69black

I got my wife to go to swingers club, what NEXT?

I was talking to my wife (my wife says she is straight) about threesomes(MFM) and swinging. She doesn't like it at all. She agreed to go to a swingers club and said no threesomes or nothing, just the two of us. I said ok.

But she like to have sex in public. I got her drunk and she gave me a blow job while other men and women watched.

Later I talked to a guy and told him to follow me and took her to a private room in club and she was sucking me and that guy was slowly touching her she was in heat and that guy start to finger her and she liked it... and he started to fuck her while she sucked me. Such a turn-on.

After 10 minutes she said she needed a rest. Afterwards she told me she knew it wasn't me and she doesn't want to get fucked... but she liked that fucking.

Later we went to a corner of the pool where no others can see. When we going there, there was another 2 guys fucking a women. They slowly entered to our corner and I asked shall I touch other woman's boobs? All she said was ok. One of the guys started to touch my wife and rubbing her. Another couple went away leaving other guy.

My wife doesn't want to do anything, she said she doesn't feel comfortable with that guy.

Later she told me woman touched her boob and my wife also felt tye other other woman's boob and she asked me is she bi now? I said I don't know but may have just been the heat at that time.

So what I want to ask is does she like to swing with threesomes and do you think likes to be with a woman as well? (later she told me she had a dream wi5h that woman fucking her using a strap-on)

Nobody can tell you if she likes to swing/have threesomes except her. Talk to her about it. Tell her how hot you think it was that she was with other guys, and see what she thinks.

Whether or not she is bi is also something nobody else can tell her. Even straight women sometimes enjoy receiving attention from women, they just generally don't like to reciprocate. I don't base anything on dreams. I've had dreams of being with people that my conscious self has no interest in whatsoever. All that tells me is that there is some part of me that's interested or a bit curious even if the overwhelming decision is NO!

Just talk to your wife and ask her what SHE wants to do. Don't try to push her into anything based on your desire or what you think, because she may just go along with it to make you happy while not really enjoying it deep down. Then again, she may just need one more opportunity to really let loose. You'll never know if you don't talk. :)

true..

also we create a profile in a dating web site and I asked her what do I put as her sexual orientation..

she said.. bi-curiouse..

So, you talked about swinging to your wife and she said she wasn't interested. Then she agreed to go to a swingers club, but only if it was just the two of you and no involvement with anyone else. When you get there you invite a guy to a private room with you even though she'd said she didn't want that. Then after letting him fuck her for a bit she reasserts that she doesn't want anyone else involved. So you take her to the hot tub and again get someone else involved.

If you want your wife to feel comfortable and open up to you then you need to follow through with what you say. If you agree that it will just be the two of you, then don't let it go any further. Stop trying to push her into things and start working as a team.

So, you talked about swinging to your wife and she said she wasn't interested. Then she agreed to go to a swingers club, but only if it was just the two of you and no involvement with anyone else. When you get there you invite a guy to a private room with you even though she'd said she didn't want that. Then after letting him fuck her for a bit she reasserts that she doesn't want anyone else involved. So you take her to the hot tub and again get someone else involved.

If you want your wife to feel comfortable and open up to you then you need to follow through with what you say. If you agree that it will just be the two of you, then don't let it go any further. Stop trying to push her into things and start working as a team.

All of this, especially since you state "I got her drunk." This situation actually sickens me.

• Like 1

He couldn't have got her drunk without her being okay with it. She is an adult and if she didn't want to be intoxicated, she wouldn't have been.

I don't at all condone pushing people to swing, but just because he initiated it doesn't mean she didn't want to try it. She put a stop to it when she wanted to.

Have a fully sober, completely focused, non-sexual conversation about swinging. Non-sexual meaning that you are fully clothed and not trying to use swinging as a fantasy. Get some set ground rules before you go back into a swinging situation and stick to them. If she says she's not ready or doesn't want to be with a guy, don't talk to a guy and lead him to believe that she does. If she wants to fuck a guy, let her fuck a guy! If she wants to try fucking a woman, let her try fucking a woman. If she just enjoys public sex, stick to exhibitionism.

well actually.. she like the idea now..

and we registered into a dating web site as well..

the thing is she liked it but she is lil bit scared.. just need to be overcome that.. I guess..

well actually.. she like the idea now..

and we registered into a dating web site as well..

the thing is she liked it but she is lil bit scared.. just need to be overcome that.. I guess..

My point doesn't change. She will never feel safe and secure that you won't push her into something she doesn't want to do if you're not sticking to the plan the two of you agreed to. I bet that is adding to why she's "lil bit scared".

I'm also really bothered by the idea that you got her drunk in order to coax her to do what she'd already told you she wasn't comfortable doing. Yes, drinking lowers inhibitions and yes in the end we don't typically do things drunk that we aren't at least interested in. But, just the fact that she set boundaries, you agreed to them and then you did anything you could to push her past them is a real issue that tells me that you lack respect for your wife. I feel sorry for her.

That said, you are there now you got what you want and she says she's interested. Let her take the lead from here on out. You got her going. Perhaps, like so many you will get more than you ever asked for.