I know I'm a huge perv, and I love it. I don't like labels and don't give a shit what people think about our sex life but just curious how others feel about this.

There's your answer right there. If you and your wife are happy, and you're not hurting anyone else, then live and enjoy. Congrats on embracing what makes you happy!! :D

• Like 1

We agree that cum is a sexy thing to play with. He likes to lick cum off her body. He has also had a guy cum in his mouth. However, much like the original poster, he's not much interested in a "traditional" gay relationship but more as an additive to our intimate relationship.

• Like 2
  • Hot! 2

My wife and I both have quite a semen fetish. We like to see and feel it inside and outside each other and we've discussed at great length and detail how we want other men to fill us and coat us. The more the better. She agreed that the more cum on us and in us, the better it is. She even confided in me that she has a strong desire in getting knocked up by another man while I watch. She really (pleasantly) surprised me with that one! -- That's a subject for another thread (if not an entirely different forum), though.

We both like cum, but I believe I'm more comfortable with it than she is. She doesn't like the smell or want it in her mouth. It totally turns her off. I, however, like every aspect of it. In me, in her, on me, on her. As long as there's lots to play with. We both though it would be fun to try Bukkake. Fun, fun, fun!

• Like 2
  • Hot! 2

I enjoy it quite a bit. I would love to get to the point of cumming inside then having the wife assume the 69 position with her on top and having her squeeze my load out over my face as I lap it up, but it seems like I'm always extremely anxious to do this before I cum and not so anxious after I've cum. So I've come up with a compromise so to speak. I can actually get myself right to the end of having a full on climax but stop and hold back and after a few seconds I'm able to let about half my cum "escape" and ooze out of my cock without actually having an orgasm. On occasion I've done this and let it ooze out onto her nipples or onto her pussy and then I can slowly and sensuously spread it around with the tip of my tongue for several minutes then lick it up and share it with her on occasion which really gets her aroused. Then as I'm about half soft again I can let her take me in her mouth me hard again, the resulting orgasm seems to be an order of magnitude more intense after this. Especially if I've done this a couple of times in the same session. I used to be (before the vasectomy) a pretty heavy cummer also it seems like you've always expelled an enormous load if you've done it several times in succession. I know my wife has even marveled on occasion after doing this about the quantity of cum all over her tits. I think it's erotic as hell!

• Hot! 2

Practice makes perfect, bogeyman. I've overcome the problem by having my wife just sit on my face immediately afterward. Once I experienced it without a choice it became part of a routine that I enjoy more each time. Like Pavlov's dogs, I guess.

• Like 1
  • Hot! 2

I'd love to have a partner's cum in or on my wife with which to play. She's agreeable to it, just finding the time to meet people is the hardest part. We're seem to be so busy all the time. Not much time to find partners with whom to play. Sharing the experience and the aftermath associated with it would be something we'd enjoy.

Lascivious L&L,

You summed that up beautifully! I couldn't agree with you more.

Just enjoy every pleasure that human sexual responses create. No tags or labels. Awesome!

• Like 1

I have always loved cum and even more so love guys who are comfortable with it themselves. It took me many years to get my husband to that point even though he would play however the person he was with wanted. He was never into it himself so much until years of play with me. Now he can get into it, it is hot as heck to me! I love to see cum all over his lips and watch him as he parts them and I see the cum streaming between. I can't help but shove my tongue in there and break it up, sooooo hot! We've been having entire weekend of cum play like this.

• Like 1
  • Hot! 3

Guest thewriter

I got a taste years ago with a friend of the family who I sucked off he would cum in my mouth. I love to cum on wifes tits and lick the cum off her tits. One of the first women I had sex with got me into that.

Count me in. I fantasize about a bukkake someday (doubtful it'll happen). You guys in this forum are beyond cool.

• Like 3

I for one thing am LOVING all the posts on this forum about how adventurous you guys are when it comes to cum play. As a cum lover myself, can I just say please don't ever change and enjoy your cum play. We hope to meet some playmates just like you guys one day, because cum play is unbelievably hot as! :-)

• Hot! 2

I have been fascinated with cum since a very young age. For me it is the height of sexuality in terms of the visual aspect and the fact that it is the ultimate goal of sex, at least for the male. Recently I have taken the step of either unloading on her pussy or face, licking it up, and then kissing her. She loves it and encourages it so that's a good thing!

• Hot! 1

Major fantasy of mine is to have my wife jack him off into my mouth!! YUMMY!!!!

