BiloxiCouple

Introductions DURING sex

See if this has happened to anybody else:

We went to house party and we were in the orgy room. Some guy says she needs another dick. You start having sex with her and you introduce yourself at the same time.

Anyone else have this happen?

No.

and I have attended house parties.

BECAUSE of something very similar to this I will NO LONGER enter orgy rooms. period.

But hey if you like it... more power to ya.

No, for us too. We have been to a house party, but didn't encounter anything of that nature although they did have an orgy room. At the clubs, we have seen some open areas but mostly people just watched, not anything of the sort where there was a request for others to join in. I personally don't care for going to even the open areas, but that is just me.

Originally posted by BiloxiCouple

We went to house party and we were in the orgy room. Some guy says she needs another dick. You start having sex with her and you introduce yourself at the same time.

"Some guy says she needs another dick".

Typo, or am I missing something here?

Dan

Not missing anything Dan. Her husband (the guy) needed a relief pitcher. I was available. Just 1 inning and outing! We all did introductions during/afterwards:D

I was in a hot tub once with several others.

My partner was giving me head. The attractive female on the other side looked at us longingly. My partner gave a body language look that suggested "want some?"

It was really neat. I slowly made my way across the tub and lifted her thighs and entered her.

Turned out that she was a very long lasting friend but I lost contact with her when I lost my wife.

First time for me, but I remember it like yesterday.

John

We have had almost the exact same thing happen, but at the couples only area at an on premise club. Did the introductions during. Haven't seen them again, but it sure was fun.

Gary

Originally posted by BiloxiCouple

Well isn’t that what where taught to do? Remember gym class with team sports, the teacher always told you to talk to your team mates. lol

In the early 80's we attended on premise clubs and did this a couple of times. Now, with Aides, would not dream of it.

But as was said, sure was fun

Originally posted by velbuzz

In the early 80's we attended on premise clubs and did this a couple of times. Now, with Aides, would not dream of it.

But as was said, sure was fun

Really? Aids is the least of your problems. Unless you share needles or have unprotected anal sex. There has so far been only one documented case of aids due to swinging and that was in minneapolis with someone that was a drug addict/male whore....on premises clubs are ok if you can just be yourself and not change any of your boundries. Believe me, many have tried to tie swinging to aids, but it just isn't happening. Aids is so overblown it is ridiculous.

I think the chances of getting aids are higher at a non swinging night club if you choose to have sex.

Just my opinion though.

John

I recall going to a local club here and hearing about how one of the hosts (male) had done one further, after swinging with another couple, when all was done, he asked "what was your name again?".

No.

With my luck, I'd probably be in the middle of introducing myself when she'd look over her shoulder with a face that would send a freight train up a dirt road, and say, MOOOO....

We were at our fav on-premise club and I had just stepped from a private room to the group room when I saw a couple we know with a couple we didn't. The gal we know said "Come here and meet our friends." I jumped in the big bed and the next thing I knew I was "doing" the gal I had just "met." During this, my wife came by and I said "I just met some new people." She jumped in and the new guy started on her immediately. After all of us had as much as we could stand, I was laying on my back in after glow and said to the group, "By the way, we're ____ and ___." Large laugh.

We have had this happen. One time at a club we had left the door open and a guy came in to watch. We invited him to join us. Never got his name though! Another time we were at another club with a male friend of ours. He was with a lady and he asked me to come join in.

S

Nope, never introduced during, but there have been times when we're struggling a few weeks after playing to remember the names of people that we've played with. We were talking with friends about a couple we all met this summer at a party, and it probably took us 5 minutes to figure out both of their names. :rollseye::D

Pepper

We haven't had this happen....we're still new so not unexpected. We did, however, have a time a month or so ago where we were kissing and rubbing on each at the club and were joined by another couple. They were attractive so I gently reached over and touched the other wife's arm. Next thing we knew we were in a tangle of arms and legs. The encounter was brief, and soft, but it left us wishing we'd got their names. About a week ago we joined SDC and were scanning profiles, who did we happen to see on there but our 'friends' from that night. We sent them an introductory email and are looking forward to meeting with them again!

Once while getting a BJ in a public area of a club, a woman who I had never seen before came up and asked if she could give me one too. Being a obliging sort of guy, I said yes she could. I never did get her name, nor have I ever seen her since.

• Like 1

I've introduced myself to a playmate during sex a few times. But that was just silliness, since I'd known those playmates awhile.

Afterwards . . . there have been a couple times I had to ask someone, "what was his name again?" Oopsie!

=)

We tend to introduce people to each other at our parties before we get to that point. Still, knowing how people can sometimes get caught up in the spontaneity of the moment, I can see it happening...