sunbuckus

Do glasses turn off men?

Okay, I was just curious...I haven't really seen one ad where a woman was wearing glasses. I'm not going to stop wearing glasses (contacts make me squeamish and Lasik is expensive) but does it turn men off? If anyone who does wear glasses, does it sometimes get in the way of spontaneity (because you have to take them off in the heat of the moment)?

• Like 1

I wear glasses... A lot of men actually like them, and half the time I don't take them off because they don't really get in the way that much. Sure, I have to clean them a lot, but hey, small price to pay for being able to see everything clearly. lol

If you're really worried about them getting in the way (I do take them off before I go down on women), just make sure you take them off as soon anything starts. Or make sure you are going to play somewhere where there is a table or something is nearby that you can easily reach without drastically interrupting the moment.

I wear glasses... A lot of men actually like them, and half the time I don't take them off because they don't really get in the way that much. Sure, I have to clean them a lot, but hey, small price to pay for being able to see everything clearly. lol

If you're really worried about them getting in the way (I do take them off before I go down on women), just make sure you take them off as soon anything starts. Or make sure you are going to play somewhere where there is a table or something is nearby that you can easily reach without drastically interrupting the moment.

I'm glad to hear that! I have awful eye sight so maybe I would be able to just keep them on.

I wear them :) I honestly don't remember if I wore them when we were with another couple or not ? Sometimes I leave them on, sometimes I don't. I think they are sexy ;)

I wear them :) I honestly don't remember if I wore them when we were with another couple or not ? Sometimes I leave them on, sometimes I don't. I think they are sexy ;)

Sexy glasses power unite! ;) This is all very encouraging, thanks!

Guest sandraandalex

I was so surprised at how some men are into my glasses. I wear nice ones from S.A.L.T..

That being said, even one time, this great guy was taking me from behind, and he insisted I keep my glasses on, even though he couldn't see them from his point of view :) So, yes, some men love it and I love them for it.

I wear glasses, and on our profile pic on SLS.. I have them on. I think they are cumbersome to keep on *during* .. so I tend to take them off. I'm lucky that I'm near sighted - so close things are always clear! ;) it's the far away things that are blurry, and who cares about what's far away?!?

An old girlfriend, post accidental facial (read; distant shot) said "I think I'm going to have to start wearing goggles!" :)

Glasses can be cute as heck.

I was so surprised at how some men are into my glasses. I wear nice ones from S.A.L.T..

That being said, even one time, this great guy was taking me from behind, and he insisted I keep my glasses on, even though he couldn't see them from his point of view :) So, yes, some men love it and I love them for it.

lol, I guess it just adds to the whole package. :) What is S.A.L.T.? I've considered getting a new pair at one of the online eyeglass stores like zennioptical because I'm a cheap-y.

I wear glasses, and on our profile pic on Swing Lifestyle.. I have them on. I think they are cumbersome to keep on *during* .. so I tend to take them off. I'm lucky that I'm near sighted - so close things are always clear! ;) it's the far away things that are blurry, and who cares about what's far away?!?

They are a bit cumbersome, aren't they? Unfortunately, my eye sight is terrible and even though I'm near sighted, it has to be like 5 inches away for me to see it clearly! Ugh. I'm always afraid of pictures of myself where I'm not wearing glasses because I'm never sure if I'm looking at the camera. ;)

An old girlfriend, post accidental facial (read; distant shot) said "I think I'm going to have to start wearing goggles!" :)

Glasses can be cute as heck.

Glasses can be tricky. Until my current pair, I used to wear horrid glasses that didn't mesh well with my face shape. And I think it can depend on the personality too. I don't think I would be able to pull off chunky type frames.

Mrs two4you wears glasses. I'm not aware of any comments received one way or another, other than someone saying they loved her glasses.

I don't think in general it's going to be a deal maker or deal breaker for most people. Unless you find someone with an eyeglass fetish.

Mrs two4you wears glasses. I'm not aware of any comments received one way or another, other than someone saying they loved her glasses.

I don't think in general it's going to be a deal maker or deal breaker for most people. Unless you find someone with an eyeglass fetish.

That stigma of wearing glasses in school kind of sticks with you, I guess because I sometimes feel like you're perceived as less attractive if you're a woman wearing glasses. Glasses on men seem to be different.

I chatted a gorgeous lady at the gym yesterday and she was wearing glasses !

She had the whole pkg and the glasses didn't change that ! If it "works" - the glasses will land somewhere and she can put them on with her clothes later !!! Mmmmm !

I chatted a gorgeous lady at the gym yesterday and she was wearing glasses !

She had the whole pkg and the glasses didn't change that ! If it "works" - the glasses will land somewhere and she can put them on with her clothes later !!! Mmmmm !

So, are you typically not attracted to glasses? Or you can take it or leave it?

I have horrible eyesight and as a kid I hated my glasses. I waited desperately to be allowed to get contact lenses. I still very rarely wear my glasses, and would have trouble "feeling sexy" in them.