I can still remember the first time my wife did that for me about 20 years ago. We were playing with our longtime friend and playmate Bill. We both had had a lot of experience playing with him. First it was a foursome with him and his now ex wife. It then evolved into threesomes with him. Along the way Bill and I started playing with each other alone part of the time.

My wife knew about it and approved, but she had never seen me do oral on Bill until that one night. It started with my wife and I giving him oral together. We finished up with my wife jacking him off while I was working on the tip of his penis with my mouth and tongue until he came.

We still play with Bill and my wife has seen me do oral on him until he cums many times. Bill sometimes has difficulty cumming and during a threesome when he hasn't cum even after my wife has had many orgasms and is getting a little sore, I will often finish him off orally.

• Like 1
  • Hot! 2

I can still remember the first time my wife did that for me about 20 years ago. We were playing with our longtime friend and playmate Bill. We both had had a lot of experience playing with him. First it was a foursome with him and his now ex wife. It then evolved into threesomes with him. Along the way Bill and I started playing with each other alone part of the time.

My wife knew about it and approved, but she had never seen me do oral on Bill until that one night. It started with my wife and I giving him oral together. We finished up with my wife jacking him off while I was working on the tip of his penis with my mouth and tongue until he came.

We still play with Bill and my wife has seen me do oral on him until he cums many times. Bill sometimes has difficulty cumming and during a threesome when he hasn't cum even after my wife has had many orgasms and is getting a little sore, I will often finish him off orally.

THAT would be sooo HOT if my husband did this with me! Thanks for the inspiration!

• Like 2

I finally cleared a hurdle with my wife in that she now knows I like cum, my own at least. A couple weeks ago I decided that instead of finishing inside her pussy, I would pull out and cum ON her pussy, lick it up and then kiss her. What did I have to lose? Besides, she likes everything else so far, why not this? She like to suck my cock, fingers, and anything else that ends up wet with her pussy juice. She even likes when I help her suck her dildo. When the time came I pulled out and announced that I would cum on her pussy. Her response was more than positive. It took me longer than I expected to finally shoot but when I finally did I came buckets all over her pussy, stomach and inner thighs. I did not admire my work long though as I quickly dove in and began licking and sucking up my cum from her asshole to her navel. After I had collected all of my cum I lifted my head to show my cum filled mouth. I let some fall down onto her snatch and began playing with it with my tongue and mouth. I even got my nose involved! She loved every second of it. Finally, I scooted up until we were face to face, and then she answered my prayers by opening her mouth and presenting her tongue for me to drain my mouthful of cum onto. I was swapping cum with my wife just like you see in videos. I had done this before but this was my wife and therefore on the table on a regular basis. It was so hot. Now I regularly cum on her and lick it up. I can't tell you how big that is for us!

Awesome for you guys!

I am proud of you.

And it is a BIG step!

I love it when I can get my husband to the point where he will do this!

It brings so much to the table sexually!

Thanks! I agree that it brings so much more to the table. Baby steps toward the ultimate goal of a bi mmf and sharing someone else's cum!

• Like 1

I love cum too, I would love to be at an orgy or gangbang and eat the creampies, lick it off of the woman/women, or get it directly from the guys!

• Hot! 1

I love to lick my wife's pussy after I cum inside of her. First I let her lick me clean, then I go back down on her (yes, I'm not an animal). :)

My wife had hall pass sex and he didn't use a condom but even if I was there, I would not go down on her until she's showered. Unless he used a condom in which case I would eat her out.

I would love to watch her fuck and suck off another man but I have no desire to purposely touch his cum.

The other night after cumming inside my wife, I used my cum as lube and started with my tongue on her asshole and my thumb on her clit and quickly and simultaneously licked upward while rubbing my thumb downward changing pressure and meeting tongue and thumb in her dripping pussy and reversing course repetitively non stop for a few minutes. I would randomly insert a thumb or my tongue barely inside her ass or pussy very quickly while never slowing down. Licking and rubbing ass then pussy then clit then pussy then ass then pussy then clit and so on and so on. She came two more times and was left quivering over her pillow. We both loved it.

• Like 2

Probably. Nobody likes to have to use a towel!

Hey, nothing says I love you like the post coital wet washrag toss :D

• Like 3

Forgive the newbie here, please. Never done a guy, yet, but think it would be hot if it was all part of the moment. I want to experience what Ms. Naughty gets when she goes down on me, but nervous over the texture and taste. I've seen the evidence that guys' cum can be very different. My question is, does it also taste very different? If I'm good licking/swallowing mine, will I likely be good with another guy's?

