grabbyzz

How did you begin your open relationship?

Wife and I started out swinging about 13 years ago, but it was just so hard finding a couple that we both were into, that we evolved into just playing separately most of the time.

Just wondering how others got into it? Did you start out with open relationship? Or something else like our situation?

• Like 1

We had been swinging for a few months and while in Indy at a cousins wedding had a mfm. It was one of the hottest experiences to see my gf (at the time) in pure lust and how she kept taking everything we could throw at her. Needless to say I expressed this and through much convincing that I would not leave her we now have permission to play alone. However, most times we play as a couple.

We actually started with an open relationship and progressed to swinging together. Dave was working very long hours and we just didn't see each other. The absolute absence of sex was killing our marriage and we both were open to extra-marital encounters. I knew that one of his co-workers had the hots for him so I gave him my blessing and that was that. Only after his schedule calmed down, did we start playing together.

For us it started when we began talking with one of our good friends about joining us. We were all supposed to go out together but Michael wasn't able to make it so he said to just go ahead. Over drinks our friend and I talked about the three of us getting together and he explained he would feel uncomfortable participating in a threesome after all.

I explained it was okay and didn't think anything of it until I received a text from Michael asking how things were going. I let him know we were having a good time and mentioned that our friend had indicated he wouldn't be comfortable in a threesome. I also mentioned that I was disappointed because I was getting really horny and was hoping he would be able to meet up with us later for some fun.

Michael replied back stating he wasn't going to get back in town in time and that I should just consider going solo. We had never really talked about it so I was surprised and asked if he was sure to which he said, "Absolutely! Have fun and then tell me all about it." I thought about it for a bit and then asked our friend if he'd be interested in going back to his place. He asked about Michael and I showed him my text.

We went to his place and had a great time. I texted Michael and said, "Round 1 done! Looking forward to round 2!" He replied back with something like, "OMG I'm SO turned on right now!!! Tell me more!" This is how we discovered the art and fun of teasing!

Today, I still play regularly with our friend and still tease Michael throughout the night. When I come home we have absolutely AMAZING sex and since then have added another single male in which I play solo with. The end result is that it always ends with incredible sex with Michael. Sometimes I'll text him a picture of me and he says it drives him absolutely crazy. I can tell because I can never get very far once I'm home without him attacking me.

This is how we began and continue to enjoy our open marriage.

Alicia.

We tried it just to see what it was like. Neither of us cared much for the experience, probably because there was not enough sharing with each other, and never did it again.

Alura

we have been playing separately for years. It was not easy to really share every details with each other, in fact.

now, after years, we share more than before, but still limited. We only know that we do respect our basic true human desire, and we really have good time with each other's permissions.

In our case, it is actually initiated by my wife. She became very horny at her age of 45. She led me to frequent discussions of swinging, which was my 'hobby" many years ago when I was in my 30's. Then, in one day, during our intercourse, she asked me when will I "really arrange a man for her for fuck with?", and, after that, everything began, the box of Pandora was opened.

I, after 3 years, finally have managed learning to handle a swinger wife, and, in an open marriage. Sometimes I will be a little bit proud with all this. Sometimes I feel I am still somewhat confused. I am not sure if I would have become a swinger if my queen did not ask me to.

That why I came to this site and wish to hear more from other swinger couples.

For us, we had friends who were in an open relationship as well as swingers, and told us about it. It was something that had interested us, and we started talking about it, and over time discussing it, we figured we'd give it a try and see if it was something we would like...and we have very much enjoyed it.

We started with our best friends, B and D. We are all nudists so we would get together at either their apartment or our house on a weekly basis. We were always nude when we were together. I had always been turned on by D but never done anything other than a little flirting and a little kissing. One night B and D were over and we ended up with D and me on the floor on one side of the living room and B and my wife on the other side.

There was some massage oil on the coffee table and B started giving my wife a full body massage. Seeing this, I turned away and I started doing the same to D. I was doing a teasing type massage with my hands starting at her hands and then moving up her arms and over her chest and near to, but not touching her breasts. Then I went on to her legs and started rubbing them and bringing my hands up the insides of her legs and coming very near to but not rubbing her pubic area. By that time I could tell she was really enjoying it, and she whispered for me to look across the room.

B and my wife had gone beyond a massage and they were slowly having intercourse. Since D smiled and seemed very happy with that, I started rubbing her all over and discovered that she was very wet. This was in the 80's long before the fear of AIDS, so I just slowly rolled over between her legs and entered her and started to slowly thrust in and out. After a couple of minutes I thought to ask her about birth control. She told me she had been 'fixed' after their second child had been born, as had my wife.

After a few more minutes on the floor, we decided to go into the comfort of the bedroom, leaving B and my wife still playing on the floor. After D and I had finished, we went back into the living room and B and my wife took our place in the bed. D and I sat quietly next to each other on the sofa and listened to our spouses playing in the bed room. D said that her husband had always had a thing for my wife which I was very glad to hear. A couple of times we sneaked over to the open bedroom door and watched them, which really turned the two of us on.

At that time, B was working nights so he was free during the day, as was my wife, so he and my wife got together quite often for sex. Every time that happened I was really turned on. I never had any feeling of jealousy and still haven't.

I did play around some with D, but ended up having sex with her only a couple of times more which was very disappointing for me.

B and D are now divorced, but we are still friends with both of them. My wife has continued to play with B and that has evolved over the years into mainly MMF threesomes, which we all thoroughly enjoy.

So in this case, having sex with friends has not harmed our friendship and has actually made us closer friends.