I think it be great to wear them and get a positive response from men who might find them sexy. In fact, I tend to like the type of men who wear funky glasses....so it might actually work. I just have to get over my own issues around it.

So for the OP, I would say this....you are a person who wears glasses and that is not going to change. Find a pair that fits your personality and makes you feel sexy. Play with your image a bit. Are you a naughty secretary type or a funky stylish type? A hot pair of glasses can fit both personalities. You will find men who either love the glasses or don't care. For those who don't like women in glasses?? Well then, I guess they are going to miss out on your awesome sexy self. Their loss.

We personally don't understand why wearing glasses would be a turn off to anyone. Hey a huge majority of people wear glasses so it shouldn't be a big deal at least its not for us.:kissface:

I am SUCH a sucker for a women with glasses. That whole secretary/schoolmarm thing really works for me.

My ideal playmate: red hair, freckles, glasses, petite.

I would definitely pass for the naughty secretary. I don't think my personality would fit with funky eyewear.

One of our favorite female playmates wears glasses. I wear glasses (terribly nearsighted) most of the time but will put in contacts when we get ready to play. The reason is (1) I don't want to loose or inadvertently step on the glasses, (2) when swapping I like to go down on the other female and (3) be able to look over to the other part of the room to see my wife being pleasured (a huge turn on for me).

lol, I guess it just adds to the whole package. :) What is S.A.L.T.? I've considered getting a new pair at one of the online eyeglass stores like zennioptical because I'm a cheap-y.

zenni is AWESOME! Got my new glasses there for $25! our profile on sls is lunarwolf23 you can see them in the main pic. I will never go anywhere else again!

zenni is AWESOME! Got my new glasses there for $25! our profile on Swing Lifestyle is lunarwolf23 you can see them in the main pic. I will never go anywhere else again!

My glasses would be a lot more (but still less than getting them at Lenscrafters) because my prescription is super strong and I have slight astigmatism in one of my eyes.

Your glasses are cute...but I was definitely admiring your boobs! I wish I had a set like yours. :)

I wear glasses, most of the time unless were banging in the pool.

Hehehe, I'm one of those weirdos that still wear their glasses in the pool. Of course, I never put my head under the water anyways.

My glasses would be a lot more (but still less than getting them at Lenscrafters) because my prescription is super strong and I have slight astigmatism in one of my eyes.

Your glasses are cute...but I was definitely admiring your boobs! I wish I had a set like yours. :)

I have astigmatism too. and thanks :D I actually wish they were smaller, but hubby doesn't like that idea :lol:

I have some awesome specs and it's an ice breaker really. I liked one of our friends glasses when we met initially and I told him how cute he was. When we were out swinging, it was never an issue. I'm blind as a bat without them so I swing with the specs on or I couldn't see anything. Funny thing every guy I have been with has had glasses except my hubby.

I have some awesome specs and it's an ice breaker really. I liked one of our friends glasses when we met initially and I told him how cute he was. When we were out swinging, it was never an issue. I'm blind as a bat without them so I swing with the specs on or I couldn't see anything. Funny thing every guy I have been with has had glasses except my hubby.

That's great! Now I won't feel so odd if I want to keep my glasses on while playing. :D

That's great! Now I won't feel so odd if I want to keep my glasses on while playing. :D

I have been following (stalking?) sunbuckus since her arrival in the forums.

I am breathlessly waiting for the account of her first playtime! LOL!

I am rooting for you, Babe! You deserve to succeed and have your wildest dreams fulfilled!

I have been following (stalking?) sunbuckus since her arrival in the forums.

I am breathlessly waiting for the account of her first playtime! LOL!

I am rooting for you, Babe! You deserve to succeed and have your wildest dreams fulfilled!

Hi, Palladin! Ooooh, a stalker! ;) Trust me, I'm waiting for our first playtime too. Just waiting for the right time and right couple. Although, we've gotten a lot of single men interested--my husband wants our first time to be with a couple so I had to let them know that there could be something in the future but not soon. It is so very difficult being patient sometimes. :)

Hi, Palladin! Ooooh, a stalker! ;) Trust me, I'm waiting for our first playtime too. Just waiting for the right time and right couple. Although, we've gotten a lot of single men interested--my husband wants our first time to be with a couple so I had to let them know that there could be something in the future but not soon. It is so very difficult being patient sometimes. :)

Your personality shines through your writing. You will be successful at whatever you attempt and I suspect you would be a very joyful playmate. Wishing you the best!

Palladin-Not so much a stalker as a browser. LOL!

Your personality shines through your writing. You will be successful at whatever you attempt and I suspect you would be a very joyful playmate. Wishing you the best!

Palladin-Not so much a stalker as a browser. LOL!

Awww, you're too sweet. You couldn't have given me a better compliment. I'm always writing something on the computer, be it here on the forums, my 3 blogs, or on SLS. ;) Too bad you're not closer, Palladin!