• Like 1

Not so much eating another man's cum out of her but I absolutely love creampie fucking. The feeling of slipping my cock into her hot creamy cunt is fantastic!

• Hot! 3

Awesome for you guys!

I am proud of you.

And it is a BIG step!

I love it when I can get my husband to the point where he will do this!

It brings so much to the table sexually!

Sex on the table... That's fun occasionally but I prefer the comfort of the bed or the couch :EG:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Not so much eating another mans cum out of her but I absolutely love creampie fucking. The feeling of slipping my cock into her hot creamy cunt is fantastic!

I agree, I love sloppy seconds!

• Hot! 3

South FL... That idea excites us both too. That's one reason we want to play bareback, but gotta feel comfortable with the guy first.

Bareback with sloppy seconds is a total turn-on!

• Hot! 2

We both love cum! My husband loves it when a guy fills my pussy with his cum then eats me. He also likes to suck cock and get cum in his mouth from a guy. I love licking pussy a lot and love licking my husband's cum out of another woman.

Love when I get to join a couple who is totally open and sharing like this. So many things we can enjoy together.

• Like 2

We both love cum! My husband loves it when a guy fills my pussy with his cum then eats me. He also likes to suck cock and get cum in his mouth from a guy. I love licking pussy a lot and love licking my husband's cum out of another woman.

You sound like my ideal couple! I would love to explore all your sexual fantasies and desires.

On 12/10/2016 at 5:49 AM, SFl_Bi_Couple said:

Not so much eating another man's cum out of her but I absolutely love creampie fucking. The feeling of slipping my cock into her hot creamy cunt is fantastic!

On 12/10/2016 at 9:30 PM, NaughtyNaughty said:

That idea excites us both too. That's one reason we want to play bareback, but gotta feel comfortable with the guy first.

On 12/11/2016 at 7:04 AM, male4ypleasure said:

I agree, I love sloppy seconds!

On 12/11/2016 at 7:05 AM, male4ypleasure said:

Bareback with sloppy seconds is a total turn-on!

I agree, but one thing not mentioned is how being second or so in line, whether it's my wife or another guy's, is watching the show before I cum.  If I am the first one to drop a load into a woman, watching her afterwards is not as exciting to me as watching before I get in there and cum.  All that anticipation.

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

On 1/29/2013 at 1:10 AM, herpob said:

I have always loved cum and even more so love guys who are comfortable with it themselves. It took me many years to get my husband to that point even though he would play however the person he was with wanted. He was never into it himself so much until years of play with me. Now he can get into it, it is hot as heck to me! I love to see cum all over his lips and watch him as he parts them and I see the cum streaming between. I can't help but shove my tongue in there and break it up, sooooo hot! We've been having entire weekend of cum play like this.

Oh that’s so hot! My wife loves cum in her mouth and I love kissing her and sharing cum kisses. We haven’t played with a bi male yet, but I’d love to suck cock with her and have him cum in our mouths to share! Turns me on so much!🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

• Hot! 1

On 1/9/2012 at 7:07 PM, lookingfora3rd said:

I absolutely LOVE cum, well actually both the GF and I do. .... We decided together that the next step was to play with cum from another guy. We found a guy who wasn't freaked out by the idea and we had our fun...it was the most sensual thing I have ever done 

We managed to pull it off again a few months later with the same guy but this time she actually spat it into my mouth and I proceeded to clean all of it from her lips and face with my tongue while we made very passionate and sweet love...god it was so incredibly sexy that I get hard every time I think about it.

First, if you haven't already, marry that woman.

Second, do you ever think of what cum actually is?  It is an independent living part of a man.  I love the idea that when a man (or two or three) ejaculates in me he is leaving a living part of himself in me that if inside my cunt will luve for days.

Third, is she bi?  It's we women who love eating cum out of each others pussy and passing it back and forth while we kiss.

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

On 1/9/2012 at 7:07 PM, lookingfora3rd said:

Guys who love cum?

From time to time I bring up a closely related topic which is a kink of mine and I believe doesn't get the attention that it deserves - testicles.  It is the source of cum's active ingredient, the acknowledged origin of manhood, and in an interesting package.

Anyone else here have their interest, their eyes, hands and mouth drawn to a man's balls?

• Like 1

No interest in feeling or tasting a guy's cum but I do enjoy the visual of seeing it on my GF's face.

I’ve adored cum ever since giving my first bj at 12 to a friend, I sucked him off and swallowed all but a small bit he shot on my face. Ever since then I’ve been obsessed with cum, I love the taste and feel of it, I love it on face and up my bum, creampies from my ex wife’s pussy and arse.