny- we had a party once, and a friend searched high and low for his undies the next morning. We found them after he left- a pair of good old tighty-whities. They spent a few months on a shelf in our room before we got a chance to return them.

PB goes commando or in a nice pair of silk boxers.

knight wears comfortable jeans and nice shirt and male thong underwear. Angel wears something very sexy, partially see through, with female thongs underneath.

Most of the time I (the male half speaking) wear hanes-type white loose briefs, but when we go out I'll wear my snugger colored briefs that combined with tight jeans help to accentuate things so to speak (heh, got to work with what I can:lol:) Wife will usually wear just regular panties or something see-through as she hates butt-floss underwear.

Wife will usually wear just regular panties or something see-through as she hates butt-floss underwear.

I'm not a fan of "butt-floss" underwear either and I don't think it looks very flattering on me anyways. My solution is to go pantiless.

Most of the time I wear what I usually wear, boxer briefs. Always good ones, no rips.

Have gone commando and have done regular boxers, but usually stick to want I am comfortable with.

Twice I've worn those tight briefs that put your junk into a big pouch jutting out. I won't do that again. I'm convinced some of my subpar performance those evening had to do with blood constriction before I finally got the damn things off. That was early on into my LS career as well, so who knows. I normally wear loose boxers, and they have served me well with wifey and with encounters that we did not plan on or dress for, so they've become my go-to for clubs and parties too.

A sexy pair of underwear is always appreciated by the ladies. Please please please "no tighty whitties" especially if you have a nice ass.

Ok looks like I am definitely in the minority. Brief's all the way for me!! Not a thong but pretty short. Usually something with a lot of color (orange, neon, light blue) so I can identify mine (having had the same experience as cupl4fun!!). Never really understood how guys can wear boxers as my jewels kinda flop around too much.

Also people (yes guys and girls), seem to like my ass in them...so I aim to please.

Well if I ever go to Thad's, their policy is men are completely nude at all times. If it were somewhere else I'd wear either nice boxer briefs or one of my gregg homme boytoy jocks.

• Like 1

While my wife and I do not go to clubs, when my wife or I, or my wife and I, go to visit a playmate we go commando. We all know what we are there for so the less clothing to take off the better.

• Like 1