I'm very glad you asked this question because I've wondered it myself! We haven't been to a club yet, but we talk about it and have read a lot and I've been wondering what I would do with my glasses. I'm near-sighted too, so close up things are not an issue! Yes, I'm thinking they'll require some additional cleaning at times! Good to see that people (besides my husband who says they're sexy) are okay with them.

I didn't read through all of the posts, but I had to reply here. I am a photographer and see the eyes as the epicenter of everything going on in a woman's heart and mind. Glasses frame the eyes and for me are a huge turn on! It also is associated with intelligence and that is a huge turn-on too! Glasses are a major plus from where I stand!

After having a few experiences under our belt, I feel a bit silly looking back at this post. :) My first playmate also had glasses and we both kept them on at the time. Since then, we usually take off our glasses when playing even though both of us are pretty near-sighted. So far, depending on where I am, I'll keep them on if somewhere other than home (since I don't want to lose them!) and take them off if we are playing at our house.

I keep my glasses on. A lot of the fun for us is to be able to look over and see what is happening with our partner. As blind as I am without my glasses, if I want to even know that my wife is in the room...glasses it is. She also wears glasses but also has contacts so she can at least wear her contacts to play. Unfortunately I have such a bad astigmatism in both eyes that contacts don't really work very well for me. I guess some day I will have to pony up the money and get LASIK surgery, but until I do that...

We often see women in glasses at the clubs, and IT TURNS MY HUBBY ON! Seriously, when I see an attractive woman in glasses, I know I best be checking out her man and figuring on whether I find him attractive. If I do, you can guarantee we'll be heading their way to make introductions.

I just skimmed this thread as could guess the responses. Glasses are a big turn-on for me. Dirty school teacher, librarian, and really they just give a new dimention to the already fair sex, like wearing a nice necklace. I am blind too but for men it is largely a negative for chemical-biological reasons with females. I go almost entirely unnoticed with glasses on, the thick lenses do not help either. Pop-in my contacts wearing the same nice outfit and women start staring at me or even fawning over me--somewhat at least. But in your case, Asian woman with glasses, a bit shy around swing friendly people. I would approach you without much thought!

I just skimmed this thread as could guess the responses. Glasses are a big turn-on for me. Dirty school teacher, librarian, and really they just give a new dimention to the already fair sex, like wearing a nice necklace. I am blind too but for men it is largely a negative for chemical-biological reasons with females. I go almost entirely unnoticed with glasses on, the thick lenses do not help either. Pop-in my contacts wearing the same nice outfit and women start staring at me or even fawning over me--somewhat at least. But in your case, Asian woman with glasses, a bit shy around swing friendly people. I would approach you without much thought!

Thanks, Gspot! I actually like glasses on men but they do have to suit him.

It's so odd that this thread popped up again because yesterday I was wondering if I should get Lasik!

Mrs. Alura switched between glasses and contacts. So does White Fox. Both are sexy either way.

Thanks, Gspot! I actually like glasses on men but they do have to suit him.

It's so odd that this thread popped up again because yesterday I was wondering if I should get Lasik!

You are most welcome but I was only being honest with my dirty tastes. Funny thing is that early in my adult life I was rarely attracted to asian women. But I was also not into babe sandwiches or any sort of group sex. Well that has all changed!!

Not getting eye surgery when I planned a few years ago was a big mistake for me. Really because I am very near sighted and love the outdoors. Glasses and contacts are a pain. If you get the surgery, there is no reason you connot still wear glasses for some dirty fun. Plus if you get cum on them it will not impair your vision and you can just enjoy it!

I wear glasses, and quite a few of my male friends find gals with glasses sexy. The funny part is, until I got my current pair (funky red frames with a little "bling"), I didn't wear them unless I had to. I'm near-sighted in my left eye, and far-sighted in my right, so I can always see out of one eye!

Mr. Sweet wears glasses, too. I think the right pair can be sexy on a guy.

=)

I wear glasses, and quite a few of my male friends find gals with glasses sexy. The funny part is, until I got my current pair (funky red frames with a little "bling"), I didn't wear them unless I had to. I'm near-sighted in my left eye, and far-sighted in my right, so I can always see out of one eye!

Mr. Sweet wears glasses, too. I think the right pair can be sexy on a guy.

=)

I have the same vision thing, so typically I don't wear my glasses when we go out. A few weeks ago I got a bad eye brow wax and broke out all around my eyebrows. I used concealer, but it still wasn't enough so I wore my glasses to distract from my eyebrows to the meet and greet. I got good reactions to my glasses. One of my friends even commented that they were sexy.

My husband and I love Tina Fey!

I'll admit I might be biased since I also wear glasses but I have met a few women who were embarrassed because they needed glasses. I can bet that you are as sexy with your glasses on as you are without them. A woman with glasses doesn't turn me off. I think a woman with glasses is kinda sexy.